Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    They closed on the Demon, and he drew knives with a grin on his face. The first one was sidestepped, letting the crazed minion of Cassandra Remi stumble in his steps. The next one cause metal to ring out against metal when he parried the blow, pushing the man aside while the third one attempted a stab for his throat. Seth leaned back and let the blade pass by harmlessly never losing that grin, “This might be interesting…”

Another stab saw Seth reverse grip on his dagger and shove it between the bones in his forearm. The man screaming in pain as Ebony’s dark enchantments went to work magnifying the pain involved. Spite was drawn to replace ebony, and the injured man hunched forward trying desperately to grip the blade. He snickered at the attempt and looked to the other two, “Don’t got all night guys, make your move or fuck off…”

The both came, much to Seth’s delight. Each was coming from a different angle he gave them credit on trying to prevent their comrade’s problem. Seth leaned into one, his elbow sharply hitting jaw while his foe’s blade harmlessly slid against his vest. His eyes on the other he parried the blow and brought out a savage kick that winded his opponent. Turning back to face the man he elbowed he shrugged as he said, “Yeah, I know, cheap shot, only one I could afford…”

The man brought his blade around wildly and nearly caught Seth off guard who parried the attack over his head, “Whoa there buddy; I’m beginning to think you don’t like-” A wave of dizziness overwhelmed him as he stumbled a step. The man took the opportunity to try again, only to find a knife buried up to the hilt in his throat. He gurgled on the blood seeping from his body while Seth shook his head, no longer sure that dragging it out was as fun anymore. He felt a body collide with him as the third man tackled Seth.

They scrambled as Ivory careened across the floor once more. Seth growled as a gauntlet-clad hand rocketed out, slamming into the face of a man who began punching any part of Seth he could reach. Most of them were ineffective hits, but occasionally the cultist got a solid hit on the Demon who was slowly growing furious. His eyes were losing that spark of life as he grabbed the man by the throat. His fingers dug into the man’s skin as a guttural croak escaped the man. A lung popper was pulled from his belt and repeatedly stabbed the man as he vented his frustrations.

With one left fighting Sivienna, he hissed, “Chains…”

Quicksilver splashed about the thief, who brought his arm around in a practiced motion. The chains exploded into life chiming in the night’s air. The charging man felt them wrap around his neck before with a jerk, he was pulled off his feet. Hands clawed at the chain as he looked bored up at Sivienna, “I took care of my three...you get the runner. He’s getting away, I’m about to have a grand old time with my buddy here. See you when you get back…”
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The man screamed as he was pulled away from his dual with Sivienna, feeling the daggers withdraw from the pressure of her claws. The night vixen heard Seth's instructions. Pursing her lips, as she saw the fleeing back of the cultist, the beauty's first thought was I wish I had brought Serenity with me, but I told her to rest and recover at my apartment. She's been through hell at The Fallen angel and I didn't want to drag her along on this potential dangerous excursion.

"On it Seth." Sivienna called to the thief, as he was busy reeling in the cultist to play with. Her lavender orbs were shining as she begin to gather her magic together, the wind start to shift around her, the coolness playing with her long purple tinged locks of hair as she placed her soft hands in front of her. Closing her eyes for a brief moment, the wind around her begin to heat up as dark purple flames slowly formed in her hands. Grinning as she felt the power coursing through her body she muttered softly "Flames, grow, gather in my hands. Fire, bright and burn, shoot forth an singe my enemy before me!

With her spell finished, she let forth a medium sized ball of dark purple heat shot forth from her hands. Whistling through the air, the hot magic engulfed the cultist with fire. His skin was starting to burn as her spell took effect.

The man screamed in pain and rage, as he pivoted on his feet, he wasn't dead, just on fire, his skin felt like a hot fork as he charged at the vampiress vixen who had caused him pain. Diving on top of her, he begin to punch at her chest and face as he screamed "Damn you bitch! By the dark mother you'll die!"

A gasp of pain escaped the beauty's lips as she felt the burning kiss of her own magic singe her dress. As the cotton fabric burned away, she could feel the human's fists pounding against her chest. Growling she slashed forward with her dragon bone claws angrily as she hissed "You damn bastard! Ugh!"

Blood gurgled from the man's mouth as it spilled out onto her dress, gasping and clawing at his throat, the singed cultist collapsed dead on top of the exotic dancer. Her claws had slashed a heavy cut against his neck, causing his death.

Groaning as she got up, Sivi's eyes bulged at she looked at her singed dress. The olive cotton was gone, part of the milky skin of her bosom showing as she blushed, muttering "God damn it! Now I need a change of clothes!" Getting up off the cobblestone street, the beauty wiped the blood from her claws off against the cobblestone.

With this done, she looked over at her partner, walking towards him she stated calmly "Once your finished with him, I need a hotel. I have to change..." she said plainly, as her arms were wrapped around her chest, to cover up the exposed flesh that the attack from the cultist had caused.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 07-05-17 at 01:10 PM.

EXP: 149,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,787
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,787
    GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    He grabbed the man by his collar, and in a well practiced maneuver swung him into the wall. The cultist's skull bounced off the wall causing him to cover the back of his hand, while looking through tear filled eyes. Seth shook his head and clicked his tongue, “Where'd the priest go?”

“I don't know!” the cultist moaned. The demon gripped the man’s head and rocked his head back again. He cried again in pain before he whimpered.

“I'm not hearing an answer I like, tell me one I'll like,” Seth growled.

“I swear to the Dark Mother, I don't know!” The cultist repeated.

“Yeah, let me tell you, I get cranky when people mention Cassandra. You're going to have to do better than that,” the Lavinian snapped. A knife danced into his hands before it was held to the man’s throat.

“I can't tell you what I don't know!”

“Yeah, I forgot what I was asking for, I think I'm just going to beat you till you tell me interesting things I should know,” Seth replied coldly.

“Please man! You can't do this!”

A knee pressed into the man's throat, “Better start talking, I don't have a bunch of patience left.”

The cultist let out a squawk before he managed to divert the knee to the side, “The dockside brothel. It's a front for the cult! He probably fell back there when this went to shit!”

“Names friend, dockside brothels aren't exactly unicorns,” Seth menaced.

The man massaged his throat, “The Temptress.”

“Very good, we're going to play a game. If you survive what I'm about to do with you, you go free. It would be in your best interest to win,” Seth’s tone went arctic.

“I told you what you wanted to know! Don't kill me!”

“Oh, you'd be surprised what you could live through…
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The wind felt cold to the exposed exotic dancer, her arms tightened around her curvy figure. Listening to Seth torture the cultist for information, made Sivienna shiver a bit. She knew the thief could go dark, but she had never seen him go this black. Running her tongue against her soft lips, the vixen thought He really has fallen. I know anger simmers deeply in his blood, but; this cult really must want him as their lap dog. For him to be this vicious to get information as to where they are.

As Seth's spell left his lips, the night beauty's arms unfolded from her chest. Removing her bone claws, Sivienna placed them back in her bag. The vixen Then bent down to rip yet more olive green cotton from her frock. Wrapping it as temporary cover against her exposed breasts, which were still mending from the burn, from the cultist she had killed with her darkness flame. Tying it loosely around her chest, Sivi sighed, as her gown was now above her knee but still covering her hips just enough.

Screams begin to leave the black haired cultist's lips as Seth's spell took effect, she could see pressure weighing the man down as he begged for his life. He was clawing frantically at his chest, like heavy weights were being placed on him one after the other. His voice was hoarse as he pleaded "Please, by the dark mother let me live!"

Not liking this one bit, the exotic dancer stepped closer to the pleading cultist, her lavender orbs dark. Pulling her titanium sword from her back, she quickly slashed at the cultist's throat, blood spilling from the wound. Flicking the blood from her sword, the curvy dancer slid her weapon back into her sheath, her eye changing back to their normal color.

Looking at Seth she muttered "They are nothing but monsters, just like my father. I can see why you want to save your daughter from them."

With the ambush finished, Sivienna moved closer to her former lover as she continued "We need to go to a hotel now, I need to change my clothes AND;" she emphasized her last few words "you need to rest!" she said this because she knew how stubborn Seth could be.

"Done here anyways, we can wait for tomorrow night," He muttered.

"Good Seth." Sivienna said softly, as pivoted around and walked softly to the exit of the cobblestone alleyway. Once the pair reached the main street, the night vixen headed towards the nearest inn. A quaint little inn. It was called Violet Lily a exquisite amethyst lily was carved into the wooden door. Reaching forward, Sivi pulled the wooden door open.

The rich scent of roasting meat filled the air as Sivi and Seth walked into the homey lobby of the inn. Soft leather chairs dotted the green and blue room. A roaring fire was warming the room, as a round woman with blond hair was busy stirring stew in a black pot.

Turning the woman called out "Welcome to the Lily! We only have one room left would that be alright for the two of you?"

"That would be fine miss, and two bowls of stew as well!" the night vixen said softly. She then walked over to the friendly owner of the inn and took an iron keyring from her round hand. Holding it close, Sivienna turn to Seth and said softly "Shall we go up?"

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    He nodded as they climbed the stairs to their room. He remained silent before the door closed as he swayed near the desk. His coat and hat were removed from his body and carefully he peeled the bandages from his neck and clicked his tongue in disgust, “Fucking sloppy…”

Tossing the bandage down ye clutched the Gift of the Magi and felt the pain of the fresh bite flood through his system once more. His skin went from pale to flush once more, and he carefully scratched the dried blood from his throat, revealing smooth skin where the puncture marks were. Satisfied he carefully undid his shirt, revealing the web of scars from the fight in the Tomb of Kycoo, all those years ago. He was fairly certain Sivienna was intimately familiar with them, with all the times she had tended to him.

With a sigh he pulled his gauntlets off, tossing them with his coat and hat onto the desk and leaned forward looking at himself in the mirror. He had lost weight, weight he had gained working for the Ixian Knights. Fat from being lazy, and accepting the world as it was. He shook his head slowly looking at the mirror before he said softly, “Thank you...for not judging me about the cultist. I probably shouldn't have toyed with him like that, but my wrath overcame me…”

His skin had paled from the nights he had worked, taking out Cult strongholds and sleeping during the day. He closed his eyes and shook his head continuing, “I don't care where my soul ends up, so long as I free her from that harpy. I can't stop this fight Sivienna, even the Traitor Generals and all the crap they put me through, seems a distant second to what Cassandra Remi and her damned Cult of Blessed Torture did to me, and to Samantha. I don't know if I can save her, but gods damn me to the Abyss I'm going to find out.”

A knock came at the door, snapping him out of his reverie. He looked at it and carefully drew a blade and held it at the small of his back. He nodded his face towards the door, motioning Sivienna ahead and said softly, “It's probably the stew. You answer it, I think a blood drenched maniac answering the door would be in poor taste.”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

The room was neat and clean as the pair entered the room. A queen sized bed sat in the center of the simple room, a olive green cotton comforter adorned the wood framed bed, two pillows with matching pillow cases to the comforter adorned the bed. A cherry wood nightstand stood at the right side of the bed. A matching green rug covered the simple wooden floor and a vase of fresh flowers was standing on the night stand to welcome Seth and Sivi to their room for the night.

The sweet scent of lilies was in the air as Sivienna sat down on the bed, her eyes were on Seth as he finally clutched his magic to heal. She watched as her bite marks disappeared from his flesh, her face flushed though when they fell on the scars on his body. She remembered clearly tending to his wounds, healing his pain, tracing her hands over the same wounds as they gave in to their desires for one another. Her face flushed as she felt heat rise in her body.

Listening to his words, hearing in the pain in them, she wanted to move to him, to wrap her arms around him. Instead she said softly "You didn't judge me Seth, when I tried to drink from you. We know each other...you get yourself into trouble and" Sivienna paused smiling softly "trouble follows me and you've always saved me from it." Smiling softly at her former lover, the night beauty finished "You'll save your daughter Seth, your strong, you always pull through, even when times are tough!"

A knock interrupted the night vixen's words, as her ex-lover told her she should get the door because of his appearance. She nodded in response as she walked towards the door, opening it just enough to see the pleasant woman who owned the inn holding a tray laden with two bowls of fresh steaming stew, with two freshly made rolls on it, with a small plate containing butter for the rolls, two glasses of water were included as the woman said jovially "Here is your stew miss! Two bowls just like you asked for, I also included some bread and water so you'd both be satisfied with your meal!"

Sivienna gave the woman a warm smile as she took the tray from her round hands. In a soft voice she murmurs "Thank you miss." She then closed the door gently on the woman as she turned from the door.

There was a round wooden table with two chairs in the left corner of the room. Bringing their meal to the table, she placed the two bowls in front of both chairs, putting some butter on the rolls for the both of them, she was keeping herself busy as her thoughts were racing My feelings for him are coming to the surface. He always saves me...He rescued me from Malik, helped me fight a dragon, we have a child together...I won't be able to resist my urges...

Placing the buttered rolls next to the steaming hot stew the exotic dancer said softly "Dinner's ready Seth, we should eat, you need to regain your strength after such a tiring day." her face was flushed though, giving away the obvious feelings that were stirring in her heart, if the thief noticed them.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 07-21-17 at 01:26 PM.

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    Seth cleaned himself up, trying to not look like some blood drenched psychopath. Sivienna meanwhile took the dinner and carefully set it at their table, the scent of the food causing his stomach to grumble in appreciation. He nodded tossing the wet rag into the water basin and carefully pulled out the chair to sit. Sitting heavily the chair creaked at the sudden weight and he carefully took a roll.

“Reminds me of a similar meal in Mizami Manor,” he mused. Looking up at her he gave her a brave smile, “Doubt it'll be as good. You going to get dressed?” his tone held a more teasing note to it, shades of the old Seth emerging from the bitter shell that he had become.

Sivienna smiled warmly as she murmured "After we eat, I'm famished after dealing with those cultists!" The night vixen then sat down softly in her chair as she mused softly "I think this meal will be decent!" Her lavender orbs then went soft as she remembered the meal they had shared at mizami manor.

The Lavinian dug into his bowl, and grabbed a roll from the pile. He bit into the buttery bread and sighed, looking down, “How far Sivi, how far do you go down the rabbit hole? It's been nice, but…” he closed his eyes before he spoke. “I can't lose any more people. Liliana left and betrayed me, I nearly got Garret and his wife killed, I have nearly sacrificed two thief’s apprentices for personal gain, causing the guild to question if I'm a team player after all. I have betrayed all I held dear for this...I can't lose anymore...if I lose anyone else…”

Sivienna's warmth changed, her eyes darkening as she said hotly "You won't lose anyone seth! Especially not me! We've been through so much together, you know I can take care of myself!" She began to dip her buttery bread into her stew and eat as she waited for the thief to respond.

It didn't take long before he spoke, “I thought I could at least count on Liliana and Garret, and both told me they want nothing to do with me. Sarah refuses to talk to me, I went to her nest a couple of times to find it empty, not stripped as if she moved on. Empty as in she wasn't going to be around so long as I was. My own sister would rather avoid me than talk with me…”

Sivienna’s gaze softened slightly before she reached out and gripped his hand, “I'll go as deep down the Rabbit Hole as I need, Seth.”

“I don't deserve loyalty like that, not anymore Sivienna. That Seth is dead, and I'm what's left,” He pushed his stew away before he muttered, “Not hungry anymore.”
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Sivienna's hand froze with another spoonful of stew hovering in front of her lips, a sigh escaped from her mouth as the spoon clattered sloppily into the bowl. Rising from her seat, Sivienna moved to where the thief was seated and bent down looking at him squarely in the face. The scent of lavender wafted in the air as she moved to just an inch away from where Seth was seating wallowing in self-pity.

There was an edge to her voice as the exotic dancer whispered heatedly "You know me Seth my loyalty doesn't waver. Plus," her lavender orbs softened just slightly from the heat as she murmured "Your family Seth, your the father of my child. Whether you like it or not, I'll help you even if you fall into the depths of hell..."shaking her head the beauty finished "Others close to you may have left, but that is not my nature to leave those I love and care about behind..."

"You sure you want to admit that out loud? The Cult finds out and you're fighting a two front war against your father and them...or worse...they work together," He said softly looking her in the eyes, "This isn't going to be easy Sivi, there won't be many chances to stop and catch our breath like this..."

Sivienna's eyes darkened at the mention of her father, closing her eyes for a moment to gather her emotions. Sivienna groaned before she hissed "Let me show you something Seth" she then begin to remove the cotton frock of her dress that she had used to hide her exposed chest. Tossing the discarded cloth on the floor of the room. The vixen then moved to finish removing her dress. Her bra was gone exposing the creamy flesh of her stomach and her breasts. She wasn't ashamed as she pointed at the wound that still hadn't fully mended from when she had injured herself escaping from Malik's attack.

Determination was in her eyes as she pointed at her wound hissing "My father, the cult I'll do what I can to fight them both. I don't shirk from those that wish me harm. I'm soft yes, but when it comes to those who draw blades on me Seth, I don't back down." Pointing at the wound on her stomach she murmured "This is proof of that. Malik tried to bring me to my father, I did not let that happen. The cult, my family, I"m ready to face all of that Seth. You should know that!"

His eyes closed and he looked down, "Don't say I didn't warn you Sivienna. I don't want you to suffer because of me, but if I can't warn you off...I...thank you."

"The warning is appreciated Seth. "Sivienna said tenderly, as she leaned down to pull him into a hug. The scent of lavender grew even stronger, as the close intimacy caused Sivienna's body to grow warm as she murmured "Seth, your a fool, you know that? A fool who I can't help but still love, no matter how hard you've fallen..."

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    The scent of Lavender.

His mother loved that scent. It was one of the few things that was a constant as a kid. If he had a favorite scent he would have probably answered that of the purple flower. It was calming in a way that few things were to him anymore. A scent that brought back memories of a simpler time, one that wasn't bogged in the moral battle of right and wrong.

He didn't even realize how bad of shape he was in when he returned the hug, feeling her cool skin against his. The scent overwhelmed him and suddenly he had pulled her into his lap and was kissing her. His hands exploring curves he had known more than once. Many would have called him crazy for courting a vampire, but Seth wasn't most people. The vampiress had been there for him many a time, and he had never been in a position to reciprocate fully.

Feeling Seth respond, Sivienna pressed her soft body fully against his, as she hungrily returned his kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth, as she felt his warm hands embracing her curves. Getting lost in the intimacy, the vampiress pulled the thief closer as she began to get lost in the warmth and need she felt for Seth. He lifted her quickly moving to the bed as he kissed her passionately. He ground his leather clad hips against hers to entice her more.

He nuzzled into her neck and bit the tender flesh softly. There was no words for what was going on between them. It was a well practiced dance that had a forgone conclusion. Of all Seth’s former lovers, Sivienna was one that rivaled Liliana in his mind. Had it not been for the priestess, he might have stayed with Sivienna, fighting her battles. His lips sought to devour any exposed flesh and he drew her in closer, feeling months of pent up frustration and desire released in a moment’s passion.

Words were unnecessary, they could only do harm.

He gave in, capitulating to his desires as he bedded the vampiress. His desires for her had always been repressed behind the thin veil of duty. They had slept in the same bed a few times, but not since Salil’s conception had they actually indulged in each other. It was like returning to a favorite past time. While he knew what rondo rediscovering old knowledge had given it a furtive passion that only seemed to heighten the situation.

And though it all, was the scent of Lavender.
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive

GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

A warm smile was on Sivienna's lips as she lay back against the plump pillows, Seth's arms were still around her as they were preparing for bed. Moving to run a soft hand through his gray hair, Sivienna murmurs softly "I've missed you Seth, I know you wanted to be good, but I"ll admit I needed this. Especially after everything we've been through together..."

"I won't lie, I needed it too," he said softly. He brushed strands from her face and smiled, "Just as I remembered. Thank you Sivi."

Sivienna smiled coyly as she whispered "It was my pleasure Seth. I could tell you were hurting, I know you, you push those away you love." Leaning into his touch she pulled him closer as she whispers softly "You don't have to hide your pain from me Seth. We are family in a way." Kissing him tenderly the vixen finished her words "You should know I'll love you no matter what Seth."

He pulled her close, hugging her tight to him. He seemed to cling to her as he whispered softly, "Sivi...I..." he looked down his emotions finally stealing his words. The Lavinian Demon was a man known for his words. For getting under peoples skin and destroying them in a fight. Yet here, now, before the vampiric vixen, he was speechless. He held her close, hoping his actions could convey what he could not.

The night vixen hugged Seth warmly, she could feel his emotions, feel his love. Just the fact that he was showing her his feelings was enough for the exotic dancer. Stroking his hair lovingly she whispers "I know Seth." Holding him close she whispers "We should sleep Seth, we've had an exhausting day."

He kissed her and whispered, "I'm such a coward." He hugged her tightly and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Sivenna's eyes were warm, her voice tender as she whispered "It's ok Seth. I understand. You'll express it when your ready." the night beauty then snuggled deeper into her lover's arms, sleep over taking them both as the air was silent and peaceful in their room as they both fell asleep quickly exhausted from their passion spent on one another.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast