Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile

Day 5 (Mature 18+)

DISCLAIMER: Graphic sexual scenes ahead.

Arimghar,

Once you sabotage the night guard’s quarter’s I need you to check on Advencia’s team. I have my reservations in her ability to acquire the brother. Ensures she stays the course and he makes it back in one piece. Leave the father alive, he’ll have use when she’s ready.

- The Crimson Hand

In the faint flicker of candlelight, Lye set the quill upon the redwood desk. After three folds and a seal of wax, Lye rolled the message and bound it in twine. Leaving a loop, Lye turned to a raven patiently waiting at the edge of his desk. The bird bowed and the assassin slipped the message over the bird’s neck.

Trained to deliver, the Raven spread its wings and glided to the floor. With a cautious eye, it watched the embers of their fire glow a soft red through the ash. It jumped close, then skittered back, its wings scattering the ash about to reveal what embers still burned and which had gone out. With a glance to its master, the raven took off and shot up the exhaust flute at incredible speeds.

After watching his message depart, Lye turned back to his desk where a written letter remained sealed from earlier that day. While he busied testing Amari’s loyalty, a message from Gimmel arrived. The assassin’s fingers worked the seal, a sigil of Aurelianus’ house, and folded open its contents.

Cutter,

As promised, here’s what I know about the chit:

The mark on her back can bring her back from death. Just smear a bit of blood over it and she’s right as rain. Well, more like back at death’s door, but alive nonetheless.

She has two other marks, not visible to you. One makes her desire a man’s touch regardless of her will. The other denies her of release until deflowered. Twisted whoever put them on her, I much like the fellow or lass.

Have fun.
    Lye lowered the letter onto the desk and looked toward his bed. Amari’s mane of red peeked from beneath the furs and spilled across down pillows. Exhausted from her trials, only a banshee’s scream could wake her. Verdant eyes reverted to the parchment sent by Aurelianus’ messenger and his mind reiterated the information.

“Hmm…” Lye rose from his chair releasing a squeak from the wood. Amari stirred at the sound and adjusted herself. One of her long, slender legs slipped from the furs, exposed to the crisp air. Parchment in hand, the assassin walked to the hearth’s embers and flung the letter upon the glowing coals. He walked to the bedside and hovered over Amari, watching as she slept. His hand stretched out and dragged a lock of red from her face.

The killer’s lips twisted into a snarl.

Tired from the night, Lye began to undress, removing his leggings and all other semblance of clothes. He slipped himself into his bed beside the girl and laid his head upon his arms. Eyes to the ceiling, he pondered the next day’s events and just before he slipped into slumber, the room glowed orange from the hearth. Aurelianus’ letter was no more.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    It was the most comfortable sleep she had since leaving the Brotherhood. Her head nestled in what she assumed were goosedown pillows and the heavy blankets wrapped her in a comforting warmth. She was so exhausted that she was already fast asleep when her Master finally retired for the night and joined her. Almost instinctively Amari rolled into the additional warmth of another being in the bedcovers as a gentle arm fell gently over his chest and small murmurs escaped her lips.

Amari awoke to the tickling sensation of his hands creeping toward her thighs she gingerly rubbed her eyes. “Mmm?” It took her a few moments to realise what he was doing. “W-what?” She shifted her leg away from him. The morning sun trickled in through the cracks in his walls and she could barely see his silhouette hovering over her. Surely it was a mistake, and he never meant to touch her in…. such a way. Especially after the confusing events of the day prior. She shook the thoughts and feelings that bubbled up at the end of her consciousness away she didn’t need to linger on events that happened two days ago. “Morning already?” She sat up straight, tugging the blanket to cover her form.

“I trust you slept well?” asked her silver maned captor. Amari nodded.

“Yes…. actually, I don’t remember the last time I slept so well.” She glanced up at him. “So, uh- Thankyou.” Amari shifted, wrapping the blankets around her shoulder like a cocoon. “So, that’s it? I’m just to do menial tasks for you in return for safe lodgings and food?” She sounded sceptical. After everything he put her through, to be reduced to errand girl seemed...like a waste.

“Not quite,” he replied. “I have bigger plans for you. But for today, you will be continuing with your tasks.”

The assassin stood before her in the buff, wearing nothing but the wind on his marred and pale skin. He turned from her to the onyx tub he prepared while she slept. Steam billowed off the water’s surface and the embers he placed beneath it glowed faintly. Lye stepped into the tub and slid into the waters.

“It’s been awhile since a woman has bathed me,” he started with a snap of his fingers. The magelight sconces flashed to life and flickered in their eerie green light. “The last few handmaidens I had… expired.”

Lye relaxed, rolling his shoulders.

“Really?” Amari asked, the sarcasm leaking back into her voice as she wrapped the sheet around her form, pulling to from the bed. “With your attitude? I’m shocked.” Padding over to the bath she glanced around, quickly finding a small bottle of what smelt like shampoo she squirted it into her hands before slowly massaging it into her Master’s scalp. She dipped cupped hands into the water and let it drip over his head. Her fingers worked their way gently through his hair, nails lightly scraping the skin of his scalp. She wasn’t sure how she felt about bathing the man, but it beat trudging around the hovel.

Lye leaned forward as she massaged his scalp. The touch of another felt foreign, but relaxing. Still, the killer remained tense, ever cautious of a hidden blade or foul move. Her hands worked on the tension in his back, between his shoulderblades and down his spine.

Amari moved back up to his shoulders, gently rubbing the lotion against his skin in small circular motions. Amari picked up his arm and began to work the cloth between his fingers. She let it drop to the bottom of the bath, and started using her own hands to work between his fingers, going as far as to pry out the dirt from under his fingernails. “Your nails are filthy..” she muttered.

“Hardly a priority when your life is on the line,” Lye retorted as he watched her work.

Amari clucked her tongue at his words, squirting more of the lotion into her hands. After cleaning both arms, and his absolutely disgusting fingernails - Amari shifted so she could work the lotion into his chest. Delicate fingers running over the concurves of his scarred. Pale, muscles.Her breasts dipped into the water, soaking the thin, white material that had covered them. Water clung tightly to her form. Turning the material transparent making the attempt to cover herself useless. .“One day, I’d like to hear how you got these.” She whispered, blissfully unaware of her faux paux. Her finger trailing over a particularly nasty scar that ran diagonally down his chest. “I’d assume they aren’t all from Aurelianus.” Amari straightened her back. She’d bathed most of him now. With the exception of his legs, and more delicate areas. “That all?” She asked.

“Aurelianus only left a few. He quickly learned the intricacies of his gift at my expense. Hence your flawless reconstruction.” Lye craned his neck side to side, feeling his muscles tight with tension but soothed. “You’re welcome.”

With a deep breath and a hand massaging a particularly tight group of muscles in his neck, he continued. “Care to join, pet?”

Amari stilled at his question. She tried to figure out if it was a command, a request, or a test. With every second that ticked by she knew she was being judged. Amari didn’t get to properly clean herself after yesterday's activities, and her desire to clean herself won out. Still wearing the sheet she carefully stepped into the large, obsidian bath. The hot water quickly heated her skin, turning it a soft pink. Amari adjusted herself so she was facing the man who had quickly ensured he were her Master. Amari felt around the bottom of the tub, finding the cloth. She started to wash her own arms. Glad to be rid of the dirt and grime.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    He watched her slide into the tub, elegant curves dipping beneath the water’s surface. The white sheet she kept wrapped around herself did little for her modesty. Soft, fleshy tones highlighted through the damp fabric, exposing the pink of her nipples. Yet, despite her company and the context, Amari carried herself with that unique distinction of a noble. The way she held her arms out as she tended to cleaning them, the long, fluid motions as she cleaned, and her high posture as if the man who tortured her didn’t exist in the room all spoke of her high lifestyle before her fall.

She paused, glancing up at him, catching him staring. “What?” Her reply wasn’t it’s usual snappy tone, it was soft and held an unabashed curiosity. The nights rest clearly had a positive effect on her short temper.

“What would you like to know?” he replied, trying to direct her attentions back to her previous curiosities to make subtle of his own. Meanwhile, he kept a studious eye on her, gears clicking and spinning as his thoughts ran rampant.

She blinked, clearly jarred by his offer. “Uh…” She stopped bathing herself, and her hands rested gently in the water as she leaned back. Her head lifting up to stare at the ceiling. She sat there silently, deep in thought, before a question finally left her lips. “Yesterday. You...for lack of a better word. Lost it. Maniacal laughter, gripping your face. Questioning yourself. Why?” She turned her emerald gaze back down to him. “What drove you to have such an emotional response from an otherwise stoic man?” Her question was oddly filled with tones of concern rather than basic curiosity.

Lye raised a brow at this development.

“Why,” he repeated in intrigue. “To lead a group of merciless and relentless criminals through fear and command against the great Ixian Knights, eliminate Sei Orlouge’s daughter, and establish the Crimson Hand as something of merit…”

His voice droned on and tapered into silence. He shook his head, hung it, and with a grin he chuckled dryly.

“Then to end up in a cage, overthrown and betrayed because my people couldn’t cope with the reality of their actions.” The scratch of frustration worked its way into his words. Like a wound left to fester, the memory of the ordeal tested his composure. He turned his eyes back to the woman across from him, an unintentional threat in his expression.

“My life story is writ in blood, anger, and betrayal. My calm is the only thing staving what humanity remains if it can even be called that anymore. Before this:” he gestured to the state of living the Seventh Sanctum offered. “I was what you saw yesterday. I kill. It’s what I know. To have been kept alive this long is something of an exception.”

His features softened, but the signs of irritation still wore plainly on his brow.

“Terms of my release from that cage involved keeping what you saw in check.” His hand involuntarily moved to his sternum where one of the more gnarled scars marked a traumatic memory of his captivity. The pain that radiated beneath it proved a constant reminder of that betrayal and of his mortality. “But that’s enough of that.”

“I’ve answered one of your questions.” He stated firmly as though a fact despite the reality of his answer. “Your time as nobility, what can you tell me about that?”

After asking his question, Lye tried to relax but the nature of her inquiry undid what limited tension Amari managed to relieve. Instead, he hung his arms along the edge of the onyx basin, square and rigid as he waited on her reply. Little to her knowledge, Lye already invested several resources in acquiring information on her and her past.

Amari seemed rattled, various looks of confusion, and concern etched across her features. She shuffled forward. Deftly curling her legs underneath her. Small hands reached out and rested atop each of his arms. They slowly ran up and down the length, gently massaging his taut muscles. An act intended to comfort him. “I see…” Came her quiet response. Her words were subdued. It was clear she had more to say, but whatever her words were. They remained unspoken.

“My birth caused my mother’s death, my father claimed me to be a child of sin; in a fit of rage he fired most the help - and I took up the mantle of caretaker and housekeeper of the L’Olfsden estate. I wasn’t allowed an education, nor guests. Nor any of the pleasantries my brother received.” She paused. “Brother was the only one who cared about me, even so…” She furrowed her brows. “Even so, there are….memories...that bother me...ones of him-” She stopped. Her fingers curling into his skin.

He drifted his attention to where her hands gripped him. His expression remained stoic, much of the information confirmed his current intel.

“Let’s just...say it’s similar to my first day with you...I can’t be sure if these memories are real, or a product of my time here. After what Aurelian-” She paused, her eyes widening as she realised she hadn’t told him about the sigils. “Markings...strange markings written in blood on my form. Brother did it, I always thought hem to be good luck charms...but they’re not. They’re…” Amari bit her lower lip. Tiny brows furrowing. He knew what they were - and apparently. She did now too. The realisation must have been difficult for her to deal with.

His hands reached out and gripped her under the jaw. Water sloshed from the tub and washed against the stone floor. The embers which warmed them below popped and sizzled as their red glow faded to smoky darkness. Amari struggled to shout her disapproval until the sounds of struggle fell to quiet mumbles.

One hand pressed against her mouth to keep her silent and an arm clutching her body against his, he watched her in silent curiosity. At first, she pried at his hands, bucking her back against his chest. The muffled protest became a bite and as he slid his hand that held her down her torso, she moved to stop him. Her fight quickly weakened, and the pain of her bite faded. He watched her breathing slow, chest rising and falling in rhythm. Her skin erupted in goosebumps, and he could feel her heartbeat quicken, thumping loudly between her bosoms. Such little touches had an almost instantaneous reaction.

Lye sneered. Amari’s fight left her and instead of escape, she pressed her back against him. Her head fell softly onto his collarbone and she looked to him with her gold-rimmed, emerald eyes. Lye’s hand lifted from her mouth, hot breaths escaping into the air.

“They’re interesting,” Lye finally commented. “One to excite you, the other to deny you.”

“They’re not...interesting.” She muttered. “Aurelianus said they were fashioned to control me.”

“I can help you, if you like,” he added, his tone ominous and foreboding. “Would you like that, pet?”

She fell silent, and it took a few minutes of deliberation before she nodded, “Maybe…” Her voice was low, and she sounded embarrassed to admit it.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    The conversation shifted to focus on her sigils, Amari was uncomfortable with it. It reminded her of how stupid she was. Of how she was so oblivious to her brothers schemes. Of Course, Aurelianus gave her the knowledge to modify one of them - but that required blood, and time alone. Amari was rarely left alone, and with the intrusion of the spectre, Elthas. She knew she never would get it.

The thought of her Master aiding her both frightened and excited her. Her mind wandered to a few nights prior, and his gentle ministrations on her body. Already she could feel the heated sensations of his touch, and it bothered her to admit she didn’t mind them. “How...would you help?”

She felt his hands slide further down her torso, his touch sent further waves of heat through her body. “I can give you release if you desire it,” he tempted with a grin.

Amari unwittingly pressed her back further into his form. Despite his teasing touch, Amari still somewhat had her wits about her. Unlike last time, her mind had yet to fully become clouded with a lustful yearning. “So easily?” She breathed. Her eyebrows furrowed. Something wasn’t adding up. “Why?”

“Why?” he repeated, his hand coiling around her throat. “I told you I would give you freedom. Do you not want it from your brother’s sigils?”

He had her there. “I do.” she breathed, arching her head upward as he snaked his hand around her throat. Her own hands fell to his upper thighs. She began to massage them in small, tender circles. Being mindful of the wound she had given him earlier. “I do.” She said, with more confidence in her voice, turning her head toward him, her lips tickling his ears and breath his neck. “I desire it.” In part, Amari couldn’t believe the words coming out of her mouth, such bold, demanding words - but she couldn’t deny that the sensations she currently felt were more than pleasant.

“You don’t sound sure.” Lye purred as he pressed his hands down against her skin, one sliding down her stomach. Amari writhed beneath his grip, biting her lower lip, parts of her still fought the feelings that were building within her.

“Do you resist me, pet?” His hand slid down between her legs, and pressed up against her. “Isn’t this what you wanted?”

Amari gave a small gasp as she felt him slowly work his fingers around the more delicate parts of her body, her hands stretched out, clawing up the length of his upper legs. He seemed not to be bothered. Instead, as she dug her nails against him, he pressed himself closer to her.

He continued, his fingers exploring her opening. He grinned as her legs widened, his lips met the salty taste of her skin. Amari reacted as expected, the more he worked her pliable body, the less and less she tried to resist and fight back. Her breaths were in short, quick successions and a soft moan escaped her lips. “M-Master….” She gasped rolling her head forward as she tried to push herself against his body. Amari felt hot, bothered - and that same wave of clouded pleasure began to take over her mind. In this moment she didn’t care what he did, as long as these sensations continued. “M-More…”

“You’re in no position to make commands, pet.” He slid one finger, and then another into her. Amari yelped in surprise at the sensations. It was becoming harder and harder to keep a level head. He instilled the notion that she were not to make the commands, “Please…” She whispered.

Then. They stopped. It left Amari confused and frustrated. Lye slipped out from underneath her, leaving the bath. “B-but you said-”

“I would give you freedom,” Lye finished as he walked toward the stack of linens near the door. “But you have to want it.” He pulled a towel off the pile and messily dried his hair before wrapping the towel around his waist. “And not the ‘you’ your brother created, that’s too easy.”

The man she called master turned to face her in the tub, white linens tucked around his waist and barely held against him by his hips.

Amari furrowed her brows. Her breathing slowed to deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down. “There’s…” She paused, staring at his form. The linen did little to hide his own erect desire.

Amari shifted her gaze down to the water. “Aurelianus told me of a way to...modify the sigil that causes the one to ‘excite’ me. In the same way it was placed on my body - I’d need blood and a way to draw it on…” She writhed awkwardly in the tub. Hoping that the information would allow him to continue. “If - if we changed it, would you….?” Her emerald and golden eyes shifted back up to his.

“Changed it?” Intrigue hung heavily on his words. Lye took slow, deliberate steps toward her. “How do you mean?”

Amari chewed on her lower lip, “I mean…” She traced the invisible symbol over her thigh. “It’s here - but, if I were to paint over it with uhm, blood - I can change it. Aurelianus showed me different variations. I can disable it completely, switch the gender to female, even have it focus on a specific person. He refused to remove it though.” Amari felt a little silly explaining it, but she had no other way to do so. Originally, Amari had planned to secretly change the sigil herself, but somehow - her Master managed to weasel the information out of her with little to no effort.

“And the other sigil?” he prodded, standing beside the basin.

Amari grimaced. “His words were-” Her voice shifted, as she attempted to match Aurelianus’ tone and accent; “Aye Luv - I think it’d be more fun to leave that as is. Can’t give all my secrets away for free, eh?”

Lye’s verdant gaze narrowed on her, then shifted to one of the knives he had left at the whetwheel the night prior. He silently retrieved it and returned, holding the hilt toward Amari.

“Get out,” he commanded.

Amari shot him a confused look, and did as he asked, she left the soaked sheet in the bathtub. It was useless to drag it out of the water. “You want me to change it? To what?” She asked as she took the hilt of the knife from him. “You trust me with this?” She asked again, glancing down at the sharpened blade.

“Remove it.” Were the words he said to her. “Unless you prefer something else.”

Amari padded over to the bed, knife in her hand. She sat down on it and used a sheet to dry the inside of her thigh. “Disable.” She corrected. “I don’t know how to completely remove it, your friend refused to tell me.” She hesitated, knife over her thigh. She only had to draw it on with blood, there was no reason to carve her flesh. Still...She’d need to draw some blood for it to work. Amari took a deep sigh, and in a quick motion drew the blade across the top of her thigh. She swore as she dropped the knife. The sensation stung, she drew her finger along the crimson trail and started to draw on her inner thigh.

A small circle, triangles, and dots. It was a simple insignia, which made it easy to remember. Once done, Amari felt no different. She wasn’t sure if it worked or not. “That should be it.”

Lye approached her, cloth working free from his waist and cascading to the ground. “Let’s test it then.” He stood over her, and gripped her arm tightly, pulling her off the bed. “Does this give you the same sensations?”

Amari shook her head.

His lips twisted upward into a grin. “Better.”

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    His hand cupped her jaw and he watched her with narrow, studious eyes. His skin pressed against hers but for a brief moment before Amari pulled her head away. She pushed off him and Lye snatched her by the wrist. His grip remained firm.

“What’s wrong? Change your mind?” he asked with a snake like hiss.

Amari fidgeted, she seemed to struggle to find an answer. Lye narrowed his gaze. Her mind was still fluid, even now she fought his dominance. Be it conscious or subconscious. “I..I don’t know…” Her words were whispers as she lowered her head. “A part of me does...but...it’s like that mark was clouding my judgement.”

“Exactly,” Lye cooed. “You’re already free from its influence. Albeit temporarily. Do you not want to undo his other sigil? Permanently?”

There was a pause. “Yes.” She didn’t sound so sure anymore. She tried to jerk her wrist away but Lye held fast.

“You don’t seem so sure.” Lye let her free as she tugged one last time. She cascaded to the bed, catching her balance before completely toppling over. His hands, instead, followed through. Before she could protest, Lye had her pinned to the bed, wrists held down and his platinum hair draping over her.

“Do you need incentive?” he interjected as she opened her mouth. “You seemed so sure of yourself the night you pierced my leg, or did you forget that desire?” She had stopped struggling once he had pinned her down. Her lips had parted, so slightly, as though she was reacting to him pinning her down. Curious, perhaps Aurelianus’ ministrations on her body awoke some deep seeded desires he did not know about. “I think you need a reminder.” He purred.

Amari stared at him curiously. “Incentive…I guess...I don’t remember everything...”

Lye grinned. “Why don’t I give you a reminder. I thought by now you would know my pain.” The moment he uttered those words Amari’s body jostled from underneath him. Her leg twitched. She was familiar with the enchantment, and had experienced it once before. A low groan escaped her lips as she shifted her leg uncomfortably.

Lye leaned down, his lips brushed against her earlobe as his hot breath tickled the exposed skin of her neck. “That fire poker still aches. You can feel it, can’t you?” She nodded with a wince at the question. “If I didn’t know better I’d say you enjoyed the pain.”

She scoffed, “So what if I do?”

Lye smirked, she still had that fire and that resilience. He wasn’t sure how much of her he had but by the end of the day, he’d have Amari in her entirety. He kept his watch fixed on her eyes, but as he stared, the meat of his arms writhed as if maggots crawled beneath. The air filled with the wet pops and crunch of bones fragmenting, joining, twisting, and mutating.

Amari’s eyes widened and her breath stilled in her throat as she felt the ache of his bones cracking. “S-stop… “ She pleaded as she tried to push her arms up, her back arching from the sudden influx of pain. Despite her plea, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and whimpers that borderlined erotic escaped her quivering lips.

His grip tightened on her wrists. The more she writhed and bucked, the more he found he enjoyed her struggles. Instead of heeding her, he arched his back, shoulder blades rising sharply and crackling loudly. Lye’s teeth clenched from the borders of his own tolerance. Needles of ivory breached his skin like the roots of trees and spread from his back.

Amari cried out in response in unabashed agony. Beads of sweat dotted her forehead and her thrashings grew wild as she bucked herself upward, landing a foot against his chest. “S-stop! Stop!” She whimpered as tears streaked down her flushed cheeks.

Lye’s grip on her broke and he staggered back from her kick. The ecstasy of his own pain swallowed him and like a werebeast howling into the night he arched his back into a roar. Bones from his chest, arms, neck, spine and just about anywhere he could will, struggled to break skin. Like the quills of a porcupine, bloodied needles of white slid through his skin.

“What’s wrong?!” he roared, his voice deep and warped by his mangled anatomy. “What’s wrong, pet?!”

She writhed on the bed thrashing to and fro before stealing her breathing. Despite the pain that wracked her tiny frame she managed to push herself up on two shaking arms to a seated position. Lye felt the thrill of challenge, impressed that she resisted where so many would fail. Watching her, Amari choked back a sob. “Thisss Hurtssss…” She hissed through clenched teeth, her head lifting up so her narrowed eyes met his wild ones. She spoke between each ragged breath, “My bones….your bones….” Her eyes glanced at the tendrils that protruded from his form. “Shit…” She swore as she tumbled back to the bed, but she refused to give up. This time she pushed herself off the plush covers and slid to the floor, literally dragging herself within a metre of him before she forced herself to her knees. Sweat dripped from her forehead, she struggled to breathe and her entire body shook with the adrenaline of their shared pain.

Lye smiled, eyes wide and wild from his gruesome transformation. He placed his hand atop her head and curled his fingers into a fistfull of hair. With it, he lifted her. Amari moaned as she rose to her feet by force now eye to eye with her master. His wild eyes stared into her as a beast might before consuming its prey. From the depths of his chest rolled a deep genuine chuckle.

“Yes,” he hissed. “Yes, this! This is why I like you. So defiant!”

He hurled her back to the bed and happened atop her. The bloody prongs throughout his body slithered and crawled back beneath the surface. The air filled with the symphony of his transformation. Droplets of blood splattered across Amari’s face and body as he sank his teeth into her soft, exposed neck. Amari tilted her neck away which only urged him to press down harder. She was unable to stifle a carnal moan. Her hands, slick with sweat shot up to wrap around his shoulders. Lye pushed himself hard against her and could feel the erratic beat of her heart against his chest.

Lye felt a heat, a fire, in his body that wakened from the dark recessed long left untouched. His skin lit ablaze, hairs pricking through the various wounds and slicks of blood he willed upon himself. Where their skin met, a pyroclasm erupted and he felt himself urged into her. His hips pressed against hers, now noticing he had become fully aroused. Likewise, her thighs pressed against him, damp and heated.

“I will take everything,” Lye rolled through clenched teeth into her ear. “And I will give you freedom.”

Amari pressed her lips first to his neck, whimpering as her hands streaked down his?back. Fingernails clawed into his skin. “Please…” She whimpered before shifting her face till her lips forcefully pressed against his. Her mouth parted and her teeth bit Lye’s lower lip.

“Please what?” he hissed, again bucking himself against her hips. “Say it.”

Amari’s legs parted in response to his hips bucking against her own. It took a few pained breaths before she complied. Emerald and golden eyes fuelled by desires which were always rolling beneath the surface and only now able to take control of the lithe woman. “Please take me Master….” She moaned again as he shifted his grip to wrap around her wrists, forcing her in place. “In my entirety…” Hey eyes flashed a golden light, ebbing him on.

Lye’s teeth clenched into a grin. “As you wish.”

His hips pulled from her, his full arousal teasing at her entrance. He pressed it against her, her damp mound parting with desire. Amari arched her back, pulling herself off the bed as she tried to urge him further into her. Lye felt a resistance that finally gave way, and he slid deeply into her.
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Amari gave a cry, a symphony of pleasure dripping with tones of pain as the man who deemed himself her Master slid into her, taking her virginity. Amari had heard that it was meant to hurt, but if it did she didn’t notice. Her entire body shook with the lasting pain of his bone manipulation. It clung to her form and twisted her muscles still, Amari came to accept it as an oddly intensifying feeling. He slowly began to slide in and out of her in steady rhythmic thrusts. Amari forced her eyes closed and rolled her head back, enjoying the sensations. She wanted this, the entire week had been leading up to this moment and Amari found herself wanting things she didn’t even know existed.

Amari worked one of her wrists free from his grasp and it nestled into his hair, resting on the back of his neck. She worked her fingernails into his skull as she forcibly tilted it to meet her lips as she captured his in another kiss. This time her tongue finding its way into his mouth as she moaned.

Lye returned her caress deeply, his arms leaving her wrists as he pulled one free. He slid his hands beneath her and pulled her from the bed against his body and lifted her upright. Her weight pressed into him and he continued to undulate into her. His fingers dug into her sides and her exposed breasts pressed against his scarred chest.

Amari broke away from the kiss, her legs quickly wrapping around his hips and her hands his back in a desperate attempt to stay tightly against him. Lye took two steps before ramming her hard up against the cold obsidian wall. He continued to slide in and out of her with a quickened fever. Amari bit her lip and buried her head into the crook of his neck as she stifled another moan. She could feel his skin rubbing against her clitoris. “I...ahhhh~” Amari pulled away to take deep breaths. Her body grew heated and she bucked into his ministrations. She could feel wave after wave of pleasure ebb at her. Her walls tightened around him as her body begged for release.

Hot breath escaped Lye’s lips as he bucked against her. Her tightness and moans fueled his own desires burning at his core. He pulled her from the wall, throwing her to the bed and pressed her knees against his shoulders. Long, deeply, and aggressively, he continued into her. He urged her on. He urged her to exclaim. “That’s it pet.” He purred. “Scream.”

Amari’s chest bounced with every thrust, every time his body slapped up against hers she could feel him poke at her cervix. It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate, her mind awash in the pleasures of this moment. She didn’t want them to end she didn’t want this rolling desire that flooded her and shook her core to end. As her Master purred the command Amari couldn’t help but scream, after days of conditioning her body reacted accordingly. In what felt like an explosion Amari came, her cries were unabashed and primal, she writhed uncontrollably against his grip which only urged him to move faster and harder. She gripped the sheets and arched her back. “M-more….” She whimpered between quivering breaths. Her body overcome with an intense heat.

The sigil her brother had drawn on her lit up in a blood red light, brightly glowing on her abdomen before it shattered. The seal finally breaking.

Lye tilted his head upward as he felt her clench onto him in the peal of her ecstasy. The sensations urged him to claim more. He wanted more. Amari felt his hands wrap around her thighs and he pulled her toward the edge of the bed. For a moment, he left her, and her legs caved with a quiver. She felt him turn her and unwilling to resist, she pressed herself into the bed. Head down against the covers as her knees propped herself up, her pert and round ass facing him. Again, he pressed against her dripping mound and he slid into her.

Her knees shook and Amari moaned, now muffled by the bed. WIth every thrust into her Amari bucked her hips back into him, the force of the penetration causing Amari to yelp in succession with his movements. Amari’s eyes were glowing now, brightly - lit with yearning. “Master….” She purred. Completely satisfied and completely sated.

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    He continued with increasing rhythm and grabbed her hips to pull her against him. He felt a heat well in his loins, the pleasure finally reaching a point he could no longer contain. With teeth clenched, he pulled from her and flipped her again to her back. Her eyes glowed brightly, as she looked to him. Lye pulled Amari off the edge and forced her to her knees.

“Finish your master,” he commanded, his hand in her hair and his quivering member glistening in front of her.

Amari looked up at him with glowing eyes, he was unable to tell if it was lust or subservience in her gaze. “Yes Master.” The edges of her mouth quirked up into a grin as she pressed her lips to his tip before engulfing him. Her tongue danced along his length before she started to work her head back and forth, every time she moved back she sucked hard. Her tongue lapping at the precum that oozed from him. One of her hands travelled up to his thighs and lightly began to massage his balls. The other snaked down between her own legs.

His hand urged her on, pulling and pushing in rhythm. Until, at the peak of his own arousal, he felt himself give in. He arched his head back, pulling her head against him, and he released himself. Amari suckled, lapping up and swallowing every drop with soft murmurs of satisfaction. Through clenched teeth, he loosed a groan of pleasure. His chest rose and fell from exertion and his hand slipped from her hair. Amari carefully pulled away, licking her lips she tilted her head to the side as she glanced up at him. Her own chest rising and falling in quick successions.

Amari pushed herself to her knees and sat herself on the edge of his bed. “I...really enjoyed that… “ she breathed.

He approached her, wrapping his hand gently under her chin. “Good,” he said with a wicked grin. “How did it feel to be utterly dominated by me?” He leaned in his lips grazing her ear. “And for you to loose complete control to me?”

Amari leaned forward. Resting her forehead against his shoulder, her reply a mumble. “It felt… right.”

Lye smiled, but it faded the moment it crested on his lips. His expression fell slate, and he pressed her head away from his. The purpose of his inquiries fulfilled, he gave her is back and went to his wardrobe.

“You are free, as promised,” he stated while he dressed.

And there, he had her. She was his.

Amari winced with every step he took. “Master, before you put on pants. Let me try healing you again.” He had yet to break the shared masochism connection between the two.

He paused, looking to the wounds and slicks of ichor that clung to his pale skin. With a brief hesitation, he put down the trousers in his hands and turned toward his pet.

“Fine,” he replied before taking a seat on the edge of the onyx basin. Like that and with but a thought, he severed his mirrored pain, not willing to trap her in a paradox of agony from her own abilities. To him, these wounds felt as though minor scrapes and his mind lapsed in regards to her own tolerances.

Amari pushed herself off the bed and kneeled before Lye. Tenderly taking his knee in her hands she furrowed her brow in concentration. The same orange glow flowed from her hands and seeped into his injured knee. Just as before. He rose a curious brow as her ability already seemed to be stronger than just days ago. It healed the entirety of his wound and replaced pain with an odd, calming warmth. Amari stifled a whimper as she lifted herself up onto one knee, preparing to heal the rest of the wounds on his chest. Her hands dancing along the abrasions. Silently and with studious eyes, he watched her work.

“Master...were you always an Assassin? Did you not have a family?” She pulled her shaky hands away from his chest, her own breathing pained from the pain of his wounds. She met his studious gaze with a curious one of her own. She still seemed placated, but it did not sate her curiosity, or her incessant questions. He seemed to weigh the question in his mind, but finally gave her reply.

“No.” The word left his lips softly, almost pained. “There was a time before all this.” It seemed to Amari that he struggled to dredge up the memories. His eyes drifted to the far wall blankly. “I had a wife…” The words trailed on and none seemed to follow.
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    He didn’t need to continue, Amari had heard and seen enough. It didn’t take much to figure out that whatever happened, had twisted him into the man that sat before her. Amari felt overwhelmed with emotion, this man. This brutal, cruel and malicious man had lost everything and was lashing out at a world that had all but abandoned him. Even his own men had betrayed him. Amari shook her head as she lifted herself up, and in a bold action wrapped her arms around his torso in an effort to comfort him. The golden light of her soul magic leaking into his core.

“You don’t have to continue Master.” She pressed her head against his chest. “I assure you, I will serve you, and ensure you have at least one constant in your existence.”

For a brief moment, he let her head rest against his chest. He didn’t move nor say anything as if frozen by the gesture. Then, as if waking from a sleep, he jostled and pushed her from him as he rose to his feet.

“That’s enough,” he stated in regards to her healing. “Clean yourself and get dressed.”

Amari pushed herself up off the floor, rubbing her elbow as it had hit the stone ground a little hard. “Fine, fine.” she muttered as she headed toward the bath and dipped her hand into the lukewarm water. She fished around for the previously soaked sheet and pulled it out, ignoring the water she had sloshed onto the floor. Amari wiped herself down with it and dried herself off with the nearby cotton towel. “Your turn.” She mused as she passed him, emerald eyes dancing across his chest where smears of crimson still marred his pale, scarred skin.

He looked down to the aftermath of his pain frenzy then back to her. “I’ll wear it,” he replied, continuing to dress. “The smell puts me at ease.”

Amari frowned at his words, the smell of blood shouldn’t put anyone at ease, she shook her head as she picked up her clothing from the floor and slowly began to layer herself, first with the intricate lace that he had given her on the first day, then with black cotton shirt and pants - finally with a leather Jacket, which she had assumed was ‘hers’ as it was carelessly tossed onto her clothing pile. It seemed to fit her perfectly. Amari gave her Master a questioning look.

“Most… if not all of these are new… why?” Amari asked as she pulled her hair out from underneath the leather before running her hands along its blackened surface.

“You’ll need some attire for your guest tomorrow,” Lye eluded. “Though I’m sure he’d enjoy you with less attire.”

Amari crossed her arms, staring incredulously at the man who called himself her Master. “THe hell is that supposed to mean?” She felt a ill feeling in the pit of her stomach, she didn’t like the way he said the ‘guest’ would enjoy her with less clothes. “What is happening tomorrow?”

“You’ll see.” Lye straightened his own clothes before closing the gap between them. He grabbed her chin between thumb and forefinger and seemed to study her. Amari furrowed her brows, “What do you think you’re do-”

He interrupted, “What am I to you?”

Amari blinked, and without a second thought, she replied. “My Master.”

His eyes narrowed, “I wonder if you’ll be ready…” His voice faded into a low mutter as he let her go with a push. His gave her his back, leaving a look of concern on her face.

Amari sighed as she stepped away, he knew the questions was coming. “Ready for… ?” That was one of the things that frustrated her about him. He always had her questioning him, and his motives.

“Reality.” The answer came flat, cryptic, and simple. He opened the door to the room and the light of the longhouse’s central hearth bled in its warm, orange light. “Just remember who I am to you and who you are to me.” His words hung in the air as he left the room.

Amari heard a click.

“Locked in huh?” She asked herself as she started to pace around the room. What’s the point of forcing me to get dressed if I’m just going to spend the day here? She thought as she headed toward the glowing alchemy desk in the corner. Amari knew better than to touch her Masters belongings, she was just looking. Her fingers danced over the back of the wooden chair as she eyed the various bubbling vials and drying herbs.

Today had been interesting, she had experienced both great pain and pleasure. Great confusion and caution. Her Master was cruel, and cunning but he was opening up to her. More and more, he showed her his weaknesses. “What I am to you…” She muttered under her breath in a pensive tone.

A knock rapped on the door, followed by the unmistakeable sound of lock and key. Amari abruptly turned, expecting to see her master and instead, she was greeted with a short, scowling blonde.

“Come on,” she barked. “The master wants me to teach you how to use a knife.”

Amari blinked, she was vaguely aware of the woman before, as Lye had dragged her to his private quarters. She couldn’t recall the blonde’s name, but she knew that she did not like Amari, rather, abhorred her. “Oh.” Came Amari’s reply. She pulled herself away from the table, feeling confused.

“If that’s what he wants…” Amari said as she followed the girl out of the safety of his private quarters.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Lye receives 560 EXP and 45 GP!

Mari receives 440 EXP and 45 GP!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."