Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    His shirt slid on easily. He pulled the sleeves down and buttoned it with a practiced precision his half asleep mind already was adept at. He wasn't even looking down as he moved, silently, giving Sivienna more time to sleep. The previous day had been a good departure from the norm of his life. It had grounded him in a way he had needed, and more importantly craved.

Next came the boots, covered in the dust of a dozen nations. They were well worn, but not damaged. His feet were still well protected, and so he hadn't bought new ones yet. Each was laced up tightly, blinding his pants legs to make sure he wouldn't have to worry about something grabbing a hem and bogging him down.

Next came the vest, patched and stained from countless fights. It covered his chest giving a meager protection he had never really relied on. The vest was a trophy from when he had robbed the Zirnden fighting arena in Scars Brae in what seemed a different life. He brushed his hands down the leather, smoothing it over his shirt.

Now it was time to prepare for war.

He heard Sivienna shift behind him, possibly watching him silently as he ran a hand over his dagger belt. He didn't pay attention to her, not yet. Instead he carefully picked it up and threw it around his waist. He cinched it up, feeling the comfortable weight of metal and leather like a second skin. It was reassuring to the Demon, who closed his eyes for a moment and let out a soft sigh.

The gauntlets slid on, and he laced them up tightly. Flexing his hand he heard the audible creak of the leather and nodded, knowing they’d do the job. Finally he turned to face the bed, seeing the awake Sivienna and gave her a brave smile, “Evening, you want to get up or should I go myself and come collect you?”
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

Sivienna stretched sleepily, as her lavender hues were glowing with warmth, her gaze softened even more when she heard Seth's response, in a teasing purr she whispered "Maybe you should come collect me Seth." Running her hand softly through her purple tresses she finished warmly "You actually stayed this time...."

"You said you were in, I'm not going to leave you behind," He said candidly as he sat next to her on the bed, "You realize this is going to complicate things, drastically..."

Leaning back against the plump pillows, Sivienna continued to run her hand through her long locks as she murmurs softly " I know, but the cult's evil, they are too much like my father, a blight on the world. I couldn't let you fight them alone." the night vixen looked down as she murmurs "We've been through too much, it would of been like I had abandoned my kistune, if I didn't help you fight through your battle Seth."

He kissed her forehead and sighed, "Still don't know why you bother with me. I'm getting old, you could have anyone you wanted. Now get up lazy, we have a dockside brothel to kick over."

The vixen's eyes closed softly from Seth's warm lips pressing against her forehead, releasing her hair, Sivi stretched as she moved to get out of the bed. The green soft comforter trailing to the side with her as she headed for her bag. Pulling out a purple cotton tank top, and a pair of slim purple jeans, she slipped into them and all her other necessary garments. She then took out a purple hair tie and twisted her hair back into a high ponytail, she then sighed as she rested her hands against the interior of her roomy purse. She was preparing herself mentally for the next part of her journey.

Once she had gathered her emotions, the sultry vampiress looked at Seth as she said jokingly "Wouldn't be nice to be lazy a little longer?" a warm smile was on her face as she finished "Instead of knocking on a brothel's door?"

He laughed and shook his head slipping on his coat and hat, "Tempting, maybe after we're done here. Sides I don't think I want what they got..."

Hoisting her rucksack of her shoulder, Sivienna smiled warmly at Seth as she murmurs "We can decide after the brothel, for now we have to find that priest you were after!" Placing her sheathed sword on her back, the dancer looked at her lover and asked "Ready to go?"

EXP: 149,213, Level: 16
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,787
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,787
    GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Race
    Lavinian
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Build
    5'7" 160
    Job
    Thief/Hex Mage

View Profile
    It didn't take them long to reach the Temptress. The Brothel was just like any others, with windows tinted a red to make it clear what was going on, even if they showed nothing. Seth moved along the streets and frowned, usually a place like this generated some kind of ambient noise, instead it was silent as a tomb.

He moved cautiously pushing the door open before he said firmly, “Stay back Sivi, it's a bloodbath.”

He saw the floors covered in blood, bodies displayed artistically. Had he been younger he would have probably retched at the scent, instead it made him uneasy as he moved forward. His eyes narrowed moving amongst the dead, both prostitute and customer with equal abandon. Whoever did this wanted the place wiped out. Nothing remained in the wake.

With disturbing clarity, he realized the bodies were pointing to one of the rooms. He moved cautiously through the hallways and pushed open doors, seeing bloody letters informing to keep looking, that ur hadn't found it yet. The Demon remained on edge, a knife beginning to dance in his hand.

Finally he found the target. Throat ripped out like the others. It was obvious that few expected this turn of events. The priest was bound to a pole, his body slumped with his arms above his head. Pinned to his chest was an envelope, and Seth carefully plucked it.

Opening it he found a letter and read it before he moved back to the entrance. He handed Sivienna the note before he spoke, “We've been requested. I don't think we get to refuse.”

Seth and Sivienna,

It is nice to see you two have found each other once more. I dare say you both fell off the map until recently. I have been watching you with great interest, and I believe it is time to meet up.

The priest was useless. He didn't know what you desired Seth, but he did know one thing. If you come to the citadel, we can work out a trade. I think you want to hear this, and I doubt you could walk away, knowing that I know something you should.

Sivienna, please join your lover. I would love to see the two of you, you are arguably the two most important people in my life. Now, come to the Citadel, and ask for me by name. I think you'll find I've been waiting for a long time for this day…

Your son,
    Salil Mizami
    "White needles buried in the red
    The engine roars and then it gives
    But never dies
    'Cause we don't live
    We just survive
    On the scraps that you throw away"

-Re-education (Through Labor), Rise Against

EXP: 16,941, Level: 5
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next level: 3,059
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,059
    GP

Name
    Sivienna Anzu Mizami
    Race
    Vampiress
    Hair Color
    Purple with black tinged bangs
    Eye Color
    Light Lavender
    Build
    5'5 height and 122 lbs
    Job
    Exotic Dancer

As Seth handed her the letter, Sivienna's lavender orbs grew huge. Her heart begin to beat faster as she reread the letter her lover handed her. The faint scent of the blood split inside the temptress wafted through the open door. But the vixen was too transfixed by the paper in her hands to notice it.

Her hands clenched tighter as her eyes pored over her son's words.

Seth and Sivienna,

It is nice to see you two have found each other once more. I dare say you both fell off the map until recently. I have been watching you with great interest, and I believe it is time to meet up.

The priest was useless. He didn't know what you desired Seth, but he did know one thing. If you come to the citadel, we can work out a trade. I think you want to hear this, and I doubt you could walk away, knowing that I know something you should.

Sivienna, please join your lover. I would love to see the two of you, you are arguably the two most important people in my life. Now, come to the Citadel, and ask for me by name. I think you'll find I've been waiting for a long time for this day…

Your son,
    Salil Mizami
    Tears welled up in the normally composed vampiress's orbs, as she clutched the letter against her bosom. She was visibly shaking as she remembered that day. The day she had to hand her baby boy to a solemn robed monk at the citadel. The pain she felt in her heart when she released her little one to the monk's care. She still remembered the words she said to the monk as she handed Salil over to the citadel's care. She recalled that memory now.

"I can't care for him." Tear's were in Sivi's eyes, as the child squirmed uncontrollably in her arms. She could already feel his magic searing her pale flesh again as she had to bite back a moan of pain. Her heart was cursing Kycoo at this very moment for awakening her child to his father's magic before he could even live his life!

She wished she could go back and prevent his spell from hitting her, but that was past, and the present was now and she had to deal with the consequences. Her heart broke more as she stared at her child, the baby that her heart had been praying for and now she would never see him grow up.

She knew why too, hex magic, to unwieldy to control, to dangerous for her to raise her baby boy like she wanted to. Sighing she released Salil to the solemn black haired monk in front of her with her first and last words of love to him "Salil, I love you baby, I'm sorry I can't care for you...." she then leaned down and placed a solemn, but loving kiss on her child's forehead. She then handed him over to the monk, bursting into tears of pain as she fled the citadel.

As the memory faded from Sivi's mind; pain, but hope was in the night beauty's voice as she whispered "You're right Seth. We can't refuse! We have to go to him, our son, all grown up! We have to find out what he knows!" she still held the letter close to her heart, her eyes still huge as her heart beat even more rapidly upon the anticipation of finally seeing her baby boy all grown up and hopefully well and happy.
    Last edited by Nightsangel; 07-27-17 at 03:10 AM.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    Thread: Vengeful One
    Participants: Dissinger and Nightsangel
    Type: No Judgment

Congratulations!

Dissinger receives 2,290 EXP and 135 GP.
    Nightsangel receives 1,320 EXP and 135 GP.
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Make It So
    EXP: 23,137, Level: 6
    Level completed: 45%, EXP required for next level: 3,863
    Level completed: 45%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,863
    GP

Name
    Rayleigh Aston
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brunette
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'3 / 115
    Job
    Mechanic

View Profile
    All rewards have been added!
    Althy's Judging Admin
    To try or not to try. To take a risk or play it safe.
    Your arguments have reminded me how precious the right to choose is.
    And because I've never been one to play it safe, I choose to try.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123