Nosdyn listened to Storm's words for a moment. As they arrived at the personal quarters...Nosdyn glared at The Boss's subordinate. The man glared back for a moment but knew to just walk away at that point. Nosdyn sat down in a chair after Storm sat down and he folded his hands together, placing them under his chin in a surprisingly thoughtful position. Nosdyn listened to what Storm was asking and that strangely evoked thought of home...of Haidia. Or the Tular Plains. "They are skilled." Nosdyn said calmly at Storm's question and he took no offense by the vulgar nature of the question. "To claim a Demoness as a mate you would have to be exceptionally strong. I have no doubt you'd have any trouble doing such." It was a compliment. Nosdyn was admittedly not the most social of entities...but he was trying. He wanted to do a good job for both The Boss's sake and for Storm's. Nosdyn's eyes narrowed and he thought vaguely of what he knew about the job at hand. "The Embassy...will be heavily guarded." Nosdyn said calmly. He tried to recollect everything he knew about the building in question.

"Guards have rounds, rotations. A frontal assault may work if we attack at the right time." Nosdyn recalled The Embassy from smaller jobs he'd completed with The Boss long since prior. His memories danced before his eyes and he considered the situation at hand. Another damned artifact... Nosdyn looked at storm. "I went inside The Embassy a few times with The Boss in my time here." He recalled what details he could. "Never for any complex jobs as the one he's put us on this time." Nosdyn continued to explain. "Usually we went to meet with particular representatives, allies in The Boss's network." Then an idea hit him...If The Boss has chosen me for this operation...that could only mean one thing.... Nosdyn opened his eyes from his deep thought and looked at Storm. "I might have a contact on the inside of The Embassy." A plan was forming... "Depending on that contact, if The Boss still favours them, we might have our in secured. There might not have to be a needless bloodbath to secure the artifact." Nosdyn said calmly, though he was not opposed to outright going in there and slaughtering them all.

"What do you think, Storm? Did The Boss give you documents and effects on The Embassy? I was merely told just to meet up with you." Again...a pang of questioning his loyalty to The Boss filled his gut. Though he pushed it aside for now...his loyalties would come into play at a later time. When he'd secured a suitable break away point from The Boss.