Thread: Anat Kuda

Anat Kuda

"I am ready to die." Glokta returned his gaze, like for like. "But I refused to lose."
    Last Argument of Kings

Name: Anat Kuda
    Nickname: Slave #1902
    Race: Fallien Human
    Height: 5’8”
    Weight: 140 lbs
    Personality: Anat has been a slave-soldier for the Kalash for two years. He’s survived four major battles and countless skirmishes. From this, Anat has become a fatalist. He thinks death is the only option for all slaves including himself. Heavily cynical and pessimistic as well, Anat responses with mostly criticism and deriding comments when confronted with idealism or optimism. The only motivator for him is a simple hatred for the thought of some fool would kill him.
    History: Anat was a sailor on the Fortune of the Journey, a Corone trading vessel as it led an expedition to an unexplored region of Dheathain. His ship crashed landed on the shore after a heavy storm. There the surviving crew was quickly enslaved by a race of strange creatures called the Kalash. Anat fought back at first and so he was made a soldier in the Kalash armies.
    Appearance: Anat is Fallien. Dark-skinned, dark-eyed, and dark-haired. He comes from the Hatalozi, a clan of the Hatazista. Distinct attributes of the Hatalozi are a tattoo of the moon on the right shoulder upon adulthood, prominent noses, and a favoritism for spears.
    Skills:
    Spear-Training:
    From a young age, Anat was trained in the usage of spears. Anat’s training focused on the regular spear and the Hatalozi specialty weapon, the ikada. The Ikada has a two-foot shaft and a one-foot long blade.
    Kalash Military Training
    From his time spent in the Kalash armies, Anat is well-aware of Kalash tactics and formations.
    Abilities:
    Speed: Anat’s body has become trained in reacting quickly. However, this is depending on the level of energy Anat has at the moment. If well-fed and rested, Anat can seem much faster than a normal person. Being able to strike two times to a regular person’s one and respond just as quick. If low on energy, Anat is just above a regular person. Still faster, but only slightly.
    Endurance: As a slave, Anat has taught himself to survive longer on less. He can go up to five days without food or water and continue with only a slight decrease in performance. Though upon no longer needing to go without, there has to be a long recovery. Double the time spent without to be exact or see a large decrease in performance.
    Strength: Anat is a strong man. He can lift his weight easily. If pushed, he can lift twice his own weight. However, this leaves him drained and unable to happen often. Three times a day at most, but never at once.
    Items:
    A Kalash spear
    A five-foot long spear with an obsidian spearhead. Anat’s spear has a Kalash marking that keeps the spearhead from breaking from usage.
    A Kalash shield
    A simple circular wooden shield, made from a dark hardwood similar to oak. It has a bronze square beaten into it to signify his level as a middle-to-low warrior.
    A loincloth

This is a first for me. I read the guide and everything, but I am not sure if all I did is allowed. I read the wiki for the Fallien and it says they have daughter tribes, so I thought they were like Arab tribes. Clans and smaller tribes that fall under a bigger tribal claim. The location is also another thing. I don't know if making a new race and everything is allowed. If anything I did is wrong or not allowed, I apologize and will change.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Howdy and welcome to Althanas!

You're character is well made. We do allow you to make new races. In fact many RPers have their own race or specific clan that is unique to them.

When you have a few starting items they are all of iron strength, I'll make that note here in case you want to upgrade them at a later date.

Finally before I approve you, you should look at the introduction forum and the the recruitment forum. Both of these are great to meet new players and set up threads.

If you have any questions you can PM any of the mods as well.

Approved!