Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    As instructed, the werewolf followed behind him. Lye walked through the Seventh Sanctum toward the large longhouse butt against the cliffside, past the several wooden homes billowing smoke from their chimneys. The brutish soldiers and snake-eyed assassins littered about the camp whistled and catcalled as Camille walk behind them. Their gazes teased at the furs she clung tightly to her body. Compared to the surviving slave girl, Camille offered more in every way. To Lye, he could only grin -- If only they knew how dangerous that rose’s thorns were.

“Come,” Lye called out as he opened another set of large, banded doors to the longhouse. Heat from the massive central hearth billowed out into the frigid winter air. Camille’s blond locks swept up and swayed in the updraft. Inside, the floors shone with polished marble. Stairs lead to a second level rimmed with doors to rooms unknown. At the back, atop a raised platform sat a large, white throne made from human ivory. Beside the throne, two more large doors sat closed with iron bars raised to the sides for banding shut.

The young lycan’s eyes drank in the atmosphere around her. Had she not been held captive this place would be breathtaking. Her dark gaze darting left to right.

“Sir,” greeted an athletically built and well-dressed man no older than thirty. His chocolate brown eyes snapped from Lye to Camille then back. “Is this the other one?”

“Caellus, take her to get bathed and cleaned.” Lye waited for Camille to enter before pulling the great doors closed. “I’ll get with Hrothgar for her… attire.” The assassin’s lips curled slightly at the edges. “Be careful with this one. She’s lycan. If she starts to change, snap her neck.”

“Yessir,” Caellus nodded his head

Lye turned to Camille and held out his hand.

“You’re lucky none of them threw you to the snow right there or that knife would have come in handy. I’ll take it back now, please.”

Camille’s mouth fell open slightly in a pout, the knife was the only thing that made her feel semi safe. “B-but..” Camille’s plush lower lip jutted out in a pouting manner. Her hand still holding tightly on the only real weapon she had to protect herself. The look on Lye’s face showed he wasn’t budging with his choice. “Fine,” she glared shoving the knife in his direction handing it over.

The young man ushered her past the thrones, glancing back towards Lye before entering another room. The smell of the earth filling her nostrils, this was a sign the room was made from the mountain the camp was stationed next to. The smell of the crisp air calmed the lycan woman for a moment before she felt a small push guiding her towards two more large doors made of iron. The smell of burning wood mixed with the air as she caught sight of a fire towards the rear of the room. The hand guided through the doors into a room that smelled like old blood. Her stomach clenched with uneasiness. Cages swayed hung from the ceiling others on the ground, different tools that were made for torturing people for pleasure and extracting information from them.

Six large tubs were filled with hot water, at the far end of the room a person was already washing up. Camille looked back at the men, “I can bathe myself you can wait out there.” Her hand pointing towards the area they had just come through. Just as she suspected though the men shook their head. “Can’t do that so you might as well just get in,” the man that had been called Caellus informed her. Stripping off the fur that she had clutched tightly and throwing it at his face before she submerged in the tub. A small groan part her lips a she sunk lower into the scorching hot water. Her muscles and joints starting to relax as she took the soap that was on the stand next to the tub. Massaging and lathering the suds along her arms and legs before washing it off.

The smell of cinnamon perfumed the air around her before she went to work on her rat’s nest of hair. After rinsing the soap out she splashed water on her face before going under the water. A few moments later she came up for eye, the men eyeing her with a slightly lust for look. “Come on lets get you dressed,” Caellus motioned for her to step out into the towel he held open. “Thanks,” she mumbled wrapping the towel around her body tightly.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

EXP: 3,790, Level: 2
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 1,210
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,210
    GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    A thud sounded on the doors, startling the battered girl in the other tub. Without a response, it groaned open where a small dwarven man with a firy beard and bald head shuffled in. The rhythmic chime of metal rang out from the chains and shackles in his hands. Behind him, Lye entered with a trunk dragged behind him.

“This’n th’ one?” rumbled the dawrf in a thick Kachuk accent. Lye nodded and he dropped all the shackles in his hands. He shuffled through the pile of chains, barbed wire, and wrought iron until he worked out one particular set. “Weren’t there s’posed to be more of em?”

“There were,” Lye replied, eyes meeting that of Camille. As he did, the dwarf sauntered up to her. With a large, thick collar, matching wrist and anklets joined by chain in one hand, he gripped her towel and ripped it from her.

An animalistic snarl came from the tattered girl, she quickly gripped the small man’s beard lifting him by it with ease. “You put that collar on me and I’ll rip you in fucking too wee man!” Her voice filling the room as it echoed off the walls. Her eye’s meeting with Lye, “I am fine with the shackles but please not a collar not again..” Her voice grew soft as she dropped the small man on the ground. Her arms covering her large ample breast, her slender waist and curved hips exposed for all to see. Slightly shivering under everyone’s gaze with the help of the cold breeze.

Lye’s eyes narrowed and his hand fell to the hilt of his weapons. “The hard way, or my way,” he repeated. “The collar is to keep your other half at bay. You’re not the first lycan I’ve dealt with. The mithril will collapse your trachea if you try.”

The dwarf grabbed at his treasured beard at first with concern and then with anger on his face. While short, he reached up and snatched Camille by the throat. Caellus moved in behind her.

“Y’touch the beard again, lass, and I’ll turn ye into a carpet!” Hrothgar warned.

“Hands off.” Lye’s command rested the dwarf’s grip from her. He snarled and spat at her feet.

“What’ll it be, mutt? You earn freedom, it’s not given. And you owe me a debt.”

Camille glared at the dwarf before snatching up the collar and walking towards Lye, thrusting it towards him. “Then please do the honor, Master.” Her tone dripping with hatred. Scoping up her honey brown locks exposing her neck to him and turning around. Two small dimples above her nice plump arse as her still wet hair dripped down her back.

The man croned his neck with an audible pop and the dwarf let out a chuckle. “Some fight in that one. If I couldn’t see it for myself, I’d say she’d have a pair of balls between those legs!”

Lye opened the clasp on the mithril collar and slid it over her head as if embracing her. Instead, he pulled it against her throat and closed it shut. The metal shimmered and fused without a lock or key into a perfect singular piece. He then spun her around and held her by the shoulders as he gazed into her with his foggy blind eye and vibrant emerald eye.

He held the glare for a moment, clearly indicating he didn’t approve of the manual labor. Then, he pulled taught the chains on her neck to pull up the shackles for her wrist and continued to bind her hands. Lastly, he took a knee, hands working between her legs as the cold metal kissed her fair skin. One ankle, then the other, joined by a single circular ring which came to rest right in the valley of her bosoms.

His breath fanned across her legs causing goosebumps to rise, her core slightly aching. The iron stinging against her skin and weighing her down.

“There,” he rose to meet her eye to eye. “Comfortable?” His face remained stoic despite the comment.

A fake smile dancing across her lips, “oh yes oh so very comfortable.” Her tone laced with sarcasm as smile fell just as quickly as it grasped her plump lips.

Lye turned about and pulled the trunk in front of her. He popped the latch and swung it open. Inside, it contained several outfits of varying style, color, and sheer. Some dresses left little to the imagination, while others looked as though worn by nobility.

“Here, take your pick. No need to flaunt what the men already want right from the get-go.” As he spoke, the familiar shriek of another girl filled the chamber. One of the tenants tending to her bath firmly grasped her between the thighs as he dried her. She tried to push his arm away and was violently slapped to the floor.

“Hey!” Lye barked. “Enough of that! Wait until tonight’s feast. You can have her then. Now, get her over here to pick something out.”

Camille stiffened at the constant abuse the poor girl was receiving from the men. The girl smaller framed than Cammy with less curvature but she had a sweet innocence to her face. Scoping up the towel the dwarf had ripped off of her early she wrapped it around the trembling girl. “Here,” Camille offering her a kind smile. The girl’s face lit up for the first time since Camille had seen her from the genuine kindness. “Thanks,” she spoke softly before rummaging through the trunk of clothes.

Though Camille was now left naked she rather show gentleness towards the other woman. Kneeling down she tossed the dresses aside as she huffed. Though Cammy was indeed a feminine woman she despised dresses. Relief flooded her as she found something to wear that was more her style. “Do I have to get dressed right here?” She eyed Lye waiting for a response she pretty much knew the answer to.

“You’re already nude, what do you have to be embarrassed about?” Lye stated flatly. The dwarf chuckled behind them, folding his arms to watch. The other ruffians elbowed one another, mumbling what one could only assume were lewd comments to one another.

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Meanwhile, the smaller girl seemed to have settled on a modest number. Her face turned slightly upward to the best of a smile considering her circumstances and looked to Cammy as a daughter would to a matron. Lye snapped his gaze to her with a leer.

“You do know she’s the reason your sisters are all dead, right?” he hissed. “She ripped them to pieces right in front of you.”

Camille looked down, the feeling of being ashamed consuming her. She couldn’t meet the girl’s intent gaze. “I’m sorry,” was all she could manage. Quickly Camille shimmied into the tight black pants that looked like they were a second skin, The shackles made it slightly challenging as she put on white shirt that was made from a sheer fabric the neckline dipping slightly lower before she picked up a black corset. Walking towards Caellus she turned, “lace me up.” It was more of a statement than a question.

“I have taken them off never put them on,” he held a confused look on his face.

“Do you know how to tie your shoes? Then you can tie a corset.” He struggled for a few minutes before it was all done, the corset cinched her already slender waist as it stopped right below her breast pushed them up higher. As she walked back towards the chest her breast looked as if they were going to spill out the top of her shirt. She then grabbed a crimson colored jacket and pulled it on along with some shin high leather heeled boots.

“Pleased?” She casted her glanced towards Lye and averted her gaze from the girl she knew held a hurt look on her face.

Lye raised a brow at the finished ensemble. Chains withholding, she already looked as if she belonged to the Crimson Hand.

“You might make a good fit yet,” he commented. “So, first things first: You’ll be joining us for a feast tonight which should be in preparation as we speak. You’ll be helping serve.”

Lye looked to the smaller of the two, who had once again become meek. Her distance between Cammy grew, and defeat gripped her body.

“The other five were to be used by the men after the feast. She undoubtedly will be put to her limits.” The girl began to cry silently, hands trembling as she tried her best to slide the dress over her. “You, on the other hand…” He grinned. “It’d be a shame if their advances forced you to transform and that pretty head of yours popped off on the dinner table.”

With an open palm, he placed his fingers beneath the cup of her accentuated bosoms and gave them a playful lift.

“So do try to behave,” he jested.

A small moan parted her lips as she sucked in her bottom lip trying to suppressed the sound. Nodding her head she glanced at the sobbing girl pity filled her already heavy heart. “Lye, please have mercy on her. Those men will break her quickly don’t take out what I did to her sisters on her.” Camille pleaded softly, her eyes filled with sorrow.

“The others were meant for the men’s enjoyment.” Lye wrapped a firm grip around Camille’s jaw. “They’re not gentle. The women hardly make the night save for the toughest ones. Those typically become one of us. So if you want mercy for her, feel free to take her place.”

Camille looked back and forth between the two, closing her eyes she sighed. “Fine I will..” The words left her lips before she even understood what she had really agreed too.

His grip let her go with a snarl on his face. He shook his head and chuckled.

“So,” he began with a tone of disappointment. “Instead of half the responsibility, you’d like to take it all? If you shift, you’ll die. If you don’t, they may kill you. You really would sacrifice your body to a whole camp of murderers, thieves, and killers to save one pathetic gutter rat?”
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille nodded, “just like I owe you a debt I owe her one as well. I killed her sisters and your woman so I will go down fighting.” She looked towards the girl who looked at her semi relieved.

“You heard her Caellus,” Lye stated, looking to his retainer. “Prep a seat at the table for this girl. Keep guard and let no man touch her.”

He turned to Camille. “And when things get interesting, force her to watch as her savior martyrs herself.”

Camille’s stomach turned in knots as she felt she had paid her debt in full for the girl but created her own hell for herself. She pushed a hand through her long mane of golden brown locks she sighed. “Can we finish getting ready, I need to brush my hair please.” As hard as she tried Camille tried to show a calm face.

Lye nodded as Camille ushered the other girl towards a table, when she was seated Cammy started to run a brush through her hair. “Avery, that’s my name..” Camille looked at the girl through the large mirror and offered her a soft smile. “I am Camille or Cammy for short.” The timid girl returned the kind smile. “Thanks for what you did for me by the way, “ Avery said softly.

Camille couldn’t even form any words to her just simply nodded while she finished with Avery’s hair. It was pinned up in a simple hairstyle yet a few strands hung loosely and flattered her face. “There you are all done now.” Avery smiled in the mirror at her reflection she seemed pleased with the work Camille had done.

Cammy went to work on her own mane, she ran the brush through her long locks. Smoothed out each knot before she worked on loose curls, the curtain of hair framed her face. She painted her lips a bright crimson color that matched her jacket she wore, she lined her eyes with a charcoal colored pencil. The dark color made her midnight ocean blue eyes pop in contrast, when she was finally done and pleased with how she looked she turned.

Lye gave her a slow once over, his gaze intense before nodding. He seemed pleased himself with how she looked and narrowed his eyes in silent contemplation. The man awkwardly met her gaze, thoughts churning in his head until he breathed deeply. “Shame,” was the only word he spoke.

Caellus let out a whistle as he eyed her with hunger. “Well look at that. Mmm mmm good luck keeping the men off you for long.” The doors opened as another man shuffled in. “The feast is already, sir.” Lye nodded before glancing at Camille one last time. Camille’s heart began to race as she followed everyone out.

They were led out the same way they were led in, the group left the room, past the cavern, and back into the main hall where tables lined each side of the hearth. The chairs were filled with the likes of men who deserved to see prison bars. At the head of the tables, atop its platform, sat a large ivory chair. Its seat, back, and arms were fashioned from hundreds of lashes together skulls and bones. The woman followed Lye as he stood before the large throne, he looked fearless and part of Camille admired him for that.

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    “Hands,” Lye began, his voice echoed loudly over the chatter of the halls. “The last time we gathered like this, I asked you all to fight to the death to prove your loyalty.”

The room fell deathly silent and expressions of those present soured.

“It was met with… hostility…” Lye paused to eye certain individuals within the room. “Today, will not be an unruly demand. Those that have remained in service to me will be thanked. How long has it been since you all enjoyed a fine meal?”

Hushed whispers and grumbles grew faint as he spoke.

“Or felt the pleasures of a woman’s touch?”

The voices grew louder as men snickered and jeered. The females present either joined the hurrah or grew cold and quiet.

“Tonight, you will have both. Unfortunately,” He looked over to Camille as Caellus nudged her forward. The room erupted with jeers and whistles “Your shipment was thinned on the way here. This, will be your entertainment for tonight.”

Lye pointed to the girl at the far end of the table, hunched and meekly staring at her empty plate.

“She has graciously offered to serve you all in place of that girl, over there.” Avery winced, and kept her face down.

“Anyone who thinks they’re bold enough to try her will be removed of his manhood.” He gestured to Camille. “But feel free to do as you please with your lovely new hostess.”

The assassin clapped his hands and fell into his skeletal throne.

“With that, I ask you enjoy the night!”

After the speech was done the feast was under way, the hall was filled with conversation and hollering. Cammy went to work filling mugs of ale, whiskey and other assortments, it seemed every other cup she filled her ass was getting slapped, her breast being groped. “I need a fucking drink,” she mumbled to herself. She looked into her empty pitcher before she headed back to the bar to grab another. Camille walked behind the bar and poured herself a shot of whiskey, tossed it back and down it went. Her body loosened slightly as the liquor warmed her body, a hand gripped her’s that held the shot glass.

A look of shock came over her face as the glass started to crack from the pressure of the hand that squeezed Camille’s. She looked up to see who was doing it, a large brute with dark green eyes glared at her. His face had sharp features and his eyes held lust, “that isn’t for you whores to consume.” The glass broke in her hand, a gasp parted her lips. Crimson liquid started to drip onto the counter as she pulled her hand from the man’s grip. Quickly Camille wrapped her hand in a rag after she fished all the glass from her palm, she turned her attention back towards the male and glared. “What can I get you?” She said through clenched teeth.

“I wouldn’t mind tasting you,” he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

Camille rolled her eyes before she grabbed another pitcher and came back around the counter. Before she made it too far from the man he wrapped his around around her waist and pulled her close. The pitcher contents sloshed and spilt onto the floor, she tried to push away from the brute but his grip on her was like iron. “Let go,” she glared at him.

Head propped atop his fist, Lye eyed the two with his hawk-like gaze. He watched silently, with a face of plain slate as the man’s hand started to wonder her body. Camille started to tremble, her anger filling her cheeks with a crimson color.

“I need to go serve so let go of me or I will have to remove your hands from me,” her tone was tight and tolerance worn thin.

The hands continued to wonder, taking her foot closest to his she slammed her heel into his foot. The man cried out like a hurt animal, with her free hand that still clutched the bloody bar rag she brought her elbow back. It slammed into his adam’s apple causing him to stumble back as he gasped for air. Camille spun around gripping his hair to the best of her ability and brought his face down into her knee. A sickening crunch rang out as the man fell to the ground like dead weight.

Cammy straightened herself up and dusted herself off before looking towards Lye. He smiled eerily back at her, posture unshifted. His head gestured toward the table where three more men had abandoned their feast and stood. They witnessed her actions against one of their own. Camille groaned inward at what laid ahead of her. She knew that she was still weak from what had happened before but the look on the men’s faces.
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    “Fuck,” she mumbled as she made her way over towards the table a large cheesy grin plastered on her face.

Holding her pitcher in one hand she stood in front of the three men, “what can I get ya boys?” They eyed her up and down the look on their faces almost held disbelief that she had taken down one of their own. A large arm snaked around her waist and pulled her against a solid wall of muscle. “You’re meant as a plaything bitch, now we are gonna show you.”

The other other two started to close in, her heart began to race. Here we go, Camille could literally hear the smile in Nikita’s voice. Using the brute’s weight behind her, she launched her feet of the ground it connecting with the closest man in front of her chest. This took them all by surprise as the one she had used for support stumbled backwards. Quickly she trusted her elbow in the man’s stomach as hard as she could. That left only one male left to take care of. He charged at her like a wild beast, she easily slipped to the side using his magnitude against him. She was smaller and more agile which allowed her to move quicker and faster.

With him caught off guard at her speed she took his head slamming it into the nearest table. She looked towards the other two that were starting to regain their composure. “Do you need more from this plaything,” she quipped.

The room quieted. All attention fell on Camille and even Avery looked on with doe eyes.

“Do you men fancy a challenge?” Lye called out in the silence. Chuckles filled the hall as men throughout the room stood from their tables. Necks cracked, knuckles popped, and dining utensils were taken up as makeshift weapons.

“Camille!” Avery cried out and one by one, the ruffians began to advance.

“The hard way or my way,” Lye muttered from his seat.

Cammy offered Avery a small smile before she picked up a knife from the table. Looking at Lye then back at the men and women that held smug looks on their faces. “I can either continue to serve you people your drinks and food or we can all play.” Her voice fierce and filled the room, most looked like they were ready to charge right then and there.

“I believe the agreement was both,” Lye chimed in over the chatter. “Unless you’d like to share the responsibility with her.” The silver haired tyrant pointed toward Avery and Caellus firmly gripped her by the shoulders. The girl faintly yelped as panic set into her eyes.

“I don’t think shifting would be a smart idea with those shackles, do you?” He added, but with that addition, some of the men diffused and looked to one another. It seemed then, that her knocking four men to their knees finally clicked in their thick skulls. What stood before them was no cock sleeve pulled from the gutters of Salvar. They knew it and the word “lycan” and “werebeast” fell from their lips.

“Caellus my dear take your hand from her shoulder, I didn’t say I wanted to share. I am greedy I don’t share,” her tone mocking the hell of a situation she was in. Cammy winked at the girl as she quivered under the man’s strong grip. She spun the knife in her palm before she gazed up at the silver haired man, “well I hope you enjoy the show if that is how it is going to be, Master.” She spat the last word out with disgust.

“So bet it.” He shook his head in disapproval and waved his hand toward her. Like before, a dark force wrapped itself around the knife in her hands and wrested it from her fingers. “Enjoy.”

Then, like a hoard of predators, the men still resolved to have their way with a Camille despite her heritage, charged. Cammy braced herself, they came in waves at her. The first few waves were taken down but her strength began to diminish as she was overtaken.

The only thing left after all had filled their appetites was a shivering girl, beaten, bruised and bloodied. Silent tears slide down her cheeks as she laid on the cold stone floor. The clothing she had picked out now ripped to shreds barely recognizable.
    Last edited by darkest.desires.; 03-02-17 at 06:22 PM.

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    All but a few stragglers had feasted both on food and pleasure and retired to their quarters for the night. The once pristine hall now lay littered with scraps of meat, knocked over drink, shattered glass, and blood. Through it all, Lye remained seated and missed no detail of the evening. Moral, albeit for the few lifeless men on the floor, raised morale as intended. Finally, and with a stout, drunken laugh, the last two women locked arms and left.

“C-camille?” squeaked Avery who had been forced by Caellus to watch the horrific affair. Her meal remained untouched on her plate and soaked in tears. Lye turned a snarl to the slave girl.

“Take her away,” he commanded his retainer. “Throw her in a soft bed and keep her watch. Don’t get handsy, Caellus.”

Caellus bowed his head and picked Avery up as if she were stuffed with cotton. He hefted her over his shoulder and ventured into the cold toward one of the many barracks. Whether or not the man listened to his words remained unseen, but Lye already devoted enough assets to entertain a captive’s request. With his attention back to Camille’s worn and abused body, the assassin slipped off his throne. The mess of the evening crunched and slopped beneath his feet until he loomed over her in torn rags.

“Was it worth it?” he asked, bowing over her with his hands behind his back.

“Every second of it,” even as the words left her lips her frail body trembled like a lone leaf in a windstorm.

“From where I was sitting, it looked like you enjoyed it,” he teased. “Maybe you’d like to visit them in their barracks for another go? You did kill more of my men in that spit, after all.”

“Go to Hell you bastard,” her voice hoarse from screams of pain and anger, the torture felt like it had drawn on for hours. Lye stood upright and placed a hand over his chest in feigned offense.

“But why the hatred, mutt?” he mused. “It was you that chose to feast on my caravan, you who chose to save the girl, and you who chose to fight. The would have been far gentler had you not broken their noses and killed their comrades.”

He reached down and pulled her head up by her matted locks. “I didn’t do anything to you besides give you clothes and a bath…”

Camille yelped in pain at her hair had pulled enough, in between her thighs throbbed and blood trickled down from the roughness and abuse she had endured. “Well thank you for your kindness Master, I am so sorry I am ungrateful.” Her voice was hoarse but this time she spoke louder, tears slipped down her bruised cheeks. The horror seemed never ending as women had even taken their turns shoving their fingers into her core, groping her swollen breast and kissing her battered face.

Lye’s face soured at her continued sarcasm. To endure such a thing and willingly mock the one person who could end it all spoke volumes of Camille’s character. He let her hair go and his expression shifted to curiosity.

“Can you stand?” he asked.

Camille attempted to stand but her knees easily buckled under her weight, a small yelp came from her as the pain intensified from the movement. “Guess not,” she said as she wiped at her cheeks only for more tears to replace the ones she had brushed away.

Lye signed deeply, but as of late, he was not without compassion. Were Avery in her place, he knew the girl would be lifeless. The assassin lowered himself to the ground and snaked his arms beneath her legs and back. The slick ichor from fluids mixed upon the ground aided, but twisted his expression into one of disgust. With a heft, he lifted her in his arms.

Camille recoiled at his touch, she hissed as he lifted her into the air. “I want to bathe please,” her voice a lot softer as she felt self disgust wash over her. He didn’t answer her and kept his eyes forward as he carried her back into the caverns. Again they returned to the torture chambers where the baths still remained. While now cold, he brought her to one of the four unused basins and lowered her gently into it.

The tattered girl gasped at the shock of how cold the water was but didn’t object as she sunk into it. Her lips began to tremble as she used the same soap she had before and began to wash her body. She scrubbed roughly at her skin, it seemed as if she couldn’t get clean; couldn’t wash away the memories. Small sobs broke past her pressed lips as she scrubbed until her skin was raw and red. She started to pant and cry at the same time still washing at her body that was already clean.

As she cleaned herself, Lye used a nearby rag to slop the gunk from his arms. It smeared more than it came clean and after several rags, he finally rid himself of it. While Camille scrubbed herself raw, he couldn’t help but understand the sentiment. She wasn’t the first nor last to be subject to such atrocities, but her promise afforded her special treatment.

“That’s enough,” he warned as he arrested her wrist from scrubbing herself bloody. “Go get dry. We’ll find someplace for you to relax.”
    - Anonymous

GP

Name
    Camille Airanna Dark
    Race
    Lycan
    Hair Color
    Honey golden brown
    Eye Color
    midnight ocean blue
    Build
    5'7

View Profile
    Camille looked at him through blurred visions, she was too broken to argue. To the best of her ability she pushed herself out of the cold tub. Her sunkissed skin riddled with bruises, cuts, gashes and even teeth marks. Her chest rose and fell as she stumbled towards the table that had towels on them. Quickly she wrapped herself in a towel and dried herself off with a delicate touch.

Cammy dreaded brushing her already tender scalp but her hair was a matted mess. With a tender touch she was able to work the brush through her mane and breaded it off to the side of her left shoulder. She turned towards Lye and stumbled towards him. “Let’s go.” She said softly.

He nodded toward her and held his palms out to her as if to ask if she would like to be carried. Camille pondered the thought before she nodded, she didn’t like feeling weak but the pain she had endured and still felt overcame her pride. Lye obliged, walking over to her and pressing his arms against the bottom of her ass and square of her back. She leaned into him and he lifted her from the ground, her chains resting in the valley of her ample chest.

He carried her from the room, back to the cavern, and through a door she had not yet been through. It opened to a stairway that lead deeper into the mountain, faintly lit by torches. When they finally reached the bottom, he turned the corner to two rows of iron cells. Camille laid her head on his chest in defeat, she had no fight left in her. “Put me in the cage like the mutt you think I am,” her tone lifeless as she closed her eyes.

He walked past several cells, some empty, others occupied with people she couldn’t tell were alive or dead. When they arrived at the far cell, he closed the door behind them and she heard the metallic clang of a lock fall into place. He placed her in the corner on top of a word, wooden cot that groaned under her weight. Then, he walked to the bars opposed from her and sat on the filth crusted floors against them, watching her.

Camille watched him watch her, as she started to laugh. At first it was small giggles then an eruption of full blown laughter. She shook her head as the fit of giggles over took her tired, worn out body. The man’s head cocked to the side.

“Gone mad?” he asked casually.

“I broke that guy’s nose, this all started because he was mad for me taking that shot of whiskey..” She sighed softly as the tears started to well up again. Quickly she wiped at her eyes, she refused to cry any more. “Did you enjoy the show,” she asked him.

“To them, you’re an object. You have no rights to the whiskey they earned in sweat and blood.” His voice stirred some of the prisoners in their cells. Meek eyes peered from the darkness while others tried to remain asleep. “To me, you’re a liability. While you may have served the night instead of the women you killed, you still owe me for the lives of my men lost in that passage. And again for those you managed to kill tonight.”

“Just tack it onto my bill,” she said with much sarcasm.

“You see, we’re a lawless group. Death is common here. The weak are culled and the strong survive, but to an outsider, you have no rights to our way of life. You are here for a reason and a purpose. Fulfill it, and you earn your place.” Lye shifted, boots scraping against the stone floor.

Camille stared at him, her gaze intense and filled with hatred. “And what if I wish to leave? Do I get to leave then or will you make me stay and be a member of this fucked up family,” she snarled pushing herself into the sitting position wincing slightly.

“I’ll be honest with you, I expected them to kill you,” he admitted. “I wasn’t about to stop them, but I am glad you survived. They may not see it yet, but you have a fire inside you and not just that beast sleeping beneath the skin -- taming her will prove a separate challenge. With time,” he pointed to the mythril shackles around her neck and limbs. “I could see you free of those shackles. Strong, wild, and one of our pack, not some drifting feral preying on stray livestock.”

His words struck a chord deep within her chest, she casted her gaze to the side. How could she be apart of these people that just used her and tossed her aside for someone else’s needs?

“I warned you paying your debt wouldn’t be pleasurable.” He snickered. “Well, not for you at least. But if you were to find something enjoyable from it, you might see yourself reborn -- in control of your feral side, and free to kill any man who dare touch you.” He paused. “Against your will, of course.”

“Nikita and I aren’t one in the same, you seem to not understand that. She loves the pleasure and pain where as I don’t like random strangers touching all over my body,” she snapped. “I am a person. I have feelings. Nikita has sexual desires and the need to hunt, we haven’t been one in the same in a long time and never will be.” By this time each word became gradually louder and louder, anyone that was alive and asleep would now be awake in their cells.

Administrator
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    “As soon as you start understanding that I am a person and the beast within me is in fact a beast you will comprehend that yes while that was partly me that killed your men and women in the wagon it wasn’t really me. I will take responsibility for the lives I took tonight glady,” she stood up and started to walk towards him. “I would kill every single fucking one of them that touched me tonight, I still can feel them inside of me, the hot breath fanning across my face and down my neck. I would gut them all if I could, that I would take responsibility for.” By the end of her speech she was panting, her chest rising and falling quickly.

His expression reflected that of a parent to an unruly child waiting for the tantrum to end. His eyes ran up and down her battered body, covered only by her chiming shackles.

“You may very well get that opportunity, but I’ll be damned if you can convince me your other half is completely independant of you.” His tone carried no waiver of fear and remained ever calm. “Tell me otherwise, but you are the vessel which contains Nikta, not the other way around. It’s your will that can’t contain her and your will that can control her. Until I see you cage your own beast, you will be treated equally as the thing inside you.”

He rose to meet her heated gaze and his entire demeanor shifted from placid to aggressive. He stepped inwardly toward her as if to invite the same challenge the men did before him.

“Do that, and you can have whatever freedoms you want. Only then will I speak your name. Only then will I see you as anything but an animal. Is that clear, mutt?” His tone punctuated the last word with purpose.

Camille scoffed as she stood at the tips of her toes trying to be eye level with the man, “then tame the beast, Master.” She turned on her heels and headed back to her rickety cot.

Lye drew one of his blades from his back and snapped his fingers. A seam formed on all of her shackles and they fell to the ground with a clatter.

“I’ll gladly beat the disobedience out of a stray,” he spat.

Camille turned slowly, she eyed him up and down. “You really want me to let her out? You want me to unleash the beast after I subdued her?”

“You’re too weak to keep her contained or to do anything to me but you seem to place a lot of stock in your words,” he growled. “You want to threaten me? I’ll teach you and your alter ego exactly where you stand in comparison. Just tell me one thing.” His stance lowered. “If I cut off her head, will you die as well?”

Camille snarled as she turned towards him. “I am not weak, I keep her at bay and choose when to let her free.” She grinned coyly, “that’s like me asking if I cut off your cock will it still work?” She stalked closer towards him, her eyes trailed up and down, “there is a lot of tension in your body Master, shall I let you use me as your men did?”

He grinned at her comment of dismemberment, but he shook his head with narrow eyes. “I could,” he answered whimsically. “But you’ve more than had your fill and I’m not about to bed a dog. You can let that beast out, but it's clear you can’t reel it in.” His body righted as she approached him. Aggression faded from his expression and he sheathed his dagger. “And who is it that’s speaking now, anyway? You, or it?”

Camille trailed a bold finger down his chest, “oh my ego it is wounded.” Her finger ran across his torso before it made it’s way back up to his breast bone. “You’ll know when Nikita is out, but tis me, Cammy the used and abused that can’t reel in the beast when I unleash.” She started to twirl around him before stopping right in front of him once more.

He remained speechless. The moment her shackles dropped, she seemed different to him. He felt apprehensive, but deep down inside he was human and he still held the same primitive urges. He mulled over the prospect of her offer despite the events moments ago and his full knowledge of where she’d been. He took a contemplative breath before his lip flared at the corner.

“Right,” came the eventual reply. “Try and kill me when I’m vulnerable or remove my manhood with your teeth? I don’t know you nor do I trust you.”

He shook his head and made way for the locked door.

“I think you’d had enough cock for the day.”

Camille grinned at him, “I never said use my teeth, you are the one that came up with that little bit own your own there big boy.” She taunted him as she made her way back over towards her bed. “Goodnight Lye.”

He paused at breath’s width from the iron bars and turned a sideways glance toward her. She had a point and for once, he had no witty remark. Lye eyed the shackles on the ground, then back to the woman beside her bed. He gave it no more thought than that and like a specter, he walked through the bars without unlocking the gate. Emerged on the other side, face toward the exit and Camille out of sight, he replied, “Sleep well, pet.”
    - Anonymous

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Darkest Desires receives 795 EXP and 100 GP!

Lye receives 1470 EXP and 110 GP!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast