( This thread is closed to Storm/Shin and any other invited participants. Thank you all for understanding!!! Haidian Saga This thread follows up on the linked thread and is part of an on-going series. Thanks again.)

Jake Narmonalya's image burned into my head...

I submitted myself to the torture of Morguk the Krem. For my failure I endured hours upon hours of horrible torture that was rightly deserved. I made a mistake and let The Boss down...never again. Jake stole something from me...and one day I would make him pay for that. But most importantly...The Thief stole from The Boss. Such an act would never be forgiven.

I just got my right to service in The Boss's ranks after the horrible torture was up.

I spoke not of it to my comrades...they merely looked at me with saddened eyes and at the same note a deep and profound respect.

The Boss's torture methods were renown as being tremendously horrible and I endured to the best of my capacity. Without complaint as The Boss unleashed his fury upon me for failure. Such was the ultimate price of failure...No matter who you were.

I knew in The Boss's eyes failure created setbacks and I accepted my fate as if I were little more than dirt...

...Such was my fate.
Morguk looked at Nosdyn after a week time had passed. "You're a tough bastard, I will give you that Nosdyn." Morguk suddenly extended his hand towards Nosdy and helped him stand up. "Most would have broken by now."

"I am Haidian...my Master." Nosdyn said quietly. "I am not most." Nosdyn stood up, his knees were shaky and he looked at The Boss with glazed over eyes. Nosdyn awaited the next strike to come...but it didn't. It never did.

The Boss tossed a towel at Nosdyn.

"Clean yourself up. I have wasted enough time here. I have a job for you when you're ready, come see me in the Meeting Hall." The Boss had a smile on his face as he left the torture chamber.

Nosdyn stood in the Meeting Hall for a long moment. His eyes were narrowed, he'd undergone an intense torture barrage for his failure with the Jake Narmonalya situation. The Artifact at hand was chalked up as a temporary loss and would be recovered at a later date. Nosdyn looked at The Boss who spoke to the gathered followers.

"I have gathered you all here today to hand out jobs and various missions. You all will be busy for a few weeks recovering this or that. But for a select few of you there will be a special job I have in mind. For those of you speak with me when the meeting is over and I will discuss the details of The Job." The Boss ended the informal meeting and gave out various envelopes to his subordinates...

Nosdyn looked at The Boss once the meeting was over. "You want me to go to a specific meeting place?" Nosdyn realized that he would probably do shit work for a while after his failure...but it was his burden and he would face it well.

The Boss nodded. "The Meeting is with a very special individual in my network. He will have further instruction for you. You are to go as soon as you are ready and Nosdyn...go alone. I will not take kindly to another failure from you." The Boss said.

Nosdyn bowed and went on his way to meet up with the connection....

(Feel Free to make up the meeting spot as we go. I will have Nosdyn arrive there so we can continue on the job at hand. Thanks all for your participation!)