Eye Color
    blue
    Build
    7'8", 593lbs
    Job
    Armored brute, mercenary, blacksmith

View Profile

The Althygames, Pt 5

Since my money is burning a hole in my pocket, I'm going to be posting a series of games designed to test your mettle as character and writer. Since this is my personal nonsense, all judgments will be completed by me and any complaints can be taken up with John's fists.

But participation is not without its rewards!
    Place first, and John will owe you a FAVOR. Any quest, fite, or thread where you wish for John's help, help he shall provide! Also comes with 100gp

Place second, and a smaller pile of 50gp is yours!

Place third, and you have won the satisfaction of being on the podium! ALSO: 30 gp

PROMPT: SOMEONE who will not be named has managed to talk you into a RODEO! you gotta stay on that unicorn for as long as you can, avoiding that horn while at the same time not getting tossed off its back like the teeny tiny person you are! BUT ALAS! Someone has tricked you and the wizard who summoned the unicorn turned the difficulty up to 11 and BROKE THE KNOB OFF! You might be thrown off, and THEN WHAT?!?!?!?
    Last edited by redford; 04-24-17 at 12:43 PM.
    'nature denied me claws and fangs, so I tore the earth apart, forging them of iron and crafting them of steel'

Althanas' Fitiest Fiter (2015-2016)

got an ingot of titanium
    http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...osed-to-Logan)