Hair Color
    Long Brown
    Eye Color
    Deep Brown
    Build
    2m/87Kg
    Job
    Adventurer

Ceidon bit his tongue, fighting off the urge to lash out at the greedy curator. Materializing Duffy Bracken, particularly this quickly after his death, was disrespectful. Do a great deed for Althanas, end up as tourists toy. That was not how Ceidon wanted to be remembered.

"Wizard?" Ceidon replied sharply, turning his attention to Shinsou. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm a librarian. Well, librarian, historian, scholar of the arcane. Of course I can tell you about Bracken. Ugh, where to start." Ceidon took a deep breath, and then began his lecture.

"You'll have to forgive me. Duffy Bracken's story is rather new, and scholars of Althanas aren't particularly good at recording recent history. What I do know is that Bracken was a bard from Scara Brae, which is why it's odd that his followers would build a temple for him here in Radasanth." He trailed off. "Regardless, he was apparently a member of the Ixian Knights. I have no idea how, but one day the Ixians accidentally released Oblivion on the world."

Ceidon became distracted when he saw a belt with two dagger holsters in a display case. He walked over, "This is interesting. It appears at least some of this his historically accurate." When he realized Shinsou had followed him, he continued, "Oblivion was not place, but rather a person. Some type of demigod that was locked away early in Althanas history." Ceidon was well versed on the war of the Tap, Xemzund and the Forgotten, but chose not to reveal this knowledge. "To defeat him and prevent him from taking over Scara Brae, Duffy Bracken sacrificed himself. Oblivion was successfully defeated and Bracken was elevated to a Thayne." He tapped the glass. "At least, I think. Something about this entire enterprise is..." Ceidon trailed off.

"Hey curator," Ceidon said, forgetting about his lecture. "You said you had authentic weapons?"
    Last edited by Ceidon; 02-09-17 at 04:38 PM.
    Join the League!