FINDING IETUS - PART 2
THE DARK TOWER

This story Continues from: Finding Ietus: Part 1 Tirel
After Workshopping my Part 1, I have tried to learn from my mistakes for this next part, I hope this shows on through in my next effort.
I did try fixing up my old story after the feedback. So if anyone wants an up to date version, please just ask, as I'm happy to send it. Otherwise, this second chapter should be an improvement. Thanks.

SUMMARY OF PART 1
After one of Ayithe's colleagues foolishly failed to fulfill a promised deal with an unknown party, a mysterious undead creature murdered her friends one by one as they fled for help. Ayithe and Raslin, the only remaining survivors, finally destroyed the creature only to discover it would continue to rise again and chase them for eternity. Their only hope was to reach the mysterious and feared Island known as Ietus.
After another encounter with the creature, they were both engulfed by a landslide in the mountains. Ayithe, appearing to be the only survivor, reluctantly headed to Tirel alone, a large docking town on the East coast. From here she met Criz, L'ven, and their small crew, who were willing to head to Ietus. After some initial distrust and a few uncomfortable arguments, their ship was detained by the Ethereal Sway, who were on a search for a murderous Changeling.
After its discovery the Changeling attempted to kill them all, finally having a showdown with Ayithe, who dispatched it to the depths of the sea after a lengthy battle. Ayithe's heroics, along with the effort of the crew, kept them alive but injured.
Now, as they sail into the unknown, the final truths between them have been shared. Criz is looking for Ietus to cure L'ven's blindness, and Ayithe is hoping that if she finds Ietus, she can restore not only Raslin's life, but bring back the rest of her friends as well.
What awaits them is unclear, but full of hope and determination they continue on together.

PS: This is another solo.