Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile

My Type (Mature)

Out of Character:
    Also titled "Sex on the Beach". This thread contains mature themes and graphic sexual content. Let me rephrase that... it's smut. Probably not good smut. Read at your own risk. All of McKinley's dialogue is written by loves.blessing. All of Josh's dialogue is written by Breaker.

The salty waves buoyed Breaker’s body and the long oaken plank he clung to. He floated in the ocean perhaps two miles off the eastern coast of Corone. When the swells rose he could see the individual trees of the great forest Concordia. When the swells fell he could see nothing but water. Droplets sparkled over the Y-shaped scars on his cheeks as he looked up at the cloudless blue sky. A newborn sun stood on shaky legs, having only just crested the horizon. The warmth on his face contrasted the ocean’s cool caress.

Joshua “Breaker” Cronen waited patiently. He had yet to hear his goddess’ voice.

How is your saucy little redhead? Am’aleh asked at last. Not even Thaynes could escape jealousy’s clever claws.

“She is well,” Josh said. A sudden swell rose up and swallowed him. He surfaced, coughing and sputtering. “Very funny, oh Patron of the Sea.”

You should go to her, Am’aleh urged, her voice soft and nurturing. In the distance a large wave rose above the rest, white-capped and insistent. But return to me, the goddess reminded, always return to me…

Josh heaved his body atop the carved wooden plank and balanced carefully, his magical black boots adhering to the surface. The wave washed in, and he rode it like light rides a shooting star, always and never there. His black, sodden pants and shirt clung to a chiseled chest and tapered hips. The wind howled in his ears with the speed of the surf, which forced him to dive and tumble in the shallows when he neared the shore.

The demigod rose in a shower of droplets and raced up the beach. As he ran the water saturating his clothing and hair simply stayed behind. He entered the forest along a path of pine needles, which swept into cyclones with the speed of his passage. He breathed easily and steadily, enjoying the fresh forest air. He had a reason to run, besides the enjoyment of exercise. He was on his way to meet his other lady… the mortal, human one, and she drew him like iron to a lodestone.

The forest gave way to a town, and Breaker jogged along the outskirts at the pace a fast man sprints. Through thickets and meadows he came to a secluded little clearing that contained a single cottage with smoke billowing from the chimney.

Josh smiled as he slowed to a walk, and dimples formed beneath the Y-shaped scars on his cheeks. The last time he’d seen McKinley Parish, she had kissed him, and then played some of the most beautiful music he’d ever heard on violin. He hoped she would play for him again, looking forward to the song of the strings, as well as seeing what she might do next. And… he had a surprise for the fine-boned female.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

EXP: 3,960, Level: 2
    Level completed: 66%, EXP required for next level: 1,040
    Level completed: 66%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,040
    GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    5'5 and around 125 pounds
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    The day was warm, the rays leaving sweet kisses on her creamy complexion, McKinley grinned happily. The first time in many years that she could feel another emotion that wasn’t fear. The harsh winter had passed and Spring had come and go before her eyes. Many things had happen good and bad.

Her windows opened to her small simple cottage welcoming in the fresh breeze. “Come on Nym, I have to do some gardening outside.” The large calico direwolf sauntered off her goosefeather bed towards the back door.

A simple dark blue sundress and black ballet like slippers was all she ware. As she exited her cottage the breeze picked up her fiery locks. As the breeze died down her hair spilled around her shoulder again.

The day tasted like light, bubbly on her tongue and sugary as it went down, making everything from the ends of her toes to the tips of her fingers tingle. A smile dancing across her plush pink lips. The shine of the sun having brought out her natural freckles that peppered across her cheeks and nose.

Scurrying over to a small shed she had built with her own hands she grabbed her watering pail, gloves for digging and small shovel. McKinley made her way over to her small garden, the season for picking her fruits always made her extra cheerful.

Rustling of leaves made her head snap to her left, there the large wolf lay on her back rolling around.

“Oh Nymeria, you are gonna get dirty and do you know how hard it is to give you a bath?” She called out her small voice carrying easily with the wind. “Of course you don’t because I have to literally lay on you for me to even remotely get you to stay still.”

As if the beast couldn’t even hear her, she went on her merry way. She sighed realizing to choose her battles. Shoving her hands in her gloves as she went to work. Tossing berries into an awaiting basket next to her. As she started to hum as she worked, Look, pick, toss or eat and repeat.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    As Breaker neared the cottage he saw Kinley kneeling next to her berry bushes, working away beneath the summer sun. A smile lit the demigod’s face as he caught the scent of Nymeria, the woman’s dire wolf, on the breeze. The wolf had proven a faithful companion to Kinley, and like her owner, she had a budding relationship with Josh. The beast yipped as he approached, and McKinley straightened her delicate spine, twisting about.

“There’s the smile that could charm birds from trees and fish from the seas,” Josh said as he drew near. “It’s good to see you again, Kinley.”

The petite redhead stood, dusting herself off as well and shucking her gloves to the ground.

“Josh,” she said, her tone slightly surprise but pleased he had come back so soon. “I have missed you!” She walked up to him, wrapping her small arms around his muscular form.

“And I have missed you,” he said, enfolding her fine frame in his embrace. They stood for a moment, locked together by a simple hug. The breeze teased Kinley’s auburn hair until it swept into Breaker’s eyes. He blinked the silky strands away, chuckling as they tickled his scarred cheeks.

“I did not intend to interrupt your gardening,” he added, “may I be of assistance?”

Kinley giggled softly before nodding, “that would be lovely.”

They worked in the garden together, jesting about small things as Nymeria rollicked around and licked at their ankles. Before long they had harvested all of the berries, and McKinley’s basket was full to the brim.

“What’s your secret to making these so sweet?” Josh asked as he tossed a berry between his lips. The juice enlivened his tastebuds like nectar of the gods. Kinley giggled as she bit on her lower lip, the slight urge to lick the remaining juices from his lips, stirring in her mind.

“If I told you, you would never come back just for the sweet berries.” She teased him with a wink.

“I’d sooner come back for the sweet lady,” he said. He cleansed his dirty hands with a lick of arcane water and then reached out and caressed Kinley’s cheek. “She remains so no matter the season.”

A hum of approval left the redhead’s lips as she leaned into Josh’s tender touch.

“Now that I’ve labored in your fields,” the demigod jested, “would you consider gracing me with a song or two? There’s nowhere else on Corone I can find music as beautiful.”

The young woman nodded and interlaced her tiny fingers with his large callused ones. Breaker picked up the basket and they moved inside together, with Nymeria trotting along behind.

Josh had seen the cottage’s interior once before, but he moved around the space peering curiously at the various creature comforts that made up Kinley’s household. While the redhead washed up he petted Nymeria, garnering a low, friendly growl from the wolf. He sat on the low couch with the beast’s head in his lap, scratching her behind her calico ears.

Kinley came out of her room carrying a long wooden box. She placed it on the table, opening it to reveal the cherry wood violin Josh had given her. The demigod took a deep breath and closed his eyes as she began to play.
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    McKinley tossed her hair over her shoulder, pressing her chin on the chin rest she cradled the violin in between her left shoulder. As it held that with the pressure of her chin and shoulder she pulled out her bow. Smiling she touched the sticky horse hair making sure that she didn’t need rosin her boy up.

Testing the sound and tuning she drew her bow across the strings, tweaking the knobs to tighten or loosen wire strings. Once she was pleased with how it sounded she warmed up with an F sharp scale. Letting her fingers warm up as the danced across the frets.

Finally she was warmed up, she looked at Josh offering him a genuine smile before closing her eyes. The melody was slow at first, an almost somber tune. It was painfully plodding, the notes drawing out and flowing into the next. The pain and ache that Kinley had ever felt flowed out of her fingertips, across the cords, echoing in the wooden shape of the violin and filling the cottage. The sound vibrated of the stone walls beautifully, even the large dire wolf was completely serene.

One melody flowed into the next, this one starting off with short, staccato notes. This song more upbeat, almost a story of Josh and Kinley. It was filled with long and high notes followed by short and deep notes. Her head started to sway with the music as her fingers danced fluidly along with frets. Her arm that held the bow, bobbed and weave as if sewing something with a large needle. The look on her face held shire bliss as the second song slowly came to an end.

Opening her eyes she took a long refreshing breath, like it was the first time in a long time breathing clean air. For a brief moment, she had forgotten where she was and who was around her.

Josh applauded the music, standing and slowly approaching the petite redhead. “You don’t just play...you perform,” he said, his smile as blissful as her own. “Have you thought at all about doing a concert around here?”

Kinley set her violin in the box Josh had given it to her in. She chewed on her lower lip shaking her head. “Not really, I just play for my own enjoyment honestly. Last time I tried to play I told you what happened.” She shrugged letting her fingertips run over the smooth wooded instrument before turning her attention back to Josh. An almost hungry look in her crystal blue orbs.

She daringly leaned in, letting her lips brush against his cheek. Her hands let softly against his chest as she moved from his cheeks to his lips. Her mouth hovering mere centimeters from his own. Her gentle breath fanned across his face before she let her own plush lips claim his. The old Kinley would have never dared to have been so bold but for some odd reason being around this prized fighter brought out a side of her she didn’t know she had.

Maul-Slayer
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Breaker tangled his fingers in Kinley’s hair as he accepted her kiss, tasting the softness of her lips and then the tenderness of her tongue. He had not expected this. He knew Kinley was a virgin, and he’d allowed her to control the pace of their intimacy. Callused hands, so chaste thus far, slid down her slender form, enjoying the contours, and then closing around her hips. The girl gasped as he lifted her off her feet, kissing her harder than she’d ever been kissed before.

Her lithe legs wrapped ‘round him and he carried her to the couch and sat comfortably with Kinley in his lap. They stayed there awhile, just enjoying the sensation of being connected, and then Josh’s roving hand slipped one of the blue dress’ straps off Kinley’s shoulder. The other followed suit, and the light garment slid down the redhead’s front, exposing small round breasts. She gasped and drew back a moment, but her eyes told him to venture onward.

Josh kissed the nape of her neck, and then her collarbone, and then down the front of her chest. His lips brushed over each breast in turn, and then returned to meet her own. Slowly, as gently as the rising tide, one of his hands massaged its way up her thigh toward the heat between her legs.

“Be gentle, Josh,” she whispered next to his ear.

“As gentle as I can be,” he replied, “it may still hurt. Is that alright?”

Kinley bit her lip, but then nodded her head and embraced him anew. Josh’s hand crept up her dress and pressed firmly against her panties, before sliding them aside. One of his long fingers rubbed against the head of her moist flower, drawing a moan from her lips. Josh gently bit Kinley’s neck, and then slipped his finger inside her.

She arched her back toes curling as she rose with the force of his hand and then dropped down, urging him deeper. A second finger joined the first and she cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Can you continue?” Josh asked, his hazel eyes an inch from her sapphire ones.

“Yes,” she said around trembling lips.

He pressed further inside of her, and felt something break. Kinley cried out again as a small amount of blood stained his fingers.

“There,” he told her, “it should be easier now.”
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    Every cell in her body was ablaze, his touch was electrifying. It awakened something in McKinley, a hunger or maybe even a secret desire. As she laid on her couch, her muddy crimson hair spilled around her leaving a glow about her cream colored face. Her delicate spine arched with wanting more. Her plush pillows that were her lips parted in a moan.

“Josh,” his name caressed her tongue before slipping into the air.

His hand cupped her, caressing her rose bud, it set a fire in her belly. The pleasure overtook the pain. He did as promised, he was gentle and he took it slow. At first her tight walls grasped his finger with hunger and protest. A small whimper slipped past her lips as she arched her back even more with desire.

It wasn’t long before a second finger pumped inside her with the first. A small release let her relax, her body more keen to the human touch now. She watched Josh as he reassured her the next time would be more pleasing. She smiled at him before she saw his fingers tainted with her own blood.

“I’m sorry,” her voice was slightly shaky but just as the words left her lips he shook his head.

“It happens to every woman, the first time,” he assured her.

Kinley nodded as she fixed herself, kneeling in front of Josh she smiled shyly. “I wish to make you feel as you have made me.” With each word she worked on loosening his pants. The man arched his eyebrow slightly at her bold moves. As her fingers worked with his pants undoing them she went up for a kiss. She could still taste the sweet berries on the tip of his tongue.

Pulling his pants from around his waist, he lifted his hips allowing them to fall around his ankles. Her crystal blue orbs drank in his bulge, the tip of her tongue traced her lips with hunger. “Do you trust me?” Her question held a certain innocence to it.

“Of course,” he said, his voice deep and reassuring, “you may do whatever you like.” One of his heavy hands stroked her auburn hair. With that she cupped him just as he had her. His shaft barely fitting in her small hands. Just like a when she played the violin she worked diligently and with purpose.

Long smooth strokes of her hand caressed him, with her other hand she gripped his family jewels. Massaging them as her other hand worked stroking his shaft.

“Mmmm,” a pleasurable moan rose from Breaker’s throat, “good girl,” he murmured.

His praise fueled her want to please him even more. This time she worked faster and her grip grew a little firmer. Her hands massaged, squeezed slightly and stroked him earning her another moan. He started her twitch in her grasp, she kneeled a bit lower as she blew on the tip of his large member. He jumped slightly with surprise of the new sensation against such a tender spot.

Her strokes were more purposeful now as his member pulsated in her hands. His hips bucked slightly as another moan filled his chest. McKinley’s hands stroked faster, up and down, up and down, twisting and turning slightly.

At first his tip spilled only a little of his warm liquid, this allowed her hand to slide up and down more freely. She glanced at his hands that were white knuckled and gripped the couch. More spilled out this time, a new hunger rose in Kinley. The ach in between her thighs started again as she moved faster.

A deep moan left him as he spilled the rest on the seed onto himself and her hands. A smile graced her lips as she moved off her knees and to get a towel to help clean him up. Wiping away his juices from her hand then her his own self. Kinley gave him a brief kiss a smile still on her lips.

Maul-Slayer
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    After they cleaned up and re-adjusted their clothing, the pair sat on the couch and cuddle, Josh’s long arms wrapped around Kinley’s fine form like a blanket. She cooed softly with each exhale, body still reacting to her first real sexual experience. Josh enjoyed the soft vibrations coming through her skin, and the subtle sounds she made. He could scarcely remember the last time he’d been with a woman as inexperienced as Kinley. It was… different, and not in a bad way. The way she depended on his direction enthralled him.

“How do you feel?” He asked, gently caressing her hair.

“Happy and alive,” she giggled softly.

“Good,” Josh said, and kissed her hard on the lips. Being with a mortal woman after Am’aleh was surprisingly pleasing. It felt so basic, yet so fulfilling, appealing to the animalistic side he so seldom let show. “What would you like to do with the rest of the day?” He asked.

The redhead pondered the thought for a moment, “hmm, maybe go to the beach, I could pack a picnic?” She smiled knowing his fondness for water and the Goddess.

“Sounds lovely,” Josh said. He could never get too much ocean air. He kissed McKinley on the top of her auburn head. They lingered on the couch awhile longer, entwined like twigs lost in the loam. After some time they rose and Josh helped Kinley pack a basket with dry meats, cheeses, and breads from her well stocked larder. They also brought a flagon of raspberry wine, and a thick blanket to sit on.

Kinley told Nymeria to stay, and the couple trekked out into the sunny summer’s day. The breeze swirled the redhead’s long hair and tousled Breaker’s short brown locks. Josh carried the basket in one hand with the blanket tucked beneath his arm, the fingers of his other hand twined with Kinley’s fine ones. They moved through the meadow and paced along the woodland path, towards the siren song of the sea.

“If you could do anything tomorrow, what would it be?” Josh wanted to know.

Kinley bit down on her lip, “be with you, you make me feel different, fearless in a way. What about you?”

Josh considered a moment, eyebrows raised. “Honestly, I’d like to see you perform in a proper concert. Your music is a gift… it should be shared with more than just me.” The redhead was slightly speechless, her mouth falling open and words failed to come out.

“I- some gifts aren’t always received with open arms..”

“You’ve never really told me about what happened last time,” Josh pointed out, “will you tell me now? We’ve a bit of a walk ahead.” He knew the woodland trail well, having traveled it earlier that day.
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    Kinley nodded her head slowly, licking her lips nervously. It was a time she didn’t like to think of but she wanted Josh to know. Sighing she pushed a flustered hand through her muddy crimson mane. As if the Gods were listening, the winds picked up strands of her hair casting them back away from her face. “It’s a bit of a lengthy story,” she warned him.

“We have awhile until the beach,” he reassured her.

She nodded and continued then.

“I was to do a show at a venue in Bleak Rock just south from the White Monarchy’s caste. Some of the people were excited to have a prized violinist perform for them. Other’s sent hate mail and life threatening letters. I was so excited to play and share my music I didn’t care. I didn’t let their ugly words deter my spirits. As the performance drew closer the threats grew uglier, some saying they were going to skin me alive on stage other’s saying they would rape me as their own performance for all to see.”

A shiver ran down the redhead’s spine, Josh squeezed her hand in comfort.

“The day of my performance I was so excited I could hardly contain myself, all was well. The stage manager had hired someone to guard me and I had Nymeria. I began to play but this cult of people in black robes emerged from the stage. They were everywhere like a swarm of ants. People screamed others tried to fight but they cut them down like butter against a knife. Ioder, that was my guards name, he came to my aid when they circled me.”

Her icy blue orbs glazed over like she was back in that day. “More men came to my aid but so many lives had been taken and blood spilled my music was tainted and I haven’t played a concert since.” She finished her story, her long lashes blinking a few times.

She looked to Josh licking her lips nervously again.

“That sounds awful,” Josh said, his face drawn up, “I can certainly understand why you’d be hesitant to play after all that.” He stroked Kinley’s hand with his thumb. “But what if I volunteered to run security at a concert? A small one, with only true music lovers in attendance.”

His offer was sincere and she did trust him with her life. “I- um.” Her words failing her as she chewed on the inside of her cheek nervously. “Sure,” the word falling from her lips with ease as she agreed to his offer. “A small concert, what could go wrong?” Her question was rhetorical but held an ominous answer to it.

“I trust you, Josh.” She looked at him, their gazes met.

Maul-Slayer
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Breaker smiled, the Y-shaped scars on his cheeks dimpling, and gave her hand another reassuring squeeze. “There’s no rush,” he promised her, “when you’re ready, I’ll make all the arrangements. I have a number of good contacts in Radasanth.” The strolled along the last of the woodland path in a comfortable silence, enjoying the fresh air and each other's’ company.

The loam shrouded path gave way to dirt as the forest thinned, and then the ground became golden sand as the sounds of crashing waves reached their ears. They ventured out to the long glittering beach where water met shore in a sparkling, teasing, embrace.

Josh could hear Am’aleh’s whisper in every wave that waxed and waned. A part of him desired to dive straight into the water but he paused on the flattest part of the beach and spread the blanket it out with a brusque wave of his arm. He set the blanket down on top of it and then sat and patted the spot next to him. Kinley cosied up to him obediently, folding her legs beneath her frail form and leaning against his broad chest.

The wind whipped at their hair and tugged at Kinley’s dress, but she smoothed it down with slightly shaking hands. Josh smiled and leaned back slightly, letting the bright sun bathe his scarred face. In the distance he could see several sailboats out on the water, some fishing, others zipping about for the sheer sport.

“Have you ever sailed?” Josh asked, surprised by how little he knew about the woman.

“Only once when I escaped Joel’s castle. The rocking of the ship against the waves was soothing. It was like a mother rocking her newborn child to sleep.” She smiled fondly at the memory of her freedom.

“That’s good,” Josh said, “it’s something everyone should experience.” The demigod had a number of allies who could create portals to the furthest reaches of Althanas, but he often traveled by boat just the same, for he enjoyed the time spent at sea. It was good for communing with Am’aleh.

They chatted awhile longer and then nibbled on pieces of bread and blocks of cheese, sipping the bubbly raspberry wine sparingly. Enjoying the simple pleasures of a mortal life enthralled Breaker, for he seldom took the time for such things. He combed his fingers through Kinley’s hair, enjoying each succulent strand, and then kissed her as a wave came crashing to shore.

McKinley cooed softly and then kissed him bick, and they lay down on the blanket in a soft embrace, enjoying each other’s tastes and tactile sensations. Josh removed his shirt and allowed the redhead to explore the patterns of scars on his chest and back, first with her hand and then with her lips. He moaned at her ministrations, tangling a hand in her hair and massaging her scalp. His other hand cupped her breasts through the fabric of her dress, his palm broad enough to encompass both of her plump little pillows.

The redhead moaned against his solid abdominals, quivering beneath his touch. Tentatively, her hands crept down toward the bulge in his pants.

“You can do whatever you like,” Josh reminded her, “do you want to learn something new?”
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    A confidence that Kinley hadn’t possessed before washed over her. “I wish to learn everything you can teach me. I am a hands on learner,” she winked as she gripped the bulge that fought against the restriction of his pants.

Josh chuckled and returned her wink as undid his pants and lowered them. “I want you to use your mouth,” he murmured against her ear, tickling the lobe with his tongue. A soft moan left her lips as she crawled over top of him. Slowly, teasing him she let his member graze her inner thigh as she shimmied down in between his legs.

She looked up at him as he gave her a reassuring nod, at first she let her lips graze the tip of his member. The sensation making his legs go stiff before she took him in her mouth. This earned her a small groan of pleasure from Josh as she moved further south. His hand tangled into her locks as he guided her head up and down on his shaft.

At first the motion was slow, before she grew more greedy, the tip of his bulge meeting the back of her throat. Josh bucked his hips pushing his member deeper causing Kinley to gag slightly or his member.

“Mmm, good girl,” his voice was hoarse and thick with approval.

His member twitching in her mouth as she sucked his tip. He jumped in surprise at her move, her tongue rolled over his tip as she moved her hands to his round balls. She gave them a squeeze.

Another twitch came from his long bulge, and a moan. His salty seed filling her mouth, she swallowed everything he gave her as she pulled away sitting up. She washed the rest down with the sweet wine. Josh’s rugged face was slightly flushed as he fixed himself a smile on his face. “Now it’s my turn.”

The simple statement made in between Kinley’s thighs ache. He laid her down on the blanket as he slid between her thighs parting them. He peppered the inside her thighs with sweet kisses causing her to jump with surprise. “Relax,” Josh cooed at her.

Kinley nodded laying back, as he peeled her slightly wet panties off her legs. He tossed them to the side. He moved up her thighs again before his breath fanned against her entrance. A small whimper left her lips as she felt exposed, his eyes staring at her tight pink folds. “Beautiful,” he mumbled. Josh moved in, his tongue teased her folds. Kinley bucked her hips a small cry of pleasure broke the silence.

This time his tongue pushed into her warm pink slits, the sensation was like pure ecstasy. His tongue dove in further, darting in and out of her entry. The redhead gripped the blanket, as her legs shook with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure.

“Josh,” she cried his name out arching her back.

He continued to hit the same pleasure spot over and over again until Kinley was sure of her body was going to explode. Her cries of satisfaction filled the beach around them as she rode the wave of pure bliss. A gush of juices came from in between her legs as Josh sat back up licking his lips.

“You are the sweetest woman I ever tasted.” He stated.

Her cheeks grew red at such a strange compliment. “Thanks,” she smiled. “Will you teach me more?” The question was so simple so innocent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast