(This is a solo project I'm building using two of my characters Nosdyn and Humphrey. The story is a progression story and I intend to take full advantage of the EXP event in Alerar. Thank you for your understanding)

Nosdyn looked at The Boss.

The Boss was an older Drow, a man that had slicked back black hair and tied into a tight ponytail. He always wore a suit and was fashionable in the latest Ettermire suit trends. The man was looking at Nosdyn and a small group of other Acolytes to his order.

"You all have been summoned." The man flipped a gold coin and caught it quickly with sharp reflexes. "I have asked for this meeting to be called because I am not pleased with the current events."

There were people talking in the crowd, but so far, nobody addressed the Boss.

"One of our own Enforcers sits in a jail cell. He is being harshly interrogated. There is no way of knowing if he will snap or not. Or what he will reveal about our operations here." The Boss said calmly.

"Where is he being held?" Nosdyn suddenly asked.

The Boss looked at Nosdyn for a moment, interest in his cold gaze. "In Yendos Prison. In the Residential District of Ettermire." The Boss rubbed his chin carefully. "They already fear us. But we cannot afford any mistakes or screw ups." The Boss continued. "The former Enforcer must not be allowed to reveal what we are planning. Yendos Prison must fall. As well as everybody in it."

There were more hushed talkers in the crowd.

"I will ask a few of you to volunteer for this. Obedience is not a request.." The Boss said. "There will be no room for failure, if you are caught...there will be no rescue for you." The Boss said, stipulating the rules of the operation.

Nosdyn, seeing an opportunity to impress The Boss stepped forward. "I volunteer to destroy Yendos Prison." Nosdyn said calmly.

There were eyes upon him at this point.

"I need three more volunteers." The Boss said.

And about five minutes later, the elite team was chosen.

Nosdyn would be it's team leader.

Nosdyn looked up at The Boss. "What if he hasn't spoken?" Nosdyn asked.

"The risk is too great that he has talked. We cannot allow him to live. He knew the risks involved when he joined our organization." The Boss said. "Nosdyn, I am trusting you to get this done."

Nosdyn nodded and saluted to The Boss. "I will deal with the matter, personally." Nosdyn and the team left...

The Boss looked at his Enforcers and smiled coldly...

The plan was already coming into being.

The Boss looked at several other Acolytes and began to talk to them separately...