Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    She tasted better than the berries. She tasted sweeter than the sparkling wine, as natural as a fresh drink of mountain water. Breaker chuckled at McKinley’s eagerness and lay beside her for a moment. They finished undressing and relaxed naked on the beach, letting the sun kiss them in places it never normally reached. His hands wandered over her belly, around her breasts, and into her hair.

“There is one other thing you might like to try today.”

“What’s that?” She asked with eyes wide.

He kissed her in answer. They enjoyed each other at a lackadaisical pace, her fingers scraping up his stomach and caressing his chest, his hands still tangled in her hair. One of his callused palms trailed down her body and touched between her legs, and like magic her thighs sprang apart. Josh slid into the inviting space as he kissed down her neck and allowed the tip of his throbbing member to touch her soft opening. Kinley gasped at the pressure, her crystal blue eyes wide, her fingers clawing at his back.

“Breathe,” Josh whispered between kisses, “relax…” he slipped inside of her and a low moan escaped the tiny woman. She spread her legs wider and thrust her hips into him, urging him deeper. He stretched her youthful tunnel easily, and soon she accepted half of his length.

“Come with me now,” Josh urged, and picked her up and carried her into the shallows. The warm, frothy water swelled around them, and he swelled within her. He sat on the sandy bottom and allowed Kinley’s weight to push her further down his shaft. “Mmm yes…”

He could feel Am’aleh in the water, rising and falling around him with each wave. She massaged his legs and back, whispering ethereal encouragement.

Take her, said the goddess of the sea, take her like you would me in that body.

Josh leaned back and urged Kinley’s legs down on either side of him. He allowed her to ride at her own pace, as he inched deeper inside her. He bucked his hips rhythmically, and Kinley gasped a little louder with each thrust.

Ever so gradually, Josh felt himself nearing an end. He thought about stopping, but he wanted it too badly. With Am’aleh all around him and McKinley on top of him, he felt as powerful as a Thayne. He stood in the shallows with the redhead wrapped around him and drove himself deep inside of her, ploughing to the hilt again, and again, and again. Kinley screamed in ecstasy as he spilled his seed deep inside of her, and then collapsed in his arms, unconscious.

Breaker carried her out of the water and laid her down gently on the blanket, stroking her hair until she awakened with eyelids fluttering. Her pupils were dilated to the extent her irises looked black.

“Josh…” she whispered his name and traced the outlines of the scars on his face.

He kissed her again before she could say anything silly.
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

EXP: 3,960, Level: 2
    Level completed: 66%, EXP required for next level: 1,040
    Level completed: 66%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,040
    GP

Name
    McKinley JoAnne Parish
    Hair Color
    Reddish-brown
    Eye Color
    Dark crystal blue
    Build
    5'5 and around 125 pounds
    Job
    Artist of all sorts

View Profile
    His lips were soft and warm against her own, she was hungry for more. Like an endless appetite that couldn’t be filled. She nibbled on his lower lip, sucking at it. “That was magical,” she sighed.

“Josh, may I ask you something?” Her words were soft and a bit timid.

“Of course,” he replied, running a hand through her hair.

“What are we exactly, I mean I am new to this.” McKinley’s cheeks flushed red with such a grade school question.

“I don’t necessarily know,” Josh chuckled, “but we can be whatever you’d like us to be.”

“I-I just don’t want to assume us being a couple and then it not be..” Her words faded as she traced patterns on his well sculpted chest. “I enjoy being with you but I do understand there are woman out there that are more um- experienced than me…”

“Don’t be silly,” Josh smiled, “it’s been a long while since I lay with a mortal woman. You are special to me McKinley Parish.”

The way her name left his lips, it made her feel special like he claimed she was to him. She looked up at him, a smile gracing her lips as her hand stroked his cheek. “I have never cared for someone so much like I do you, Joshua.” It was the first time she had used his entire first name and though it tasted odd in her mouth it flowed out naturally.

“I have cared for many women,” he admitted, “but I am flattered to be your first.” He kissed her hairline gently.

Kinley giggled, “you could have gone really cheesy there but you were so modest about your experience.”

Breaker chuckled, “I’m not one for the cheese,” he commented, “but I do love you… I didn’t know if you were ready to hear it, but of course I do.”

Kinley’s heart soared as he said he loved her, she had never truly been loved by someone before. She sat up and straddle his waist, he laid beneath her as he had in the sea. “And I love you Josh, I never thought I would allow myself to but I can’t help but love you.”

“Good,” Josh murmured, gently gyrating his hips, “You’re just my type.”

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Breaker receives 1145 EXP and 70 GP!

Loves Blessing receives 530 EXP and 70 GP!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12