Blue
    Eye Color
    Yellow
    Build
    157cm 60kg
    Job
    Soul Seamstress

View Profile
    I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I was pretty sure the game was halfway over. I casually sauntered through the streets of Radasanth, tail flicking side to side as I rifled through a small paper bag. Something I had picked up during 'the game'. In it I had my treasures, the things that I knew would win me the game.

In the bag was a shiny doorknob, two silver coins, three gold coins, a bottlecap, some crinkly paper, and a thing I did not know how to describe. It looked like a hunk of dirt mixed with shiny glass. A jeweller man had it behind some glass, had been the past tense. Now the glass was gone, the shiny was gone.

Yup. I could practically taste that delicious hot chocolate. All of it, I was going to swim in it. Ven had no idea what he got himself into!

"Nyahahaha!" I crunched the bag tightly to my chest, ignoring the jabbing of the various objects.

And, as if this was some poorly written story, there he was as I glanced upward, my eyes lit up in joy. "Vennn!" I enthusiastically shouted, waving my hand high to grasp his attention. He seemed to be just coming out of some sort of old shop. "Pfft." I snorted, why would he buy the shinies when he could just take them?

I sped up my pace till I approached him. "Venn! Venn! Look!" I shook my paper back. "This has all my treasures in it." I glanced him up and down, adding in a sly tone. "Ahh, but I can't help but notice a lack of trinkets on you. Tic Toc! Venn! Tickity, Tockity!" I said as I waved a finger in front of his face.
    (01:03:51) FennWenn: "Mew I am cat gib me souls so I can make Fenn a blanket"

EXP: 726, Level: 1
    Level completed: 37%, EXP required for next level: 1,274
    Level completed: 37%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,274
    GP

Name
    Venex Geneva Apara
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crystal Blue
    Build
    5'7" 168 lbs
    Job
    Adventurer Prankster

Venex only spent a little while gathering trinkets. Easy work it was. He never realised just how easy people were to steal from.

Well, not entirely true. He had stolen before, several times in fact. I guess to say that he had forgotten. It had been awhile. Nevertheless, simple. Slide by someone, grab their coin purse, dissappear into the crowd, rise, wash, repeat.

He guessed it's because people didn't actively expect to be stolen from...

He checked his spoils. Not much, but it would do. He hoped it would pacify Eteri.

Now, onto the plan.

Ven traveled to an old, familiar, shop. It was one which he had frequented often, and often made a point to visit when he came into town.

Entering the building, the smell of dust and sitting air hit his nose. The light from outside only provided enough light to see through the dirty windows. On the shelves, antiques of all kind were littered all about, no sence of organization able to be discerned.

Behind the counter was an old man with dark wrinkled skin, hunched over reading an ancient tomb. Upon entering, the old old man turned his head and gave a four tooth smile, as those are the number of teeth he has.

"Venex my boy, I see you are back! How can I help yo today?" The old man said is a wheasy tone.

Ven smiled at the friendly man. "Hey Archie, how have you been?"

"Getting older and dying faster. But I'm not going till I'm good and ready. I still got lots of life in me! Even if I do loose a few more teeth... Ladies still love me though!" He barked out.

Ven laughed at his antics. "I'm glad to see you doing well Archie, you're one of my favorite people-"

"Damn straight!"

"And I was wondering if you could help me with a problem."

Archie then rose from his chair and hobbled slowly towards Ven. He moved up till he was face to face, his eyes wide as he looked at Ven.

A few moments passed, and then he nodded. "I see, girl problems. You came to the right man Ven."

Ven shook his head. "No, well yes, but not I'm that way. It's a bit more complicated."

"Well lay it on me!"

"Ok... So I may have met this cat girl, very blue, stands out, probably why I took a liking to her. Anyway, long story short, she made a bet saying she could get more shiny shit than me, and if I lose I have to pay for her."

Archie then busted out laughing. "Oh, you done and fucked up!"

Ven frowned. "Yes, which is why I was wondering if you could help."

"Help? Boy, you're going to lose! Women like that always tend to win. Me helping won't change that "

"I realized that too. What I need is a way to make the end result be not as bad as it could be"

Archie rubbed his chin in thought. "Hmm... Tricky... You say she is part cat?"

Ven nodded.

"Then I got an idea. Wait here," said the old man. Archie hobbled away to a back room, only to return a few minutes latter with a tiny pouch , sealed and wrapped up tightly.

Ven gave Archie an odd look. "What's this?"

"It's a plant cats like. If you fail, give it to her. But keep it out of sight if possible. The bag will prevent smell from escaping."

Ven took it happily, placing it in his own bag. "Thanks a ton Archie. I can always count on you."

"Yeah yeah, now run along. You're younge, do something you useless pile of shit."

Ven snickered at this. "Love you too. I'll be sure to visit when i'm not so deep into it."

Archie have another smile, and Ven left. He then encountered Eteri, who teased him for his lack of shiny stuff. He took it all in stride.

"Well, guess we'll see now won't we? But time is a ticking and I won't waste a second. Bye Blue, see you when the hour is up."

He then left to pickpocket some more people. He still had to try after all.

But plan 'Archie Is The Man' may bear fruitful.
    ~Sometimes, a laugh is all that is needed~

Three smoke bombs bought here

EXP: 1,276, Level: 1
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 724
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 724
    GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed
    Hair Color
    Blue
    Eye Color
    Yellow
    Build
    157cm 60kg
    Job
    Soul Seamstress

View Profile
    I frowned, then wriggled my nose. I scratched it gently with the back of my hand as Ven smirked, keeping their reunion short. “Oh! But but!” I held out the bag toward him, I wanted to show him everything I had collected so far, I wanted him to look upon my collection and feel not only proud, but completely crushed in defeat. There was no way he’d be able to catch up, surely! Instead of taking the bait, he lifted a hand and waved me aideu.

My azure ears drooped and my lips turned down into a pout as I watched his blue coat tails dance slightly in the wind, as though they were mischeviously mocking me. There was something about the man, perhaps it was his playful calavier attitude, or something I was not yet aware of but a part of me wanted to run after him. Of course, I knew that was stupid. How the hell was I supposed to win if I just followed him with my tail between my legs.

“I-I’LL WIN YANNO!” I shouted after him. He raised his arm and waved me off.

The game was still on.

“YEH WALK AWAY!” I shouted back.

Smack talk...was...not my strongest suit, I had to admit. I had garnerd the attention of a few passerby. I snorted at them, sticking my tongue out. “Buzz off!”

With a huff I turned on my heel and walked the opposite direction toward Venn, we still didn’t have a meeting place, but I figured I’d cross that bridge when I come to it, I’d head back to that weird shop he walked out of when time was up and figure things out from there.

For now, I had more things to collect.

I wondered what manner of things Ven was collecting as I leisurely strolled through the street, somehow I had turned into a marketplace. There were So many people it was crazy. An assault of the senses. Fish, both raw and cooked tempted me with their juicy flesh dancing in the wind as they were hanging from one stall, the intoxicating scent...maybe if I just took a quick teeny tiny look…

I slapped my face.

No! I had a mission. An important mission, one that would net me all the hot chocolate I could possibly drink. I couldn’t be distracted by fish now.

So why was I standing right before the vendor, tail flicking excitedly to and fro, mouth practically salivating. “Mmmm~” I inhaled deeply, savouring the smell.

“Oi!” A swarmy man, covered in forehead sweat, bristling grey facial hair and the biggest, bushiest eyebrows I had ever seen swat at me. “Shoo. This fer payin’ customers only! Get yer paws offa it.”

How rude, how utterly, ridiculously, incredibly rude! He was acting as though I was some low-life theif! I mean. I was, but still. It was the principle. “Hmph!” I deftly reached behind me as an unlucky man walked past, my clawed fingers deftly looped through the rope that held his coin purse to his belt and cut it free. “YOU SIR!” I shouted as I pointed at him with my other hand, “NO JUDGE BY LOOKS!”

I dropped the coin purse onto his table, it didn’t have as much as I had hoped in it, at best, it’d buy two or three fish. Stil, It had the effect I was going for. I picked up one of them and then the purse. “Next time, not be so rude. Yes!”

The man was speechless. “Err...y-yes. Sorry Miss.”

“Good!” I huffed as I tore a sheet of paper away from the stand and wrapped the fish up before stomring off in a huff. The commotion caused confusion, and in that confusion I not only had a coin purse, but a delicious treat! Boy, were people silly. Fish scales were shiny, so I figure this would count toward my tally, so would the coin purse.

Throughout my adventures I managed to pick up a few more goodies. Another coin purse, the poor sod only had 3 silver pieces. More bottlecaps, some pieces of glass which had been weathered and worn down to smooth glistening shards, six metallic buttons, a strange hair clip, some pebbles and two forks. The hour was up, and I had sat down on the wooden porch of the strange shop. Beside me were the trinkets and baubles, scattered about. I was quite proud of my display, boy would Ven be shocked to see this!

The old shopkeeper poked his head out to check on me, I think he told me his name was Archie? Maybe Barchie...Barchie sounded right.

“You look quite settled in miss, still waiting for your friend?”

I turned to him and gave him a toothy grin, “Yup! Think have him beat. Good. Yes?” I gestured to everything in front of me, “Think I win?”

The man glanced down at the odds and ends by her, they were many, but most were worthless. If I hadchallenged Ven to get the the most things that are worth the highest, I’d have lost, but that wasn’t what I bet. The man grinned and shrugged his shoulders, I had a feeling he thought the same thing I did.

“Time will tell, miss. jave fun.

I tilted my head to the side, confused at how he worded the last part, why did he place such emphasis on those words? I mean...I was having fun, but there seemed to be an underlinging meaning behind them.

“TIme’s up Blue!”

I turned at the voice, knowing who it belonged to. “Ven!” I sprang up from my seated position and proudly gestured toward my haul. “This all mine. Where yours?”

He raised an eyebrow as his blue eyes rested upon the wrapped fish, its tail sticking out. “I don’t think a fish counts…”

I huffed and crossed my arms. “Yes! Scales shine! Counts!” I pointed an accusing finger at him. “Where yours?”

GP

Name
    Venex Geneva Apara
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crystal Blue
    Build
    5'7" 168 lbs
    Job
    Adventurer Prankster

Ven did a double take at the fish. Then looked at Eteri with a raised eyebrow. Then at the fish again. He then looked at her once again, his face in an amused 'Are you kidding me' expression.

"Blue-bell... It's a fish. They are scales. It doesn't count."

Eteri pouted, glaring daggers into him. "Yes it does. They shiny. Counts lots!"

Ven looked between her and the fish several times before sighing. "Fine, the fish can count, bit only ad one. No way am I letting you get all the points by counting each scale."

Eteri still kept her glare.

"Twenty!"

"Two."

"Fifteen!"

"Three."

"Twenty-one!"

"What? Blue, that's bigger than you're original!"

"Thirty!"

"Stop going higher-"

"One-hundred!"

"Like hell! Twenty!"

Eteri then smiled and put on an innocent face. "I thank~"

Ven blinked, then frowned. She got him. How did she get him? He isn't the kind to be got. But he did!

Ven looked her up and down again. "Impressive," he responded curtly.

Eteri smiled. "Now your turn to show shines!"

Ven scratched the back of his head. He supposed she was right. And judging by her haul plus the additional points she managed to haggle out of him, she won.

Oh well, might as well get it over with.

Ven overturned his bag, contents pouring out. What lied in it was mostly loose change with the additional piece of jewelry thrown in. If they were going by value, then he'd have won, but alas that was not the case. The bet, as made obvious by Eteri's more odd objects, was the number of shiny objects.

Sighing, Ven shrugged and smiled. He was bested, and he acknowledged that.

"Well, I guess you won Blue-bell," he said with amusement.

Eteri responded with a impossibly big grin. "Yeah! Now you buy lots!"

Ven nodded. "Yes, I remembered our bet. However, as a bonus for beating me, I think I I should give you this." He then pulled out his pouch of mysterious substance he got from Archie, tossing it to Eteri who easily caught it.

Eteri examined it closely. "What is?"

Ven smirked. "A surprise obviously. I'm not going to spoil the fun."

Eteri excepted that and opened the package. As soon as she did, the smell hit her hard, and the affects were instantaneous. As soon as the smell hit, Eteri pounce tackled Ven, giving him a big hug and cuddling him.

This was completely unexpected by Ven, which only increased the effectiveness of Eteri's actions.

Wide eyed, Ven tried to speak. Tried. "I- Eteri! Why are you- I mean I'm flattered- Why are you cuddling me?!?"

Eteri dreamily responded with, "I want cuddle. You good pillow!"

Ven tried to push her off him, but to no avail. The woman had an iron tight grip on him. This left him with to look frantically at the only person who could help him, Archie.

Archie came out to observe this, and was laughing at the scene before him.

"Archie! Help! Whatever you gave me backfired!"

Archie only laughed harder. "Backfire? No, it is working just fine hahaha! Good luck!" He then turned around and went back into his shop.

Ven tried to call after him. "Archie! This is not funny! Archie! Archie!!!!"

People passing by could only be confused about what was happening.

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed
    Hair Color
    Blue
    Eye Color
    Yellow
    Build
    157cm 60kg
    Job
    Soul Seamstress

View Profile
    He pulled out that teeny tiny pouch and the moment I opened it, it was like a party in my nose and head and everyone was invited! To hell with the contest, I wanted something else, I wanted to wrap my entire being around Venn, I wanted to squeeze his tiny smooshy (well, I suppose his body was more bony) body and collapse into a happy clump of oozy gooey catnip goodness.

That's right.

I knew exactly what he had, I knew its effects, but I didn't entirely care. He had catnip. He had fricken CATNIP How did he know my favourite-est thing?

"VENNNN~" I purred into his neck as I nuzzled him, clawed hands clinging tightly to his royal blue coat. "How know!? My favourite. Thank!" I said, my enthusiasm hidden by a sleepy, dreamy lull in my words.

"Blue! Please, get off, I-Ack!"

The mans struggles proved futile. He tried to sit up but I forcefully pushed him back down to the ground. "No! You pillow now!" I yawned and wriggled, getting comfortable.

Venn was the opposite of comfortable.

"B-Bluebell How's about we move? Let's head to that place. I owe you drinks, remember?"

Venn seemed to be struggling, his tone of voice almost pleading. Did he want me off him that badly? Silly pillow-Venn, if he didn't want that why give me my favourite-est thing in the entire world? Still...his offer of a comfy seat and warm drinks and pillow Venn?

I'd be stupid NOT to agree to that.

"Fine." I mumbled, loosening my grip.

Venn quickly shuffled out and stood, collecting his trinkets back into his satchel. I left mine where they were. They had no real value to me, maybe Barchie would like them. He seemed like a nice man. Always smiling and laughing.

I latched onto Venns arm and pressed my chin to his sleeve. "This way. Come." He half stumbled-half walked behind me as I dragged him down the street. I needed to use him for support, I felt like I was floating and if I didn't hold onto him I may just go up, up, up into the sky! How would I make my own soul then!?

We headed toward the place, a two story inn. The bottom floor served as a respite for travellers, selling hot foods and cold drinks, and the top floor were the rooms. As I dragged him through the door a bell chimed. "I here!" I proclaimed, stumbling to the nearest booth. I dragged Venn down into the plush seating with me, he barely got a chance to position himself before I had sprawled onto his lap.

"Hot chocolate. I thank." I said as I grinned up at him, tail lazily swishing side to side upon the faded green upholstery.

He gave me a look, it may have been 'help me' but i interpreted it as 'Eteri, I'm such a good pillow!' So I gripped him tighter, there was no way I was letting him escape anytime soon.
    Last edited by Eteri; 06-16-17 at 08:19 AM.

GP

Name
    Venex Geneva Apara
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crystal Blue
    Build
    5'7" 168 lbs
    Job
    Adventurer Prankster

Ven was not having a good time, but not for the reasons you'd expect. Contrary to what some might think, he did enjoy Eteri's affection. A beautiful and exotic woman using you as a pillow? Hell yeah!

No, the reason for his distressed was because he couldn't figure out why it was happening. Scratch that, he knew exactly why.

Archie. That bastard! He asks for his help, and THIS is what happens?

Honestly, Ven couldn’t decide if he wanted to hug the man or punch him. On one hand, affection from Eteri. On another, he was tricked. Then again, he is one of his closest friends. But he essentially drugged his uhh...

What were they? Friends? Acquaintances? Adventure pals? Snuggle buddies? He'll need to figure that out later.

Along with have a nice long conversation with Archie.

But first, he had to deal with an overly affectionate Eteri. And a wallet that was no longer his.

That last part admittedly stung a bit, but a deal is a deal, and Ven never breaks his word.

Back to the present, Ven tried to make himself more comfortable with difficulty. Eteri was latched onto him, taking full advantage of what she thought was comfortable.

A bar maid soon came by, pausing for a second before smiling. "And how can I help this love couple today?" She asked happily?

Ven rolled his eyes. He recognized that look. That was the look that made all his arguments invalid. That look only woman can pull off.

Ven looked looked at Eteri who was still clamped tight onto him, clearly enjoying herself. He then looked back at the bar maid. "Two hot chocolates please."

She nodded and quickly left to make the warm delicious drink. Who needed alchool when there was hot chocolate?

GP

Name
    Eteri Yoko
    Race
    Halfbreed
    Hair Color
    Blue
    Eye Color
    Yellow
    Build
    157cm 60kg
    Job
    Soul Seamstress

View Profile
    My tail flicked lazily side to side, I could smell it. It smelt good. The hot chocolate, it's sweetness wafted up into my nostrils and invited me into its warm embrace, it was like it was saying 'come to me Eteri, and I will make all your dreams come true'. I unwrapped myself from Venn's form as the lady came back with two large mugs, placing one in front of each of us. She gave us a warm smile (It wasn't as warm as the hot chocolate, but it certainly reminded me of it) before she wandered off to talk to some other customers, or do dishes, or whatever it was that people like that did. I didn't care.

I picked up the cup, and held it out to Venn, "Many Thank! Many cheering!" I said as I tapped it against his, milk sloshed out of my cup and onto the table. I bought it to my face and downed the entire thing in a long series of gulps. I slammed the cup on the table and beamed wide at Venn. "Is good!"

He stiffled a laugh as he picked up his own, pointing to my lips. "You got something there."

"Here?" I asked, pointing at my face."

He nodded with a grin, I didn't get it...I frowned. "Face?" He shook his head. "Nose? Hair? Mouth?" With each answer came another shake of his head. Finally, he reached out and wiped his thumb over the top of my lip and showed me. "You had milk over your face." He said with amusement as he stuck his thumb in his mouth, sucking off the excess.

"What!?!?" I exclaimed. Did he just...take part of my hot chocolate? Oh no he did not! "That Mine!" I made for his thumb, but he arched back, lifting his own cup high over his head. "No, this is mine. You've had yours. Don't be greedy!"

"Omph!" I fell forward into his lap. Just as I was fixing to right myself and push myself back up I felt something. "Eh!? EEHH??" What was he doing? Why was he doing that? And why did it feel so damn good? Venex was running his fingers through my hair, I gave a satisfied purr as I relaxed. This. This was okay. I was happy, so happy. So, so SO happy. How could I not be? I felt incredibly warm and content, and I was getting scratches.

"Eteri Like..." I mumbled.

"Good." He continued and I didn't complain. It made me feel almost sleepy, although that may be in part, the catnip. I wasn't entirely sure. At one point, I must have fallen asleep. I closed my eyes, and when I opened them things were noisier, the place had filled up with more patrons, and the sun was no longer streaming in through the large bay windows at the front. The air had a slight chill to it. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What?"

"You fell asleep."

"I did?" I asked as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes with a wide yawn. I stretched and arched my back wide. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. I wonder how long it had been?

I shifted and noticed that Venn had ordered food for himself, next to our empty cups sat an empty plate. "Eteri sleep for long time?" I asked.

"Not really. It's not like I could move you even if I tried. You have the grip of a vice."

I nodded, still groggy. I reached out to pick up the empty cup. It felt like the moment was only minutes ago. I stared at the empty cup, a tiny ring of cocoa lined milk stained the off-white rim. I thought I felt warm, and happy, and content...so why, suddenly, did I feel this strange uneasiness deep inside of me? My ears drooped and I fell silent. Brows furrowed. There was a light chatter from the other patrons, I could hear laughter, hear tones of familiarity, all stemming from earnest and pure emotions. My ears fell flat against the back of my head. I had collected a few fragments of souls lately, but had yet to sew them together. The only part of one that I had attached to me was that sparkly angry red one from that Madison person, and that was an accident. The moment I removed it from her it zip-zipped straight onto me.

It wasn't a full soul, just a tiny piece. I wanted to start sewing other parts to it, but I had yet to have the time.

"Hey...Venn..." I murmured as I turned the cup round and round in my hands. "What does having the soul feeling like?" I glanced side-ward at him. He quickly averted his gaze, scratching his chin in thought.

"What even is a soul? A magical force that takes us to another place when we die? An embodiment of our essence? Who can say. A soul is what you make of it. I don't really care what happens in the next life, only this one. If one can laugh and have fun, feel emotion, that is a soul, no matter what anyone else says."

His answer didn't help my feeling. "You're wrong." I huffed. "YOU has one. Eteri see it. Eteri don't Eteri feel empty here!" I pressed my palm to my chest. "No feel good! Eteri will make. Eteri know what soul is. Eteri will show you!"

"Hey, it's ok." Venn said, reaching out toward me, he started to gently run his fingers through my hair, scratching the back of my ears. "It not!" I hissed back. He continued his actions and I couldn't help but be coaxed back into his lap, I pressed my head into his legs, wrapping my body around his torso. "S'not...." I mumbled, my face muffled by his clothes. I couldn't stay mad, I wasn't that mad to begin with. I felt suddenly frustrated.

I closed my eyes and sighed, what was the point in being grouchy? I had good things. I had a belly full of warm hot chocolate, I had wonderful scratches, and an excellent pillow, I had exactly what I had set out to get today.

I gave another incoherent mumble as I dug my clawed hands into his top, cementing my position sprawled out over the man.

GP

Name
    Venex Geneva Apara
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crystal Blue
    Build
    5'7" 168 lbs
    Job
    Adventurer Prankster

(Hey, sorry about the wait. Life hit me hard and... Well I'm back now.)

Venex sighed, this time a relaxed sort of way. Content, that was the word the most accurately described how he was feeling.

Today wasn't what he expected it to be, but that's a good thing. If he knew what to expect, the there would be no excitement, there would be no adventure. It's one of the reason he travels so much; He never knows what he'll see.

And today? Today just happened to be a day where he ran into a eccentric cat lady, made a crazy bet, got prank by a friend, and now was cuddling - at least he'd assumed it was cuddling - with said cat lady.

To no surprise, not knowing also caused confusion, lots of it. Far to often.

The current cause if confusion was also the source of today's entertainment. Eter. Eteri, that blue haired cat woman. What did she mean when she talked about souls? He assumed that when she questioned souls, he assumed she was asking a rhetorical question, thus he gave a sappy answer.

Her reaction made him think otherwise. Why did she react like that? Better question, what did it mean?

Ven looked down at her sleeping form. She was an enigma. He liked that.

However, what he didn't like was staying in one place to long. Even in Eteri could sleep right now, he could not. He had places to see, people to meet!

Actually, that part was a lie. He has no plans. But it's the spirit of the idea! He had to explore. He would die of either boredom or hormones- Eteri is very attractive- sitting here.

So he made his decision. Moving slowly and carefully to not disturb Eteri, he paid exactly what he owed for the drinks, not a penny more. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her, getting a firm grip on her as he slowly got up, carrying her with him. He ignored all looks he recieved as he walked out with her, doing his best not to wake her. Eteri in turn clung to Ven, not trying to be separated from her source of comfort.

And with that, Ven, carrying Eteri, left the shop to explore some more.

Maul-Slayer
    EXP: 172,649, Level: 18
    Level completed: 14%, EXP required for next level: 16,351
    Level completed: 14%,
    EXP required for next level: 16,351
    GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod (human)
    Hair Color
    Light Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel
    Build
    6 feet / 202 lbs.

View Profile
    Thread Title: Moral Compasses
    Participants: Eteri and Venex Apara
    Judgment Type: No Judgment

Rewards

Eteri gains 726 EXP and 99 GP
    Venex Apara gains 726 EXP and 99 GP

Congratulations!
    ... They fell to him as prey to bluefin
    for the Jya's warriors knew not how to swim...
    13-3-2

I wrote a book! ~ Most Suave Character 2010

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Al rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12