Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile

Vengeful One

Closed to Nightsangel
    It was anarchy.

The room was a cacophony of sound and scents, ranging from bile and piss, to the blood itself. Two fought in the center in what was assumed to the death. Blood spattered the ground, and a pool of it was between the men, who continued to beat the crap out of each other. Cheers and jeers littered the air as two figures hid in a corner watching it all silently. Cries for blood screams for death, humanities worst traits were left exposed as one figure gave her a shirt, “Sorry, forgot how much blood they like to have.”

He remained silent before he leaned closer to his partner and whispered, “I could explain it, but it’s better for you to see it. This is my hell Sivienna. My daughter is being held hostage by these people, and if they get their way, this is what the world will become. Hedonism in the extreme, no inhibitions beyond not being able to force something on someone around you.”

Sivienna's lavender orbs were wide as she saw Seth's "hell" and gave him a hug as she whispered "Oh my god, you've been through a nightmare, Seth. I'm so sorry about your daughter, this" her face scrunched at the memory of painful time as she breathed, "is like when we lost our son, and there was nothing we could do..."

He closed his eyes before he said, “They were hoping to recruit me, they see me as some stupid saint in their circles. To die at my hands is to earn the Dark mother’s approval and be carried to her afterlife, fuck that is…”

The corner of the room was mildly quiet as he held a gauntlet-clad fist before him, it tightened and squeaked under the harsh treatment. The wrath engine was already rumbling, waiting to be turned on in full, and how he wanted to. He wished he could slaughter them all, to relieve some of his frustration at the situation. He remained quiet before a cultist came up, “Blessings of the Dark Mother upon you! Fresh meat is so hard to find, what brings you to our dark embrace?”

“Checking it out, my friend here has problems feeding properly, and I wanted to see if we could get her some blood,” He replied calmly. Another round of cheers rose up as the man kicked his opponent in the gut, the man tried to regain his breath before a fist flew into his nose, and a sickening snap filled the room. His head rocked back up before it was clasped in both hands.

The man clapped him warmly on the shoulder, “Not many would risk fucking a blood sucker. You, sir, are unique. Enjoy the show, and I’ll see about draining a corpse for her.”. A savage twist had ended the fight before he slapped a hand against Seth’s chest, “There we go, dinner is served. Hope you brought a napkin miss!” He moved down the aisles greeting other cultists with equal jovialness while Seth glowered a the scene of the man standing triumphant.

Seth shook his head slowly, “I’m shutting this down, so get a good look, because I’m about to bathe the walls in blood. I can’t stand watching this anymore...every ounce of my being wants to burn this place to the ground. The man that talked to us goes last; he seemed to know things, he might know where Samantha is.”
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

(Seth written by Dissinger)

Sivienna had the thin material of the shirt pressed tight against her mouth and nose to cover the ever increasing tantalizing smell of blood. Sivienna could feel it, the warm tug starting in her belly, snaking like a snake up to her breasts and filling her nostrils with the divine scent of the liquid her kind craved so badly. Normally she was able to sustain, but a cough escaped her lips as she watched the carnage before her.

This cult, the insanity that Seth's daughter was trapped in was pure evil. Despite her control, her vow to never harm humans unless they were evil. This, purgatory reminded her of her father. As she watched Seth converse with one of the cult members and he joked about Seth being involved with her and offering her a free meal.

The vixen bit down hard on her lip, blood dribbling as her fang pierced it as a memory flooded her.

Sivienna was a little girl, her eyes small and wide as she watched her father feed hungrily on a slave. The blood drenched his firm lips. Her mother had told her not to watch, that her curiosity would not be satisfied. That daddy was not the man he pretended to be when his was around his little angel. The site before her proved exactly what her dear mother had been warning her about. That her father was evil, that he valued his pure blood and that humans were nothing but cattle in his eyes.

She had been friends with the victim he had feasted on. A bright blue eyed little girl, who would always play with her out in the mansion gardens. Sivi thought the girl was just a human servant, one who wouldn't be harmed because she was the master of the house's daughter's best friend. But no, it was daddy himself who had drained the life from his little daughter's closet friend. Without a second thought also.

Holding a teddy bear, her purple hair with hints of black in it barely at her shoulders. Her lower lip begin to tremble as she asked "Daddy? Why?! She was my best friend!

"Oh!" Raoul said, no worry in his voice "My darling girl. I"m glad your here! This little morsel was no friend to you, she's beneath you! Her young blood was so delicious. You really should give it a try!"

The little sweet vampire girl let out her cries as she stammered "Daddy! No she was nice, we had fun! I need blood yes, but not from innocents! Mommy said that was wrong! Only feed when you need to and from those that deserve death! Thats what mommy told me daddy!"

Her father's dark eyes were stormy, his anger evident as he growled, rising from the corpse of the poor little one beneath him. Brushing his regal navy blue cape behind him, his figure towered over the child he had created as he hissed "What did your mother tell you Sivienna?"

The memory vanished as the pain from her controlled bite blossomed in her lithe body. She couldn't control it, the rage, the need to sink her fangs into every one of these bastards. Her normal soft hands were clenched into fists, shaking a bit as the malice filled her heart. She hated everyone of these humans, this because they emphasized how evil they were and how cruel her father always was to those he viewed beneath him.

Looking point blank into the eyes of the cultist before her, her figure begin to change, her dark energy rising massively, as her short fingernails lengthened into claws. Her skin grew paler as her lavender locks begin to flow eerily due to the magic aura flowing from her body. She was giving in driven by the hunger of her blood. She could not resist her basic instinct to feed, as her simple cotton green dress clung tightly to her body. Sivienna glanced at Seth, the shirt still pressed like a helpless flag against her mouth and nose, smiling at him sadly, she tossed the useless guard from the delicious scent of blood to him as she murmured softly, her voice darker more seductive "Hide now....or you'll be pa...part of it!"

Seth let out a derisive snort as with a flick of his wrist a chain attached to his wrist and caught the man that had talked with them previously was tripped up at the door. He reeled in the man before he spoke, "Not happening, I just got what I came for."

The buxom dancer's aura flashed, the hunger consuming her as she growled "Your choice" turning from Seth as he pulled the cultist away from her and towards him. She jumps into the arena, two more cult members were preparing to battle, to bathe the arena in blood. Stalking across the cold stone floor, the vixen leapt at the first cult member. A young teen with messy white hair, he was holding a steel battle axe, one that he would never get to use. A scream rose from the young man's lips, as the vampric dancer's fangs sunk into the soft flesh f his throat.

Drinking deep, Sivi could feel the divine taste, sweeter then her blood wine gushing down her throat. A moan escapes from her lips as she drained the cult member dry. Feeling invigorated, the night beauty rose sniffing the air, sensing the man behind her, she simply smiled as she felt his sword pierce through her shoulder, purring darkly she pulled him closer, an erotic smile on her lips as she whispered "Ah little man, you think a sword can kill a creature of the night? Why do you think we live forever?"

"What the fuck?" The warrior said, his sword was stuck in Sivi's shoulder, dark red blue pouring from the perky vixen's wound, as she simply pulled the sword deeper into her, bringing her victim to her she whispered in his ear "Surprise? You'll just taste better now that your scared!" she then bit down deep into his neck, draining him faster then the first, as she felt the rich taste, her heart beat faster as her brain screamed More! Not satisfied yet!

The fresh smell of death was now lingering in the air, the stains of blood only driving the frenzied night dancer crazy with thirst, her dark violet lavender orbs scanned the wide arena, until she spotted them, two older cultists with bows drawn.

As they let the arrows fly, the exotic dancer used her moves to dodge. Twirling forward, her shapely body was unscathed before she pounced, catching the first archer off guard, she stared into his dark brown eyes hissing "Your just food! Silly human, thinking your arrows can touch one as fast as I am!" she then bent down, the poise seductive as she begin to bite. Blood flowed easily from the man as a silent scream escaped. No sound came from the man's lips as Sivienna drank her fill.

Once he was just a corpse, Sivienna stalked towards her last victim. Bending down smiling serenely she asked "Are you ready to die?"

"By the dark mother no! We worship darkness same as..." pressing a finger against the second archer's lips, the vixen growled "No more lies. Your just death incarnate!" With that she sipped her fill. Turning him to a corpse like the other three.

Even with all these feeding, the aura from the exotic dancer's body did not fade. Turning to the last man standing holding a man tight to him by chain. Her violet lavender eyes widened. His blood smelled sweeter to her, more divine, like the best blood wine she could ever taste. It was not the man begging for his life bound by chain that called to her animal instincts. No it was the one in control, he called to her basest need.

Standing, she gracefully stalked towards him, her curvy body poised to spring. The wound from the sword slash was mending easily, her regeneration slowly happening. Blood was clotting the wound as her lavender violet orbs stared at the man before her.

Part of her knew who he was, a friend, someone she knew, but she could not control her need to feed. Without thinking she jumped on him, her hands pressed against his body, as her fangs moved towards his neck, even as part of her screamed No don't! You know him! the darker part of her ignored her mind's plea.

Moving closer, her body pressing seductively against his, her mouth moved closer to his neck as Sivi purred "You smell so good!"
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-26-17 at 02:53 AM.

EXP: 149,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,787
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,787
    GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    Chaos erupted as Sivienna began her rampage through the cultists. Seth was fairly certain he should feel sorry for these people. None of them asked to become a vampire’s snack, yet she jumped from victim to victim indulging in their blood. He should have felt a bit guilty about bringing her into a place full of blood, as the Cultists often were a violent lot, and blood was a given. Still he strolled through the crowds a knife twirling in his hand casually before he clamped a hand on the shoulder of one of the cretins that frequented the temple to the Dark mother and stabbed between the second and third rib, right into the heart.

Seth didn’t even feel remorse, it wasn’t like the cultists were people.

In reality he wanted her hands slick with their blood. Her feeding on them was a bit problematic, but he chalked it up to the fact that the blood had been so thick today. Usually they didn’t fight so much, and he would start the brawl after locking down the entryways. He hadn’t even gotten to that before she had leapt into the pit and killed a gladiator. A sigh left his face as he let the body drop and moved after what he assumed was this sect’s high priest.

She tried to warn him, and he ignored it tripping up the priest. Reeling him in a boot stepped on the man’s chest. One of the cultists seeing their leader under attack came at Seth. In a swift motion the man’s arm was tweaked and he hit the ground, a knife drawn against his throat before Seth brought his boot back to his prisoner, “Let’s chat. Your church is a charnel house, a vampire is running around, and if you want a quick death you’ll talk to me.”

“The Demon blesses this church with his presence,” The man replied, a serene smile on his face. Seth hated this, the adoration of the cult. None of them seemed keen on answering questions, but they all relished a chance to talk to him.

He leaned closer his boot pressing more into the man’s chest and growled, “I want to know where the damn mansion is. I know you know where it is, or someone who could lead me there. Cough him up and I’ll make our death painless.”

“You clutch to the light, afraid of what lurks in the darkness of your heart little Demon. Until you let the light go, you will not be welcomed by the Dark Family.Those are the rules,” The priest replied. He had heard such sentiments in the past, less eloquently put, but no less final in tone. He stabbed another cultist in the chest from the front and glowered down at the man.

“How many bones do I break before you cough up a name?”

“The Warden will eventually come for you. You stray from your true path, Seth Dahlios you deny your darkness and yet are still so strong…” The man looked pitying up at him, “I see the struggle, you need but relent, and you will be remade anew. The Dark Mother can fix you child, come to the side you know would help you. You needn’t be afraid. The Warden will explain it all in due time, will you be killing me quickly?”

He opened his mouth before the Vampiress tackled him, pinning him to the ground. She pushed herself into him, grinding against his form as she seemed to sniff his neck and whispered in his ear how good he smelled. His knife clattered across the ground and stopped at a wall when he felt her nibble on his neck. He shivered at the intimate contact before the nibble, turned into a true bite.

He gripped her hair and twisted it in his hand, increasing the torque when he pulled her back from his neck. Blood poured from twin holes as he grunted and hissed, “Not today Sivienna. Not fucking today…” With a roll he was atop her and a leg wrapped about his body, drawing him into her. He shuddered at the violent foreplay, his forearm barring across her throat to prevent her from getting up, “Get a thayne be damned hold of yourself Sivi…”

Blood dripped onto her from his chin as he glowered down at her and said, “I know you don’t need it, snap out of it…”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

A shudder ran violently through Sivienna's voluptuous body, the rough contact causing her to moan from the intensity. She could feel his blood dripping slowly onto her chin from his wound. It was making the vampric vixen burn from the pleasure of her feeding and the close contact of man she was familiar with. As she felt the pressure of his forearm against her throat she coughed heavily, her aura dying down from the weight of his body pressed so tightly against her.

Tears were forming in her lavender hues, as her vampric nature was leaving her form. Her body was now limp against his forearm. Before she had reverted back to her docile form she had been trying to thrash against him which only intensified the pressure on her throat and the heat inside her body. Her base need to feed was screaming to taste the man, but now that she had it had struck her back to her senses.

His vital fluids was a mixture of sweetness and power, she knew this from their past. That he had strength, deep dark magic, that was something that always had attracted her to him. But now that she had taken a bite out of him, had made him pin her down as she was nothing more then a wild beast, she felt guilty. Not bothering to get up she merely stared into his eyes, and listened to his words.

A blush crept across her bloodied face, as she whispered embarrassed "I know Seth! Your right I don't need this! I"m.." turning to look away from his strong orbs, she gulped nervously as she could feel his body pressed tightly against her curvy one, entwined in a passionate embrace. He was holding her down, she knew to make sure that she would not munch on him like a snack. The tears were still sparkling in her eyes, alongside the blush as she finished her apology "sorry...the blood it was too much for me and I gave in to my need to feed."

Silence filled the now heavily hemoglobin soaked arena hall. The scent of death and fresh decaying bodies was heavy in the air, as the night beauty waiting for her former lovers response. Even though she could feel emotions stirring in her heart long hidden, care, passion need for the fallen thief before her. She could not reveal any of it, she knew why Seth had brought her to the cult's hidden temple, to show her as a friend the hell he was now going through.

Her mind was wandering though as she reprimanded her heart and she thought His daughter has fallen deep into this nightmarish cult, don't let feelings from the past get in the way of helping him! the scent of the cultist's demise was lingering in the air, making the lavender hued vixen abashed that she had caused this carnage as she anticipated her friend's answer.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-27-17 at 03:45 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    “Where did that little shit go to?” Seth said as he looked around for the priest that had disappeared in the ensuing chaos. He pushed off the ground, ignoring the wound in his neck. The bloodloss hadn’t even begun to affect him, but he wasn’t sure how that would change with the amount of time it would take to track down his prey. He grumbled in irritation as he grabbed his hat roughly and put it back on his head.

THere was no one capable of moving left in the place. WIth a roar of frustration he kicked a corpse, and pulled his hat down, running a hand through his hair. His frustration was at an all time high as he slapped the wall and leaned against it, sighing as he closed his eyes and waited to calm down. The Wrath Engine was rumbling just shy of full ignition, and he was loath to use it with no one to expend the mana on. Looking at the situation Seth sighed, and looked at Sivienna.

“We have to find that fucker, if we don’t then why the hell did we kill these things? Killing cultists means nothing if the priest escapes, it’s like cutting a plant down and leaving the roots intact, they’re just going to grow a new plant. Thayne bless it,” He slapped the wall again before he felt a bit dizzy, the blood soaking into his shirt to the point it looked a deep crimson.

So lost in his rage he hadn’t even heard the apology. He wasn’t even considering her actions as he moved, his gait unsteady but even as he pushed open the door to the small warehouse. He saw no one out in the alleyways they had come in as he slammed the door behind him, anger fueling his stupidity while he moved farther. Another wave of dizziness ht him before he took a knee in the alleyway. A hand held onto the side of the wall as more blood escaped him.

You’re being an idiot kid, heal up, you won’t find them tonight, Advice came unbidden in his mind. Karel Dahlios, the spirit of the Changeling Amulet admonished him on the fruitless pursuit before he shook his head and groaned.

“Not yet, we can still find him…” He muttered to himself. He needed the priest, and he didn’t want to use the gift, only to risk dying later. The second he died, Samantha was dead, especially if he was attacking Cult strongholds. He pushed up to his feet as even more blood poured down his neck and he muttered, “Not stopping till he’s mine…”

Seth had finally hit rock bottom.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Sivienna's lavender hues were soft as she watched Seth's pain. She heard his words of rage and anger and sagely offered "We can always hunt them Seth, but..." she cut her words short as she watched the hurt thief weakly push open the door to the cult's stronghold and make his way outside.

A sigh escaped the exotic dancer's soft lips, as she took this time to clean her bloodied face up. Spotting the shirt that Seth had given her to block the smell of blood from her, she picked it gradually up. Studying it she could see it was just a thin simple white cloth shirt, not much defense from the strong scent of vital fluids that had littered the walls of the arena and the room where Sivi and Seth had been spying on the cultist's actions.

Pursing her lips, the night vixen softly ran the thin fabric over her soft heart shaped face. Her mind was heavy though, her friend was suffering because she had given in to her base needs. He was injured not because of the evil that lay dead in this room. But because of her actions! After she had finished rubbing her face free of the crimson blood, the buxom beauty tossed the now red stained cotton blouse to the floor, without a second thought and a sigh escaped her soft lips.

Guilt was heavy in her heart at the pain she had caused her former lover, nibbling on her lower lip nervously Sivienna thought I have to help him somehow. He's in pain, tortured at the thought of his daughter trapped in this hell. I feel for him, I was so lost when my son; the child that this man created with me was born evil. There was nothing I could to tame Salil's bad nature. The baby would have killed me had I not left him in the care of the citadel monks.... the tingles in her lip from her fangs reminded her of her ex lover's spill of plasma.

Pursing her full mouth, the beauty bent down and tore a large portion of the cloth off of the lower part of her dress.Her gown was now slightly shorter then it was before, just falling above her knees with jagged edges now from where she had ripped off the material of her frock to use as a bandage. Bunching the bright green softness in her hands; the vixen made her way out of the stronghold. Pushing the door open, she could see Seth's blood loss. Her orbs scanned the gritty dirty alleyway adjacent to the cult's stronghold.

She could see the theif down on one knee, the loss of his vital fluids apparent as she made her way towards him. Bending down so that the material of her cotton olive dressed bunched around her breasts, she offered the torn material of her dress to him as she said softly "If your not going to use your magic Seth, at least use this! Don't be an idiot and let yourself bleed to death before you can save your precious daughter!" her eyes were soft imploring him to take the cloth bandage as she finished "Wrap this around your neck Seth, it'll stop your outflow of blood."
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 06-29-17 at 03:15 AM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    She’s right, and you know it. You're stubborn because you want to be, not because it’s necessary, Karel’s voice thundered in his head. Seth grunted softly as he woozily grabbed the shred of fabric before he saw she had torn her dress to give it to him. Grunting the Lavinian Demon ripped off the end of his bandages and folded it up before placing the cloth against the wounds on his neck. Seth wrapped it around his neck and tightened the bandage against his wound.

He heard nothing, no signs of guards or other cultists. It seemed the place had been thoroughly cleaned out. All Seth could do now was burn the place to the ground, there would be nothing that pointed back to the mansion. Part of the problem was there was no physical way to trace where it was; only spoken of. If you knew the way, you were to kill yourself than risk that location falling into the wrong hands. So many times Seth had cornered a cultist that knew, and they threw themselves on their blades rather than speak.

The priest was a lost cause; he knew this. Slowly the anger leached from him, he slapped a palm against the side of the warehouse once more and muttered, “I almost had him. He seemed to know shit, kept going on about some Warden who was going to convert me.” He turned to Sivienna, “I shouldn’t have brought you….I’m sorry but I dragged you right into their den, and it cost us both…”

Already he was rationalising leaving Sivienna out of his future strikes against the cult. He was going through the steps to disengage with the vampiress and save her from his downward spiral. He’d probably have to be brutal, and not relent. He meant well, bt it was always the same, no matter how hard he tried, he had to do this alone. The more people he invited into his life, the worse it got. Liliana, Skie, Garret, Rachel, Sarah, Sivienna, all hurt by his war on the Cult.

He moved to go back into the warehouse as he said, “I’m grabbing my things, and we’ll find somewhere to lay low. Then I’m moving on in the morning, I’m sorry Sivi, but this isn’t the place for you. It’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s that I don’t trust them…”

Already the excuses. Then, pushing away from the wall Seth felt like such a coward.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

(Seth written by Dissinger)

Sivienna listened to the thief's heartfelt words, she could tell he was hurting, that the escape of the priest was a wound on his soul. Shaking her head as the night vixen heard Seth mutter that he shouldn't have brought her into their den, she moved placing a hand on his shoulder as she murmurs "Its fine Seth. Nothing is ever lost, you may have put me in some danger, but it worked out. All I got was a light snack, and in the end that is less cultist's for you to worry about."

He shrugged off her hand before he spoke, "Yeah, and now I got two holes in my neck and you got some guilt on your heart. Things are not fine Sivienna, no matter how much you wish otherwise.

Pursing her soft lips, Sivienna muttered "My heart is riddled with guilt Seth. Think about what I've gone through. The pain I constantly carry in my heart. Choices are what matters, you can't live life unless you choose your own path." she looked at him imploringly as she finished "I wouldn't have gone with you Seth, if I didn't care about you."

He looked over his shoulder at her, "Well you care for a corpse. I'm about to fight a God for my daughter. You stick with me? Salil will be the least of your worries. At least the kid will snap out of it some day..."

Sivienna's lavender orbs were soft, but some of that tenderness was wearing down as she said as gently as she could "Your an idiot Seth. I care for a corpse yes, but you also have a heart. You've been there for me, when no one else was." licking her lips, the night vixen continued "Our son will snap out of it your right, but shouldn't both parents be there for him when he does?" the exotic dancer, was just about ready to reveal more of her past to the thief. To explain how her father had let her mother die, that he did not care for her in the slightest and replaced her with his perfect family. She did not want Salil to expierience something similar, but worse that he would not have a father when he finally was free from his curse.

"I don't think you understand Sivienna, I fell. There is no going back anymore. This isn't like what happened in Haida. This isn't some psychotic power trip that ends in regrets. This is what my life has become. I kill, I sleep, I kill again," He grabbed his knives placing them back on his belt before he spoke, "I'm going down Sivienna, I'm through dragging others down with me."

The air was deathly silent in the alleyway as the vampiress tried to figure out how to respond. Her heart was beating rapidly, she felt for Seth. No matter what they had gone through, they had always in retrospect, saved each other. But now, he plainly told her he had fallen, that their was no light at the end of the tunnel for him.

Impulsively she hugged the fallen thief, pulling him close, she let their bodies warmth be her answer. Tears were glistening in the night vixen's eyes as she whispered "You don't have to fall alone Seth."

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    He stiffly stood there as she hugged him, it was hard to get used to contact that didn’t involve violence. He hadn't encountered that with frequency in awhile. Eventually his arms wrapped around her and he returned the hug. A wind chasing the garbage through the alleyway and whipping at his coat. He held the hug for a moment as the words lingered in the air, an invitation to damnation.

“No, no I don't,” he agreed. His eyes closed before he whispered, “That doesn't mean I accept Sivienna, I nearly got friends killed by Moontae, apprentices killed by pushing themselves too hard. Liliana left me, Sarah all but disowned me, Salil wants my head on a platter for never being there, and Samantha is wondering if I'll ever come for her.”

He gently pried himself away from her, “No, if I keep you close I'll only drag you into corruption with me. You need to leave Sivienna, before the cult targets you as well. They want me, to join them, to be their pet monster, to clean up their messes, and they want me pacified. They want something obedient.”

Another wind played with the couple before he heard it, the scrape of leather on grime coated cobblestone. He turned his ear to the noise, his demeanor changed and his eyes closed listening for details. Seth shifted to the hunt as quicksilver splashed upon the ground, forming into a spiked chain. The links of delyn chimed in the night, echoing softly in the alley way when the men realized their ambush had been spoiled and attacked.

They rounded the corner quickly with the chain warping about the neck of one. Instinctively the man gripped at the chain only to feel the spiked chain cut into his flesh. A tug and jerk brought him closer to the demon, who drew blade and impaled the man upon Ebony, a cry of agony filtering into the night.

The second man moved towards Sivienna, a wooden club in hand as he cried out, “Dark Mothers justice for her foes!”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The air was silent still as the couple held each other close, Sivi's heart was beating fast as she smelled Seth's scent, warm and comforting and familiar. Leaning into the embrace she whispers against his shoulder "You've sinned Seth yes. That much is a given. But," feeling him pulling away from her she looked at him gently as she finished "You still can be redeemed. You may want me to go, but that doesn't mean I'm not a call away. You know where to find me."

Her eyes were warm, her affection for him clear on her face, as the wind whipped her lavender locks up in a dazzling array, pursing her lips, the night vixen was about to suggest they rest. When the ambush came.

Feeling the thief's energy rise, the vampiress pursed her full lips as she hissed "You humans never learn!" letting the cultist charge her, the lavender hued beauty sidestepped his club. Hearing the loud BANG reverberate as the wooden club struck cobblestone. The exotic dancer took the brief instant she had to rummage quickly through her bag, pulling out a set of dragon bone claws, she placed them on her hands, just as she heard the whoosh of the cultist pulling his club off the street.

"By the dark mother you'll die!" the cultist hissed. He was a shaggy gray haired boy, not more then fifteen, scrawny but dressed in a simple chain mail shirt, with leather breeches. Charging Sivi again with club raised in the air, he bashed at her chest, aiming to hit her hard to knock the wind out of her.

"Die?" The exotic dancer hissed with just a hint of her fangs showing. "I think not, your foolish for placing your hopes and dreams in such a dark organization!" Using her claws to catch the club, Feeling the momentum crash through her arms, she gritted her teeth as she pivoted like the prima ballerina that she was, taking the weapon and human attached with her, she used the force of her movements to bring the human closer to her.

Seeing the fear come into his eyes she grinned as she murmured "Afraid of me now?" Giggling girlishly she brought the boy closer as her lavender orbs begin to glow dark purple with her power, connecting her lips with his neck, she let her seduction bite take affect as a glazed look appeared in the teen's eyes. Smiling as she pulled away, she placed a hand on his cheek hissing" Your life ends now!"

The cultist was dazed as he tried to pulling away from the night vixen hypnotic gaze, his gait was woozy though as he tried to stumble away. He didn't get far as not a second later,, a dragon bone claw was sticking out of his stomach, blood gushed from the fatal wound, as the boy fell down dead in a heap.

Pulling her weapon from the teen, the night vixen could feel the energy she had taken from the bow flowing through her veins, this made the beauty smile as she, flicked the blood from her claws and stared at the rest of the fighter's around her calling to Seth "We have to take care of the rest!" One charged her twin daggers in hand, as she blocked his daggers with her claws, pushing him back. Her body was beginning to sweat from adrenaline. Grinning she purred "You want to fall next?"

This man was older, black hair dirty but swept back in a ponytail as he growled "No bitch, your going to fall by the dark mother's grace!"

"We'll see!" the dancer cried out as the two begin a clash of claws verse daggers. Siviennna prayed Seth would ok, as the other cultists circled the thief and vampiress waiting for an opening to attack.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 07-03-17 at 09:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast