I had somehow gotten myself lost. One minute I was following Anubis, well, stalking him...the next he was gone! It’s like he didn’t even want me following him! I mean, ok he told me not to, and he told me we had to part ways but I thought that was more of a suggestion than anything else. I guess he probably snuck away when I was sleeping. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, rubbing them to try and bring warmth back into my form. The nerve of him!

So here I am, trudging through Salvar, of all places. Cold and wet, two things I hate the most. I shivered and and began to rub my arms more vigorously as I felt the slushy mess soak through my boots. I was grossly unprepared for this place. Who the hell chose to live in a place where it snowed most of the time?

“I wanna go home to Akashima…..” I whined, my voice becoming lost amongst the twittering of the birds, greeting the first rays of the morning sun. My ears fell flat against my head, I hated that noise, almost as much as I hated the snow.

It wasn’t before long, that I came upon a small clearing, and in that small clearing stood a man (at least I think it was a man, they had really long hair) who wore ragged and paled robes, ones that elicit feelings of nostalgia deep in my chest.

An Akashiman

I felt my heart skip a beat, what was another Akashiman doing in the dead of Salvar? Was he stalking Anubis too!? Was the Salvarian some sort of playboy with a fetish for us? Toying with our hearts?

I needed answers.

I approached him from behind, tail swishing wildly with excitement behind me, I grasped his shoulders and my hand slid down to wrap around his chest. He was so...so….warm

“Hiya! Whatchu lookin~ at?” I nestled my chin against his shoulder as I looked down on what looked like some sort of camping grounds.

“Whats down there?”