Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Josh sat up partway and licked the sweat from the nape of her neck. “I never had any doubts,” he breathed against her chocolate skin. She nestled beneath his arm as he lay back in the bed. They both caught their breath as they lay atop the mussed sheets, enjoying the touch of each other’s skin, electric in the aftermath.

“I never doubted myself. Only you prized fighter.” The succubus teased, her fingertips tracing small patterns across his scarred chest.

“Well I’m glad not to disappoint,” Josh chuckled, flexing the muscles in his chest as her fingers traced them. The succubus giggled and slapped his stomach. Breaker growled and rolled on top of her. He could hear conversations from the common area downstairs, and another couple doing the same as them in the next room. The demigod gathered both of the sun-kissed dancer’s wrists in one hand and pinned them to the pillows above her head. He leaned in close, teasing with a kiss, exploring her deep dark eyes.

“Are you ready for round two?” He asked, eyebrows raised.

“Let's see what you can do,” she challenged him.

With her hands still pinned he caressed the length of her arms, one at a time, patiently. His fingertips found their way to her perfect breasts and kneaded them, lifting the succulent mounds and twisting the stiff nipples. Leila’s moans followed his actions, growing deeper as his hand ventured lower. He massaged his way down her smooth stomach and then licked her armpit as he applied pressure to her mound. The girl shivered and gasped and he kissed her hard on the lips as he slipped two fingers inside her.

Long, luscious legs opened longingly. Josh slid between them as he drew out his dripping fingers. He lifted his hand to tease her lips.

“Will you taste yourself?” He asked, and she did, greedily suckling at his fingers.

With a growl Breaker kissed her hard, tongue questing inside her mouth and tasting her sweet nectar there. He thrust his growing cock inside of her, becoming harder by the moment. They moaned into each others mouths as he built a steady rhythm of driving pleasure deep within her.

He released her wrists and her hands went to his hair, nearly tugging out tufts in ecstasy. She pulled his lips even tighter against hers. His heavy hands slipped down and cupped her perfectly sculpted ass, kneading the delectable muscle in time with his thrusts. He could feel the pinnacle of pleasure building within her body… hear it in the gasp of her breath, taste it in the salt of her sweat. She was perfectly primed and prepared.

Without breaking stride Josh reached a hand down to massage her mound. At first Leila tensed, almost in resistance, but then she welcomed the wave of pleasure. Unbreaking and ever rising, a string of climaxes washed through her. Josh held her tight, deep inside, certain that she could feel the throbbing of blood in the head of his cock.

As the wave waned he tangled a hand in her golden hair and whispered next to her ear.

“Are you able to continue?”
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

EXP: 590, Level: 1
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 1,410
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,410
    GP

Name
    Leila Nicolette Saharia
    Race
    Fallieni Succubus
    Hair Color
    Golden-white locks
    Eye Color
    Deep rich purple-blue hue
    Build
    5'3 and 120

The young, sweet succubus grinned. Her hands gripped tightly of his hips. Her dripping folds still sensitive from the climaxes she had just had.

“I have made love for days, I can always continue.”

She gave his small round ass a smack, it caused him to jump, pushing his already bulging cock farther inside her. A small cry spilled from her lips as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth.

The sound of a headboard smacking against the wall rang out. It was the crazy lovesick partners next door. The sound fueled her hunger, her need to make love, to fuck.

She moved out from under him. At first he looked confused until she got on her hands and knees. The prized fighter licked his lips at the scene before him. Her smooth back had two dimples just before the curve of her round, plump ass.

“Come on big boy I need a little animalistic sex in my-”

Before she could even finish the sentence he slide in behind her. “Good boy,” she grinned.

His dick plunged into her waiting folds, a cry of pleasure rang out from them both. Quickly a hand tangled into her hair, pulling the locks back like reigns on a horse buggy. His hips crashed against her plush ass, his cock pumping in and out of her in a fast pace.

Her fingers dug into the sheets, her knuckles clenched so tightly the whites almost matched the color of the sheets. “Is that the best you got,” she gasped in between thrust.

The prized fighter’s free hand gripped one of her bouncing breast. With his now mighty thrust their headboard was crashing into the wall in sync with the other lovers. “Josh,” his name spilled from her lips in a soft plea. The plea was for more, she didn't know of what but she wanted more.

He kneaded at her breast, thrusting his cock deeply into her wet mounds. He took the calling of his name as a sign to continue. His own moan of pleasure mixed with hers. The sound of their love making was such a beautiful symphony of noises.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    The blend of their bodies, their sweat, and their moans created an intoxicating elixir, a potion of passion that they both supped freely. Josh splayed his hands along the width of her pert ass as he thrust in and out of the succubus’ soft opening. He gripped and kneaded the plush muscle, fucking her ever harder until her moans became animalistic noises.

Strong teeth nipped the nape of her neck as he bent over her, hips still gyrating in time with hers, and bit her gently. The woman sucked a deep pleasurable breath, swimming in a sea of bliss. She arched her back and pushed herself backwards, urging him deeper, harder, faster.

Breaker gave her all she wanted and more, slamming into her, the wet smacking of skin on skin echoing within the little room. He could feel waves of pleasure waxing and waning in his body, could feel his toes beginning to curl and his legs beginning to taughten. He breathed deeply of her scent and built to a crescendo of grunts and groans and succulent sighs.

She reached the breaking point first, and the low guttural sounds from her throat became high pitched gasps, a staccato note punctuating each breath she pulled. She settled low on all fours, riding his rhythm as he slipped in and out of her sodden folds.

Josh drove his cock deep inside her velvet embrace as he finished, growling with ferocity as his hips continued twitching, spilling the liquid of life into her waiting womb. He wrapped his arms around her hips and held her there tightly, fully inside of her, languishing in the moment of pure pleasure.

As the pinpricks of bliss covered his skin they lay together in a pool of silver light, nestled like spoons in a cupboard. Callused hands lazily caressed her plump breasts and firm nipples, tracing patterns along her dark chocolate skin.

“Look,” he said, laying on his back to gaze up at the sky, “you were right. The moon blushes.”

The woman laughed and bit the flesh of his chest, rolling the thick muscle between her teeth.

“I could keep you here forever…” Breaker said, his hands roving down her slender legs. The succubus spurred a desire in him that did not seem to have a limit.
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    Leila Nicolette Saharia
    Race
    Fallieni Succubus
    Hair Color
    Golden-white locks
    Eye Color
    Build
    5'3 and 120

“Forever is just something that young children believe in.” Her words weren't meant to be harsh or bitter, but the words were short and constricted getting past her perfect teeth.

Her golden-white locks sprawled across his chest as she laid facing away from him. The sweet, tender touch of his hand rolling over her curves made her relax. A sigh left her lips as she closed her eyes for a moment relishing in the shire bliss of his strong embrace.

“I am sure you will get your audience from the Goddess after our display.” She mused, her lips grazing his strong shoulder muscle.

“I think maybe the goddess has been our audience,” he said, looking up at the moon.

“Then you got what you came for, prized fighter.” She twisted herself so that she faced him. Her bare leg draped over his torso, her soft digits tracing his many scars on his chest. Every so often she nipped at his chest teasing the skin between her teeth and tongue.

“Why do you do the sea goddess bidding? We all have heard the stories of her demigod lackey that she sends on quests.” Her curiosity has gotten the better of her. He seemed like such a different person then the stories she had been told.

“Lackey?” Josh chuckled. “That is not quite the term I would use. I help the goddess pursue her goals, and in return she… makes me more than a mortal man.”

“That is in better term, a lackey. One that does another's bidding for personal gain.” She kissed his chest in different spots. Peppering the scarred skin with the affectionate gestures. “Is it worth it, giving your life to a Goddess? You will never bare children, never have a lover or a wife in fear of the Sea turning against you. I know all too well, Gods and Goddesses are takers not givers.”

For the first time since they had encountered one another a small frown creased her brow. “Don't you wish to have a future, a sense of normalcy. A bunch of little prized fighters running around. A wife in the kitchen with a swollen belly, cooking you dinner. You arguing over if it will be your third boy or finally a small girl. Do you honestly think the Goddess will let you walk away?”

“You believe too strongly in the stories you hear,” Breaker admonished, enjoying the sensation of her lips on his skin. “Am’aleh is not a selfish lover, nor goddess. What she takes in my time she gives back in love and wisdom. I am not inclined towards a house with a kitchen, but children… maybe one day. For all we know, you may bear my child.”

The sex demon hummed at the thought. The frown melting into a small smile. “As lovely as that sounds I don't believe I have the gift to bare children. A God, well a King that thought he was a God became cross with me and took half of my soul. Hence why I don't feed from people when I lay with them, or why I can no longer shift into my demon form.”

She absentmindedly stroked her flat abdomen, “I do believe my children would be stunning creatures. My mother was breathtaking, a different kind of sex demon. Caring and nurturing unlike most I have met.” Shaking her head she looked up at him through long lashes, shrugging.

“Would you be a caring mother?” He asked, kissing her tanned stomach. She closed her eyes, enjoying his lips on such an intimate place. “I would, I have never been loved by men worshiped but never loved. I think that would fuel me to be a caring mother because that is the only person that ever had a gentle hand with me.”

The talk of having children swelled false hope in Leila’s heart. Her hand gently stroking his soft locks as he snuggled closely to her stomach. “I wouldn't get your hopes up love, I am only have a person with only half a soul. I don't think there is a possibility of me gifting you with a child.” She offered him a sad smile.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    “You never know,” Breaker mused, nuzzling his coarse stubble against her smooth skin, “I have been told I am particularly potent.” He arched his back and stretched, pillowing his head on her ample breasts.

Leila’s laughter filled the room as she played with his hair. “I am certain you have at least five young fighters running around.”

Josh chuckled and lay back on the pillows, tangling a hand in her golden hair. “Perhaps that would not be such a bad thing,” he said. He had never put much thought into having children, but recently the idea kept coming up. “I can only imagine the powers that such children might wield.”

“I am sure they would be fighting before they could walk,” she teased him giving his neck a friendly nip.

Josh chuckled again. “I do have other talents,” the told her, and conjured a ball of ice in the palm of his hand. He ran it along the length of her navel, leaving a cool glistening trail. The sudden chill drew a gasp to the dancer’s lips. “But what do you mean about having half a soul?” He asked, “In all my travels I have never heard of such a thing.”

Leila sighed softly, she had hoped he had overlooked that she had let that bit slip. He gave her a look urging her to spill. “I was a pet to an overly spoiled prince, he was a sex demon like myself but stronger because of his royal genes. He was cruel and mean and I killed him so to punish me his father took half of my soul. It is a punishment worse than death, I am stuck in between being half human half succubus.” Her lips fell into a frown as she looked towards the clouds. “It’s always feeling like you are missing part of yourself, half complete.”

A heavy hand stroked her hair gently. Josh examined the sad beauty; she looked like a raincloud on a summer’s day. “Was the other half of your soul destroyed, or does it remain intact somewhere?”

The dancer chuckled, but the sound held no amusement in it. “Ironically he wears it around his neck, half of it anyway the other half went to his other son. He was the one that had decided they should “spare” my life and divide my soul.”

Breaker cracked his neck, considering the story. His callused fingers caressed the cleft of her jaw. He had been called a hero before… and this was a call to action if he had ever heard one. A succubus dancer whose fragmented soul remained in the clutches of an evil king… it sounded like a bedtime story for children of middling age. A part of him wanted to offer the dancer assistance, but he was already on a mission… to prove himself to Survani, by besting all of the prizefighters in the land.

“Where does this evil king reside?” He asked, merely out of curiosity.

“You ask a lot of questions,” she teased, allowing her finger to trace his sharp jawline. “In Hell, well the dimension of it anyway. I can’t shimmer there anymore, my touch used to make men melt under it now it only gives them a strong pull to me.”

“That must be difficult,” Josh said with a tilt of his head, “never being able to go home. What would you do if you could go there?”
    13-3-2

GP

Name
    Leila Nicolette Saharia
    Race
    Fallieni Succubus
    Hair Color
    Golden-white locks
    Eye Color
    Build
    5'3 and 120

“My mother was imprisoned after I was casted out. I would release her if I could. Betting that she was still alive.” She sighed, her hypnotic blue-purple eyes stung with tears, the bridge of her nose tingled. She blinked rapidly, another perk of having half a soul, her human traits pushed forward leaving her open to her emotions.

“You would not reclaim the fragments of your soul?” Breaker asked, a curious eyebrow raised.

“I would rather release my mother, she is the reason I live and the reason they spared me. A noble woman of birth, groveling on the floor to the King was something he enjoyed all too well. I would love to be restored to my full being but I owe my life to my mother, my creator.” Most succubuses didn’t have a connection like Leila and her mother, Simone did.

“Your story is a sorrowful one,” Josh said, “I am moved to offer my assistance. Are you certain you are not Suravani in disguise?”

“I guess you will have to take the chance to find out,” she winked playfully.

“Why would you help me, Josh? Why a sex demon, we share nothing but this bed we lay in.” She couldn’t possibly understand why he would risk his life to help a complete stranger.

“We share this night alone,” Josh admitted, “but perhaps that is enough. Or perhaps not,” he shrugged and leaned close until their noses nearly touched. “If you do not desire my assistance, I will retract the offer.”

“I can’t give you much, not my heart for I don’t know how to love. My time is short but I will find a way to pay you back.” With that she let her hand come around his neck, pulling him closer. Her plush lips grazing his before she claimed his mouth with her’s. The kiss was soft, their mouths moving in sync. She pulled away giving his nose a soft peck as well.

“It may take me some time to discover a way into Haide,” he said, twirling a lock of her hair around a finger, “where can I look for you when I find it?” She looked around the room, “I will stay here, dance in between fights but I will always return to this room.”

“Then it is a good thing you have been made comfortable here,” he said, and pulled her close until their lips met.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: The Moon Blushes
    Type of Judgement: No Judgement

Rewards:

Breaker receives:
    1585 EXP
    90 GP

sweet-seduction receives:
    590 EXP
    90 GP

"Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money." - Unknown.
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12