Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Job
    Thief

Ezra Prophet

Hey Guys, so I'm brand Spanking new to all of this, I'm out of work for a while due to an accident, and there's not much I'm able to do other than use the computer, so I'm hoping to use this as a brain builder. If there's anything that I can do to make this better formatted, or make myself more clear on what i'm trying to convey, please let me know!

Name: Ezra Prophet
    Nickname/Alias: Ezra
    Race: Human
    Height: 6’0”
    Weight: 160
    Personality: During a job, Ezra is exceptionally serious, paying close attention to every detail, every noise. Afterwards, however, he enjoys a more carefree, relaxed attitude
    He enjoys laughing, smiling, occasionally playing a light-hearted prank.
    Of course, his favorite past time is picking pockets for bits of lose change, baubles, or anything else he can take just to keep his skills sharp.
    He has a studious mind when the whim suits him, but he was never cut out for the boring life of a scholar, instead preferring to invest his time into learning skills he can use.
    He survived living on the streets, which wasn’t easy, but he gained well deserved confidence from it.

History: Ezra Prophet was always alone, but never lonely. He was raised on the streets among other such urchins in Alerar, taught to be a quick pickpocket at an early age, he could survive by stealing food or money.
    He learned every simple con as a child, such as bait and switch, and gained an excellent proficiency for escaping a rough situation.
    Life was rough without parents, but Ezra new that the situation was only temporary. He realized that once he could elevate himself out of the position in life he was born to, he would be able to live in whatever lifestyle pleased him. He was motivated to learn everything he could to increase his position the underworld he was born into.
    Eventually, he learned how to burgle, which turned out to be much more lucrative than picking pockets, so long as someone was willing to buy what you stole. He learned how to detect rudimentary security systems, pick basic locks, and how to make sure his presence wasn’t noted when he left a room.
    He spent as much time trying to find as many different contacts in the underworld as he could, leading up to even learning a few basic magical abilities to help him enter doors and muffle his sound, and even moving objects around at a distance.
    Each day he gets a little better, quieter, stealthier. Each day his coffers grow, little by little. He grows increasingly motivated to try and find different routes of acquiring wealth, and applying his skills in different situations.

Appearance: Short Dark hair, Hazel eyes, Pale skin from sleeping during the day and being active more so at night. Clean Shaven. He prefers to wear loose fitting clothes of muted colors when he’s not doing a job, anything he can to look unimportant. When he needs to blend in to shadow, go into places unseen, or make less sound, he has a special set of dark leather clothes that he wears.

Skills: Pickpocket: Able to steal concealed items while unobserved. Small items only
    Lock picking: Able to pick basic locks if the tools are available.
    Stealth: Ezra has spent years learning the art of being unnoticed, and is constantly aware of everything he does. He’s able to walk on most surfaces without making a noise, knows how to stand in the shadows so he isn’t seen, and knows how to store items to make sure they aren’t going to create sound.
    “I’ve got a guy for that”: Ezra has made a few connections in the underworld- A Trustworthy Fence, A reliable Supplier, and an Information Dealer.

Abilities:
    Open Lock: Ezra can cast a spell to open a more advanced lock, with in line of sight and within 10 feet of him, once per day.
    Muffle: Ezra can cast a spell to mask his foot falls in any environment for 10 minutes, three times per day.
    Mage Hand: Ezra can move an object weighing 1lb or less, at a speed of 15 ft. a second, if he has sight of it and is within 25 ft. He can manipulate the object in very fine detail, such as writing with a pen, putting something in a pocket, or turning a door latch. He can do this 3 times a day.

Equipment/Weapons: 2 Iron daggers, a set of black leathers, a set of lock picks, a pack, 50ft of rope, and flint and tinder.
    Last edited by H3RM35; 05-05-17 at 08:08 AM.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Welcome!

Given that Stealth isn't magical in nature, you can put it under skills, we only count it as an ability of it is something similar to Muffle.

If you wish, you can increase Muffle to three times a day, but you don't need to.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Approved!