(Scrapping my Current Corone Solo's and just gonna start anew. Thanks for understanding. This is a development story and will contain adult scenes. You have been warned!)

Lorenor considered the forests of Ruild very carefully. Ruild was a multi-layered reality that held many secrets within her depths. He considered why he'd been called there so often of late to train. The Light was guiding him. Lorenor could hear the Holy Light at that point, a whisper in his mind. The elements spoke to their avid practitioners, and Lorenor was no different. He walked across the foliage, considering the situation at hand very carefully. He'd oft pondered of late what his purpose was...what he was meant to be doing. He felt lost without a purpose and that simple thing was the most maddening of all. He was a sword without a war. A Hero without goals, or someone to truly save. He walked through Ruild with despair in his heart. It was at that point, when Lorenor felt the most lost and confused, that it began. Entirely by accident really, the old Paladin began to hear whispers in the wind. Whispers that were not trapped in his mind. They simply were present there when a moment earlier, he was lost in his thoughts. Lorenor opened his eyes slowly, as if waking up from a state of half-sleep. He blinked a moment or three and then realized what had just happened. While he was in a state of half consciousness, reality around him shifted at the presence of something very powerful and old. He stopped walking as he realized he was in an old village. The houses were spectral in nature, but soon, they manifested and became corporeal. Lorenor placed his hand on the hilt of his weapon.

As he stood there he could hear laughter and whispers. There were presences all around him, staring just beyond the shadow. Then, the laughter stopped and a form materialized before the old Paladin. Lorenor gripped his weapon hilt tighter. Then, when he realized the form before him was a female of some sort, he considered what to do next. The woman wore a see through gown of an elegant nature. She had long, flowing dark hair. Her entire body was made up of the spectral matter that comprised the village as well. She however, did not take a physical form. Rather, she was semi see-through.

Curious, Lorenor studied the woman before. She was not Hume, but rather, something like an Elf spirit. The woman spoke to Lorenor. "It has been sometime since the last someone has summoned us." The woman said carefully. "Ruild has many aspect to it's physical nature." She looked around for a moment. "This village is one such aspect and there are many such Nodes that are yet in secret." She said calmly. "I have summoned you."

Lorenor considered everything he had just learned. The old legends, spoke of ghosts and spirits in Ruild. Perhaps this is similar to that? The specters were not attacking him just yet. And so, Lorenor relaxed his stance ever so subtly. "What do you want...?" Lorenor found his heart racing. And more of the female spirits began to manifest around Lorenor. It had been a long time since such old feelings of lust and hunger filled the Paladin's heart. He was a hot blooded Undead of course. The Reformation period he had undergone with the Ixian Knights had made him that way.

"For you to help us." The woman said calmly. "On our own, we cannot leave this Node." She said. "But recently, an enemy has begun to upset the balance of this place."

"In what way?" Lorenor could not help but look at the finer parts of the handsome woman.

There were many women surrounding Lorenor at that point, all were equally beautiful in their own right.

"The enemy I speak has occupied a nearby ruin. I want you to go to that ruin and deal with him for us." The woman said calmly.

"What happens when that is done, I mean what can you offer in exchange?" Lorenor asked.

The woman floated towards Lorenor very slowly. She could feel the hunger within and she gently touched the old Paladin. "You hunger, old one. We can satisfy all of your more primal cravings. We will take care of that old hunger for you. In exchange, we would have a Champion once more." She said calmly.

Lorenor considered the situation very carefully. "I will do what you ask." He suddenly said. "But I do need a guide to the location of the enemy."

"You realize what you ask, yes?" The woman said. "If I assign you a guide, she will be bound to you forever."

Lorenor understood the nature of such Contracts. He once dealt with N'Jal. "I understand. Forever is a long time, and it will be nice to have some company for a change, during that time." Lorenor said.

"Then it shall be done. You help us, we help you. And you will have the purpose you long for." She waved her hand and a blonde female floated forward. "This is Allandra. She will serve you well, Paladin." The woman said calmly.

Allandra stood next to Lorenor and bowed calmly. "Let me show you the way."

And so, the contract was formed.