Thread: bastion the destroyer

bastion the destroyer

Hey I've been on here before but it's been over a year....so...maybe i still got some left....I'm gonn make it short unless y'all tell me to make it longer

Name: Bastion the Deceiver

Age:1236 (technically the body he is currently possessing is only 21)

Distinguishing features and description: Hair, brown, long and shaggy, somewhat comparable to the mane of a lion. Eyes, extremely bright green, glow emerald when he is casting spells. Has one scar right above each right and left cheek bone that goes from under the eye to the lobe of the ear. Usually wears cloaks or a battle robe lined with steel mail and covered in a discreet pattern of iron studs. Wears weathered leather boots and a large brimmed straw hat. Usually carries a battle staff or a wand both made of Oak wood. Has a small falcon that can retrieve things or attack small opponents. Also carries a small 3 and 1/2 feet, steel, curved sword that was stolen from a dragon's most prized possessions. Has been found out that the sword has light magic in it but no powers have been unlocked as of yet.

Skills: Can make small remedy potion but isn't strong and only heals minor wounds for him, can fully heal the falcon. Knows a mediocre amount of dark magic and has only learned a few light spells. Knows a shield spell that can be used to block attacks such as sword swipes or arrows but can't stop any magic or bullet. Sword skill are average as are battle staff skills. Can cast spells with the wand or battle staff even the the wand has much more accuracy. He can possess people but only after his current body is killed. (I figure it'd be cool say if my body died and I went to posses one of my opponents and we had like a mental fight, like I go into his head and we fight on the psychological plane.....if you dont like it illl tweak it all up

History: dont feel like doin it cuz im tired as hell but i will if need be. just tel me.

Memento Mori
    EXP: 53,567, Level: 9
    Level completed: 96%, EXP required for next level: 433
    Level completed: 96%,
    EXP required for next level: 433
    GP

Name
    Witchblade
    Race
    Unknown
    Hair Color
    Black, like her soul
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    5'9 / 130lbs
    Job
    Murderer

First off, this would be much easier if it was actually organized.

Weapons should be listed under a 'Weapon' setting, as should Armour and Magic.

I need a list of your light and dark spells and what they do and I also need an explanation as to how your character would possess others after his body has been destroyed. Also keep in mind that if you want your character to do this you have to have the person's consent and should you lose the battle to take control of that person's body your character's soul has to go somewhere.

The Shield spell seems a little strong. All you said was it can block sword strikes and arrows, at this level you can have an mediocre chance of blocking such attacks, but it won't work all the time.

Also, put the Falcon under a 'Familiar' heading and give it a description of what it looks like and what it can do. I'm sure it has a beak and some claws it could use to superficially hurt a person and distract them.

We'll start off with that and after you've edited I'll see if anything else needs to ne changed.
    Do you ever Feel like a Monster?

Do you dare to read The Diary of the Dead

Have you seen my Hollow Daydreams
    Or listened to this Serenade of Haunting Voices
    Pray for The Heart I Once Had
    Then grant A Rose For The Dead'