Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari managed to get more information, just from a passive comment he made, Madison hadn't made this particular plague. It was apparent it was made by a necromancer she was ignorant to the name, or dealings of. Amari gave a small shrug at his comments, "I can sympathise with wanting to spite someone." She mumbled, feeling just that toward Vincent right now.

Vincents tone switched, albeit slightly, to have a dark undertone to his usual cheery demeanour. Amari glanced at Mary who stiffened at the sudden change, Amari wasn't rattled, she met his with an equally snarky comment of her own. "Sound a bit jealous there, Vincent."

Amari sighed as he went back to her heinous act of the child. "You speak like it's a regular thing for me, but once again you're only proving you know nothing. You're wrapped up in your little 'hero bubble' too focused on what is 'right' in your eyes." Amari pushed herself off the bench and casually headed over to the wooden table, standing a little too close to Mary who quickly shuffled a few paces away from the red headed woman. Amari had had enough of her captors crap.

"I've sold my case to you, multiple times. I've explained that my Master is expecting me. That child was meant to be a quick job, in and out, back to the Sanctum all in a few short hours. I've been gone almost two days. I've been patient... " She ran her finger along the tabletop. "I've played your little games, but I think no matter what I say, you won't let me leave. So, pray tell why the fuck-"

Amari made a grab for Mary, if being nice wouldn't work then be damned, there was no difference between a warm bed and a dark cell to her, if anything the cell would be an imrpovement. The moment Amari's hand wrapped around the maid's wrist she screamed out in agony, collapsing to the floor. "Should play house with a 'hero' forcing someone to bed for their release?"

Amari let go of Mary, and barely gave the girl a second thought as she cradled her burn. "So, Vincent - I'm done playing nice." Amari muttered, "You want me to stay, I'll make it a living hell for you, and anyone residing here, hero."
    Last edited by Mari; 02-25-17 at 10:28 PM.

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

The maid let out a shriek as she fell backwards. Vincent’s eyes narrowed as he shot forward. The first punch flew faster than Mari could even react, landing squarely in her stomach as he sent her stumbling backwards, falling flat on her back. He let out a grow as his eyes flashed teal, a single word leaving his mouth.

KNEEL.

The force of Vincent’s sheer anger and willpower bore down on the offending woman, crushing her beneath the weight of several times gravity’s weight. The woman failed to even let out a retort as the events passed, the tile starting to crack beneath her.

“I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT LENEIENT WITH YOU. BY SALVIC, RAIAERAN, AND CORONIAN LAW YOU’D BE HANGING FROM A NOOSE RIGHT NOW. INSTEAD I LET YOU STAY IN MY HOME, EAT MY FOOD, AND ENJOY A WARM BED.” His eyes flickered as the force intensified. “YOU PAY ME BACK BY ATTACKING ONE OF MY SERVANTS, MOUTHING OFF, AND DEMANDING YOUR OWN FREEDOM WITH AWFUL ARGUMENTS.” The scholar snapped his fingers, and suddenly the force was go.

“Well fine.” He quipped as his eyes returned back to normal. He strode over to Amari, towering over her for a moment. “I’ll release you.” He bent over and scooped her up by the neck, a small grin forming on his lips. “Amari, you have earned your freedom. Give my regards to master Lye for me. Tell him if he’s upset about your delay, I’ll send him a fruit basket or something to make up for it.” The scholar raised his free hand an snapped, ripping open a teal portal as he reared back, throwing the woman through it. “If you do come back for the cleansing.” He called out as the woman sailed through the air.
    “Come back with some manners.”

With that he turned and approached his servant, who seemed to be cradling her injured arm. “I’m sorry about that, let me see it.” The woman offered her blistered hand ad Vincent cradled it and sighed. “Let’s get you to a healer hm?”
    There is a darkness in you. In all of us, probably. Beasts we keep chained. Ordinary men have to keep the chains strong, for if we let the beast loose then society will turn upon us with fiery vengeance. Kings though...well, who is there to turn upon them? So the chains are made of straw. It is the curse of kings, Helikaon, that they can become monsters. And they invariably do.

Rayleigh is pretty chill. ♥

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari landed with a 'thump' against sticks, mud, and dirt; she tumbled forward a few metres before coming to a stop. Amari pushed herself up off the ground with shaking arms, still feeling the lingering pain from being crushed by an unseen weight. Amari had severely underestimated Vincent and his near god-like abilities. "Fuck!" She swore glancing around, the portal had closed up and she was in an unfamiliar forest.

"Fuck!" She swore again, and again.... and again. After her outburst Amari wiped the sweat from her brow, taking a few deep breaths. 'I need to calm down and assess this damn situation' She rubbed her sore shoulder absently as she took in the scene around her.

Dusk was setting in and there was a slight chill in the air. Beastial sounds echoed in the forest that surrounded her. The trees were thick with prickly bark, covered in low hanging vines. The place was completely foreign to Amari. She was sure that he had thrown her as far away from both himself, and her Master as possible.

"Well...Shit."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Mari receives 825 EXP and 90 GP
    Cards of Fate receives 880 EXP and 80 GP

GP includes both Mari's and Cards's bonuses!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards have been added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12