Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The kistune was growling her fangs bared, as slashes were exchanged, the wolf was resilient, not wincing or yelping no matter where Serenity's claws slashed or fangs sank into the wolf's flesh. Serenity's serene brown eyes were fierce, she was trying to push the wolf back but she was weakening she could feel the tiredness in her body, the way her muscles tensed, the way her body ached, the way she could feel the weight buckling despite her four paws trying to hold her up. Pivoting forward the two tailed fox tried to use her heavy weight to push the wolf back. Panting heavily as she managed to make the ice creature budge a mere inch she growled, her tiredness apparent in her soft voice "Leave mistress alone you animal!" Her brown eyes fell on the vampire in control, a thought crossed her mind He is magic, if I can get to caster, maybe the beast will disappear? Damn mistress family! They never leave her alone...I know mistress if I can't save her...she will give in to save me!

However before the brave kistune could even move toward's the tall sultry vampire, another voice appeared, this one familiar but long from Sivienna's past to the kitsune. Shock filled here as she could feel the magic beast turning to help its master. Her own transformation was at its limits, she no longer could remain large, shrinking to her normal adorable cute self. The kistune's two tails wagged minutely, though she collapsed onto the stage floor from exhaustion as she whimpered softly "Mistress is saved!"the little kitsune watched as she chain's wrapped around the dark vampire's throat pulling the man roughly to the ground as he was dragged towards the newcomer's feet. The little fox yipped happily in relief as her eyes closed from her exhaustion.

Sivienna's lilac orbs were huge, fear was like a drum in her heart, beating rapidly which each though the dark beauty had. She could feel sweat beading down her neck, her skin was chilled fromher attacker's icy magic permeating the club, filling it with its cold strands of death. As she heard the screams of the patrons and waitress exiting through any means necessary, she gulped she hated this situation, this power, domination, control the seductive vampire had over her. Even as she heard the sounds of Serenity's struggle with the ice wolf dying down, she was concerned Whats going on? the sultry vixen thought. Her mind was made up, she opened her smooth soft lips to tell her father's assassin to go to hell, when two things happened, she heard the tell tale swish of her little fox shrinking down to her normal size and a voice she hadn't heard in months coming to her rescue.

She saw Seth drag midnight haired bodyguard towards him, a chain wrapped around the dark vampire's throat, as Seth made his normal quip as a greeting. The beauty's sumptuous mouth was shaped like an O as she couldn't keep the surprise from her voice as she chirped "Seth? What the hell? What are you doing here? This place is so shitty, I figured not even you would use this dive bar as a hide out!"

Meanwhile Malik was growling,his dark nature taking over his growl "Mister I don't know who you are but you have a death wish tonight! These chains won't hold me for long!" Muttering soft words under his breath the vampire soon became a cloud of dark mist, disappearing from Seth's tight grip. A growl came from his fanged mouth as he hissed "Trying to save the little doll? Unless your a former lover of hers, which I know from her father she's taken many, what business do you have rescuing her? I have one job to do, that is bring this Mizami bitch to her father, and I won't have a human cattle interfering! No matter how powerful he thinks he is!"
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:46 AM.

EXP: 1,140, Level: 1
    Level completed: 57%, EXP required for next level: 860
    Level completed: 57%,
    EXP required for next level: 860
    GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    18 years in human years 94 in vampire years
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    5'4 in height and 118 in weight
    Job
    Assasain

"What?" Rianna's lips quivered a pout come as she cooed out " A night with me won't..." the red haired vixen was not able to finish her sentence, as her prey, the strong cattle she wanted to conquer pushed her not so gently away from him. She had been so close to him, her power should have washed over him, but it hadn't, her magic wasn't swaying him at all. Her want to overcome him was changing, rage was replacing it. That emotion had always been strong with her, the lithe vampiress knew this, if things didn't go her way at first, she would whine bitch moan and complain or seduce until things went smoothly for her again. Daddy always said I had a knack for it, getting whatever I wanted. All my thralls obey me he told me. All humans will fall for me because of my beauty and allure, I can have whatever I want on a silver platter...so why? Why isn't this strong intriguing man falling for my charms? Just who is he? this thought echoed through her mind as she landed squarely on her cute little butt.

The feel of the chilled wooden floor angered the vampire assassin, she no longer cared that panic had erupted in the dive bar, that human woman and men alike were all exiting through whatever means necessary. Her blue orbs were flashing hotly, without a second thought, Rianna unsheathed the steel twin sais she kept hooked at her hip. Twirling them she turned around saying vehemently "Screw this mister, you think I'm a kid, you say a night with me will kill you, so why I don't I just murder you myself for spiting my advances!" The red haired seductress knew she was giving in to her temper tantrum, but at this point she didn't care.

She was beyond trying to pursue Malik's plan, she had failed to seduce her prey, the bar was already emptying, their was no point in her hiding anymore. She was going to slay this human cattle for trying to resist her allurement. However, because her mind was shouting at her to slaughter her victim, to send him to hell for offering him a night of pleasure and passion. Instead his actions had made her feel like he had spat in her face. Growling heatedly, she was about to make her move, when she saw him make HIS move.

He was beyond powerful, to her blue luminous eyes, it looked like he moved so quick. Shock filled her as he attacked Malik. Rage filled Rianna's heart, as her goody two shoes sibling was saved. Without even thinking Rianna shouted "You love HER? My goody two shoes sister? God I knew something was different about you, your strong smell so divine, but this? What the hell?" Walking like an angered cat toward the man now without a hat, fury was evident in the red haired assassin's eyes as she hissed through fanged teeth "YOU DIE NOW! FOR RESCUING HER!"
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 12:50 AM.

EXP: 149,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,787
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,787
    GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    “Cattle, now that’s just not nice. After all, I gave you the better of the two nicknames for you and Red Wrench back there…” He jerked a thumb over his shoulder as Malik pulled himself from the chains. Said chains immediately melted into a puddle of quicksilver that slid up his legs before he gently cracked the knuckles in his hands and drew Ebony and Ivory. The blades came to life in his hands as Malik squared off against the Lavinian.

It was at that moment Red Wench screeched at him, the jilted lover that never was. She yelled at him for saving Sivi before he fully processed what she had said. She was angry he had brushed her off, sure. He got that, she was a prideful bitch. What caught his attention was the word “sister” thrown in there. He stiffened as she said it, almost as if attacked before he looked at Sivienna, “This the bitch that embraced Sarah?”

Sivienna shot daggers at Red Wench before her eyes saddened and she said softly "Yes, it was my dear half sister who changed Sarah. She's the one responsible for Sarah's change."

His head had sagged before he looked at Malik, “Not usually one to go all out from the get-go, but I don’t care. I’ll deal with you in a minute…” The conflicting air finally was dominated as Seth gripped the Wrath Engine, the rage he had towards the treatment of his friends and family sending out a hot furnace blast of energy. Malik covered his face as the hot air blew against him before Seth pointed at him, “Life is passing you by.

Grey energy formed in his hand and he flung it callously at the vampire. Unaware of what was going on he attempted a dodge that failed as Seth led the shot a bit. The man moved right into the energy before he barely seemed to be moving. Temporarily taken care of, Seth turned to the woman who had just tried to seduce him, “I got business with you. See I owe you, you fucked up my little sister, and I never got to thank you. If I remember your name correctly...you are Rianna...Rianna Mizami….right, taste like shit on the tongue, no wonder daddy sends you out of his sight every chance he gets.”

He rushed to close the gap, and he went to stab a knife deep into her gut and said firmly, “I’m going to make it hurt, even for a no life shit stain like you...I got a lot of interest on that thank you to pay off…but salt heals all wounds.”
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Malik gasped, his body felt stiff, frozen as he was caught in time's grasp. A frown deepened on his normally suave face, as he watched his arm move at half his normal speed, a growl came from his lips as he hissed "Damn you to hell, who are you? What history do you have with my master's family? You!" Turning his head like a snail the assassin hissed "Who is he?"

Sivienna still hadn't quite gotten over her shock, Seth had appeared, ever the hero for her, always there for her. Turning to her father's servant the vixen said softly "Interesting question bastard, he 's a man with a passion for a dramatic entrance, always one to his leave his mark. His name is Seth Dahlios if you live you can tell my father that." the lavender eyed beauty hissed, as she walked with measured steps towards him. Her form was true she may not have a weapon, but she had one trick to scare this bastard good.

Looking at her former lover she said one more thing "He since you were so kind to ask him, but his anger prevented an answer, is one of my former lovers. But we've got a history, that is why he saved me." She then finished with "Keep my sister busy Seth, I have one trick, but it takes time." She then begin to focus, her magic coming to life, as dark purple magic begin to dance around her slender form.

Her lavender hues closed as she focused on her spell, the soothing magic enveloping her soul, much like her father's assassin had chanted his spell calling forth his ice wolves, she too would use her magic to call forth her own beast of burden. This one was ancient power, it would take time. Hence why the night beauty had asked Seth to entertain Rianna, she knew the tall vampire was stalled, she had time to call forth the mightiest beast she could summon.

Feeling her power she begin to chant, slowly a portal begin to open up, its hue purplish, red, it begin to grow in size, bit by bit, the exotic dancer's voice was fluid like a river as she whispered My beast of burden come forth, your mistress call's you! Come bring havoc on the foes before me and shower them with your deadly flames! like an artist stroking its brush with precision against a canvas, the dancer's portal grew larger and larger, the air warming from the chill's of the tall vampire's ice wolf spell.

A grin laced Sivienna's face as she could feel the mighty presence of her shadow dragon being called for, her body shivered from the powerful magic embrace as she thought giddily Finally! Payback!

The dark vampire was not happy, he could not move, could not block the doll's spell with one of his own, Growling his anger directed at Sivienna's savor he hissed out in a slow angry whisper "MY BEAST! FORGOT THAT FOX! KILL THE MAN!!"

The frost wolf turned its blue fur bristling with anger as he begin to stalk towards Seth. Forgetting Serenity his haunches poised for a pounce as his body was poised to attack and kill the man that had angered his master.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:42 AM.

GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    Job
    Assasain

The beauty's shiny blue eyes narrowed at the man's words, they stung, but her rage was already at its peak, she wanted to watch him bleed, to drink him dry until he was nothing more then her thrall. For her to use for her own pleasure and he'd be unable to resist her. Her body was stiff with her malice as she stalked towards Seth.

However her steps were halted when she heard the conversation between her good for nothing sister and the man. Her lovely mouth turned into a wry smile as she remembered embracing Sarah Dahlios. She had been so strong, so beautiful...quite a challenge to change! Had put up such a fight! She was such a joy to turn though, no matter how hard she tried to resist, she could do nothing but succumb, which was lovely for me to watch! A shiver of pleasure ran through the red haired vixen's body as she remember her fangs sinking into Sarah's delicate neck, tasting the rich powerful blood had made her feel so good. Shuddering a bit Rianna spat out gracefully "Oops? My bad? So your the man daddy wanted to send Sarah after? Her own brother hu...." her words were cut short as the man's shining dagger's cut gracefully into her smooth unscarred stomach.

A howl of rage escaped the sultry vampire's lips, her body screamed, arching painfully as the daggers bit into her unbroken flesh. Rianna howled, any human persona disappearing as blood begin to fall from the gash like bright red rubies. You could see the sultry beauty's change from the stabbing agony, like her heart being ripped out begin to dance through her svelte body. Her slender figure was hunched, her skin growing paler as blood poured like a river from the nasty gash in her belly.

Instinctively she reached for her wound, seeing the glistening stain of red, Rianna growled faintly "Blood...need blood" But there was no human nearby. No cattle for her to feed from, once again the red haired vixen's "unlucky" curse had hit her, shouting feebly "Damn you S...s...e..th! I..." She coughed up a spurt of blood, the hurt dancing fretfully through her body as she begin to see black....falling face first toward the floor she feebly blurted "I'll g...g..get, you for this!" Then she passed out cold.

Not beaten by her sister this time, but still as unlucky as ever, gravely wounded by the man her no good goody two shoes sister had once called lover and who still was her friend and cared for and protected her. Another name on her growing list of those that the red haired vampire beauty must kill for thwarting her plans.
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 12:38 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    “Get in line, useless bitch,” He muttered as he heard the wolf began its charge. He had Knives drawn his mind going various ways to attack. His mind figuring when it would jump, as soon as he heard the heavy steps of a push off he moved, letting the wolf slide by him. A dagger chipped ice from the hackles of the beast as it passed on by. A grimace of irritation crossed his face his gaze turning to the ice elemental, “Of course it would be something that can’t feel pain.”

The wolf snapped at him, and the thief was thankful he had taken his coat off. If it had nipped at that, he’d have been on the ground and probably being mauled. Instead, he chipped away at it and could see Malik slowly begin to speed up. It was gradual, and Seth growled in irritation before he hissed, “I don’t have time for this bullshit. I hate using this…”

He kicked a table over, causing the wolf to slam into it and buying him some time. His gaze turned to its master. He moved to get closer to him before he sheathed a blade and hauled off to punch at the man, “This one’s on the house…Pennance for your sins?

Red energy crackled as it formed about his fist and slammed into the cheek of the vampire. Malik grunted at the blow before Seth cleaned his hands and turned his back to the Vampire, who screamed, “Don’t you dare turn your back on me, I will kill you mortal!”

Seth glanced over his shoulder, “Like I told Rianna, get in line.”

Malik seemed to frown at the bold declaration before he felt it, a gash on his leg. He frowned looking down before another; then another cut crisscrossed his body. The Bodyguard looked up at Seth while the Lavinian Demon kicked a chair into his lunging Ice Beast, toying with it. Had Malik the ability to, he would have directed the monster, but cuts had torn his throat out. They cut deep and shallow as hundreds of years of sin purged in a scant few minutes. His eyes widened before they too burst from cuts and scrapes.

The vampire was alive when the show was over, but blood had burst from vessels and splashed the Lavinian Demon who shook hi head and gently wiped it off his arm. His eyes were watching the beast melt as it’s master lost concentration. What looked roughly like the bodyguard was still moving, and trying to claw at the Demon who shook his head, “Figured you were a bad boy, first time I’ve seen a skeleton attack me though. That’s interesting...I’ll keep that in mind next time..”

Slowly the vampiric regeneration cobbled the vampire back together as he howled in rage, muscle and sinew connecting to the bone while organs continued to function. Seth watched with morbid curiosity as Malik pulled himself back together. He raised an eyebrow to Sivienna before he spoke, “Your carnival. Have fun...should I off Rianna?”
    Last edited by Dissinger; 06-20-17 at 07:15 PM.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Sivienna heard Seth's words, but she could not answer yet, her mind was connected to her spell, her dragon was nearly summoned. She could feel its warmth, its power pulsing through the portal. The warm dark purple color brightened as a snout appeared dark purple, a loud roar emanated from the gate as the wyvern begin to appear, soon the the beast's head could be seen its eyes glowing bright deep crimson, the body was round as it appeared, the scaled glistening in the dive bar's dull lights, steam issued from the dragon's nostrils as its winged appeared through the portal, leathery and dark, last came its feet, a heavy THUD could be heard as the hydra came into full existance the opening behind it closing once the beast had been called.

Locking its bright red eyes with that of its mistress's lavender ones it breathed in her mind You called mistress? Sivienna's breathing was heavy from excitement, she could feel the dragon's power, strong enough to show the dark assassin how powerful she was. Smiling coyly Sivienna's mind purred to her ancient beast Kill the man, breathe your fire down onto his form, he's injured so he won't be able to put up much of a fight!

As you wish my lady. The scaled creature answered, his dark crimson eyes turning to lock onto tall vampire's own red hues.

Her father's assassin growled as the flesh fully formed on his face and body, stretching and growling he hissed "Damn you both! You gave her enough time to pull of her trick!" His anger, fear was evident on his face, looking around he saw his master's daughter's fallen form. This cinched it for both the red haired beauty and the man put in charge of her care, there was only one thing to do, staring up into the dragon's fierce face, the lustful vampire hissed "Do your worst beast! I've faced a wyvern before! I will survive!"

Flames, bright hot cruel begin to form in the shadow dragon's mouth as he breathed foolish vampire! so cocky thinking you can survive fire! as the blaze built in the dragon's fanged mouth, he stepped forward releasing his power in a shower of hot light rained down against the foolish dark vampire's form.

The lithe assassin growled as her swerved to cover Rianna's body shouting "This won't be the end!"

Since Sivienna had a moment to spare she said "No Seth, Rianna has to live...or else father will send worse after me...."
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:40 AM.

GP

Name
    Rianna Anise Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Vibrant Red
    Eye Color
    Luminious Blue
    Build
    Job
    Assasain

( bunny of Nightsangel approved since both she and Nightspoison are my characters.)

Malik was not happy, he had failed. He knew what his master would do him. He would receive a punishment, his thralls, his freedom taken away until he earned it. Unlike the unconscious vixen in his arms, he would not be sent to his room with a stern lecture to succeed next time. To try harder to not let her sister get the better of her. No, Malik knew that he would not get off lightly like Master Raoul's precious daughter did. He would be taught the lessons deemed necessary for him to surely succeed next time.

Growling under his breathe he hissed "This won't be the last time you see me Sivienna Mizami, I will catch you by my oath!"

Sivienna's lavender hair was shining like a bright beacon around her sexy frame. her lavender hues were glowing as she saucily hissed "Sure! Will see! For now have fun being roasted by my dragon you bastard!" The night vixen couldn't help her hearty boast, her father's hunter had tortured her, scared her, left her broken and in hell, now it was time to taste her sweet revenge, the acid breathe of her mighty dragon.

"Curse you" The midnight haired vampire roared, as he quickly chanted ICE, COLD, BITTER A WALL! FORM SURROUND ME AND THE FALLEN BEAUTY WITH AN IMPENETRABLE FROSTY BARRIER! his spell came just as the ancient beast's searing flame would have roasted the dark man and lithe beauty alive.

A bright blue partition of ice formed, thick, almost solid, the ancient ones flames pounded against Malik's icy obstacle. The ice begin to leak, melt like water. But it gave Malik and Rianna enough protection to not be fully harmed by it. The dark man howled as his icy wall did not fully protect him.

Pain red hot seared his flesh as what was left of the dragon's attack seared his shirt off and caused part of his skin to melt away. As his regeneration kicked it yet again, anger burned in his eyes as he shouted at Seth and Sivienna "You both will pay for this I swear!"

He then got up his skin still repairing itself as he swept around and opened a portal to exit, the last you could see of the vampire was his dark midnight hair, as he disappeared. The dark black portal he had called closing with a SNAP behind him.
    Last edited by Nightspoison; 06-21-17 at 12:31 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    The Lavinian demon watched the fires burn away at the ice wall and moved grabbing his glass of whisky. He sighed seeing the place go up in smoke and flame. It was time to move on, though he wasn’t sure how much he enjoyed the thought of it. Looking at Sivienna who had completed the entire fight barely qualified as dressed he snorted softly, the motion hollow, “Get some clothes on and let's get out of here, I have a feeling you aren’t getting paid for tonight.”

He drained his glass and tossed it over a shoulder, the satisfying sound of the glass breaking echoed through the now empty bar, the flames spreading through the dance area. The alcohol moved through his veins while he grabbed his coat and hat. He approached Sivienna he gave her a friendly peck on the cheek and placed his hat on her head, “Not that I don’t enjoy a free show, I don’t think now's the time for that.” His coat dumped on her shoulders.

He thought he spied someone crouching in a corner and moved, seeing the owner who had been yelling at Sivienna. He looked over at the Vampiress, “Found something to play with, take your time coming out, I got a bit of anger to work through…” He looked down at the man who looked up in disbelief at Seth, “What’s your name buddy?”

“E-e-eric…” Seth could smell the fear on the man. He roughly grabbed him by his collar and began to drag him outside while the flames continued to eat away slowly at the bar. The Demon looked down at a puddle that had formed beneath the man and snorted derisively. The owner was such a toady he had to be lowest guy on the food chain here.

The lacquer on the floors and tables served to deter the flames, but given enough time the place would be an inferno. Seth figured Sivienna had time to safely retrieve her gear before the flames would get to be too much. By morning the place would have burned to the ground and with it any chance of figuring out who had done this. Not that anyone would miss the shithole. The man squealed when Seth smacked him, silencing him.

“I didn’t say you could make a noise. If I’m feeling generous you live...first, I’m going to teach you some goddamn manners,” Seth growled out. The demon tossed the man through his door and gave a kick to punctuate his threat. A cry of pain left the man, and Seth clicked his tongue, “This is going to be a long night for you.”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

(All Seth's posts written by Dissinger.)

The job is done my mistress the dragon hissed in the beautiful vampire's mind. Anything else? his ancient crimson eyes stared into the lavender orbs of his lady. Smoke snorted from his great nostrils as he awaited on her reply.

No my ancient beast, your task is done! You have my gratitude! Sivienna echoes back into her wyvern's hot eyes. You may go!

The dragon roared as he begin to fade, purple-red energy licking at his primordial profile, soon he disappeared his leathery wings the last to dissolve. As he was no more Sivienna thought Thank you for your great assistance.

Smoke filled the air, as the flames leap greedily at the old shoddy tables, and the dirty wooden floor. The acrid smell was like music to the exotic dancer. Smiling Sivienna turned to thank Seth, but a blush spread on her cheeks as her gave her a friendly peck on her jowl. Looking down at her barely dressed body, the crimson hue deepened on her face as she murmured "Just like you, blunt and straight to the point. But thank you for saving me..' As she felt his hat on her head, and the warmth of his coat around her shoulders. Inhaling his scent, she sighed her anger replaced by fear as she told the lavinian honestly "I would have been lost without you, defenseless. I mean it thank you, you always seem to be there at the right time Seth..."

"No problem. I was there, I could help. Frankly you're one of the few people I like left in this world..." Seth replied.

Hugging Seth's coat to her bare shoulder's Sivienna moved to button up the coat to cover up her nearly exposed breasts, the bikini top could barely be called coverage. Since she had summoned her dragon, she could tell the top could fall off at any minute. After she wrapped her body securely in Seth's coat, her lavender hues widened with concern as she asked "What do you mean?" She knew the flames were raging, the building was falling apart, she would ask Seth more questions later, she just wanted to at least get an idea of what happened to him.

"You've been hiding deep for awhile, we should talk, probably in a bar that isn't burning down..." Seth replied.

"Yes," Sivienna agreed "Will talk once we get out of here." the dark beauty softly stated as she swiveled on her graceful feet. Her little kitsune weakly hopped on her shoulder, her little orange tails twitching in relief as she barked "We are saved mistress! Its all because of Seth; but we should leave the fire is burning fierce!"

"I agree my little fox" the lusty vampiress stated as headed to the still intact back of the dive bar. The flames were raging now, the stage area and dining room being eaten alive by the flames, as she approached the dingy "rooms" of the dancers.

Sivienna's nose wrinkled as she saw the moth-eaten brown blanket that graced her twin size bed, the bed looked like it could fall apart and the beauty had hated her time spent sleeping in it. The room was bare except for a barely alive carnation sitting on a rickety wooden nightstand. Moving to the corner of the room, the vampire dancer grabbed her things.

Her sack of clothes and weapons were quickly slung around her person. Serenity wrapped her tails around her mistress's shoulder as she settled down to leave.

Without a second glance at the place the dark beauty had called "home" she left quickly joined her former lover and friend outside. Coughing politely she stated "After your finished with that asshole, we should find a place to talk. Perhaps something much nicer then this shithole? So that we can catch up Seth." She smiled warmly at him, her affection for him apparent in her warm lavender hues as she hugged his coat tighter.

"It's gonna be awhile, I got a lot of anger to vent," He replied looking at her, "Find the nearest respectable tavern, my money's in my coat pocket." Seth said matter a fact.

Sivienna nodded softly, padding close to Seth she reached swiftly into the lavinian's coat pocket pulling out his money, she gripped it securely in her hands. Turning on her feet she called to Seth "Have fun! Vent all the anger you need to Seth!" She then turned and walked off. The fallen angel like a bright burning beacon behind her in the sky, as her place of torture fell like dust to the ground. A spot for lowlifes to frequent no more.

The night's sky was brightening, dawn was approaching as the moon's soft blue light was slowly brightening. Not a sound could be heard as Sivienna scurried down the street.

The street was quiet, only a few homeless men and woman were stirring from their places of rest as the beauty approached an ivy covered tavern. The name on the sign read Golden Ivy This was the place Sivienna would rest while she waited for Seth. As she opened the golden ivy handle doors, her last thoughts were as a warm smell reached her keen nose I hope Seth doesn't keep me waiting long! We really need to catch up!
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-21-17 at 01:32 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast