Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [CLosed to Jethro] Wanted Dead or Alive: Ellkith Drune.

EXP: 3,109, Level: 2
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,891
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,891
    GP

Name
    Humphrey Nonyton
    Race
    ~Kitsune/Kanojin~
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Rouge
    Build
    6'3"/300lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Makai Slayer/Spirit Warder

View Profile
    Humphrey listened to what the man said.

The Adventurer had a talent...He's skilled. With training perhaps that skill can go far. Humphrey thought as he rubbed his chin. Humphrey looked around the old shop for a moment. Then he looked at Jethro. "The Elders of my tribe tech us not to waste a resource." Humphrey looked around the abandoned structure. "This place...still has a purpose. She just does not know it yet." Humphrey looked at the old table between the two friends. And decided to begin teaching Jethro the arts of Shinto.

Humphrey moved his hand in a elegant pattern, and glowing energy flowed from his fingertip.

He whispered in the Akashiman Shinto arts and put his hand on the old and worn table.

Concentrating on the act he was performing, Humphrey saw the old oak. It was worn, and had the effects of time on it. The axe on the table reacted to Humphrey's Shinto arts. And then, Humphrey augmented the wood of the table. It appeared completely new.

He would have to use his Shinto arts throughout the structure to repair it, alongside Jethro's hard work it would be workable again.

Humphrey looked up out of his trance...

"My people speak of the workings of the oldest of my kind." Humphrey began. "They could work wonders out of what the planet of Althanas provided...her ore...her wood...anything you can think of could be touched by the Shinto Arts." Humphrey explained. He then walked over to a wall. The brick and mortar, in the Alerar style was new for Humphrey, but he was certain he could repair it.

He removed the shirt portion of his clothing and placed it around a chair.

"Let's get to work, Jethro." Humphrey said calmly and began to work the Shinto arts of his people...
    Ladies and gentlemen introducing the old...dirty...bastard!

EXP: 2,640, Level: 2
    Level completed: 22%, EXP required for next level: 2,360
    Level completed: 22%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,360
    GP

Name
    Jethro Miller
    Race
    Humaniod
    Hair Color
    brown
    Eye Color
    green
    Build
    5'6

View Profile
    "I'll find a broom" Jethro said pulling off his duster or what was left of it. Looking through the hole tore open by Humphreys new axe he said offhandedly " I should have taken a shock of horse hair." Tossing it onto a table sending up a cloud of dust he began to sweep the refuse of the larger work shop area. There were rags, a few dead rodents, birds, lots of shed insect husks. He opened windows for dust to scatter out and air flow to start rushing through the area again.

Jethro didn't have allergies or a terrible nagging cough that several people in the city had it was more force of habit. There was broken glass strewn about and in short the building was a disaster ready to be condemned. Jethro felt he owed it some what to the fox to help clean he did after all receive the full share of the bounty. There was no shovel or pan to scoop the piles of dirt, dust, garbage and dead things he improvised using a plank.

The gas lights were a different story each would have to be repaired and sealed or the building could be blown up. Jethro was not a plumber but the gas main still worked and he just shut it. Torches and candles would do again Jethro thought of this as a temporary place not really worth his effort but never the less he cleaned. Funnily enough under the mess he was cleaning up was yet another mess. This was going to take some time.

EXP: 3,109, Level: 2
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,891
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,891
    GP

Name
    Humphrey Nonyton
    Race
    ~Kitsune/Kanojin~
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Rouge
    Build
    6'3"/300lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Makai Slayer/Spirit Warder

View Profile
    (Conclusion Post)

Time passed...

As he worked with his partner, the building soon found itself slowly coming out of disrepair. Humphrey worked significant portions of the Shinto Arts in an attempt to repair things where he was able to. The Alerarians were not terribly picky about who lived where as long as taxes were paid. Humphrey worked harder than he'd worked in some time.

Soon...there was a passable structure where there was once a wreck.

The last part of the building that got reworked was the old furnace...

Together, Humphrey worked with his friend to repair the old furnace. In time, it would forge great miracles. After a week of hard work passed, the kitsune looked at the fully repaired and functioning forge.

Humphrey looked at Jethro and nodded to his friend. "You're a hard worker. I'm glad that we got this done. Now let's figure out what we're going to do from here. I'm willing to teach you the Shinto Arts, and together we'll create many wonders from this place if you are willing to stick around for a while. What do you say?" Humphrey extended his hand to his friend and waited to see what the other would say. Humphrey had a smile on his face...

~The End~

~Spoils Request~

1-Steel Masterwork Enchanted Axe. Currently the blade has marks that glow, but it's properties are currently not known. They will reveal themselves as Humphrey grows in power...

2-(Purely a Plot Device) Humphrey and Jethro have repaired an old and abandoned forge. I'd like to use this as a hub for Humphrey and allies. I intend to use this primarily as a plot device/etc.
    Ladies and gentlemen introducing the old...dirty...bastard!

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Humphrey receives 890 EXP and is granted a double-handed, double headed steel masterwork axe**

Jethro receives 890 EXP and 125 GP!

**Please note that I can only grant the base axe. The enchantment must be approved in a future RoG update as part of your character update.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123