Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile

Elective Amnesia

Closed to NightsAngel

It was hard to gauge time. Underground the only way to determine a day was to follow the cycle of people. Everyone slept, everyone ate, everyone went out and went about their business. The cycle was what let one determine if it was day or night, but to the uninitiated it seemed that night and day were as chaotic as the people who lived underground. The trick, was to remember that the technical night was the busy time, and the day let people sleep. This was because vampires and other light sensitive races hid in Haida and being able to get above ground during their natural cycle was a boon.

A figure pushed through the crowds, ignoring those that seemed to take umbrage. The casualness of his dismissal made a few give rude gestures before walking on. Some shouted at him only to receive nothing in turn. One made the mistake of grabbing for him and found a blade pressed tip first just below the chin. Shoving the blade upwards caused the Vampire that thought he was special to spasm before a heavy boot thrust the man off his blade. Blood leaked from his mouth as a crowd watched, and the victim looked up and was pulled away by friend before it tried to attack again.

He hated Haida. He hated the darkness, he hated the way it seemed to make him angry. He hated the vampires and the demons, and the undead, and the humans driven underground. He hated the lack of a sky and the lack of morals. He hated the fact it was one of the only places truly absent of the Cult of Blessed Torture, and hated the fact he was driven underground by that very Cult. To say he was angry was an understatement, and the brutality that visited anyone perceived to be attacking him spoke volumes of his mood. It deterred the creatures about him, and gave him the space to see what shops he was walking by until he finally spotted the only dive bar in this Thayne forsaken town.

The Fallen Angel was the quintessential bad idea. It was tavern, exotic dancing club, and inn all in one. To sleep there would probably mean to contract all kinds of disgusting diseases and curses while drinking was marginally safer. The Dancers were alright, if you didn't mind risking your life to enjoy their company. Seth of course was a creature of wrath, not lust, and so when he entered the business he ignored the pouty and sultry looks of the dancers he passed by. Finding a booth far from the action a waitress that barely qualified as dressed was sent off with an order for the stiffest alcohol they had and waved off.

He spread his arms, taking up more space in the booth and discouraging people from trying to force their way into a meeting with him as a boot was kicked up in a seat. The waitress raised an eyebrow as she returned with the drink and leaned over almost jutting her chest into his face as he looked up at her plainly from beneath the brim of his hat. He then said softly, “Put em away, I’m not here for flesh. You’ll get your damn tip without me shoving it between those.”

She straightened up and looked at him with a frown before she spoke, “You do realize where you are right? If you aren’t here for the pleasures of the flesh why bother?”

“I hear the drinks are good…” He replied sarcastically. The lady let out a soft snort as he offered up the coin and tossed her a couple extra as promised. She secreted away the money somewhere on her body.

“Thats a shame, man like you looks like he could use a good fuck,” She replied crassly.

“My fucking days are over,” He replied plainly. The waitress looked at him perturbed as he sipped the drink and nodded stiffly. A hand reached into his pouch and a couple coins flipped onto the table, “For following instructions.”

A greedy hand snatched the coins from the table as she looked at them. A frown crossed her face before she held up one, “Don't recognise that minting, where's it from?”

“Revanian, Port Otaria uses them, any other questions or can I drink in peace?”

The woman shook her head before she tucked the coin away and muttered about her rude customer. She moved through the throng of patrons that grabbed at her only to have hands swatted expertly. Drinks were passed by other similarly clad woman even as a trio of dancers gyrated about the stages, slowly losing clothes to the cheers of the patrons.

Sex, smoke, and sin pervaded the air as Seth Dahlios drank, letting his mind rest briefly. He looked about the area his gaze taking in every face that seemed too interested. He filed those faces away for later as he sipped the malt scotch whiskey he was presented with and sighed. He had to do something soon to change this game he found himself embroiled in, otherwise he was going to lose.
    Last edited by Dissinger; 06-16-17 at 10:24 PM.
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The music was loud, noisy, not the fluid crisp notes the vampiress was used to, somehow she found herself down on her luck. The exquisite club she had last worked for, the one with the crisp white tablecloths, the fine, exquisite food. The rules, and the bouncers that was all gone. The place she worked in now was for a seedier lot, not for the fine upstanding customers Sivienna was used to. As she watched two comely females swirl and move their hips her nose wrinkled in disgust.

She knew this was a place for sex, to come when your shit out of luck, the bar spoke for itself with that outcome. The tables, were just that tables, roughshod wood, that looked it would fall apart if too much weight was placed on it, chairs so plain, that the vampire knew no customers would be comfortable sitting in them. Plus they looked rickety to her lavender eyes, like they'd fall under too much weight. The noise was almost too much for Sivienna, she had been an exotic dancer for a long time but she had never worked for a place as seedy as this...called The Fallen Angel .The reason.....

Many months back, Sivienna was running for her life, the beautiful hotel she had danced at lay in flames, thick, black smoke rising hypnotically from the ruined building that had been the beautiful vampire's home and place of work. She couldn't believe her father had actually sent someone competent this time. It had not been Rianna, but a male vampire, one who truly was an assassin. One whom she could recognize the scent from, but she had not seen his face. But the scent, she remembered from her youth. He worked for her father, a tall, masculine vampire with immense strength. One of her father, Rauol's top bodyguard's for hire. The only thing Sivienna could remember from her youth was that this man, this powerful vampire would trail after her father and mother and her when they would ride through Haidia. That was the only memory Sivienna had of this vampire who was trying to catch her. "Damn it!" Sivienna cursed out loud, her usually beautiful lavender hues squinting from the thick smoke, she was riding her familiar Serenity. Whom she had used to escape the inn before it burst into flames. "Where is he? Sivienna cursed aloud. "I don't know mistress" Serenity squeaked, she could feel her mistress's fear and worry and she begin to fly away she said softly "We need to leave mistress...he could....

The kitsune's words were cut short as a purple whip of flame, was shot directly at the floating kitsune, a seductive, soft male voice spoke out "Come little Mizami, your father wants you home! Also he did not say which way to bring you home"

CURSE YOU! YOU CAN TELL MY FATHER TO GO TO HELL!" Sivienna yelled angrily, her eyes were glowing dark with her anger, her magic barely under control as she could feel the rage, pulsing like sweet wine through her veins, it had been a long time since Sivienna had felt this angry, it had been a long time since her father had sent someone competent after her, and the exotic dancer did not like this feeling of fear and anger she was feeling. In a barely controlled voice she whispered "Serenity fly!" "Going mistress...." Serenity squeaked, fear also flowing through the small kitsune's body.

"AH, AH....AH! LITTLE DOLL! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY THAT EASILY!" a cold mist begin to fill the ground, the heat from the flames dying down, as a feeling filled the air...a feeling of ice, frost, cold so freezing it would feel like frostbite if it touched you, the dark, tall seductive vampire, laughed, his laughter surrounding Sivienna, fear coursed through her curvy body, as the vampire cooed 'such a little girl, thinking you can get away, I'm not your sister my dear sweet little lady, your father sent me to capture you and that is exactly what I'm going to do...since your quaking in your boots, you did not notice the icy mist growing around you!
    the mist was now thick, its color a bright, icy blue, glowing with old magic, you could see chains had formed in the air, chains, the exotic vampire dancer had not noticed, while her fear and anger had consumed her, with his spell finished, the tall vampire shouted "CHAINS OF ICE, CONSUME AND BIND THIS LITTLE CHICK IN PLACE!"

"Oh shit!" Sivienna moaned, she really had been distracted by the vampire's power, and the fear had clouded her better judgement "Duck and roll Serenity! Then fly out of here! NOW!" The ice was seeping into her soft milky skin, she could feel pain, like a knife starting to choke her, as Serenity strained against the chains of ice, Sivienna knew she was losing...soon she'd be captured if she didn't think fast........."Damn I can't let father win...." the vampiress thought to herself, as she focused her own magic, soon a large purple glowing ball of flame appeared in her hands, using it to dissipate the icy chains cutting into her skin, she cringed as she felt fire burn through the ice and her own skin. Crying out in pain as she felt the chains release her, she could see a burn mark on her pale milky flesh, sighing she screamed "SERENITY FLY NOW FAST! THIS COULD BE OUR ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE!" With quick movement the kitsune's two tails flicked the chilled black night air, her blue flames like sparkles in the night as she disappeared. A scream of rage could be heard, anger like a black bullet filling the sky.

The dark vampire assassin was not pleased as his shout rent the air "This isn't over Mizami brat!"

"Damn that man..." Sivienna thought to herself, as a seedy looking thin man, with eyes so close together it looked like he was squinting said "Your next babe and keep that fox of yours under control, she's interfering with the other dancer's work, plus this time clothes....OFF! Boss didn't hire you just for your dancing...he hired you for your body as well..."

"Ugh...just shut up...shut up" Sivienna spat, removing the robe she was wearing, her comely body was clad only in a bikini, she groaned as she spat "Life is hell right now..." Moving against the creaky wood, her heels clicked loudly with each step. The noise ringing in her ears with each step she took, as she walked on stage, the cat calls and hollers started, one bold man in particular shouting "Fuck me babe" Sivienna grimaced her lavender eyes narrow, her long shining locks of hair, shimmering in the bar's dim lighting, not even bothering to answer the man, she begin to swirl and move her hips in a slow enticing rhythm, her eyes boredly scanning the crowd, her eyes paused at one man, different from the other pigs who were regulars at the Fallen Angel...he seemed different.

However, she did not have long to glance at the man, as a booming voice shouted "Brat you know the rules, there is more to this club then just dancing! Clothes off, snide bitch!"

Her dancing paused, her upbringing slightly apparent as her hands went the ties of her bikini top...wincing as she started to unlace the back her mind thought....."Why couldn't father have just sent Rianna?"
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-18-17 at 01:06 AM.

EXP: 1,140, Level: 1
    Level completed: 57%, EXP required for next level: 860
    Level completed: 57%,
    EXP required for next level: 860
    GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    18 years in human years 94 in vampire years
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    5'4 in height and 118 in weight
    Job
    Assasain

"Rianna dear, be a good girl and follow my bodyguard's orders. He is there to protect you my dear, and..."Raoul thought this to himself "to make sure the job; gets done....." Raoul smiled thinly at his beautiful daughter, stroking her shining locks of beautiful red hair, he said more lightly "Remember papa is happy when his little angel gets the job done! Plus daddy doesn't want his precious treasure to get herself in trouble!" Shifting on the plush sofa, Raoul now addressed Malik sternly "Make sure she behaves...and keep her out of trouble...also this time....Do not fail to bring Sivienna back to me...dead or alive it doesn't matter, I just need her here so I can focus on what's important to me...."

Malik's dark red eyes were shining, a smile curled his full lips, his tall lanky body was beautiful, he was a silent killer, with eyes red as blood, hair dark and midnight and skin so pale and creamy it was the color of fine cream, so soft a woman would just beg to stroke her fingers against his fine skin. He knew Raoul had hired him for two things, his looks to seduce woman and his ability with a blade and skills in magic. Now his master wanted him to do one thing, bring his bratty runaway daughter home, so Raoul could be rid of the stain to the Mizami name. Bowing low to his master he said softly "Your orders will be fulfilled master." Turning to the red haired beauty before him, he bowed low and purred "Come my sweet lady, we have a job too do..."

Rianna's full lips were turned, she wanted to pout, but she knew her father wanted her to be good, her arms were folded over her breasts as she sulked and whined "Why does daddy have to send you with me Malik! Your suppose to protect him! I can catch my sister on my own power!" Rianna was not happy that her father was sending this assassin with her, she wanted to show her father she could do it herself, not have a bodyguard help her if she got in over her head.....

Malik smiled benignly at Rianna as he said sweetly "My lady your free to catch your sibling, my job is to protect you and keep you safe as your father ordered me too!

Rianna groaned...her body still stiff, but she was relenting, softly she murmurs "Fine...but I catch my sister....not YOU!"

Malik's smile never left his lips as he gave Rianna a sweeping bow saying smoothly "As you wish my dear."

The night air was muggy, the air thick with the musky smell of humans, cattle that Rianna could feed upon if she wished, but no...she recalled her father's wishes, mere hours ago. To find and catch her sister....but What would she be doing in a place as dank and stale as this? Her bright blue luminous eyes fell on the peeling sign spelling out THE FALLEN ANGEL, paint was peeling from it and the place reeked of alcohol, sex and sweat, not her relation's typical place of work. This looked more like a place of hiding where you never wanted to be found. Rianna turned to her bodyguard, studying her father's bodyguard's hooded visage, she could smell his alluring scent, but he seemed alert, watching waiting.the vampiress wanted to ask why he seemed to be so aware of his surroundings.

Unable to help herself the red haired beauty softly chirped "What are we doing here Malik? My sister would not be caught dead here! This place reeks of booze and sex, not her typical place of work!"

The assassin turned to face Rianna his dark red eyes glowing as he sniffed the air. In a clear soft voice he murmurs "I smell her scent...its faint, covered...she's trying to hide it, but I know she's hear, she has to hide my dear...who do you think your father sent last time he wanted her caught?" He smiled sweetly at her, his perfect white fangs glinting in the dull moonlight, he was not trying to mock the red haired beauty...no simply trying to explain why her dear sister would choose such a dive bar to hide out in. Smiling sweetly he moved to place his large soft hand at the small of the seductress's back to lead her towards The Fallen Angel's door.

Rianna's small body was tense, the soft smile she had on her lips froze as she chirped "Daddy sent you? God.....he must have been serious...but why? Can't he trust me?" she could feel Malik's warm hand pressing against the small of her back as he cooed "Don't worry he trusts you sweetheart...he just wanted a little insurance that your sister would be caught...but I failed too...this time we both have to show your father we won't fail and catch your bitch of a sibling alright?"

The lovely vampiress's blue eyes were pouting, her lips joining in the pout as she whispers "Fine Malik...but I want credit!" she then allowed him to lead her through The Fallen Angel's door, and she begin to choke from the smoke and the smell, her hand went to her mouth as she shrieked "Does it have to stink to high heaven in here?" A waitress wearing almost nothing, her olive skin glinting in the dull lights asked blandly "Problem miss? Or did ya enter the wrong place? If your man and you are looking for a dancer, or sex your in the right place...Classy look the other way and get outta here."

Rianna snarled, no human could talk down to her, baring her fangs she hissed "Sex no a man no, a woman maybe...but these humans....won't do, my man and I are looking for someone special...." The waitress laughed her hollow green eyes round as she spat "Ain't gonna find no special lady here, just woman, used and only wanting coin nothing more, they all down on their luck here and boss makes the rules, they don't follow they don't get paid, so you need to go elsewhere lady...."

As music begin to fill the air and the next dancer came on stage, Rianna's eyes lit up, the moodiness, the stiffness the orders spat the the dancer, it was evident....her sister was here....much to her dismay, Rianna's mood lifted as she ignored the human waitress and whispered "Malik...dear she's hear, sullen but she's the dancer...we need to make our move...slowly....so she doesn't catch on....."

The midnight haired vampire's smile was smooth as silk, the smile was for Rianna, he eyes though was on the waitress, his voice smooth as silk cooed "I think we found that special lady my dear, you help other....customers.....we know what to do..."

The waitress's voice was different, soft almost drunk sounding from the sexy inky vampire's power as she stammers "Yes, I'll be off then...have fun..." she then disappeared weaving almost drunk from Malik's soft seductive voice. Turning to Rianna he whispered "you distract use your beauty on these cattle to keep the men under your whim my dear...your sister, I"ll handle...but you get the credit my dear like your requested....." his red eyes glowed as he looked at the stage, his lips thin, one smooth white fang apparent as he hissed "and now for that payback brat....."

Rianna's blue eyes were dark, she hated being ordered around, but she complied hissing "Fine...but I get to bring her to daddy...." she then turned to scan the men in the dive bar, she had to start a distraction and she needed to find the perfect prey to do so.........
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 01:23 AM.

EXP: 149,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,787
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,787
    GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    The rules of the game had changed.

Two new arrivals immediately were tagged by the Lavinian Demon. His eyes always peeking from under the brim of his hat. He sipped his whiskey to get a good look at the two and he didn’t see the cattle that lay about him. He saw predators, hunting with a whiff of their prey. He heard the commotion on the stage but had largely ignored it, that seemed folly as he mentally named the two newcomers Red Wench and Psycho Suitor. They talked at the font, seeming to put off the hostess who tried greeting them.

That alone told them they were here for flesh either.

Red Wench seemed on edge. Her eyes drinking in the crowds almost searching for a sign of something. She motioned to the poor dancer being heckled on the stage and that was when he noticed just who was dancing. He held his shock in quiet reserve behind a sip from his drink, looking back at the two who seemed to talk to each other with keen interest in the dancer. I didn’t take a genius to see why if they knew the dancer, Sivienna Mizami had fallen on hard times.

He wasn’t sure what Sivienna qualified as anymore. She was lover, a friend, a confidant, and more. He knew that if Sivi needed help he could lend a hand, but with the Wrath Engine within his help often ended up violent and brutal. He could feel the engine begin to stir to life at the anger having put the words he had let wash over him come into focus. He could have gutted the owner and been done with the scene, Sivienna in tow, but with Red Wench and Psycho Suitor’s entrance, that plan was done.

Psycho Suitor talked to a waitress who woodenly walked away losing a bit of her sultry strut as she did so. That sent off a silent warning in the back of the Lavinian’s head as the loss of any sense of oozing sex meant poorer tipping from the cretins that frequented the place. That meant magic or psionics, and he wasn’t keen on either. Red Wench seemed to be perusing the cattle, looking for something and once more he averted her gaze by sipping his whiskey before the liquid dribbled back in his glass. He needed his wits about him as he realized Sivienna was in trouble.

He committed himself to action, after all he didn’t have many people who would willingly call him a friend anymore. He just prayed Sivi was one of them.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The string was almost loose, Sivienna's hands were tense though, she could hear the cat-calls, The screams of "That's it baby! Take it all off. Come on" The music was loud, almost ringing in her ears, the vampire vixen paused, hesitant to expose herself for the world to see. She had not trained for this., despite everything, her having to hide.

Having to heckle with the owner to even stay, she knew he had forced her to work for him. He was like a rock, he would not budge unless she gave him the full package. Strip and dance, not just dancing. The dark beauty had been so desperate she had tried pleading and showing all the coins she had left. His empty black eyes gleamed for the coin, but he refused and had told her bluntly "No full job, or no place for you to stay. You look out on your luck girl...agree to do things my way, or you get no where! The night had been so black then, no moon shining blue in the sky, just the smell of thick smoke and sex from the bar, litter decorating the expanse of street, in front of the dive bar's door, and to the vampire vixen's keen ears she could hear the small patter of rat's feet skittering around, she gave in...she had no choice if her father's new hunter wouldn't find her.

Gulping quickly, her soft curvy hands begin to tug harder at the string her mind screaming No, this is not who you are.... her thoughts, were cut short as a scent masked heavily caught her keen sense of smell, tying the string tighter, her lavender orbs begin to scan the crowd, shouts could be heard "Come on now, don't stop! Lose it all"" Her dance was paused as her lavender orbs tried to find where the scent was coming from..nervous she gulped "Shit....this scent is different...who is it?'

Her boss came onto the stage, a small man with beady, watery water eyes marched on stage, his thin face was set in hard lines, as he crossed his skinny arms over his equally skinny body, he was the boss hear and his voice was louder and stronger then what his body shows, glaring at the milky vixen he boomed "Now missy back to work, don't make me have to punish you again!" his beady eyes were narrow, hard, not give or budge at he pointed at the crowd growling "Please them....NOW!"

Sivienna visibly grimaced, a scowl was set on her full pouty lips, clicking her heel as she turned, she wanted to shout at him "Can it! I smell something and I have to see what it is!" before she even got a chance to open her mouth, the man with no hesitation moves his hand forward and slaps her squarely against her smooth soft cheek, anger was evident in his eyes as he growled "Try again.....and worse happens....now DANCE!"

Control yourself...no rage, no anger, he is a human, don't do something reckless... Sivenna ordered herself, her hand was pressed against her cheek, where red was blossoming like a dark rose, where the man had slapped her, a slight pulse of her dark magic glows from her body, biting her lip, blood bloomed slightly from where her fang pierces her soft flesh of her lip. The pain to control her energy and the vixen has to follow her own advice, Sivienna whispers "Fine..." turning the scent forgotten, Sivienna begin to dance again, trying to follow the rules...but looking none to happy to do so...

Malik was weaving past the dirty looking tables, he easily brushed off the waitresses, their hands groping his strong shoulders, one serving wench, whose breasts were pretty much exposed asked if he wanted a drink. He declined it all, his eyes focused on the Mizami brat, without Rianna to worry about the sleek vampire assassin could focus on the task his master had given him, bringing in Raoul's brat of daughter that kept slipping from his grasp...his tongue ran smooth across his full mouth as he thought giddily Soon she'll be caught...I won't fail this time....even if Rianna must have the credit, I will succeed.....even if all these human cattle and this dive bar go up in flames...I have one order bring Sivienna in no matter the cost his steps were light, silent as he moves closer to Sivienna, who thanks to her boss's distraction did not notice the danger that was silently approaching her......
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-18-17 at 12:15 AM.

GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    Job
    Assasain

Rianna's blue luminous orbs were shining, she loved this game, searching for prey, seducing them, feeling their strength fall as they are unable to resist her charm, her power. The sexy assassin in particular loves the strong ones, the ones who resist, who say no at first but then they inevitably give in unable to hold off her persuasion and power of lust and charm, then their fall, and to the red haired beauty their blood tasted all the sweeter like the most divine delectable wine. Rianna loved each time this had happened where men had been unable to resist her and fallen for her in every way, and then became her pet, her toy and thrall to play with whenever the whim fancied her. It empowered her, made her feel even more powerful then even the darkest magics.

Now was no different Rianna felt that same thrill, she didn't want know simple cattle as a distraction, no the man had to be a challenge so that when she claimed him as her possesion, she could feel the thrill of another strong one falling for her charms. Her blue hues scanned briefly passing over many of the men hooting and hollering over her sister's curvy body,No, not the dirty skinny one, he smells like a pig...no the dark haired man might do,but he looks to drunk to be a test. Rianna thought her tongue rolling over her full lips as she continued her observations. Soon her eyes fell on a man in a hat, he seemed unique, quiet...but oh the strength.....Rianna could almost taste it on her full soft lips. He was the one, her prey, her distraction to catch Sivienna off guard.

She studied him, his eyes were covered by the brim of the hat so she could not see them, his body seemed strong, she could smell his power, and oh something else that intrigued her, the smell of magic...he was no ordinary customer among this den of whores and cat callers and that made the red haired vixen only more curious to claim this man and make her another play toy to have any time she would need him.

Sauntering towards him making sure to look attractive and appealing even as the owner's loud booming voice cut like a knife through the tavern's stale smoke filled air, ordering her sibling back to work, treating her exactly the way her stupid goody-two shoes of a sister deserves to be treated, she had to resist a giggle as her neat slim body moves with grace toward's the man with the hat, as she neared him, her heart almost thudded with glee at Sivienna's despair. .

Finally reaching the man, she could see a mug of liquor on the dirty table, its contents golden, putting on a warm, alluring smile, Rianna's voice dripped with honey as she purrs "Hey stranger, not enjoying the show? Looking for a different sort of action, then what this....bar, can provide" Rianna's blue orbs were level, searching for the man with the hat's eyes, so they could lock together and she could draw this strong alluring man into her power, like a spider lures a fly to its web........
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 01:11 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    Seth could see they were splitting up, Sivienna suffered abuse on stage and he felt the raw heat of anger enter his frame as the wrath engine clicked into life. The furnace heating up as his directed rage found something to latch on. He faked another sip of his drink even as he spied Psycho Suitor and Red Wench split up. His eyes still hiding under the brim of the hat, he observed the two with careful eyes, appraising. He wasn't a feral beast, not yet. He could see the lay of the land before he acted.

Psycho Suitor was heading for Sivienna which about erased all doubt from his mind. That meant he was dealing with Sivi’s estranged family, who seemed obsessed with the woman. That involved vampires, which explained the mental showcase he witnessed at the door. That meant the man would be obnoxious to take down, but not out of his skill set. He would have to take care before taking him on, especially if Red Wench was on his side.

Speaking of Red Wench, she was prowling and seemed to have found her mark. She wasn’t interested in the cattle; she was looking for a real test of her skills. That much was evident. She had slithered through the perverted throng and came beside him before she spoke, her words obviously offering a night of pleasure before she would kill him. Had he been a younger, more stupid man he might have tried taking her up on that offer.

He drank in the leather bodice, the crimson locks; he dared a look into her eyes as he nonchalantly faked another sip from his glass. The ice was beginning to melt, and he knew he would have to eventually drink some of it to make the level go down soon. He thought he spied a weapon on her hip, but couldn’t let his gaze linger on it, that might have given away the game. He merely remained silent as he let the silence get uncomfortable. Once he felt he accomplished his goal, he tilted his head and looked up at the woman, “No thanks, you’re as old as my daughter. Isn’t it past your bedtime?”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Pain was stinging in Sivienna's cheek, the man's hand had felt like a heavy weight as he smacked her squarely against her cheek. She had suffered this abuse for months, she had been able to resist for a long time. Making her "boss" angry by refusing to play by the rules. Having Serenity mimic her voice pretending she had fallen and twisted her ankle, just to avoid the show. Not being fed a meal, just for not taking off her clothes. The dark vixen knew that she would not be able to take this abuse for much longer, her normal voluptuous body looked thinner, her hair not as well kept, her eyes well still bright, looked tired. Still her inner heart, her inner strength remained, she would stay strong for herself and Serenity.

The kistune meanwhile felt weak, it was curled up on a ragged gray blanket, tattered and it looked almost to be rags. The blanket could have been a white color was, but with how unkempt The Fallen Angel was the little fox was lucky she got something to sleep on at all, the blue fire on her twin tails was glowing dimly, her strength had waned over the months she and her mistress had been trapped at this dive bar. A poor choice to escape too mistress, I know we needed to stay low. But, this is hell! Serenity though to herself as she let out a little squeak of annoyance, trying to shift to get more comfortable on the blanket Serenity hoped that Sivienna and her wouldn't have to stay at this ramshackle excuse for a bar any longer.

Time was standing still, the greedy eyes of the men on her, made Sivienna nervous, she knew she had to do this time, she had to expose herself to this den of low-life and assholes, to men who just want to gaze like hungry gluttons at her breasts and body, and more...I know they want to fuck me...to take me, even though I don't want to. That is why these scum come to this place, to get a woman when normally they can't. A sigh left her full sumptuous lips, the pain in her cheek reminding her she had to play along or pay the price.

Her fingers were visibly shaking, as her soft slim digits touched string of her bikini, she begin to unlace it, but slowly, she could feel the minutes ticking by, like a clock, the rhythmic TICK...TICK sounding torturous in the exotic dancer's mind.

As Malik watched Raoul's daughter slowly untie the bikini top she wore, he licked his lips, he could feel warmth in his groin, a liquid pull of lust, despite his orders, he still found his master's daughter desirable. Beautiful if he could just break her to bring her in, he knew his work would be a lot easier. Alas his lust would not be fulfilled, Sivienna was a beauty, but the sexy vampire knew he could not bed her so easily. Growling lightly, his mind begin to focus on the task, a fight it would be, and he would start it now.

Quick and easy, he could smell her scent, weak, exhausted from the mistreatment she had suffered from the tavern owner. Grinning showing his fangs he begin to chant softly Beasts of frost; come forth. Bare your fangs at your master's will! Frigid winds blow and coat the floors of his piss hole with ice. ICE WOLF come forth! blue mist begin to fill the tavern, changing the temperature from heat to frigid cold. A snarl could be heard, loud piercing, as a cold bright blue portal formed.

Tendrils of icy mist were forming in the bar, as the portal grew larger, the growl growing in strength, before a mighty howl rent the tavern air. A large wolf stepped through the portal, its fur bristling with strength and magic, the color icy blue. Its fangs were sharp pointed and regal as the predator stalked towards the stage. Its foot steps so light not a sound could be heard on the creaky wooden floorboards.

Sivienna's string was loosen, you could just see the top curve of her breast, not yet full exposed, with her heart pounding heavily, The beauty started to lower the bikini top, a tear dropping like crystal from her lavender hues. Sighing she thought Damn my father to hell! Her hand froze though, her breathe caught in her throat as the warm hot bar became frigid, so cold the exotic dancer could see her breathe in front of her. Feeling this the exotic dancer turned and her hand froze from releasing the rest of her bikini top. Fear beat in her heart as she squeaked, seeing the man she never wanted to see again...she recognized the magic, even as he called forth his ice wolf, Sivienna took a step back; her beautiful lavender orbs wide with fear. Gulping visibly Sivienna stammered "How did you find me?"

Her attacker laughed hollowly as he released the restraint he was holding back on his seduction over woman, this was to prevent all the other dancers and waitress from seeing the regal ferocious ice wolf attack. As smelled all the females become weak to his power he smiled wide baring his fangs, finally taking his hood off to reveal his shining black hair, he threw the hood on the ground as his eyes glowed bright red with power. Baring his fangs in a half smile he said regally "My sweet little runaway, you were tough to find! However, I have my orders from master! To catch you and that I shall do so little doll! Now my sweet creature attack!" While Malik was enjoying his power, the vampire thought Rianna better do her part, find a man to seduce and control so we succeed!

The wolf's haunches were poised as he leapt in to attack, fear was bright inside the vampire vixen, mustering her strength, the seductress knew she only had a few seconds to call her kitsune to her. Loudly she shouts "SERENITY TRANSFORM NOW! WE'VE BEEN FOUND! ATTACK!"

Within seconds a whirl of bright blue flame appeared on the stage, growling weakly, the kistune was now much larger its two tails twitching as its own fangs bared in attack, leaping at the wolf, Serenity growled "Leave mistress alone!" The wolf howled as he wrestled with the kistune, who it was apparent was not at full strength from the abuse the little fox had suffered as well, she was being pushed back by the frigid beast of magic. Whimpering, Serenity squeaked "Do something mistress! I won't be able to hold this beast back for long!"

Sivienna was still recovering her wits, her eyes were locked with Malik's red deep ones as the dark beauty was holding her bikini like a thin shield to protect her breasts and her own body from being hurt. Laughing the vampire assassin said teasingly "Caught are we Miss Mizami? Just give up and be a good girl and come along! Then your pretty little pet won't have to die!" Malik gave her an imploring look, just waiting to see what choice the elder Mizami sister would pick, surrender and save her pet's life? Or die trying to escape?
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:50 AM.

GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    Job
    Assasain

"What?" Rianna squealed, her bright blue eyes squinting a moment from the man's words. The seductive assassin could feel her body tense in anger, her lips thinned slightly, revealing just the hint of shiny fang glinting from her mouth. The seductress knew a temper tantrum was coming, she did not like being called a child, or being ordered about, just from the man's words alone she wanted to hit him, draw him to her by force and lust, but she knew that was not the way.

Shaking her head, letting her hair fall messily about her soft body, Rianna mentally scolded herself No temper tantrums! I have to show my father I can succeed! I must bring Sivienna in, so he'll stop sending baby sitters with me! I just have to seduce him harder, he's more of a challenge then other prey I've overcome!

Leaning her arms against the table, her breasts peaked ever so teasingly against her tight leather bodice, inching forward, Rianna smiled down at the man in the hat, pouting slightly she asked "As old as your daughter? Past my bedtime? Come now mister, I'm a woman!" Moving slightly so he could see her seductive young form arching against the table, the red haired vixen moved closer to Seth, letting her sweet seductive scent moisten the air she asked "See?" I'm grown, I know when my own bedtime is!" Drinking in the man's scent so near to her, the beautiful vampire was enticed by the smell.

She wanted to taste that power, his blood, just the fact that he was resisting only made Rianna want the man more. He was different then the other strong cattle she had taken as her own thralls, he was resisting her smell, her body her tug of lust. This intrigued her even more as she could feel the chill growing in the air, her body tense with anticipation as Malik was beginning his play, in order to keep the bar quiet, the red haired vampire would have to be bold. Moving to press her body into man's lap, she let her full power as a lustful vampire assassin out, her scent filling the air with the sweet scent of cherry blossoms

Her eyes were locked squarely with his as her leather clad body lowered slowly towards his lap, in a light sexy voice she pouted "I can give you whatever you desire, whatever you want, I'm no little girl, its not my bedtime at all, come now, let me show you how good you can feel......" Rianna's last words sounded like a cat's purr, her shining blue orbs glowing with a bit of her magic, she was putting some of her card's into play to seduce this man, she needed to because he seemed stronger and more resistant then any other human cattle she had ever seduced before.
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 12:57 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    Red Wench was getting on his nerves, fast. She wasn’t taking no for an answer as she pressed on insulted but determine to get him after the kid comment. He felt the irritation feed into the wrath engine bringing it close to full functionality. He glared at the woman and met her gaze before he felt it, a sharp tug on his mind going right for the groin. Had he not already been aware of mental domination going on, he might have thought he was coming down with a severe case of loneliness.

He spied a hint of fangs before it all made sense. Of course, they’d send vampires after a vampire. He would have been an idiot to assume normal humans would have sufficed.He remained calm as she tried once more to push herself on him. His eyes had narrowed before he spoke, “Not a kid? Sure fooled me. Look, put your damn tits away whatever you’re peddling I’m not buying. A night with you is likely to kill me, and I’m not that stupid to think I could survive it.”

At that time the frost wolves erupted on stage. Sivienna immediately went into the fight as the patrons panicked and chose flight. He raised an eyebrow at the chaos that was encircling, even as he gently placed a hand on the girl's shoulder and with as much strength as he could muster her shoved her back. He didn’t care if she caught herself or tumbled, he wasn’t interested in whatever Red Wench said. Instead, he carefully removed his hat and coat and tossed them in the chair he had occupied.

People began to stampede as they moved to leave the club, the doors unable to support that many leaving all at once. More than one fatality would be the result of today. Seth almost felt sorry for the lecherous customers and the waitresses that hadn’t asked to die in a family feud. People were running as Seth slipped into the throng trying to disappear. He could hear the ultimatum from Psycho Suiter and shook his head, the crowd thinning as people were pouring out of any escape, including windows at this point.

“Showtime,” He muttered as he moved through the throng, the heat and the cold causing faint wisps of steam to erupt about the thief turned monster. Liquid metal splashed in his wake as he moved towards Psycho Suitor who seemed keen on Sivienna as the metal solidified. The rattling of chains across the floor the only warning of what was to come as it lashed out. The chain wrapped around the man’s throat before he spoke up, “I believe in places like this it's customary to remember the golden rule, no touching.”

With a jerk he pulled the man off his feet and slowly reeled him in with a bored expression on his face, he looked up at Sivienna, “Sorry I’m late, always had to wait for the dramatic entrance, you know how it goes.”

He hoped she appreciated the joke even as he kept his ears out for the arrival of Red Wench.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast