Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

The Return of Alkieh [Closed to Aynur]

Lucifer stared at the man, frozen to the spot. He looked different, no doubt he found the nearest suitable host - but it was unmistakably Alkieh.

Alkieh gently pushed past Lucifer, and approached Aynur. “Miss Oracle, I do believe you were looking for this.” He handed the orb out to her, but paused. Frowning as he saw the wounds on her eyes. “What on earth happened to you?” He glanced over at Lucifer. “You, are you not her appointed guardian? How could you let his happen to your Oracle?”

Lucifer took to something fierce and swung a right hook to Alkieh’s mouth. Alkieh stumbled backward, nearly toppling over Aynur. “What is wrong with you?” he muttered, wiping the blood from his mouth. “I am not an intruder.” He fixed his clothing. “I am Alki-” Lucifer swung again. Alkieh ducked.

“W-what is happening? Who is there? Lucifer???”

“I paid for this room. You are intruding. Leave.” Lucifer growled. Alkieh was so fucking smug just walking in here with the damn orb in his hand, Lucifer thought to himself. “Take a good look at me. And leave.”

Alkieh scratched his chin, leaning forward. “Mmm?” His eyes lit up with recognition. “Ah, well if it isn’t Castiel.” He beamed. Holding his hands out, “How are you brother?” Lucifer folded his arms. “Don’t give me that. And it’s Lucifer now.”

“My mistake. Lucifer.” Alkieh grinned, placing his hands on his hips. “I understand how you feel, we have much to discuss.”

As the two talked, Aynur leaned forward and picked up the dropped orb. “I...I don’t understand…” She turned it over in her hands. “This doesn’t feel right.”

Alkieh was distracted by Aynur. “Oh, Miss. It won’t feel right.” He carefully took her hand into his. “I am Alkieh. It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Lucifer was seething, but his brothers aura and lack of reaction seemed to make it hard for him to keep at him. However he was simply aggravated as Alkieh held her hand, or was it jealousy? He didn’t want Aynur to choose Alkieh. But he had to let her decide for herself.

“Alkieh….?” Aynur tilted her head, her hand squeezing his. “How? Where is Lucifer?”

Lucifer was surprised to hear his name when someone had just introduced themselves as Alkieh. “I’m right here.” He said placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder before sliding his hand down her arm and then back to his side. “Its him. My brother, Alkieh.” Lucifer grumbled, wanting badly to take another swing at Alkieh but kept his composure.
    This world, is rotten.

EXP: 2,895, Level: 2
    Level completed: 30%, EXP required for next level: 2,105
    Level completed: 30%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,105
    GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue - Blind
    Build
    158cm 52kg

It took a moment to process everything. Minutes ago she was upset, and she had felt betrayed, hurt….Lucifer had lied to her, and hidden The Orb of Alkieh away. Then there was a knock at the door, and sounds of a scuffle. A stranger had approached and returned the orb to her..only for that stranger to introduce themselves as Alkieh. It didn’t seem to add up - but Lucifer confirmed it.

Aynur felt a flood of relief wash through her, she slipped off the bed clinging tighter to Alkieh’s hand. Her form shook. She was supposed to look after him, she never dreamed she’d ever meet him, “Lord Alkieh…” She whispered, bowing her head. “I apologise….I did not know. I…” She gulped back her words. “I lost my Oracle Sight...I did not know...please forgive me.”

“Lost it?” Alkieh’s free hand ran through her soft brown hair. “Your face and…” He paused, glancing at the marks on her exposed body, she wore little more than a silken sheet draped around her front. His eyes focused on the burned mark on her back. “Castiel…” His voice lowered. “Pray tell why that mark is burned onto the Oracles back?”

Lucifer cast his gaze to the side before looking Alkieh in the eyes. “It was others like me, the Ar’Tuel I saved from eternal torture. I left her alone and they preyed on her. It was not my wish for them to do so.”

Alkieh did not seem satisfied. “You are a poor excuse of a guardian.” He turned his attention back to Aynur. Kneeling down to her level. “Miss Oracle. You have no need to bow to me.” He lifted her chin with his finger. “Your sight does not make you worthy.” His finger danced down her cheek and along her skin. “It lies within you. It is your soul. Your purity of heart. That is how the Oracle is chosen.”

Aynur choked back a laugh of relief, feeling a great weight lifted from her shoulders. Their guardian was before her, in the flesh - and he accepted her. Even without her sight. “Thank you…” She went to reach out to him, but hesitated. What was she supposed to do? How was she to act? She wracked her brain, trying to think of all the things she had been taught. “Alkieh...where are my manners?” It was slowly forming in her head, she had to introduce herself...yes, that’s right...

Aynur lowered her head, and offered him a bow. “My name is Aynur Ziva. 348th Oracle of the ‘Ei’lal’ Covenant. It is my duty to aid and to serve you.” She reached out and Alkieh in turn gave her his hand. Aynur pressed her lips to his hand. “I apologise for my current…..state.”

“Aynur stop treating him like royalty, he’s nothing special. There’s nothing wrong with you either, so don’t apologize.”

“I have to agree.” Alkieh said, pulling his hand away. “All I ask of you.” He paused, leaning closer. He lifted her chin with a finger up toward him. “Is to aid me, to help me bring Ar’Tuel back into the world.” He leaned in to kiss her. Pressing his lips lightly against hers. Aynur pulled away instantly. Aynur was slightly alarmed at the sudden heat of his lips, she felt slightly ashamed of the acts from the night before, and wasn’t entirely sure how to feel about Alkieh wanting the same intimacies.

Lucifer kicked at Alkiehs side, sending him across the room and into the wall. “She’s not yours to take. Scumbag.”

“She is.” Alkieh said, pushing himself up off the floor. “Castiel, please...allow me to explain,” he paused. “Miss Aynur. To the both of you.”

Lucifer straightened his shirt and walked over to Alkieh pushing him into the wall. “You don’t own her, Alkieh. She doesn’t even know you.”

Alkieh grimaced, and grabbed Lucifer’s hands, pushing them off himself. “You want answers, and you deserve them, Castiel.” He paused, “I have to admit, it’s quite the coincidence that you were appointed as her guardian, it’s a shame you still stink of the corruption that had Amari killed.” He spat.

“Dont!”

Alkieh turned his attention toward Aynur, “Mmm?”

Aynur stood from the bed, and blindly headed toward them, arms outstretched till she was met with Lucifer’s shoulder. The sheet had fallen free but she had more to worry about right now. She pressed herself between the two men. “Please. Don’t….don’t argue. Lucifer please don’t hurt him...Alkieh, don’t say such cruel things.”

Alkieh grinned, resting a hand on her head. “I apologise, I did not want to upset you. Now. Let me explain. Oracle’s are chosen at birth - when a child is born that is when their soul comes to life. The Orb…” He paused. “Well, I...am passed over all the newborns, my soul reacts to the purest of them. The most compatible with an Ar’Tuel. When a match is found, energy leaks into the newborn. This generally grants them their ‘Oracle Sight.” Alkieh paused, lowering his head to Aynur, his fingers dancing over her injured eyes. “It’s a side effect, nothing more. I’ve done this to ensure our race does not die out. Aynur…” He paused, his hand finding its way around her waist.

“Your soul is capable of creating a new Ar’Tuel.”

Aynur blinked, and stepped back into Lucifer. “I’m not...I mean….Lord Alkieh, I am not that special. I am afraid I am not sure I am capable of such a task…” She glanced back at Lucifer, feeling guilty. Everything he had said was true.

EXP: 3,500, Level: 2
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 1,500
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,500
    GP

Name
    Castiel Lucifer
    Race
    Ar'Tuel; Human
    Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Lucifer’s eyes widened at this information. So that’s what this was for? All this just to make a halfbreed? “You’re a real piece of work you know that Alkieh. How many of these half breeds have you created so far? Where are they? What do they do? Do you know their names? Please fill me in brother. What exactly are they? Bastard children? Because they sure as hell aren’t real Ar’Tuel.”

Alkieh grimaced, “One could say the same about you, brother. You are no longer an Ar’Tuel, nor am I. We, in our truest forms are not fit for this world. There are several of my children and they are with the covenant. They hold one of the Ar’Tuel books that myself and Amari wrote. They use that as guidance. Just as it was intended.” Alkieh began to lightly stroke Aynur’s hair absently.

“Their names? They are Nora, Rashaa, Fii, Poe, Lionel, Sienna, Bemurr. Why does this news anger you?”

“I uhm….uh….” Aynur seemed uncomfortable. “S-Should I leave you two alone?”

Lucifer was getting annoyed.“Tch, you’re just as bad as I am.” Lucifer pulled Aynur gently away from Alkieh. “If you’d like to listen, stay.” Aynur nodded, squeezing Lucifers hand before shifting away to get a sheet, covering herself once more and heading to the bed. “I think...I’ll give you two distance.”

“How so? I do not force anything, I’ve had 3 Oracles rebuke me, and I do not pursue them. I do not kill, I do not let my hatred befall me. Lucifer….” Alkieh gestured toward Aynur. “Look what your hatred has done. Those scars that mark her body, they may not all have been done by your hand, but your own selfish ways caused her pain. You state she does not know me, but I am now here. I will offer myself to her, and mother earth willing, she will offer herself, in her entirety to me.”

Lucifer’s hands turned to tightening fists. Alkieh however was right, his hatred hurt her, he knew that all too well. “Alkieh, I don’t know who you think you are. You act all high and mighty and pretend as if you give her a choice. But the way you talk is as if she’d already made her choice. You brainwash her from birth to simply say yes to this one request. You take away the life of the very people we need on this Earth, just because you think producing some half breeds is the way to save our people? Forcing confused half breeds into the world won’t save it. I waited for you to finish you games on Earth. You failed. Your plan has never worked, and it never will. Just look at the state of the High elves. This world, is rotten. You can play playboy once I’m done actually fixing the real problem. Oh, and you want to know WHY I know she’ll deny you? Because I got to her first Alkieh. She’s mine, body and soul.” Lucifer smirked.

“You had your way with her?” Alkieh fumed.

Lucifer laughed “When you put it that way it sounds kinda crude but sure. Last night.”

“Do. you. Have. ANY. Idea what you have DONE?” Alkieh screamed, tackling Lucifer to the floor. He bought his fist back and punched Lucifer. Hard. “You’ve ruined her! You have no IDEA what you have DONE!” Lucifer grinned as he finally exposed Alkieh’s true nature. Lucifer grabbed onto Alkiehs arm and began to sear the skin off his flesh, bending him underneath Lucifer as he pulled him off. “You have no power here Alkieh.” Lucifer mused as blood dripped from his nose from when he was punched.

“You don’t understand.” Alkieh hissed, cradling his arms. “She’s compatible with all Ar Tuel. You’ve infected her with your sick corruption. She’s feeding off your emotions. Did you never notice? You’re angry, she’s angry. You’re upset, she’ll be upset. She’ll give birth to a corrupted being.”

Lucifer straddled himself on top of Alkieh, and began to pound his fists into his face, with each blow finishing another word of his sentence. “You. Have. No. Clue. Of. The. State. Of. My. Soul!” Lucifer got up, leaving Alkieh’s face a mess riddled with blood. “Do you even know what corruption is Alkieh? Because I do. I live with what you call corruption. I’ve learnt more about it than you’ll ever know, that’s for sure. And there’s a rather interesting detail I’ve noticed. The form of ‘corruption’ is taken on based on intent. Whatever you intent is, the corruption manifests to reflect on that. I’ve seen its effect on Dante, on Alicia, and on Amari. My soul, is nothing like theirs.”

“A-Amari? She’s alive?”

Lucifer rolled his eyes. “Clueless as ever I see. Of course she’s alive. My intent wasn’t to kill her, therefore she did not die. She’s here on this earth. I saved her from one of the scumbags that use our souls for energy and rebirthed her into new life cycle. Unfortunately as the world stands, and as i’ve stated before, is rotten. Her soul is slowly corrupting, but I do not know what form it will take.”

Alkieh pushed himself up off the floor. “We all thought she had died chasing you. Rumour was that you tore her apart.” He spat a mouthful of blood. “Let’s stop this physical fighting. I’ll bring us back to Amari later. There are more pressing issues at hand.”

“Yeah well rumors are rumors. Not fact.” Lucifer had got most of his angst out of his system by beating his face in. Of course Alkieh couldn’t even fight back if he wanted to. “And what’s this issue at hand?”

Alkieh’s golden eyes wandered over to Aynur. “Her. You’re so wise to corruption. Have you noticed anything off about her behaviour?”

“She actually has a personality? She’s slowly learning to think for herself? She’s beginning to enjoy life? I mean, I could go on. What’s your issue?”

Alkieh stood, wiping more blood from his nose. “You. Castiel. You’ve probably already impregnated her with your damn seed, and I won’t have a chance. Humans die when they give birth to Ar’Tuel. You truly have taken everything from her. Her life included.” Alkieh pushed Lucifer aside, “I’m going to talk to the Oracle. Move.”

Lucifer's heart stopped, she was going to die? He didn’t impregnate her, surely… it had to be some sort of mistake. However, if Alkieh had his way, it’d be the same result. “You knew about that and still chose to do this?!” Lucifer could just kill him.
    This world, is rotten.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue - Blind
    Build
    158cm 52kg

Aynur lifted her head as she felt someone sit next to her. “Lord Alkieh?” It didn’t feel like Lucifer, Lucifer was lighter, and he smelt different.

“Yes, Aynur. Did you hear all that?”

Aynur shook her head. “Honestly - I had my head wrapped up in these sheets for the most part. I wanted to give you two your privacy, but I heard shouting, and fighting. I smell blood on the air. Are you ok?”

Alkieh gently grabbed her hand and bought it to his face, Aynur tried to shy away but he held fast. “This. Lucifer did this.” Alkieh muttered softly. Aynur felt bad for him, she didn’t know Alkieh very well, but she knew Lucifer tended to act on impulse. “Oh Alkieh...I apologise for his behaivour, if I had known-”

“You’d have jumped in? You’d have been hurt, again? Aynur. How many times has he said something in anger toward you? How many times has he physically injured you?”

Aynur hesitated, she cared greatly for Lucifer, she knew he wasn’t exactly….passive - but he was someone that…. “Alkieh….he’s someone who...who makes me feel warmth, and comfort when I am around him But-”

“Shut it Alkieh. There’s nothing good about trying to guilt her, so just leave her alone.”

“See what I mean?” Alkieh muttered, placing a sturdy hand on her leg. “If you didn’t hear anything, then it is important I tell you some things. I hear you have had...relations with Castiel, is this true?”

Aynur blinked, “C-Cas...Lucifer?” She glanced down, blushing. “I um. Yes.”

“I see..” Alkieh said, disapproval evident in his tone of voice. “Aynur…” He repeated to her what he had said to Lucifer, what his intentions were with her, how she had a high fertility rate with Ar’Tuel, and how if she were to become pregnant, and choose to give birth - she would die.

“I did not want to lie to you, Miss Aynur.”

Lucifer scoffed. “Yeah right. When were you going to tell her the part about giving birth kills her? If it weren’t me I doubt you would have said a word about it. Scumbag.”

“Lucifer!” Aynur snapped. “Don’t. I’m here. He’s told me, that’s what’s important. Right?”

Lucifer closed his eyes and sighed. “No. What’s important is not brainwashing you from birth to agree to something like giving birth to a stranger's child and dying for it. No one in their right mind would agree to something like that. I want to save my kind more than anyone, but even I wouldn’t stoop so low.”

Aynur lowered her gaze. “Thing is…” she paused. “Lucifer, I- uh…” Aynur bit her lip. It was difficult to explain her emotions. She wasn’t used to feeling such things, and even less used to trying to word them. Aynur was taught it was wrong to express such things. Perhaps it was rude to do so. Amari glanced up at Alkieh, then lowered her gaze. “Nothing.”

“Miss Aynur. If you have something important to say, say it.” Alkieh urged.

Aynur nodded. “Lucifer, If truth be told - if it helps ease your pain, and aid your race. I don’t mind.” She glanced up at him and offered a reassuring smile. “I am ok with whatever outcome befalls me.”

“What?” Alkieh said in surprise. “Aynur. Even if it’s a corrupted birth?”

Aynur shook her head, “I mean no disrespect, but I do not believe that would be the case.”

Lucifer was seemingly speechless. “I… what? Really Aynur? You mean that?”

Aynur glanced down toward the ground. “My life is nothing. It’s just a speck. I have lived my life in solitude. The two closest to me are in this room. Whilst I do wish to travel this earth, and do all I can to aid it’s people - I also am at peace with the knowledge that my mere speck of an existence will die to bring forth something greater.”

“Aynur… It's still your life to live… You don’t have to do this.” Lucifer sounded pained.

“That is why you are the Oracle, Aynur.” Alkieh said, talking over Lucifer. He reached out to her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into an embrace. He stared at Lucifer from over Aynur’s shoulder, challenging him to do or say something that would ruin such a delicate moment. “If all human beings were like you, Aynur - there would not be a need for us Ar’Tuel to exist.” his grip around her tightened. “I, unlike Lucifer cannot stay in corporeal forms for long, and will soon have to return to the Orb. Aynur, stay by my side until then.” He buried his head into her shoulder and took a deep breath. “Stay….” He insisted.

Aynur hesitated, Lucifer was right. She barely knew Alkieh, she knew of him...if circumstances were different, she’d have followed him to the ends of the earth, and did whatever he asked of her. Now, she felt conflicted. She wanted to perform her duties as Oracle. What higher honor would one have, if not to personally serve her people's deity? Was it selfish of her to hesitate? To think of Lucifer in such a time as this?

She felt a tingling warmth erupt from her back, where Alkieh had his hand against it, and it set her mind at ease. Aynur lowered her head to rest in the crook of his neck. Unaware of the Ar’Tuel magic seeping into her being, the Souls’ Sway Alkieh had unwittingly put on her.

GP

Name
    Castiel Lucifer
    Race
    Ar'Tuel; Human
    Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Lucifer had just about enough of Alkieh’s bullshit at this point. “Alkieh, I said stop. That means stop. I’ve already forsaken my soul, I don’t see a problem going the extra mile and killing my own brother. No, if you even are that anymore. You threw me out, you didn’t even bother trying to understand my feelings. Amari was the only one did, and you know what. I bet you hoped I was dead. Especially now. Even though you say she’s impregnated with my child, producing an Ar’Tuel. It’s not enough for you?” Lucifer spat. “I bet you only really care about your own once a century fix. Am I right? Mr clean? Too good to dirty your hands more than once a century?”

His voice was low, “Such fierce words Lucifer.” His tone had changed, laced with an anger that borderlined the darkness that Dante and Alicia held. “It would be far easier, if you were not here.” He pressed his lips to her neck and in response Aynur curled her body around his. Alkieh tightened his grip on her, not wanting to let her go.. “Don’t misinterpret my intentions, Castiel. I would never bed a woman who was unwilling.”

Lucifer laughed, he was going to enjoy this. “Alkieh, take a good look into my blood red eyes. I ask you. Does it look like I believe a damn thing you say? It’s hardly free will when you brainwash someone from the day they’re born. Even the humans know that much. You’ve no true sense of right and wrong at all.” As Alkieh looked into the eyes of Lucifer, his gaze was instantly fixed. “Now, wallow in despair.” Alkiehs eyes became mirrors and fell to the floor with a sudden thump, Lucifer using his eye of the emperor to put him in a trance.

Alkiehs body was there, but his mind was trapped, an infinite loop. Every second that passed was a year of absolute torture. Flesh from bone, limb from limb, dusk raven's ripping his eyes and guts out In a field where Alkieh was nailed to a crucifix. In this world Lucifer was king, Alkieh would be killed over and over, but he’d always come back.

He felt a hard shove, and Aynur stood over Alkieh, her glassy eyes burning with hatred, she was weak willed, and as a result Alkieh’s soul’s sway had washed her over into a delirious state. “What. Are. You. Doing. To. Lord. Alkieh?” She shoved him again. “ANSWER ME!”

Lucifer grinned, pleased with his vegetable like state, his body twitching in reaction to the images flashing in his mind. “I dealt with a problem I’ve been having for too long. Listen carefully Aynur. When this is over, and he comes back. And you truly want to be with him. Then fine. I'm done trying to reason, as when I was Castiel, no one ever listens. So I must take action. Alkieh wants to play with my mind, so I’ll play with his. Fair is fair.”

She lunged at him. The sweetest, kindest, most passicist person in the world jumped him. She tried to bite him, and shove him hard to the ground - but she was light and small. Lucifer took a step back. Pushing her away. “What is wrong with you?”

Her head rolled forward. “I’ll kill you.” Tears dripped from her eyes, and hit the floor with light plops.

Lucifer frowned, clearly Alkieh had done something to her. “No you won’t. You’ll cry for this pathetic excuse of an Ar’Tuel and praise him as a God. Then you’ll come to realise he is nothing more than a waste of your life.”

“Lucifer…” She stepped forward again.

Alkieh groaned in pain, yet still unconscious, his mind was beginning to break as his body violently shook. Alkieh muttered something, in pained and extremely strained words. “Y-y-o-o-u, be-tra-y us?” Lucifer was filled with a new found hate and rage. He sneered and stepped on Alkieh’s head, squishing his face beneath him. “You seem to have made an error in my capacity Alkieh. I’ve lost all hope for this pathetic race now, this world, the earth, everyone constantly gloating and frollicking around without measuring your their own capacities. You had no idea of mine, and now. You lay here. Beaten and unsightly. You’re pathetic Alkieh. You’re no brother of mine.” Alkieh fell back unconscious as his body violently shook. As Alkieh fell unconscious, the sway he had over Aynur was lifted.

“Lucifer...s-stop…” Aynur fell to her knees, wrapping her arms around his legs. “Stop. Hate breeds hate…” She whispered. “Don’t lose hope, Luci...please...my heart hurts…”

Lucifer thought for a moment. “Hate breeds hate? I do not remember Alkieh showing signs of hate, or are you wrong? Thank him, he’s your deity after all, the one and only Ar’Tuel am I right? A God among men, the be all end all. Your one and only purpose in life. Regardless of anything I do, every single time… Not anymore. Im taking the world Into my own hands. Listen for your God Aynur, listen to him grovelling. You want this to stop? Then see him for what he is, and denounce him. You know the truth, why can’t you admit it.”

Her hands fell from his legs. Her shaken voice barely above a whisper. “My heart...it hurts when I think of you in pain. My chest aches, but when I see you...when I see you smile it makes me feel at ease..I want to see you happy, I want to be content with you. I...I want to say I care about you, but I feel as though that word is not enough. I..I’m scared, but the thought of a child with you….it doesn’t sound so bad… I just...” She pushed herself from the ground, one hand clutching her heart. The other trying to wipe her tears away. “Y-you only have hate in yours. Though... I understand it all now. B-but...I can’t...I cannot share the hatred you feel.” She took a fearful step away from him.

Lucifer could feel it, how she felt for him. She wasn’t lying, but what did it matter for? “You feel so strongly about me Aynur. I can see that, but you hesitate. You don’t understand how I feel, you think there’s only hate In me? Do you truly believe that? I do not think someone who could only hate, would bother with someone like you... I do not think someone who could only hate, would leave you alive and go out of his way to keep you that way... I do not think someone who could only hate, would try so desperately to show you there’s a better way... So If I’m someone who could only hate Aynur, what am I doing here?” Lucifer stared into her, if she truly understood him, she’d know it was love that drove him to madness, a love for the earth, a love for his people, and love for her.
    This world, is rotten.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue - Blind
    Build
    158cm 52kg

Aynur’s heart ached. He was angry, furious. His words shook with such hatred and he spat such ire toward her. Aynur was afraid. She wasn’t sure what happened to Alkieh, but she could hear him writhing and screaming on the floor. Lucifer was behind it, and he was taking great satisfaction in doing so. That scared her more than anything. It reminded her of Dante’s laughter as he tore at her skin. He ignored her pleas for him to stop.

“L-Luci….” Aynur shook, “I...I don’t understand your words…I…” She wiped more tears from her face. “Why…why are you so cruel? To me? To Alkieh? To everyone…” She lowered her head, wrapping the silken sheet tightly around her shaking form. “You only stayed by me because of ….Alkieh right?” Aynur felt her heart sink. “You ...you have him…” She winced as she heard a garbled cry come from Alkieh. “I’m afraid of what you’ll do to me...and to him…”

“No Aynur, I didn’t stay because of him. If you remember correctly I actually left him behind so we could be alone. I wanted to show you a better life. Why can’t you see that?” Lucifer's voice shook.

Aynur shook her head. “Stop.” She whispered. “Your...words...hurts my chest.” She feebly reached out, her fingers curled into his chest. “Stop hurting...Lucifer...stop hurting those around you.”

Lucifer looked down at Alkieh’s now motionless body. “I’d rather leave the room If I’m being honest with you, and I suggest you do the same. Alkiehs not going to be particularly happy when he wakes up and If he tries anything else, as I said before, I will kill him.”

Aynur lowered her head, and took a step back from Lucifer. “Trust me. Let me talk to him. If anything happens...you can…” She paused, “R-restrain him, but please. I believe we can just talk things out. Violence solves nothing….please?”

Lucifers voice was no longer going to show any leeway. “Aynur. He won’t be in a condition to talk. You won’t be able to talk any sense into him.”

“Why not?” She asked, stubborn, insistently. She wasn’t going to let Lucifer dictate what she was going to do. Alkieh may not have been the messiah she was lead to believe, but he was not deserving of the abuse he experienced. No one was.

“Do as you wish then.”

Aynur heard him leave the room. She knew he was not happy with the events, but he had to learn that things would not go his way - nor were they solved by violence. Aynur turned on her heel and carefully shuffled across the floor to the bed. Once at the bed she bent over and fumbled till she found the Orb. “Right…” She knelt back down onto the floor, and found Alkieh’s head. She rested it in her lap, and started to gently stroke his hair. “Alkieh?” She asked.

Alkiehs body began to shake as he came to and curled up into Aynurs lap. “No...More…No...More... Please... No... More…No... More…” Alkieh was in a state of shock, his will completely shattered. His lifeless eyes looked up at Aynur. He began to panic as he saw Aynurs face, the face of the one who had been torturing him for centuries. “N-n-no! Stay away from me! You monster! You vile creature!” Alkieh rolled off her lap and began to wheeze, tears streaming down his face. “I promise! I’m sorry! I’ll leave you alone I swear! Just no more Aynur… No more...” with that Alkieh collapsed again, completely mentally drained.

Aynur flinched. It was a low blow for Lucifer to do that to the man. She was hoping to calm him down, and ease his soul back into the orb casing, but now - she wasn’t so sure she was able to. She sat, alone on the floor of the room. Having someone she revered and looked up to curse her name, cast her aside and mutter words that she was naught but a vile creature.

Aynur’s shaking hands danced over her bare form. Her fingers traced the bumps and scars that marred her body. “I am vile…” She muttered. She had lost her oracle sight, she had given into sinful temptations…

Aynur shuffled over to where Alkieh had collapsed. Her hands danced over his unconscious form. “Lord Alkieh, I may not understand your intentions - but I apologise, for not having the strength to aid you in your time of need.” She placed the orb on his chest.

Aynur knew what she had to do. It took her quite some time, but she managed to find her clothes and put them on. The skirt had been put on backwards, but - it was a mighty feat for someone so new to blindness.

Aynur found her pouch of coins, and fastened it to her waist. She could not aid Alkieh in her current state, but she would atone for her inability to protect him. To aid Lucifer.

Aynur opened the door with a heavy heart. Her head downcast. She carefully and silently shut it behind her. It took every ounce of strength she held not to collapse into tears where she stood.

“Lucifer…” Her voice was low, pained. “I am leaving.” Her voice quivered and she could feel the pressure on her chest increasing with a heavy burden, her heart ached with each pump of her blood, as though it were bleeding. Aynur did not want to leave. She had only just realized her feelings for him, but hearing Alkieh denounce her, hearing the hateful words he screamed...knowing Lucifer was the cause of it all.

She knew, he truly had no room for love in his heart. Not when he was blinded by hate

Aynur had to leave, she had to atone for her selfish desires and sins, and she had to grow stronger.

GP

Name
    Castiel Lucifer
    Race
    Ar'Tuel; Human
    Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Lucifer would have let her go, he would have believed her words, if not for the feeling she held in her. If only she could realise this was all because he cared about her too much, she would understand.. Lucifer shut his eyes and grit his teeth, trying to calm himself. “I’m sorry.” He opened his eyes and turned to her. “I'm sorry Aynur. I just can’t let him take you knowing how you really feel.”

“I’m….not strong enough to help you, Lucifer.”

Lucifer shook his head. “Aynur, if you can’t see from what I’m telling you. Then I guess I’m going to have to make you see.” Lucifer held her face in his hands and looked into her scarred eyes, she struggled briefly against his touch before collapsing to the floor, placed inside of his trance. “What a fucking mess.” He mumbled.

Aynur woke but only in her mind, Lucifer was gone. In front of her stood Alkieh. “W-who are you?” She touched her eyes with shaking hands. “Wait...I can see….what!?” She looked panicked. “W-Where’s Lucifer!?”

Alkieh embraced her into a loving hug. “Lucifer? Who is that?” Alkieh smiled warmly. “How are you feeling? Did you not enjoy last night?” Aynur tried to push him away. “W-who are you? Last night? What are you-” She paused, furrowing her brows. “W-with Lucifer you mean….?” She looked as though she was experiencing pain, then embarrassment. “We...I...did but…” She seemed to struggle to recall things. “L..Lucifer...where is he?”

Alkieh looked at her completely confused. “No Aynur, me and you. Who’s Lucifer? Is there something you’re not telling me?” Alkieh brushed her hair to the side and kissed her forehead. “Our child. Your purpose Is finally fulfilled Oracle.”

Slowly, it seemed to dawn on Aynur, that this man was Alkieh. “I don’t remember us…” She clutched at her heart. “You don’t remember Lucifer? The scars….” She held out her arms, completely pristine, “I don’t understand…” She ran her hands down her arms. “It’s like he never existed…” She blinked. “Wait...child? Y-Yours!?”

Alkieh nodded. “That’s right, you must be tired or something. Tell me about this Lucifer, who is he?” Alkieh tilted his head as his hands felt around her stomach feeling the beginning of a new life. “I am very….tired…” Her head lulled forward. “I thought...I was with his child…” Her hands clasped over her womb. “Lucifer...you….you called him Castiel. He is a very angry and hurtful man, but he...he has this kindness and it warms my heart. I think...I think he cares for - or…” She forced her eyes shut, feeling the tears trickle down her cheeks. “Used to….” She didn't know what was happening. “Tired…”

Alkieh’s eyes went wide. “Castiel? That abomination? How do you know about him? He should be dead.” Alkieh smiled sheepishly. “Castiel was one of us. Always spouting nonsense about wanting to get rid of mortals, I mean we are struggling to survive because of the dwindling mana, but there are other ways. He watched over the Earth intently as it slowly died, surely it drove him to madness. He became too unstable as he turned to corruption, we had no choice but to get rid of him.”

“Lucifer...please…” Aynur rose her head to meet Alkiehs. “Bring him back Lord Alkieh. He’s hurting, I promised I’d protect him.” She wrapped her hands tightly around her stomach. “I laid with him last night...not you...why are you...why are you trying to tell me otherwise?”

Alkieh shook his head. “You’re confused. I don’t know why you keep thinking he’s called Lucifer or why you want him here, but I cannot bring him here. He’s dead.”

Aynur felt light headed. “No. You lie!” She pressed her head to the ground. “You lie..you lie, you lie…” She kept repeating the words till her fatigue took her over. Alkieh’s form began to crack as the corruption from laying with her began to show. “Ah, I see It’s finally come. Thank you for your service, I’m sure this act of kindness will do more than Castiel’s barbaric plan ever would. I must take my leave, Aynur, you must continue my legacy, do not forget your duty as the Oracle.”

“T..The Oracle…: She muttered dryly with bloodshot eyes. “I’m just...the Oracle…Lucifers gone…” Aynur was alone now, she could see, she had a child, and she had nine months to live. She tried, she tried so hard to find proof of Lucifer’s existence, that her memories weren’t wrong - but the longer she spent on it, the more futile she realised her effort was. “Maybe I’m crazy…” She muttered. Several months had passed, and she was growing weaker and weaker. She had managed to find respite at a local inn, who promised her boarding in exchange for cleaning and healing services, in her final month -Aynur could barely leave her bed. She’d lost the will to. Everything she thought he had known was a lie, even Lucifer. She didn’t want to bother with life. The sooner the birth, the better.

The world was no better than when she had first began her duties as the oracle, and the world was still noticeably dying. Some people she healed were grateful, others were not and even turned on her or went out to continue living horribly. Occasionally she’d see a dusk raven cawing at her whenever she pondered about Lucifer, but it all seemed like nothing to her now. As she gave birth, she could feel her very life being sucked out of her into the child, and by then end she was simply a frail corpse.. But not before Alkieh returned to receive the child, his final words echoing in her mind as she fell into the embrace of death. “Rest now Oracle, your duty is done.”

There was still darkness when she woke, the chilling cold embrace lingering over her shoulders, a lifetime of knowledge endowed onto her from within Lucifer's trance. “Is this hell?” She asked herself. Her body burned and her head was heavy. Her sight once again gone. “My retribution…” She whispered, closing her unseeing eyes.

Lucifer knelt down beside her and ran his fingers through her hair, resting his hand behind her head. “Well they say life is hell, so I suppose so. You’re still alive, I have shown you what the life of the so called Oracle brings.” Lucifer helped her slowly to sit up. “I will find it easier to accept your decision now that you’ve seen the truth.”
    This world, is rotten.

GP

Name
    Aynur Ziva
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue - Blind
    Build
    158cm 52kg

“That was a lie…?” Aynur breathed. Tears in her eyes. “Why...why would you…” She held back a choked sob. “That’s what my life….is going to be like...regardless right?” She whispered, her hand drifting over her stomach. “Lucifer, what if the child is yours? What then? Will I still die?”

Lucifer grit his teeth. “If what Alkieh said is true, then yes. I didn’t want this to happen.” Lucifer sat beside her and sighed. “That was what you wanted, wasn’t it? The life of the Oracle?” He questioned.

“I don’t know…” She whispered quietly. Her voice sounded defeated, broken, and lost. She wasn’t sure how to feel, or what to do. Either way, she only had 9 months to live, right? If what Alkieh said was true, and if it weren’t - what then? She wouldn’t be able to...experience such things with Lucifer any more. Then again...did she want that…? Her unseeing, milky white orbs rested on Lucifer.

“Are you just another illusion?” Tears brimmed her eyes again as she started to question her reality. His assault on her mind having more adverse effects than he may have realised. “Is...is my whole life some theatre for you…why do you hate me?”

Lucifer wiped her tears with thumb. “No, this is all real now. I don’t hate you Aynur, I’m showing you this because It’s still not too late, because I care about you... There might be things we could do, but I can’t help you if that’s the life you want. You saw what you needed to see, now you can make an informed choice.”

Aynur simply stared at him with a pained look upon her face. It didn’t add up, at least not to her. All she wanted...was to do the right thing, to help people. “Lucifer.” She reached out to him with shaky hands, and he in turn gripped them tightly. “I’m hurting...I thought….I thought you didn’t exist…that hurt more than dying…”

Lucifer stared back, surprised at her answer. “You don’t have to decide straight away… you, don’t have to keep hurting… I’m alive.” He pulled her in gently and embraced her with a gently hug, his arms wrapped around her small frame. “Dying is easy, living is hard.” He allowed his nails to gently brush along her back, trying to comfort her.

“I’m scared of you…” Aynur whispered into his embrace. “I do not...understand emotions - is this what you do to those who you care for?” Lucifer watched her intently. “This is my way of doing things.”

Aynur had no way of knowing if this was still real or not, even with the mans gentle comforting words and actions. She pulled away from him, “I - I can’t…” She stumbled back and pushed herself to her feet, “I-I can’t...you’re...what you did….to me..to him...you won’t stop….I can’t stay…”

GP

Name
    Castiel Lucifer
    Race
    Ar'Tuel; Human
    Hair Color
    Snow White
    Eye Color
    Blood Red
    Build
    6'2 / 184
    Job
    Order of the Dusk

Lucifer raised his brow at her stuttering seeming struggle to get away from him. It really did baffle him at how persistent she was to get away from him and prove something that was wrong. Her deity was exposed, her life's purpose a lie. But now she was to continue on with it anyway, just without him and Alkieh in the picture. Or at least what he thought was out of the picture. “Well what are you going to do once you leave? Don’t you remember what you saw in the vision. Is that the life you want for yourself? You know you will die delivering the baby unless we do something about this. There is still time to do something about it. No?”

“I don’t even know what is real any longer. I… I don’t know what I shall do, but you...you’re a dangerous man.” Lucifer cast a shallow gaze over her face. “Dangerous? I am a dangerous man. You know this. Rather, you knew this. But I'm not unreasonable. The reason I didn’t kill you that day is because I listened to reason.”

Lucifer could see the heartache in her wrenched face as she shied away from his cruel words. She still didn’t see how much he loved her. “Luce….” Her fear and obstinance only made him feel more and more frustrated, but he didn’t know if it could be helped. There was a fine line he had to draw, she was frail, stubborn, helpless. Would he take responsibility for that? Perhaps. But for how long? Eventually he’d have to let her go if all she did was pull away. “Aynur. I don’t know how many times I’m going to have to tell you that it isn’t a good idea to go out there on your own. Even If I’m dangerous, do you really think I’m going to be a threat to you? The woman I chose to bed with?”

She nodded in response. “I’m afraid you will be…. You - you say you won’t but...but everything you’ve done...I can’t...I’m afraid of you. I’m afraid that you’ll hurt me, I…” Her gaze fell to the ground. “I don’t regret my actions, but you have such hatred inside you.”

Lucifer blinked, hatred was it? If only she knew. It was almost laughable. “I’ll do what I need to do. Whatever it takes, to achieve what I believe is best for this world. And what I believe is best for you. I saw a blind woman, and I made her see. Foresight greater than that of normal sight. What you choose to do with that gift is up to you. I’m not going to buckle and say what I did was wrong.. I can do no wrong.”

“I’m leaving Lucifer.” She said with a sense of finality. “I pray that our paths shall cross again someday.” She stumbled forward, shifting past him - blindly trying to find her way toward the door to the hall, and stairwell of the inn. Lucifer sighed and closed his eyes solemnly. This wasn’t the end, he knew that. “If that is what you choose. But should you ever change your mind, I will be waiting for you. Aynur, you are the only mortal that I ever considered more.”
    This world, is rotten.

Lyre-Bearer
    EXP: 57,929, Level: 10
    Level completed: 36%, EXP required for next level: 7,071
    Level completed: 36%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,071
    GP

Name
    Philomel van der Aart (+ Veridian)
    Race
    faun
    Hair Color
    violet (dyed)
    Eye Color
    grey
    Build
    6ft / 156kg
    Job
    Matriarch (Gilded Lily, Feminist Guild)

View Profile
    Name of Thread: The Return of Alkieh
    Judgement Type: No Judgement
    Writers: Lucifer and Aynur

Rewards:

Lucifer receives:
    440 EXP
    55 GP

Aynur receives:
    325 EXP
    44 GP
    "Tol. Mela. Othor." "Versh. Sai. Memnae." Come. Love. Conquer. - Philomel in Tolkein Sindarin, Faunish and Tradespeak

Very grateful winner of 2015 Althies Awards: Friendliest Member, Mrs Althanas, Best IC Rivalry (with Doge), Best Judge and Most Helpful/Friendly Mod and Admin Award of Moderator of the Year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast