Rated MA: Sexual content
Aynur sat at a table in a quaint restaurant within Ettermire. The Capital was an odd experience for her. She could hear all sorts of new sounds, rumblings of engines, the crank of wheels and cogs. The smell of steam and diesel was thick in the air. She had no idea where she was, nor what the sounds came from. It unnerved her. It scared her. She was thankful to finally be somewhere quiet.

Before her was a plate of gourmet woodfire pizza topped with chorizo, chicken strips, cheese, tomato, basil, onion, olives, and what seemed like a tangy white sauce. Lucifer had somehow found the funds to treat her but she wasn’t exactly sure where he got them from. The pizza was rather large for them to share, along with two glasses of a citrus fruit cocktail.

Aynur knew Lucifer had sat across from her on the small table, her nose wrinkled. “I smell the food…” She started feeling around on the table for her knife and fork, and for the edge of the bowl, or plate that was in front of her. Her hands felt around, table...table….table…

SQUISH

That was not table. “What in heaven's!” Aynur cried in surprise as her hand landed in something hot, oily and mushy. She quickly withdrew her hand. “Was THAT the food!? What is it? Why is it flat!?” She said, startled.

Lucifer shut his eyes for a moment and laughed. “That would be the food, it’s called pizza. Let me help you.” Lucifer cut out a slice for her and placed it carefully on her plate. “Its really tasty” He said with a hint of enthusiasm.

“Pee...Zar?” Aynur questioned. Her brows furrowed. She said she would try most anything placed in front of her, but it sounded like a made up word and it certainly didn’t feel like any sort of edible food. Lucifer carefully took her hands and guided them to the strange flat disk. “Oh!” Her fingers slid on the underside of it. “Is this a flat bread?”

“Kind of, just try. Here.” He guided the pizza to her mouth. Aynur took a small tentative bite. It was oily, and the texture a mixture of slimy and crunchy. “I uh….I am not sure what to make of this.”

“Just try another bite.” Lucifer urged.

“You are not trying to poison me are you?”

“No, Aynur. That would be a waste of time and money.”

Aynur huffed as she took another small bite. She could taste something tangy, it seemed to nip at her tongue - and another thing that was incredibly salty. She winced. Politely spitting it out into a napkin. It was a small olive. Then there was something else...another crunch, and meat which tasted like a far more rich version of the dried ones she was used to. Aynur slowly chewed and finished her slice, spitting out the olives.

“This...is different.” She said. “I do not like those strange things, they feel like they have a small hole in them?” She tilted her head. “I appreciate this Lucifer. I’m just...not used to so many tastes at once.”

She turned to him, and by him, she turned to a stranger sitting at another table. “I did like that gooey stringy thing, it seemed like it oozed oil - but it was very enjoyable.”