'Astrophel either ignored Amari's questions, hadn't heard them, or was too damn scared to function properly. She told Amari a few of the 'Masters' she had had in the past, but failed to mention if any of them had been cruel to her. Amari didn't think she was being that hostile but the tiny child acted as though Amari had slapped her across the face. Amari sighed as she dragged her hand down her face. This interaction was becoming more one sided than she would have liked.

Amari threw back the covers of the bed, shedding it of the thick duvet layer. "It pisses me off to see you do that, I haven't hit you have I? I haven't shown any indication that I plan to, have I?" Amari threw the thick blanket toward Astrophel who awkwardly caught it as she took a few steps back. "So don't act like I'm going to fuckin' do something as abhorrent as that." Amari's words were hypocritical. She had done far, far worse. She had killed before, children at that, but to have someone so afraid of her when she was just trying to help... it rubbed Amari the wrong way.

"What do you wish for me to do with this?" Astrophel asked as she juggled the thick blanket in her hand.

"It's getting late, so I dunno... wrap yourself up in it and sleep? Fold it up on the floor and sleep on top of it? I don't care what you do." Amari said as she picked up a white pillow and tossed it on the floor at the Djinn's feet. Amari didn't need to sleep with much, one pillow and one blanket would do her fine. She was used to the cold. "There."

Amari then started to take off her outer clothes. Her boots, gloves, jacket... she stripped down till she was wearing nothing but a cotton shirt and pants.

"Get some sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to find out exactly what you are and why you're so fuckin' scared of everything."

Amari padded over to the window and pulled the thin, faded red curtains shut. Come morning they'd do little to block out the sun. "Oh and here is Salvar." Amari wriggled under the covers and turned her back on the indigo haired Djinn. She was going to bed hungry, and annoyed - but she had dealt with enough today.