Half Fae
    Hair Color
    Black- raven
    Eye Color
    A soft purple hue
    Build
    5'5 125

Saved at Mid Day by a Death

Solo or open topic pending on any response.
    The sun was at that time of day were it cast a golden glow over everything. The rays of light danced off the greenery around me. Lush green grass cushioned my step. Golden rays licked at my arms with gentle kisses of warmth. They day tasted like light, bubbly on my tongue and sugary as it went down, making everything from the ends of my toes to the tips of my fingers tingle. This time of day was magically, the sweet, succulent scent of wild flowers perfumed the air around me.

The day was as good as any to take a stroll in the woods. Days like these were what I lived for, peaceful, tranquil. Each step I took the heaviness I had been feeling lately started to dissipate. Wildlife surrounded me, songbirds played a melody and they seemed to be in harmony with the insects. The crickets harmonized beautifully and the deeper I walked into the woods the more I didn’t think I ever wanted to leave. In this very moment everything seemed perfect, time itself might have even been so envious to stop.

The deeper I went into the woods the more the serenity wrapped itself around my slender form. Well that was of course until the blood curdling scream ripped through the silence. Stumbling over nothing really but my own fear stopping me in my tracks. I could feel my heart beating rapidly against my breast bone, the sound filling my ears almost drowning out the second scream that filled the forest. The blood pumped quickly in my veins, I didn’t think I just ran in the direction of the screams and pleas for help. “Where are you,” my voice filled the silence for a moment. Another scream sent me running again, stumbling and tripping over roots and other things on the forest floor.

“Please, where are you? I just want to help you!”

The silence was almost deafening, the wild life had stopped singing. Please, please.. I thought, my violet orbs darting left and right. The sound of leaves crunching under the weight of someone made me vere to the right and around a deep cavernous wall. The cavern walls surrounded me, the fear of claustrophobia started to slightly set in but not as much as the terror of the unknown.

“Please stop, you don’t have to do this!” The sound of the woman screaming pleaded, her voice thick with tears.

I didn’t think, I just acted. Pushing, willig my legs to pump faster to aid the woman pleading for her life. I’m almost there, faster Brielle,faster! Yelling mentally at myself fueled my already adrenaline filled veins. I could see something moving in the brush, my tongue grew dry in my mouth as I tried to moisten my lips.

“Shut up bitch!” The sickening sound of a hand meeting bare skin echoed in the forest.

The element of surprise was my only chance, drawing closer I slowed my pace. A large burling looking man towered over a shivering woman. Her face held the look of terror, her lip leaked crimson liquid from where I presume he struck her at. Part of me thought to hurry and just turn the other way but a louder part of me spoke over the frightened pieces. One… Two.. Before I lost all the courage I had I jumped on top of the man, knocking him over.

“Run!” I yelled hanging on to the big brute with all my might as we fell to the ground. It didn’t take the girl to scramble to her feet and take off running.

“Stupid move on yer’ part girl, now ye take her place!” The bloke growled with irritation.
    Last edited by ravens.grim; 06-03-17 at 04:23 PM.