Thread: The Hunt for the Crystal Sword: Earn your stripes. (Tiger blade Yin.)

EXP: 3,500, Level: 2
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 1,500
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,500
    GP

Name
    Castiel Lucifer
    Race
    Ar'Tuel; Human
    Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

[Solo] The Hunt for the Crystal Sword: Earn your stripes. (Tiger blade Yin.)

Lucifer slammed the man's head against the tree before leaning in and sneering maliciously. “I’m going to ask you one more time. Where, are, the, souls.” The man whimpered under Lucifer's fear aura, his face pressed to the bark of the tree’s trunk. “I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Lucifer grit his teeth. “The batteries…” He replied with reluctance. The man finally understood. “Oh, that’s what you wanted?! I-I don’t have them anymore, I sold them!” Lucifer pressed his head harder against the tree in frustration. “You’re lying! You better start talking or your face is going to become grilled dinner for the vultures!”

The man shut his eyes as a helpless tear began to roll down his cheek. “Ok, ok! Let me think…” He said with an exasperated voice. “I gave them the battery gems in exchange for this map.” The man shakily reached into his pocket and pulled out a small scroll. “In it has the location of a sword said to be worth a lot of money and contains a lot of power!” Lucifer furrowed his brows in an almost disgusted confusion. “I don’t want your stupid map I want to know where these gems are!” The man squirmed and began to sob. “I can’t! They’re dangerous men, I’ll die!” Lucifer snarled. “You’re going to die here anyway!” The man was stubborn as a mule. “If you get this sword.. Then you can definitely trade it back for the gems!”

Lucifer sighed. “How do I find these people?” The man seemed to be a bit more relaxed now that Lucifer seemed to show some reason in his proposal. “Swamps of Alerar, they’re heading there now, they have their own banner to warn off strangers… I’ll mark it on the map for you!” The man tried to mark it as best as he could on the map while his head was pinned to the tree's trunk.

“They gave the map to me because they thought it was useless and anyone with a right mind wouldn’t dare go for the blade! But I wanted to try…” Lucifer placed his hand over the mans mouth. “I really could care less bub.” Lucifer shoved the man's face back against the tree, snatching the scroll from his hands. “Why am I even bothering with this bullshit.. Ugh but it they’re in a camp there’d be too many for me to take out. Tch… Fine. You better not be lying to me about this because if this is some sort of trick… I will find you, I will torture you, I will kill you, and I will enjoy it.” Lucifer glared back at the man before walking off, sensing that his warning was taken and understood well. He snorted, briefly wondering what Aynur would say. No doubt she’d chastise his actions. She didn’t understand.

The man scurried off in the opposite direction eagerly making distance between the two men. Lucifer scratched at his chin as he headed out of the woods. It’d be a long walk to the swamps of Alerar from here he thought to himself, he’d probably need a horse to make it in time after getting whatever this blade was. He opened up the map to see where exactly the blade was supposed to be and groaned as he saw it marked in a familiar area. Wasn’t that where Aynur said her covenant was? Did they have the fucking sword?

The situation took an even more daunting turn for Lucifer, he now was going to have to weigh the lives of a couple of worthless puppets that may or may not mean something to Aynur, or the souls of his brethren. To him the answer was simple, but Aynur might take it a different way. Lucifer shook his head and sighed, maybe he was over-reacting, there was no way that a bunch of old hags would have their hands on a sword like that, right? “I guess I’ll find out.” Lucifer mumbled.

(More posts in google doc, will add the rest once complete!)
    Last edited by Lucifer; 01-23-17 at 07:54 AM.
    This world, is rotten.