Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job
    Steward of Sir Vitruvion Elssmith, nobleman of Beinost and human form-bound god

"That is ... An understatement. Half-celestial has the idea of one of my parents being a heavenly servant of some kind. Angel, or fallen angel as apparently some of my guards have surmised, Raevin tells me." He raised his eyebrows, amusement coming onto his face. Avis also saw that his eyes were not quite looking at her, instead they were somewhere distant. Over her shoulder, as if looking into a vision.

She began to look that way when his voice came back stronger, and his eyes fixed back on hers.

"None of that is true. Instead I am the first born, full blood son, born to a single entity who goes by the name of Ansaldo. He is the lone diety of a single world some fair fantastical lightyears from here. And when I say lone, I mean lone. He created the world, gave life to every being, shaped the plants, the ground, the people ... All of it."

He paused and looked at her.

"Ansaldo is my father. I have no mother, he created me from his own celetial being. Ventrua is my half sister technically, daughter of him in human form and a being close to a human on his planet. We were sent here ... Well because there wasn't enough room for two gods there."

He folded his arms and sat back, looking vaguely irritated. "That is about it. My father has a knack of creating beings and then despairing of them. When he does he sends their entire species to other worlds. One of those clearly beings your own one. The reason why your powers came to be when you arrived at the Hollow was your connection to me. We met, and a latent ability that was locked away by Ansaldo awoke. Your magic should not exist, but by some circumstance,"he practically threw a hand at her. "By sheer coincidence, you came across me. Your would-be god. And 'son' of your creator. Hence why," he leant forwards suddenly, unfolding his arms and pushing his face into her very, now frightened, uncertain, shocked features. "Hence why, Stare, there is no bloody doubt that I am your master and always will be." He extended a finger to her barely held together form, on the verge of shaking. It's tip bounced off the edge of her cuff. "And hence why I need something this powerful to hold you to me. You're a forgotten creation, a happenstance and now with the full force of your people's forgotten inheritance slammed into you as a lone representative, the first in centuries, ever since your people were sent here ... You have the full force of all the abilities that should have been shared amongst you." He slid his fingers up and over her wrist, right onto her frozen hand, so their fingers intertwined. "Stare, you are very likely going to become the most powerful kenku that the world will ever see, or had ever seen, a discarded thing by my father who in his arrogance likely forgot that a race which should be so powerful was here."

Tightly, he gripped her hand and pushed his face further towards hers. She couldn't move. She could hardly even blink, for all the adrenaline, panic and sheer understanding - because gods this finally all made fucking sense, finally, bloody finally! - that ran through her. It was just ... So clear now. All that Karas had thought, all that Raevin had hinted at with his 'there are exceptions' and his sly smiles. All that Vitruvion was capable of. Bloody hell, he was a god, not a half anything!

Vitruvion's eyes were glowing then, something she had never noticed before. The light from the sun steaming through the window was glistening. It was delightful, warm and illuminating. Illuminating to him and the truth.

His other hand rised to comb through the feathers of her head, sweeping around gently to caress her. "You are mine, Stare. No one else's. Certainly not my father's. He threw you away, and so now I am claiming you, in all the ways that this world requires. Call it obsession, call it what you will but I found you, I found a people that my father so recklessly threw away, and this is the reason I need you." He gripped her hand tight, dropped his fingers from her cheek. She swallowed tight, barely able to even comprehend that here was the man - no, the god - who was directly connected to the one who had created her race. Ansaldo, the one she now realised that was the Kage. That was the shadow who her people so feared. The god who had created them singlehandedly ... Then thrown them away.

"Do you understand, Stare?" He asked in a warm, nearly desperate voice. So passionate, so full of life. "Do you understand what you are to me?"

Swallow. Again. She could barely breathe. And not answer. How could he even expect her to begin to answer?

He suddenly pulled on her hand and then his arms were around her. He was holding her, tight to his chest, and she could hear his heart racing. His godly heart. His dirty heart. His heart likely made of diamonds and liquid gold.

"By right of my birth, I claim you," Vitruvion whispered in her ear. "The gods here, when I came, there were so many that they cast me aside, forced me to give up any ideas of creation, for they said it was too much. There were too many." He face bent down, pressing his lips to the crown of her head. "I'm bound by their many powers and promised not to interfere with any of their creations, but you are not, Stare. You and your people are not. So here I am in this simple body, claiming you as my fucking birthright as I should have had from the start." Avis began to sob, finally letting the wave of insane emotions overwhelm her and rush her. Vitruvion said nothing about them, but held her tigher to him, breathing through gritted teeth.

"Mine," he hissed, "You are mine and no one else's. Most especially not my father's."

EXP: 10,855, Level: 4
    Level completed: 38%, EXP required for next level: 3,145
    Level completed: 38%,
    EXP required for next level: 3,145
    GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

That night was a strange one.

Avis cried for what seemed hours. Everything that had been building up over the three full days, all the anger and frustration - it spilled out of her. With Vitruvion's confession she felt warm. A strange sort of warm, but warm none the less. He explained a little more to her about his situation, sparing the story over a number of hours in the short gaps of her tears and shivers. Having carried her over to the bed he held her as a lover would his darling, hands not touching inappropriately for the time, but still soft and comforting. He told her how he had been sent away after only ten Althanas years from his father's world, called Ansaldo after him.

They just had not got on, and all the hopes Ansaldo had had in sharing his planet with another had failed. So he had given him a single servant, Ventrua, through the void to a random other world. Which apparently was Althanas. Thunk, Vitruvion had come, gotten rid of any idea that Ventrua was his servant, but rather was his sister. The gods of Althanas, however, immediately spouted issue with him just arriving at such a complicated, already developed world. They had forced him to swear that he would not interfere with any creations of theirs in any dietific way. He would be allowed to influence the world like any other creation, but wasn't allowed to claim anything for himself. With that on the table and annihilation for him and Ventrua, Vitruvion had agreed, and he had been trapped within a, though immortal, physical form. Ventrua, being half human anyway, had already been trapped such.

"It's not a romantic tale, nor a kind one," he said darkly and bitterly, "And I am still in communication with my father, despite the condition I was reduced to. I have searched long and hard for any remnants of the races if my father, as you have seen by my books, but all of them bar yours seems to have ended in death."

Avis closed her eyes and breathed against his shirt. Though, after all he had put her through in the past half a year - all the pain, physical and emotional, the turmoil and personal changes - she could not let go of him. He was there. He had explained everything, finally - himself, his power, the Hollow, who she was. Her hands were backed into fists still, after rubbing her eyes countless times, and they rested partly on her lap, partly over him.

"'Tengu'," she quietly whispered. "It was in the book. It was-"

"The name originally given to your race by Ansaldo," Vitruvion nodded slowly, his fingers twirling around the feathers of her shoulder. "That makes entire sense."

She huffed and hiccuped a little, looking down at her feet. One was cast over Vitruvion's own stretched out legs, and one was curled under her body so that the knee awkwardly jutted into the air.

"At least your people found something though," Vitruvion said quietly, "That may be why they survived where the others did not. The fact that they pleased the spirits you call the Kami and gained their favour."

Avis nodded a little, letting out a small sigh. "They are good guides for our life. They even take care of the Kegareta."

The outcast class. The one Avis had been born into after her father and brothers' shame.

Vitruvion swirled a small pattern up her neck. "Then that must be what has kept them alive in an alien world this whole time," he agreed.

There was silence for a long time. Avis felt as if she should move, really, but couldn't bring herself to it. This felt so natural, and so comforting after all she had learnt. Not that she was going to leap into bed with him, not at all. That was definitely off the table now.

"Raevin ...?" She suddenly realised. Why did Raevin know this?

"Raevin actually figured it out. When I first started hiring him as a mercenary, he apparently saw my powers as beyond normal for even a holy person, as I was styling myself back then. By the Althanas gods' laws, as you know I cannot ask for worship. So flaunting myself as a god is out of the way." He brushed his hair away back over his head. "Raevin did some reading, saw into my, at then, bad lies. He kept asking until he got it correct. He then helped me to create the persona of Sir Elssmith, gain the title and the lands, even helped in the original idea of the Hollow."

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

The memory of the place made Avis cringe. She began to curl away from Vitruvion, and he frowned, but did nothing as she took a slow foetal position. "You created it to mimick having your own world," she realised with a quiet whisper.

"Exactly," he agreed, leaning his head back against the headboard, arm still around her but not actively seeking her touch. "Eventually, for various reasons, Raevin and I added the 'brothers' but the concept of it was to immitate full control my own world. It's changed over time, but I still do not regret ever making it."

Avis rubbed her eyes, a sigh on her beak. "Yeah."

"Raevin has seen me through a great amount," Vitruvion murmured. "He has been there since the first year I came to this planet. When Ventrua eventually left my side to go and start projects of her own," Avis nodded a little. She knew that the woman was not around all the time. "He remained by my side." He patted her shoulder. "Stare, I want you to respect him. Though neither of us I am sure are 'good men' your eyes he is your superior in this."

She sighed and closed her eyes, slumping back to relax against him.

"Can you please answer that question."

"Yes," she mumbled. "I understand."

With a small smile his arm tightened around her again. "He will be required to respect you also - I will let him know what passed between us today. So you can take comfort in that."

She grunted a little, hidden ear finding the thumping beat of his heart.

After a while she let out a question of her own. "Where does this leave me?"

Vitruvion took a moment to answer.

"The Althanas gods cannot interfere now that I have found you. For now ..." He rested his hand on her knee. "We will work on your powers, and see what else might be hidden within you. I expect we'll see a few unknown delights underneath your feathery hide." He chuckled to himself at his small joke. "Aside from that, it's definitely time to install you officially as a member of my household. I have thrown around the term secretary a little ..." Avis nodded, Raevin had mentioned that. "... But something more substantial. With more power." He paused. "Steward." He himself closed his eyes and smiled. "That will do. Has enough ambiguity for everyone to be happy."

Avis felt herself curl into his side more. In all honesty, she felt exhausted after all that crying. Now that things were spoken and known, the truth was out, she felt more confident in who she was, and her relationship to Vitruvion. He was a god, trapped in a physical body. She was the subject of an experiment by his father, thrown away and now found. Claimed, owned and wanted, the latter word being the one that mattered to her most now. Yes, he was still a megolomaniac, and yes, she still hates him now, but at least she understood him. And that was worth everything. This god wanted her, and so she was to stay, rising from an outcast of society to a god's steward in less that a year.

A worthwhile year.

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

Waking up in Vitruvion's arms when they had not had sex the night before was a new experience. Avis did not know quite how to feel about it. She found, however, she was a lot calmer than the night before. And all the days before that. As she lay there and assessed what she thought about Vitruvion, who he was and what he did, she decided that she hated him less. Still, she did not agree with what occurred in the Hollow at all, but there was an understanding within her of his reasons for it. For why he had, at the beginning, started such a project. As the years had slipped by its real reason for existening had changed, both for Vitruvion, Raevin himself and the various other occupants of the place. But it still did not keep from the original theme. That Vitruvion had wanted power. And the Hollow sated not only that, but also his lust.

Supposedly strong in a god.

She awoke a more powerful woman. Wiser, and with more reason for living, wrapped now in the arms of the man she knew for certain now there was never any escaping from. A man who was a god, determinedly now her god. A man who wanted her there, and who she felt much better in relation to.

After a long period of thought she began to emerge from under his arms. So tight were they around her, however, that her movements made him grunt, then pause, then awake.

"Ah," grunted the voice by her ear.

She waited a moment, then began to try to move again. Instead his arms wrapped around her tighter, shuffling down until they were around her waist and torso, pinning her arms to her side. Avis let out a quiet growl, trying to shift out of the hold, but her only response was a chuckle.

"No," he said in a voice thick with pride. "I'm savering the moment. You are not going yet."

She huffed, but lay there, his body spooned around her. Their heartbeats synchronised, becoming two heavy thunders in the room. Laying his head over her shoulder, tucking it under his chin he grinned gently, breathing against her neck.

"Mine" he smoothly murmured, and to him the word meant so much more than simply belonging to his will.

He held that position for a while. Avis forced herself to relax after a few minutes and the rest of the time drifted away by the slow seconds. When he finally did let go, it was he who moved entirely off the bed. The shifting weight bounced the mattress and she Avis found herself rolling somewhat before his feet began to move. A scrape off the floor told her he was collecting his shoes and other items.

There was a short pause until she thought about beginning to get up. Her eyes glanced over to where she presumed he was, and true enough there he stood, pulling on a short. Making eye contact with her he smiled warmly, delight in his eyes. He was seemingly perfect still, with free crumples in his shirt, even hair despite having slept.

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

"Come down in an hour or so," he said. She blinked and started moving, looking away to push her body into a sitting position "Then we will begin discussion of your new duties."

Her eyes flickered back to his in surprise.

"New ... Duties?" She asked, a little confused.

His small smile grew slightly, one side twitching with amusement. "Stare, I was not jesting when I said that you are now to be my steward," he said in a strong, purposeful voice. "Or are you now declining my offer?"

Parting her beak a little she felt entirely lost, not knowing what was the right answwrr in this situation. If she declined, then was that a way of saying that she wanted things to remain the same? Was this a gift? An indication of him trusting her, or was this simply a test?

"I'm not refusing anything," she murmured hurriedly. Could she even refuse it? "I just ... What would be the alternative?"

Both white eyebrows rose. Pointedly, he leant on his cane. He was silent for a while as his eyes bore into her, and Avis knew then he was delving into her thoughts. She breathed faster, realising now it may have been a stupid question.

"It's not a test," he finally spoke. "And neither do I trust you entirely. Not even now. But," he straightened. "It makes sense, Stare. I know /precisely/ what you are, and why I was intrigued by you in the first place. Why that innermost part of me felt that ..." He sighed and shook his head. "You either take on this status, Stare, or you remain as you are. In this room, doing what you have been. But," he arched an eyebrow.

She looked down. There really was no choice.

"There is," he said, reading her thoughts, "But you would be a fool not to take what I offer. That and this is what I want."

She dropped her eyes again, nodding a little. There was a choice, but the consequences of such would become his steadily growing disappointment of her. With him one step between her and the god who had created her race it was a dangerous place to be. With all that she knew now, and with the other option being to have a lack of purpose ... Accepting what he wanted was wise. And keep her busy. And please him.

Please him.

"Then I will see you in an hour downstairs," he nodded, beginning to move once more.

She nodded, and waited for him to leave.

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

Once he had she threw herself out on the bed, letting out a mighty gasp. Her eyes wide, she stared at the ceiling of her room with sheer awe.

Vitruvion was a god. Bound in earthly form, but he was an extremely powerful, awe-inspiring, fucking god. And not just any idle one. Son of the very diety who had created her people, Ansaldo who ran his entire own planet. Here, he would be a single voice amongst many others. It gave her an idea of why Vitruvion was the way he was, with his arrogance, his power-lust and his pride. His personality in that respect would never change, and his obsession over her ... It would only last. He had claimed her for his own. After all she only had the Kami, if they even cared about her anymore. More or less she had given up the idea of prayer. Circumstances were that he had found her and would now never let her go.

Throwing herself out of her bed, Avis sighed and rang the bell at the side of her bed, which sent a message to one of the downstairs staff - likely Mariah or Fortuna who worked as the maids of all work. Forty minutes later and Avis was clean, having gained hot water, washed and dressed into a new loose grey robe that wrapped around her easily. She took a moment to look at herself in a polished metal sheet that acted as a mirror, seeing a kenku that was more aware than ever before. Her eyes were dark, filled with knowledge and power, and her clothing was of good quality. She was strong and she was bold. And, though partly by force, was about to commit a life in service to a god that her people would never had known about had she never come to Beinost.

Opening the bedroom door she found Brer outside. She blinked a couple of times before nodding to him and starting down the stairs. He did not say anything - she did not know what Vitruvion had told him - and so she went straight for the stairs. Early, but was that not ever better?

Pausing at the bottom of the stairs in the hall she took time before seeing an open door. With that the best indication of where to go she headed over to it, finding herself in the Blue Room, one of the reception rooms of the house that was done out with soft blue wallpaper. As she looked in she saw the cream sofa at the far wall, and beside that the grand round coffee table. Another sofa beyond and a small set of shelves, by which Vitruvion was standing, now dressed in a fine clean shirt and breeches, shiny black boots on his feet. As Avis entered, he twisted around to look at her, and a smile came to his face before he gestured to her.

"Stare. Come in."

She breathed in, looking down, but took a step in. And as she did she caught the sight of first Raevin standing just by the door itself, and then behind that, sitting in an armchair was a woman Avis had not seen for a long time.

Ventrua, Vitruvion's half-sister. With her gorgeous blonde hair, her fine blue eyes, dressed in an elegant chemise. As Avis cane in the half-goddess looked at her with wide, hungry eyes, a smile on her lips that told her Vitruvion had shared their discovery.

"Close the door, my dear," Vitruvion said softly, "And come, sit. Leave Brer outside.

Avis looked back to Brer, who shrugged a single shoulder. A brief thankful glance to him and she set her clawed hand on the door. Very slowly, without a word, she pressed the door shut before it clicked in the frame. Then she took in a breath before twisting around, not looking at anyone and going to place herself on a sofa. Back straight and hands on her lap she finally raised her eyes to Vitruvion once more. Raevin stepped from behind the door to be closer to her, and she noticed his strong curious look directed to herself.

Serenely, Vitruvion inclined his head. Then began.

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

"Now that we are all akin in knowledge, then I think we can directly begin in discussion of how these changes will effect us all. I think everyone is agreement of the circumstances." His eyes flicked from person to person.

"Have you actually confirmed your theory with father yet?" Ventrua said sharply, eyes on her brother.

The god pursed his lips. "Ventrua, it is not a theory. And no, I have not entirely as yet, but I doubt he will have any objections to me taking on one of the species he just threw away."

"You don't think there's a reason he got rid of them?"

Avis blinked a great amount then. A wave of anger rushed through her, fury for Ventrua and what she said, fury for what her people had been through so far. So cruel was she to say so in the circumstances; for a slave race, a discarded race, a forgotten race. Vitruvion spied Avis from the corner of his eye, pursing his lips slightly as he sensed the emotion from her. But the kenku could not say anything. She simply stared at the opposite wall, heart beating like a rapid drum.

"No matter what you think, Ventrua," the god continued, "I have every intention of making Stare my steward from now on. She has power, she has my authority. With knowledge of what we are and where we are from it makes sense that she knows how to act in our - my - best interests." He moved then and dropped himself into the other sofa.

There was a tight pause in the room.

"But you do not trust her."

"Not yet, but I am sure that will change. Either way I can see what she sees, hear what she hears ... It would be a shame not to use this all." He suddenly looked over to Avis. "You wouldn't disobey or disappoint your god, would you?" He had a sparkle in his eye.

Avis found her breath catch in her throat. She stared at him, beak halves apart slightly.

"Well?" He said in a voice that was harder.

Looking around briefly Avis found all eyes on her; Raevin with raised brows, Ventrua with a cruel beauty. Swallowing fast and knowing there was only one answer that did not mean her instant demise, Avis sucked in her breath then, and gave a quick shake of her head.

"No," she murmured.

Raevin visibly relaxed. Lounging, Vitruvion laughed a little and nodded his acceptance. Ventrua, however, in the minority kept the glare, disbelief in her.

"Sister, you cannot doubt the usefulness of what I have discovered here. Stare is mine, and I will use her as I see fit. Perhaps even pay her a people a visit at one point." Avis made a face, but Vitruvion did not notice. "Her position here is permanent and people must know that. I am installing her as my steward and that is it."

His eyes glanced then over to Raevin. "Of course you still remain head of my security, commander of my interests here, the Hollow and elsewhere. Stare will take on responsibility for the administrative sides of our business, more of the practical side of the running of the Hollow and ..." He paused, then looked back over to Avis. "Yes, running of this household. You could do with a challenge."

Avis blinked a few times. "But Mesis runs the house." In truth she found the concept of assisting the running of the Hollow more daunting. Whenever she went there she felt sick, knowing personally the emotional trauma and pain that the 'guests' went through in there.

"He is the head butler," Vitruvion said with a firm tone. "You are my steward. It makes only sense that you oversee it as I do in my spare time." He waved a hand at her. "I find it all boring, so I am giving it to you."

Looking away from him Avis grumbled in her head. A soft amused smile came on Vitruvion's face, though his sight now drifted to Ventrua as she spoke up.

"But what if she finds a way to ruin this all? Giving her power only increases the chances of her bringing your empire down!"

"Sister," he sighed with a groan. "Stare is clever and thus she knows that even trying such a thing would be foolish. This, combined with my promise to kill her if I even suspect that she might tell anyone what my secrets are ... Well." He shrugged. "I won't hesitate to carry out that promise." Avis tipped back her head to stare at the ceiling, letting out a quiet sigh. There really was no choice here, other than to do what he wished her to do.

GP

Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Hair Color
    Black (feathers)
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    4'10 and 80 lb
    Job

"And there," he pointed at her as she sighed. "Is my proof. Stare is despairing over the knowledge that she can do little about this, and that she has no choice," he said, speaking her almost exact words.

"You'll hesitate to kill her."

"Well I don't hesitate to cause her punishment when it is due."

Ventrua glared daggers at him. "Then do so now, when no punishment is due. Show me brother what your seriousness is."

Slowly Avis raised her eyes to fix Vitruvion with a stare. Her jaw tightened, hands curling into fists. In her mind she clearly thought, You're a bastard.

Raising his chin he turned his attention back to Ventrua. Then, with no words, he pushed his conciousness through the ring at his third finger. Through it he found the resolute, swearing kenku, knowing in her heart nothing could stop him.

Agony ripped up her spine, knocking her backwards to sprawl on the sofa. Empty gasps came from her strangled throat as cold, biting pain exploded into her head. Like a thousand thundering drums her inside beat raucously and she was screaming silently.

Hells, hells, hells. Like a primordial form she bent and squirmed as her limbs unceremoniously twisted without her command. Tightly she tried to bring herself back into a sitting position, forcing her backbone to straighten once more, but instead she became hunched. She sat there, fists to her stomach, grunting in breaths as the excruciating pain slowly ebbed away.

"Do you doubt me now, sister?" Vitruvion's voice said with a spiteful note. "Do you doubt that I cannot control her? That she cannot earn my trust?"

I hate you, Avis thought, throwing the words towards him. But she knew in her heart she now hated Ventrua more.

"That is us done for now," Vitruvion stood, ire written into every perfect curve of his face. "I will be in the east part of the city. Raevin, you will give Stare a thorough show of the Hollow today, from the building to the Hells. After that, Stare, return here and Mesis will show you the details you are to be responsible for from now on." He spoke without looking at anyone but his sister, disgust coming slowly into his eyes. "Ventrua, I would appreciate it if from now on you do not doubt me and what I am willing to do."

With that he stormed out of the room, fire in him. Avis kept her eyes fixed on the floor, gaining back her breath as her body recovered from its torment. It was not long until she heard Ventrua let out a sigh and stride out of the room herself, making curses to her brother.

Fin.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Stare receives 3570 EXP and receives a masterwork Mythril dagger and a masterwork Plynt dagger.

Please note that the 70 GP shortfall for the spoils has been funded by conversion of 56 EXP to GP. The EXP earned above is after conversion has been taken into account.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    All rewards added!

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234