Race
    Djinn
    Hair Color
    Deep indigo
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5ft / 90lbs

Her ears pricked up as she heard the change in tone of Amari's voice. She shrank back, away from the girl, hearing every single word as a cruelty, an order, a thing to be obeyed. Suddenly she felt that this was not going to go well, this relationship, this master and slave thing. Her arms folded around her, her younger, innocent self appearing even less mature as her black eyes widened.

It was a fact that she felt exposed and threatened by this girl, her new owner. Clearly she had underestimated her by presuming that because she was pretty and a younger version of most of her previous masters, then she would be good to her. Time to turn on the full effect of the innocent eyes, and try to use it to its greatest extent.

"Yes mas-" she stopped herself, when Amari had finished and told her to explain her past. She tried to think of another title to say but did not know one, so was simply silent for a moment. 'You know master is a masculine term right?' Astrophel tried to remember, but there had never been another term she had used for anyone. It was 'master' and thats all she knew. So for now, she guessed, she would just have to call this person by - well, be imaginative.

"Yes ... my ma- lady?" She brushed her hair from her face. "You are my seventeenth master in less years than that. Or eighteen, if you count my mother, though I never laid eyes on her, I just know that she owned my vessel when I was born. She threw my vessel out, onto the street, and it was found by Brontion, a tinker, then a camel herder who I knew not the name of. Then a merchant, Master Tsolo was his name, then his daughter Faradir. Then she gifted me to her lover, Maladorn, who was not of Alteron, but of another distant land ... possibly even here ..." She glanced around, looking over at the windows outside.

"Just where is here?" she whispered to herself.

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    'Astrophel either ignored Amari's questions, hadn't heard them, or was too damn scared to function properly. She told Amari a few of the 'Masters' she had had in the past, but failed to mention if any of them had been cruel to her. Amari didn't think she was being that hostile but the tiny child acted as though Amari had slapped her across the face. Amari sighed as she dragged her hand down her face. This interaction was becoming more one sided than she would have liked.

Amari threw back the covers of the bed, shedding it of the thick duvet layer. "It pisses me off to see you do that, I haven't hit you have I? I haven't shown any indication that I plan to, have I?" Amari threw the thick blanket toward Astrophel who awkwardly caught it as she took a few steps back. "So don't act like I'm going to fuckin' do something as abhorrent as that." Amari's words were hypocritical. She had done far, far worse. She had killed before, children at that, but to have someone so afraid of her when she was just trying to help... it rubbed Amari the wrong way.

"What do you wish for me to do with this?" Astrophel asked as she juggled the thick blanket in her hand.

"It's getting late, so I dunno... wrap yourself up in it and sleep? Fold it up on the floor and sleep on top of it? I don't care what you do." Amari said as she picked up a white pillow and tossed it on the floor at the Djinn's feet. Amari didn't need to sleep with much, one pillow and one blanket would do her fine. She was used to the cold. "There."

Amari then started to take off her outer clothes. Her boots, gloves, jacket... she stripped down till she was wearing nothing but a cotton shirt and pants.

"Get some sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to find out exactly what you are and why you're so fuckin' scared of everything."

Amari padded over to the window and pulled the thin, faded red curtains shut. Come morning they'd do little to block out the sun. "Oh and here is Salvar." Amari wriggled under the covers and turned her back on the indigo haired Djinn. She was going to bed hungry, and annoyed - but she had dealt with enough today.

EXP: 730, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,270
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,270
    GP

Name
    Astrophel Valentin
    Race
    Djinn
    Hair Color
    Deep indigo
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5ft / 90lbs

Astrophel just stared at the blanket in her hand and the pillow at her feet. Slowly her eyes blinked as she stood there, confused and lost. Herandira wouldn't have given her away of her own choosing, she was sure. So how did she get here, to this Salvar place? She faintly remembered Herandira mentioning the name once or twice before they had set out on their journey, but Astrophel hadn't imagined it to be so ... well ... strange. Foreign. Cold.

Taking a moment to let the human person - her new master - to settle in properly, she dropped the blanket and moved to the window. Twitching back the curtain that the girl had closed she gazed out, tilting her head at the snow falling. Beyond rooftops she could see that this town or city stretched on for some lengths, with some ornate towers in the distance that reminded her just a little of the prayer towers back in Alteron, which dominated the skyline. The horizon itself here though was much more boxy and square, with less curves and balconies than back home. But then - who would want a balcony in such cold? Frowning to herself slightly she looked back at Amari and took in a slow breath before melting her existence into thin immateriality. Into the aether. Into a shadowy form of herself, that looked like whisps of white and blue smoke and just had the faintest resemblance of her personage in it.

Casually, as if one might step into a carriage, Astrophel stepped out beyond the wall and into the oncoming night. She felt a painful tug at her essence as she did so. After all she was moving away from her master, after she had been told to sleep.

Well not told. Not at all ordered. Just suggested to, and Astrophel took that as a sort of guarantee to herself. Yes, she had to return to this place, and this girl, and yes she was now under new management as one might say - but the sleep thing had just been a 'hey, this is what you could do.' With that in mind, Astrophel fought against the uncomfortable pit of ugliness that was building inside of her stomach, the same thing that always built up when she disobeyed her master in some way, and used willpower to let her go out.

Excited, and trying her best to ignore the pain she moved with ghostly grace through the streets. Floating as if on the wind, she let herself freak out a couple of locals as she wandered past, picking up speed. Happily, she grinned, and eyed up the triangle-roofed houses with slate roofs and large slabs for bricks instead of mud. Her eyes watched the crows passing overhead, waving to them idly. They cawed in surprise as she flew up to gently float with them. Whizzing around she circled one, and stuck out her tongue at it, enjoying this single moment of a new place, and a new time, of a sleeping master and these single moments where - well she could have fun and not have to be anyone's puppet. Soaring, and managing to get over the bitterness and nausea, keeping them to a drawer in her mind that was reserved for more depressing times, the djinn moved and swirled and cascaded and -

Stopped. Sudden. As she realised what she could see. High above the rooftops now she could get a wider picture of the town. The city. From the slums to the harbour. Right where Herandira's ship was still in port.

A lump grew heavy in her throat, and silently, slowly, her willpower dissapated enough that the agony of disobeying her master came to her. It filled her, slamming straight into her without remorse and then she was retching. Violently vomiting nothing but air. Oh yes she could see the captain Herandira now, striding in her tiny form from deck to pier, issuing orders in her powerful voice. Though she was a pinprick, she was unmistakable in her vivid blue attire and violet plume in her hat. Exotic, wrapped in foreign furs, as attractive as her companion young indigo-haired ...

Fuck.

For the rarest of rare times, Astrophel swore as the magic of the djinn and the curse laid upon her body became solid and angry. It burned a savage pit in her stomach as she was shockingly reminded of what she was and who she was. The idea that the new master had given her orders to sleep became more severe, and though she fought with all that she had, her willingness was dwindling fast. The belief in herself, the internal strength, the happiness that was brief and beautiful. The -

Harshly, crudely, viciously, her form was sling-shotted away. Away from her old master, reminding her that that was not how it worked, that this was how it was. Thin bands of a silvery material, as immaterial as her current form but as binding as a physical one, wrapped themselves around her wrists and neck. Chains appeared, light but unbreakable, the ends spiralling to invisibility, but in the direction of her vessel and then Astrophel was yanked.

Lightly she shrieked, knowing this feeling and by the gods above having experienced it before. When an order is disobeyed, when you as a djinn stray from your cursed path, when the realisation comes that you just want to be free - no. The chains were there to remind you that there was no possibility. That the curse laid on your foetus form is unbreakable and that you are a prisoner to others' wills for all of eternity.

The chains dragged her, cruelly, through the skies and air like an imprisoned kite, dragging her faster than she had gone before. She could see the window where she had come from come into view, the chains straight and drifting through the wall. The glass and brick and mortar came and -

Slam. There she was. Physical form once more. Right in the middle of the room, clay teapot spinning on its side as it had clattered to the ground with her misdemeanour. The collar and wrist restraints were still there, and still seemingly immaterial but very real to touch. They anchored away to the teapot, seemingly coming from the spout, and pulled on her neck and wrists as she lay there, bursting out into proper tears.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari was a light sleeper, so when the pot hit the plush carpet with a light thud she stirred. Then, came the howling sobs of the child. Amari groaned as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes. Figured this would happen, no fuckin' sleep tonight it seems. She thought bitterly as her tri-coloured eyes landed on the shadowed figure of the crying girl.

With a heavy sigh Amari reached out and turned on the gas lamp that sat on the bedside table. The room became aglow in a soft, dancing orange light as he smell of oil prickled the air. "The fuck..." Amari muttered. Was it her imagination, or did Astrophel seem more....chained than she was previously?

Amari swung her body round and slid off the bed and onto the floor, kneeling beside the sobbing waif. "What the hell happened here?" Amari asked as she turned her eyes to the ethereal looking chains that bound the girl to the teapot. "Explain."

Astrophel's tiny frame shook and droplets of tears silently hit the carpet. She heaved and struggled to speak between her sobs. "N-N...N..." Finally she pulled her hands away, her wide and black eyes staring at her from beneath long tear stained lashes. "Nothing for you to w-worry about M-Master..." She sobbed.

"Bullshit." Amari snapped, sounding harsher than she intended. Astrophel jumped at the sudden and rash tone. "I order you to tell me."

The djinn frowned and lowered her head, she looked guilty as though she had just committed a heinous act. It took a while for her to calm down enough to respond. "I...I just wanted to see her. Herandira, my former Master. Why doesn't she want me anymore? Why?" She shook her head, wrapping her arms around her small torso. "It doesn't matter anymore... I'm not going anywhere." The chains slowly began to melt away, responding to her defeated attitude and realisation.

Amari wasn't sure of the bond the Djinn had with her former Master, but she didn't entirely like the pretence. The being was no undoubtedly old. Older than Amari's current life, but the way she acted... it held such a subdued innocence and naivety. "If that's all why didn't you just ask to go see her? I'd have let you."

"W-what?" She lifted her head in alarm.

"I'm serious." Amari said. "Go and see what she's doing, and what happened, however - I order you to return before a full day passes. Then... " Amari paused. "I order you to explain how you were abused in such a way to cause you to act like this."

"I-I..."

Amari held out her hand as if to stop her. "Go. Do what you need to do. Far be it from me to stop you. Just return so I can get my answers."
    (23:17:08) BlackAndBlueEyes: Everything's coming up Lyehouse

GP

Name
    Astrophel Valentin
    Race
    Djinn
    Hair Color
    Deep indigo
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5ft / 90lbs

As she flew, she counted the orders given to her.

One, she was ordered to return before the day passed. That gave Astrophel from now, early morning, to sunrise the next day. It was a good full many hours, enough to hurry to Herandira and find out exactly what had happened. This would satisfy the djinn, at least in terms of knowing why.

Two, she was then to explain the abuses of her former masters. This confused Astrophel somewhat, for she was uncertain what pertained to abuse. Indeed, some of them had ordered her to do some otherwise illegal things - such as steal, lie, and at one time murder - but these were all orders. A djinn's life was a life of service, cursed to be immortal, forever, and to drift from master to master.

Three ... well there was not a third order, Astrophel realised, as she came to rest over the mighty three-masted ship. There was only those two, like the two distinct calls of the sea-fearing birds dominating the skies with her. One call was territorial, the other was excitement. Excitement for food, excitement for each other, and excitement for finding your way home.

She found her old master in the captain's cabin, where Herandira belonged. Shaped like an odd, truncated rectangle, the cabin took up the entire back stretch of the straight-ended ship. A huge wooden bed was built into one wall, and shelves upon shelves dominated much of the rest. A firm table with a stout chair stood to one side, along with a mass of maps that were always strewn on every surface possible. Darkness covered the room, for the only light were the dull first tendrils of light from a new dawn and the dying whisps of a beeswax candle. But Herandira, the mighty fearsome foreign trader was not asleep, oh no. She was awake, striding around her cabin, throwing papers left right and centre, tossing clothes in the air and calling, "Where is it? WHERE IS IT?"

"Mas ... Herandira?"

She whispered as she took physical form, alighting on the doorstep.

Herandira froze. All six feet of her and topsy tricorn. Her breath went out, and she slowly turned around. To stare.

"Oh my ..."

Astrophel instantly bowed her head, cowering before her. "Please, master, Herandira, it was not my fault. I don't know how it happened but suddenly I was not here, I was there, because it was not me, it was someone else - I don't know who else. But I was taken, and dropped and cleaned and then-"

A finger stopped her lips. A long, gentle, pressing finger. Slowly, Astrophel raised her head to gaze into those kind, blue eyes. The most beautiful she had ever seen and so gracious. Gently, Herandira smiled and she removed the finger to sigh.

"I was so worried," she said in a warm, soft voice. "I was so worried that you had abandoned me."

"I would never abandon you, mas - Herandira, master. I would never deliberately abandon you, not ever."

"I knew you wouldn't," Herandira stroked the hair from the young girl's face, "I honestly knew it. But now you are back. All is well. All is forgiven." She drew Astrophel into a deep, warm hug. "You are home now."

Home? Astrophel blinked. And she drew back, realising Herandira was under a very false understanding. "Master, I am-"

"Oh, have you seen your vessel by the way?" the captain was moving again, swinging her head to and fro. A finger tapped that square, stern chin. "I have been looking all day, and I have not seen it. At first I thought it had gone with you, but then I remember you can't actually force it anywhere." She let out a chuckle, and kept talking in her rapid way. Astrophel tried to speak, but - well, the woman was just so daunting.

"Mas-"

"So then I thought maybe someone had moved it whilst cleaning. You know, Mary, Ella, or one of the others. But they don't seem the type really, they've never moved it before. So I presume it has just gone missing."

"No, master, it-"

"Maybe because you moved so far away, it went with you? Does it do that, do you know? I have half a mind now to scour the entire dock. It has probably gotten caught up with our trade stock, now to think of it. But we need to find it fast because another hand might hold it and-"

"Herandira, another person has found it," Astrophel suddenly shouted, exasperated. Then she heavily sighed. At least she had gained her answer of why Herandira had given her away. In short, she had not. Somehow, clearly, it had been lost, carried into the city real and found on the streets by Amari.

Once again, the captain froze. But this time facing the djinn and she paused, mouth wide open, feet crushing a map in half as they twisted with agitation into the floorboards. There was a long silence as Astrophel uncertainly looked at her, not sure what to say. Clearly, Herandira had never realised, and it was a shame, for the two of them had been so good together, sailing the high seas. It had brought Astrophel here, to Salvar with its biting winds and mean snows, to a new home and a new master. Herandira, however, had still been the kindest person Astrophel had known, giving her rest and asking only for her to sleep with acceptable people. There was no rape, there had been no killing, it had all been perfectly nice for all one knew.

"I do not know what happened," the girl continued, looking down at the ground. "I cannot know. One moment I was just in the pot, and then was with her, in that room. But she touched the mark. She became my master. I cannot serve you anymore. I am sorry," she rubbed her upper arm. "Sorry."

A long, endless silence. Only broken by the heavy heartbeats of the opposite woman. Astrophel couldn't move. Instead she closed her eyes, and tried to repeat herself.

"I am so-"

"Get out."

"What?" she looked up in surprise. Herandira was no longer looking at her. Instead she was facing the wall, her body rigid, tense with ferocity that Astrophel recognised very well. It made the djinn concerned, very concerned for her safety as well as Herandira's.

"Master, I-"

"I said get OUT!"

And then the mugs started flying.

---

Ten hours later, Astrophel returned to the upper storey room. Her heart heavy, she sank to the floor and curled up in the corner. Amari was not here currently, but that did not matter, Astrophel had returned early at least. It was now dusk, and the skies were beginning to become heavy with the darkness of night.

After being forced out by Herandira, Astrophel had wandered the streets in her incorporeal form. First in anger, and then in sorrow she had gone, knowing that Herandira did not want to see her anymore. Nevertheless, twice again she had gone back to make restitution, and twice the maddening captain had shouted until she left. There was no hope, there was no goodness. The trading captain's anger was legendary, and Astrophel had more than once suffered at the hands of it. Thus, after three times, she gave up. She drifted more, and gained a keen map of the city. In shadow, in tears, in loneliness.

She sighed. Her sea life was over.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari had returned not long after Astrophel, she had gone downstairs for a feed and to resupply her rations. The Inner Sanctum was two days travel from here, and Amari did not like the idea of going that long without food. She had to deal with that sort of shit from Lye, she wasn't going to put herself through it, she'd delve deep into his coffers getting the supplies too. It was a wonder how he trusted her with Crimson Hand funds.

Standing at the door to her room she froze, eyes narrowing as she heard shuffling from within. Spy? Assassin? Amari shifted the rucksack she carried to her back. Be dammed if she was going to be caught off guard. Amari's hands flared up in crackling red energy as she heaved her weight against the door, it threw open and inside...

Inside was a crying and snivling girl.

Ahh shit...Didn't expect her back so early

"Done already?" Amari asked, the light quickly flickering away. Amari turned and shut the door, clicking the lock shut. She tossed the bag onto the bed, it bounced once and some of the contents spilled out. Wrapped breads, cheeses, and a few skins of water. "I didn't expect you to return till later this evening."

Amari turned to the girl who had shuffled herself further into a tiny ball upon her return. "Why do you always act like I'm going to hit you?" Amari approached the girl, she gently ran a hand up and down the tiny girls shaking frame. Astrophel didn't have to say anything, Amari knew the girl was balled up, crying, and attempting to hide herself away from the world. She was timid, but she wasn't like this when she left. "What the hell happened?" Amari asked.

"Nothing." She said between a few sniffles.

"Bullshit." Amari spat, "you need to stop with this whole avoiding my questions thing, it's getting real tiring real quick." Amari muttered. Her words sounded harsher than she had intended. Amari was quick to anger, and her attempts to help the girl were continually rebuked. Amari wondered why she even bothered trying to help if this is the sort of behaviour and reactions she received. Sighing heavily, Amari changed her tone, trying to comfort her. "If nothing happened, you wouldn't be curled up like this. What. Happened."

"S-She told me never to come back. All I wanted was to say I was sorry, but she shouted at me, screamed and never to show my face again."
    The girl reached out to clasp the hem of Amari's dress with a shaking hand. Amari wasn't sure if it was an attempt to garner more comfort of if she wanted Amari to leave.

"It does not matter as she is no longer my master..."

Amari sighed, shifting so she sat beside the Djinn. "You know, I was contemplating giving you back to your former Master, Mistress... whatever. I figured if you missed them that much, they were a good person, and I ain't gonna tear some kid away from a happy situation, but I don't think that's the case. I'm not comfortable giving you back to someone like that."

Astrophel hiccuped, shooting her head up in surprise. Inky black eyes wide. "Y-you would have to willingly give her back my vessel. And she is my master - was, and now you are. It is a djinn's purpose to serve and obey orders, whatever they might be..You may treat me how you wish. They all do. It is my purpose."

Amari sighed, "Fuck me, you're annoying."

"S-sorry Master."

Amari reached out and carefully wiped the tears away from under Astrophels eyes using her thumbs. "Listen." Amari shifted so her body was facing Astrophels, she grasped the girls almond shaped face between her palms, the tips of her fingers weaving into indigo hair. "You're mine correct?"

She nodded.

"I am to treat you how I wish?"

She nodded again.

"And you are to obey every one of my orders, without question?"

A final nod, followed by a timid and fearful, "Yes Master."

"Then shut up, and listen. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to command you to sleep your way across Salvar, nor am I going to have you steal, cheat, lie or kill. That's my job. You are my companion. I'm ordering you to chill the fuck out, and relax. You are to let me know if you see something you want, or if there is something you want to do. Understood?"
    Last edited by Mari; 06-23-17 at 05:28 AM.

GP

Name
    Astrophel Valentin
    Race
    Djinn
    Hair Color
    Deep indigo
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    5ft / 90lbs

Gazing up at the woman with wide, baby blue eyes, Astrophel blubbered a little more at her new master. She blinked a few times, knowing that she was showing her weakness - a tendancy to be small and sensitive - and cried further. For Herandira had been nice. Well, nicer than anyone in the past and it had been good. It had been nice, having those short few months sailing the seas, being treated with alright respect, if one minused the couple of times of rape and sex and a couple of beatings ...

That was not bad in the general life of a Djinn.

Yet here ... here was a new person. Someone not of Alteron, someone of a new world and a new land, where things were not warm and sultans did not rule and Djinn were not ...

Well, not known. They were not cursed babies, they were not unknowns. They were not disregarded, stolen, used for devious devices and mistreated. Called property of another. They were instead completely out of culture here, out of knowledge, and thought of, at least by this girl, as potential other citizens. Other people. Other beings.

Other ... oh my great fire god ...

As a person.

Astrophel gazed up at the red-haired lady who was now her master, and now had her in this new land, permanently. Had, by her own will, anchored her to this new soil and would surely open up a whole new world of adventure, cicrumstance and livelihood. More years of servitude but more years of exploration. Into a whole new continent, where the sky bled white soft rain and ravens cawed like death was constantly coming.

Oh my.

Unsteadily she moved into a small bow. And she whispered.

"Thank you Master, Mistress," she said, "I understand entirely." She wiped at her face, taking the tears away. "Thank you."

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari sighed, reaching out to wipe the girls tears away. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked. Astrophel opened her mouth to say something, but preempting the move Amari lowered her hand to press an index finger gently against the girls lips. "Shh, it was rhetorical. There is no answer." The Indigo haired djinn nodded, her hands were rigid by her side, and her body shook. Amari wasn't sure if it was from fear, the cold, or something else entirely.

Amari pushed herself to her feet and headed to the bed. She shoved the various foodstuffs and rations back into the pack. "We have to leave tomorrow. I am meant to return to my own Master, and it's a few days travel to the compound from here, he is not a patient man..." Amari sighed as she set it on the ground. "He can wait another few days, I have ways of calming him down. Oddly enough."

She turned her gaze to Astrophel who stood, shivering in the far corner of the room. Amari gestured Astrophel to come toward her. The small Djinn child did, and as she came within Amari's reach, the red-headed assassin pulled the young girl into a tight hug.

"As long as you are under my care, I won't let anything happen to you." Amari breathed, resting her chin on the girls head. Astrophel gave a small whimper in response as her hands lifted to return the embrace, she was still crying, Amari could feel it. Just what things did the girl go through, did she have to endure to become like this?

"It's ok. You're tired." Amari said in a consoling whisper. She dragged Astrophel to the bed with her. "Sleep with me tonight." The girl stiffened, and Amari felt a well of sickness unfurl in her stomach when she realised why.

"Sleep. Rest. Nothing more." Amari reiterated, offering Astrophel gentle pats upon her head. The tiny girl clung tight to Amari's form, and Amari continued to comfort the young Djinn till she was sure the girl was asleep.

It had been an odd few days, and Amari wasn't sure how good she could truly be to the girl, but she knew one thing. She wouldn't allow anything bad to happen to her from here on out.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Thread Title: Indigo and Red
    Participants: Astrophel and Mari
    Judgment Type: No Judgment

Astrophel gains 730 EXP and 100 GP
    Mari gains 1190 EXP and 115 GP (inclusive of Noble Commerce ability bonus)

Congratulations!
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All rewards have been added.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12