Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Emerald, yellow ring around iris
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile

The Second Day, Reprise

Mature Content warning: Strong Sexual themes, drugging

The sky was still awash in tones of midnight blue, the sun barely rising above the horizon. WIth every breath heated condensation appeared before the woman. Goosebumps prickled her skin. She was dead to emotions, not to the cold. Her footsteps left deep crevices in the freshly fallen snow. There had been a small blizzard last night, and the entire sanctum shook as the winds howled through the lesser insulated cabins.

Scarlet returned to the log cabin, carrying a small wooden bucket filled with soft, white wash cloths, various lotions and oils. Behind her was Advencia who was dragging a large wooden crate behind her, rather begrudgingly.

“Why do have to carry this!?” She huffed, painted red lips in a firm pout.

“Because, if I am being honest, you are physically stronger than me.”

As expected, Advencia puffed out her chest and offered Scarlet a proud smirk. “I know your game, Mistress, but I’ll take the compliment just the same.”

Scarlet gave Advencia a wry smile, “Of course, I could say I want you to work for your meal, or perhaps remind you of your place, but I find with you.. Flattery works best.” Scarlet stopped in front of the barred door to the log cabin. She readjusted the small bucket in her grip as she hefted up the iron bar, allowing it to fall to the snow with a muted ‘thump’

“Remember, no more than a few years off his life. I have little need for a ronin who will die sooner than his use for me expires.” Scarlet warned. She had discussed with Advencia the day prior, what her intentions were for Taka, and that Advencia being the succubus she was - could have her fill of the ronin. She was not to take his life, that would only occur if Taka proved completely useless.

Scarlet pushed open the door, frowning in disappointment as she saw him curled up in a shivering mess under the mattress. “I suppose thats one way to keep yourself from dying.” She said flatly as she headed toward the tub, she set the bucket down and began to open up some of the bottles, throwing in loose salts to the bottom of the washtub.

Taka rose pushing the mattress off himself and swung his legs over the edge. He carefully checked himself for frostbite, “It was a bit cold last night.”

“Unlike you, I didn’t have the luxury of a mattress, just a floor.” She didn’t care about his plight. “You’ll live, and if you don’t - the boars will eat well.”

Advencia silently set about her own tasks. She opened up the chest and pulled out several logs and headed toward the fireplace. She placed the logs, paper and flint, and within a few moments, the hearth was crackling with a small flame that would grow to warm the entire cabin.

“I feel I may have tackled things incorrectly yesterday, Ronin.” Scarlet said as she watched Advencia then pull out a large bucket of water, she shifted to the tub and poured the smaller bucket into it before leaving the cabin to fetch more water.

“You are a man who has little needs, and I have taken what little things you need away from you. What kind of host would I be, if I did not ensure the safety of my guest, hmm?”

“It is not my place to question my charge’s actions. As you have been so kind as to remind me,” He said stiffly.

There was the briefest hint of an amused smile upon her lips as Scarlet pushed herself off the tub, ignoring the succubus as she poured another bucket into it. “You speak the right words, but I can’t help but feel you don’t mean them.” Scarlet headed toward the large chest and pulled out a iron handled coal holder. She checked it, clicking open the button in the handle. It was filled with black stones. She headed toward the fireplace and nestled the stones into the hearth to heat them up.

“You will be bathed today, the water will take a moment to heat up. In the meantime….” her black and red eyes rose up to meet Taka’s cautious gaze. “Are you hungry?”

“If I am to eat, I shall eat,” He said simply standing as he managed to escape frostbite for the night. He carefully stretched as he looked to the two women in his cabin.

Scarlet pulled out an assortment of food, lavish, and grand. Crusty bread, jam, softened butter, meat that still steamed with warmth, leaking juices and blood. Eggs, cooked a variety of ways. Scarlet set them all down about her before gesturing Taka to join. “Come. Eat.”

As if to show the food was not tainted she picked up a slice of bread and buttered it, before placing a slice of steaming ham onto it. She bit into it and chewed slowly, watching his movement.
    Last edited by Mari; 07-05-17 at 11:50 AM.
    (23:17:08) BlackAndBlueEyes: Everything's coming up Lyehouse

EXP: 24,798, Level: 6
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 2,202
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,202
    GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    Taka carefully moved, carefully taking a bread roll and carefully eating it. Despite not having eaten in three days, he was reserved in feeding, knowing that glutting could bring...consequences. He had been a ronin for years before Sei had found him, had been forced to learn how to go on without eating before finally getting a job to pay for a meager meal. How many times had he thrown up his first meal in some time before he had learned to take it slowly?

He next went to the meat, knowing that this would help him keep his strength up, again avoiding the opulence and taking merely what was necessary. Even when he was a General of the Ixian Knights he had never given into the opulence some of the Generals had. He was a simple man, and he required simple things, ever the servant. Perhaps that is why Sei trusted him so much, he was never the force of personality that the other Generals had been, with all the problems that entailed.

Scarlet handed him a plate with a thinly sliced steak underneath an egg that had been delicately cooked, it looked a little larger than regular eggs, and the golden yolk wobbled with the movement. Upon closer inspection Taka noted the coarse rock salt, the spices, the herbs. This was exactly the kind of food he never considered, it was decadent and ultimately worthless to the Ronin. He looked to her, the plate settling before him.

“Eat this. You will need your strength.” Her words were not an offering, but a command.

He held her gaze for a moment before he nodded, carefully lifting the fork. He had learned to use the utensils of the greater world, but gravely missed his chopsticks. Knowing it would be the height of rudeness to ask for his belongings, he merely continued to adapt to the situation. He ate the egg in silence noting the texture and the spices were carefully balanced, finally he ventured, “You cooked this, did you not?”

“I did, so don’t insult me. Eat.” She held a similar plate herself, and spoke between her own bites.

“It was done with careful consideration and care, that’s how I know. It is delicious,” He said softly. This much was true, he continued to eat the egg, remaining at his reserved pace, but managed to finish it. He knew he was full for now and carefully used a napkin to clean his lips and remained silent, waiting for her to finish. The rhythmic steps of Advencia filling the tub broke whatever deathly silence sat between the pair.

Amari ate in silence and if it weren’t for her cold gaze and skin like death, fractured by the corruption she had forced herself into, he’d almost mistake her for the woman he fell in love with. She ate the same, tiny bites, slow as though each bite would be her last. The way she would close her eyes and exhale if she had tasted something she found more palatable. He felt a slight glimmer of hope, that she hadn’t disappeared entirely.

She finished, and set her own plate down. “One more thing.” Amari pulled out a golden chalice from the trunk, and with it a large vial of glistening liquid. She popped the cap off the liquid, and a plume of exotic smoke wafted up. She poured it into the chalice, then pulled out a waterskin and topped it off before handing it to him. “Drink.”

He eyed the chalice in a measured move his eyes going between it and her. It was a trap, that much was obvious, but what kind of trap was to be seen. A dark chuckle escaped the oni in his body as he carefully took the chalice. It whispered softly in his ear, Do not worry little falcon, I shall protect you in this cold hell. I will not give up my vessel so readily…

That was a hardly comforting thought.

Taka took a steadying breath, and drank the cup in one go. Carefully he set the chalice down and looked to Amari once more as he spoke, “What was that?”

Amari opened her mouth as if to answer, but a loud hiss masked her words, her eyes glanced behind Taka toward the source of the sound. Taka turned his head, to see that the rocks that were heating in the fire had been poured into the water to heat it up. More opulence, more finery. This was more than the Ronin was used to, and he wasn’t fond of it either. He turned back to Amari and waited patiently for his answer.
    How something is said, is just as important as what is said. -Anonymous

EXP: 38,655, Level: 8
    Level completed: 41%, EXP required for next level: 5,345
    Level completed: 41%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,345
    GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Delightful, wonderful, this was going just as she had planned. The Ronin was on guard, but had thus far listened to each of Scarlets commands, the sheer luxury and abundance of frivolous opulence was clearly making him uncomfortable, that was to be expected. The assassin picked up the chalice and ran a finger over its edge, a single drop of the sickly sweet alchemic concoction stick to the pad of her finger. She placed it into her mouth. “Ah, yes…” She began as she stood and let the goblet clatter uselessly against the floor. “Where was I?” Scarlet moved toward Taka and placed her hands on his shoulders. He stiffened. “You wanted to know what it was I gave you?” She squeezed his muscles, gently rolling the ball of her hands to and fro.

Taka carefully looked up at her as his face began to flush, “Yes.”

Scarlet glanced up at Advencia, “Is it ready?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Scarlet grinned. “Wouldn’t it be best if I showed you?” Scarlet looped her hands underneath his dirtied kimono, prying it away from his form. It fell to the floor. Advencia came to the two, and started unlacing Takas sandals, her tail began to flick side to side, and her nose wrinkled. Scarlet knew Advencia was growing restless, especially with the heavy scent of the aphrodisiac she just fed the ronin on his breath.

Advencia moved to his pants, nimble fingers quickly prying loose belts and buckles as Scarlet gently guided his shirt off of him,.

Taka seemed uncomfortable at the intimate contact as he eyed the Succubus warily, “What is…” He stopped as his face flushed, his breathing hitching as he seemed to fight an internal battle against something that his racing heart coursed through his veins.

“Shh….Shhh…” Scarlet crooned as she pressed her lips to his ear. “Don’t think, just close your eyes Ta-ka-kun~.” She knew it was working, she knew he wouldn’t be able to fight it, she just had to keep pressing. “Here, let us guide you to the tub, we’ll wash away all that blood and dirt. Doesn’t that sound nice Ta-ka-kun?”

He took a shuddering breath, “You drugged me…” He stated simply. He seemed to be fighting it well, but his body obviously had different ideas. The Ronin was fighting a two front war against the dire urges of the potion, and the physical seduction of the two women.

Advencia’s hands grazed over Taka’s erect shaft, as she wrapped an arm around his waist, along with Scarlet. The two carried the sluggish ronin to the bath and lifted him up and into the water. Scarlet was amused, seeing his attempts to fight everything. He was a virgin when they met, and through one heated night- Scarlet had taken that from him. This time, she’d take his innocence. He was no longer a devout ronin. He had strayed far from his path, and Scarlet was pushing him off the edge.

Scarlet reached back, and unzipped her dress,it fell down around her feet and she stepped out of it. Shifting behind Taka, Scarlet gently cupped water into her hands and dropped it over his head, watching it trickle down his silvery hair which floated in the waters. “How does that feel?” She asked, pressing herself against his back.

His eyes closed as another shuddering breath left him. He opened his eyes, “The water is a fine temperature.” He seemed to be trying his hardest to avoid giving into the obvious temptation before him. Throwing some of that stark stubbornness into his fight to hold onto his ideals.

Advencia had picked up a washcloth, and soaked it in the oil, she picked up his arm and began to gently run it up and down his length, being wary of his wounds. “I’ll make sure you’re clean, Taka.” Advencia said softly with a lick of her lips. Cerulean eyes wide. It was hard enough for any mortal man to fight her wiles and charms, especially in such close proximity, Taka was stronger than Scarlet gave him credit for.

“Advencia… You can’t clean him from out there, why don’t you join him?” Scarlet asked.

Advencia grinned wide, and with a practiced flourish pulled off her own garment before stepping into the tub. She sat herself between Taka’s legs, her tail idly wrapping around his ankle as she continued to clean his upper arm, working down to his torso. “Mistress never said you were so well toned~” She mewled.

“Hear that?” Scarlet asked, her hands working the tension in Taka’s back. “I think she likes you.” Scarlet let her lips tickle his earlobe. “Don’t you like her, Taka-Kun? Her curves? Her milky breasts, those cherry red lips. Don’t you just want to touch her thigh? Run your fingers along them, do you think they’re as smooth as they look?”

Scarlet pressed her lips to his neck before pulling away. “Do it, close your eyes, and just let your body guide you.”

GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    His hands went to the lip of the tub where they clamped down. The devil before him was obviously a temptation and Taka was in a position to give in. The oni seemed to pick up on the base desire and gave his own thoughts, You’re already immortal, and she obviously doesn’t care. Maybe you could get the both of them, satisfy that pent up carnal lust I know lurks in you?

Taka closed his eyes and let out another steadying breath as he spoke, “She is a distraction. While a pleasurable one, it is not one I can afford if I am to be your bodyguard.”

Such the Samurai, even when treated like shit… The Oni scolded, Give up your loyalties and indulge little falcon, you aren’t in your ideal world anymore.

“That’s not a very nice thing to say.” Amari scolded. “Advencia, what do you think?”

The demonesses hand wrapped around the length of his shaft, she began to pull up and down in a steady rhythm, her other hand worked his balls with the oil soaked cloth. “I will continue to scrub away all of the dirt and blood from him.”

“Good.” Amari said as she pulled away, Taka felt the absence of Amari against him keenly and the cool air pressing once more against his back. He held onto the shock that the cold instilled in him as he tried to ignore what was going on with the succubus before him. Unfortunately he would have a far better chance of convincing Sei to become a member of the Cult of Blessed Torture, than he would have ignoring such pleasurable ministrations.

Advencia leaned forward, shifting her legs to either side of Taka as she began to wipe the blood off his chest. Every so often she’d shift her weight, and Taka would feel the tip of his cock press up against her folds, she didn’t force herself upon him, and seemed occupied with scrubbing him clean.

Her cerulean gaze met his, “Do…. you not like me?” She asked as she paused, again he felt the warmth of her body pressed against his, in more ways than one. “Her fingers danced into his hair, “would you not even offer me a kiss?”

Taka shuddered and closed his eyes speaking guardedly, “I am sorry, but you are not what I desire.“ It took all his willpower to not grab onto her hips to feel her skin and just go with instinct. Aislinn had been right when she warned him knowing the temptation was worse than being oblivious to it. He knew what it would be like, and part of him was hungry for it, a part that with each temptation grew louder, drowning out his rational mind.

Little falcon, I will enjoy watching you rut like a dog...you will lose this game…

Advencia licked her lips, “I want to taste the man who utters such devout words…” She cooed, as she pressed herself forward, her lips against his, her tongue pressing into his mouth with a soft murmur. Advencia tasted sweet, far sweeter than Amari. He carefully pressed his hands on her shoulders forcing them apart as he closed his eyes and took another shuddering breath.

“No,” He managed. It was one last defiant stand against the succubus, he felt something in him shift with the kiss. He wasn’t sure what it was, but every part of him was screaming to go with the succubus. He formed a wall against such thoughts, though he was sure it was at best made of paper, great for privacy, but bad for keeping one out.

Amari’s soft footsteps approached the tub, Taka glanced up at her and caught what she had been doing, she had made up the bed with more blankets, even a fur one for warmth had been placed there. It was obvious he had earned some kind of reward, or perhaps he was being pitied. He wasn’t sure and his mind was drawn back to the naked form of Amari and the succubus in the bathtub with him

She grabbed his chin, and tilted it up toward her. Taka held a look of confusion on his face. Amari had become inscrutable in her actions She parted her lips and pressed her mouth against his. He swallowed and quickly realized that she had just fed him more of the concoction, this time it was not watered down. His world spun as the demoness in his lap was now made abundantly clear in his lap.

Amari stepped back, wiping her mouth, her own cheeks flushed. She gave him a frustrated look before turning her back on him and heading toward the wooden chair near the desk. She dragged it to the far wall closest to the bed and sat herself down in it. Crossing her arms then her legs. Watching.

Taka’s grip returned to the sides of the tub as he tried to resist. He was certain if he could hold out a little longer then he would be alright. Another shuddering breath left him as the succubus once more pressed against him taunting him with her perfect form. That, was when the oni struck. A spike of perversion driven deep in his brain suddenly took him and he gave in, the temptation was accepted. Taka pushed Advencia back against the far end of the tub before he began to forcefully take her.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Scarlet watched silently from her chair, not for voyeurism but out of curiosity. Taka had been celibate before Amari, even then, he was so tentative and cautious with her. Seeing the frenzied man before her now, with white hair clinging to his naked and blackened torso ramming hard against a writhing succubus, it wasn’t entirely expected. Especially after the failures of the day before.Water sloshed onto the ground from the momentum and Advencia threw her head back in a low moan. Her eyes focused on Amari and her lips formed a small grin before she fell back into the rhythm of their debauchery.

Amari silently stood and slipped back into her clothes whilst the two continued. She left the cabin and locked the two in for safety. Not that she would think Advencia would betray her, but for the other hand members who were lurking and waiting at a chance to kill an Ixian Knight.

A man stood waiting in the softly falling snow. It powdered his leather jacket. Much to his annoyance, it was clear he took deep pride in his appearance. From his neatly shaven face to his pressed shirt. Deep green eyes lowered to meet Scarlet, who was two heads shorter than he. “I hear things are going...well?” He asked with an incredulously raised brow.

“Yes, better than expected.” Scarlet said as she began to walk, the man followed closely behind. He lifted a gloved hand to dust the snow off of his chestnut brown hair. “Is she ready?”

“It took a bit of coaxing, and healing. Next time we would appreciate leaving the organs in tact. The Ai’Brone had a bit of trouble.”

Scarlet grinned, “Now, now Richard, I didn’t mean to, I had planned to make her sort of...explode, but that didn’t work.”

“Not on the outside at least….” Richard muttered.

“Would you rather me have done so, and have you clean it up?”

A low hiss escaped his lips. “No.” He straightened his jacket and pulled his gloves up, flexing his fingers. “You have my loyalty Mistress but I’m not your errand boy. Unlike Noel, I don’t have a thing for you.”

“Good. You won’t meet the same fate.”

Despite his insistence that he was not her errand boy, Richard picked up his pace as they approached the inner sanctum, he passed Scarlet and opened the door for her. He was also of noble birth, but found the life far too stifling. Certain mannerisms still held fast for him. They stepped on through to the dining hall and past the throne made of bones and into the chamber on the far wall. “Is she ready?”

“In a manner of speaking.” Richard said, “I had to dip into some of Master Ulroke’s supplies to create the right concoctions for her. What you gave the ronin was far too strong. She’s still frail.”

“You have my thanks.” Scarlet mused. “Don’t worry about him. He’s been far too paranoid lately to care about such a trivial thing.”

“You hear them too, the whispers of an uprising. The enemies of the hand supposedly working together. It doesn’t exactly bode well for us.”

“It means they’re afraid, it bodes perfect for us Richard. Let them come, half of them will die within the forest, the rest at the onslaught of arrows. This place is near impossible to find, and to leave alive. Enough of that now…” The red headed assassin said as she stopped.

Scarlet grinned as she happened upon the girl, just yesterday she lay shivering on the floor, crying and begging for death. Now, she sat bound in leather buckles and straps, adorned with tiny spikes, sharp enough to break skin. She wore a thick collar with a tarnished chain dangling from it. Her matted brown hair had been brushed and straightened, treated with oils so it had a shimmering sheen to it. It feel over her bare shoulders like a curtain. Her eyes, a pale green were half lidded and clouded with the same aphrodisiac that she had given Taka. Freckles dotted her cheek, chest and shoulders. Scarlet paced around the subdued woman, inspecting her. Every curve, every crevice. Her skin was dotted with sweat and her chest heaved with an unspoken desire.

Scarlet reached out and a finger danced along the girls collarbone, drawing a thin line of blood. She writhed and fidgeted. Her thin lips parted and she murmured.

The red headed assassin grinned, “beautiful.” Her hand fell to the chain. “Come.” She tugged on it and the girl obediently followed.

“And what am I supposed to do now?” Richard asked, annoyed. “You have me clean her, and prep her and now you’re going to take her away?”

“Yes.” Scarlet said. “I’m sure you had some fun before I came.” Scarlet glanced over her shoulder at the man, he stood still and straight. He was Noels replacement, her right hand, doing the menial tasks and dirty work otherwise left to others. “Draw me a bath, I’ll need it before Master returns.” Richard grit his teeth and gave her a low bow.

“As you wish.”

Scarlet gave him a curt nod and lead the quiet girl out of the Inner Sanctum and back toward Takas lodgings. Richard was obsessively immaculate, he was a strong man and a skilled killer, but he was not one to spill blood. He preferred cleaner methods, such as poisons and drugs.Let them go silently then dispose of the body later sort of thing. He seemed apprehensive of Scarlet, but she knew she had his loyalty, she had saved his life more than once and had provided him with his own bathing utilities. Scarlet suspected he preferred the later.

Scarlet returned to the cabin with the frail woman. She guided the drugged girl to the bed and turned toward Taka. “I have a present for you, if you’re interested.” She dropped the chain and it clattered against the floor. “Perhaps I could tempt you with the flesh of the living?”

GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    He hardly noticed her leaving as the succubus and him coupled. Each cry, each moan driving him deeper into a frenzied lust. The bath water continued to slosh before she moaned softly, “The bed…”

He somehow managed to pull himself from the succubus long enough to carry her to the bed. Once she was safe amongst the bed sheets his mouth eagerly devoured hers, her nails scratching against his back, further encouraging the animistic fucking between them. There was no live, no care between them, just two animals letting their desires be sated between them.

He lost track of how long they had been joined when a cold draft assaulted them. Scarlet came bearing a gift of human flesh. The Ronin was drunk on the aphrodisiac when a hand gripped the chair. And roughly pulled her to the bed, before the two of them began to eagerly unwrap their present.

The girl was bound in leather straps, which Advencia left on, the girl wore a flimsy shirt which was ripped to pieces. She hadn’t found the voice to speak, her body was heated and sedated and she all too willingly welcomed the advances of both Taka and the succubus.

Scarlet took a step back, returning to her chair to watch silently.

Advencia seemed to be testing him, whispering all forms of dark seductive techniques. The girl let out tempting moans and gasps before Advencia whispered, “Go ahead, pluck her. Let her cries fuel you. I want to watch... maybe she can sate your dark blade…”

He joined with the girl who cried out in ecstasy her limbs pulling against her bonds. The two rutting as animals. Advencia gently ran a hand along Taka’s back encouraging him, and muffled the girl’s cries with her lips. Taka ignored what was going on even as he hit another climax and kept going under the power of the aphrodisiac and the succubus ministrations.

“Keeo going, she wants more, feel the way she desperately claws at you, Taka. feel her closing around you.” Advencia licked her lips. “She’s close to climaxing. Don’t you want to feel that?”

His mind was a hurricane of desire, overwhelming him, and at the eye if the storm was Advencia. Directing the ebb and flow of his interactions with the woman, and sending him into the storm. The very lady, a distant part of him reminded him, that he had spared not yesterday. Now she seemed eager to reward him with her body, if he didn't smell a so much like the concoction that burned his blood and inflamed his desires.

Advencia purred, “I want to taste your seed inside her… and I think she wants to taste you too, why not us both enjoy her?”

Taka's voice was coarse, dripping with lust, “Very well.”

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    Advencia shifted her lips between the girls dripping genitalia, her tongue lapping at the bound girl. The demoness had planned this, she couldn’t feed off the ronin anymore than she had, and she still wasn’t sated. The girl tried to scream as she climaxed but her cries were muffled by Taka’s thrusts. That’s when Advencia fed. Her clawed hands dug into the girls legs as she sapped every ounce of life force the girl had. Finally, Advencia pulled away, licking her lips. “Ahhhh~ That’s much better….”
    She turned her attention back on the ronin, the strange entity inside of him did not escape Advencia, she had felt it, she had even chanced a taste at it, and it intrigued her, it made her want more.

Advencia nuzzled Taka’s ear, her lips biting down on his lobe before she whispered. “I can taste you, beastie.” Her clawed fingers trailed down Taka’s back. “Wanna play?” Her cerulean eyes shifted to the dying woman beneath them. “Promise I won’t feed on you, she’s sated me with her life.”

He shuddered powerfully as the girl’s death throes sent him over into a climax. He gasped for air, his endurance nearing its limits. He looked up at the succubus and he placed a hand on her shoulder, before he pulled her into a kiss, the dead woman forgotten in the bed. He drew away, his voice oily and slick. “You taste so much sweater than the peasant.” He hissed, shifting his lips to her neck he bit down hard, causing Advencia to give a long and guttoral moan. “I will own you by the end of the night.” He said, with none of the inflection that Taka usually had.

Advencia could feel it, she could feel the prickling and dangerous energy of the Oni. “Mistress….” Advencia groaned. “Can I….please?”

Scarlet hadn’t moved from her spot, her lips were in a thin line. Taka was well beyond the breaking point now. He had not only had his way with the demoness, but with the girl he had wanted to save, and now she lay dead and forgotten next to them. Scarlet hadn’t heard the entirety of the whispers between the two, and was unaware the Oni was in control.

“No more feeding from him.” Scarlet warned. “Do that and I’ll carve your favourite sigil into you myself, and have you walk out into the thicket of the surrounding forest.” Scarlets voice held no warmth nor concern for any of the parties currently entwined on the bed. Her objectives were met, and anything else was just icing on the cake. She had Taka right where she wanted him, but she didn’t care enough to intervene if they were to continue well beyond the point of exhaustion.

Advencia gave a visible shiver at Scarlets warning. “Of course….” She wrapped her arms around Taka’s waist, shifting her gaze to the smouldering smirk of the beast that resided within the ronin. “Hear that? We can play~”

GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    A hand reached out for Advencia pulling her to him with alarming strength. He forced his lips upon hers and growled against her, ”Don't ruin the game with words…” The voice held an oily quality to it, seeming to slither from between teeth. Teeth bit the side of her neck hungrily as he tasted the salt of two bodies on her skin.

“Don’t go throwing commands at me.” Advencia quipped back, “You’re no-ahh…” She arched her back into his body, her tail wrapped around his thigh tightly. “P-ah… More….” Advencia insisted, her claws digging into his back. “I want to sense what makes him so afraid of you.”

“I said silence,” he growled lowly before hands went to her throat enforcing his orders. The succubus seemed to delight in the action, wrapping her legs around his hips. He let out a guttural laugh as he ever so slightly key off her throat his hands groping the succubus openly, feeling her as he aggressively claimed every peak and valley of her form. Teeth laid a mark of conquest wherever his mouth traveled, taking advantage of her docile nature, a hand firmly clamoring her throat.

Advencia groaned, bucking her hips into him. Her own claws digging deeper into his skin. With a sudden roll, she shifted so she was bouncing on top of him, her back arched. “More….Deeper….” She hissed. The oni could feel her tighten around himself, and knew she was close.

A hand gently went to her chest before he slammed her against the wall of the cabin,causing the wall to reverberate. He growled lowly into her ear, “Out there you may pervert and corrupt to your heart's content, here I am master. Beg for it concubine.” He thrust deeply to her showing her the rewards of subservience if she bowed him.

The demonness quivered, then laughed, “She’s the only Master I know.” Advencia whispered, her eyes drifting toward Scarlet, who was making a move toward the two. “What will you do no-aahh….” She wasn’t able to finish her sentence, as the Oni gave another violent shove into her.

GP

Name
    Amari Ciel L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel Soul; Human Body
    Hair Color
    Dark Crimson
    Eye Color
    Job
    Crimson Hand 2IC

View Profile
    “Perhaps the dose I gave you was too strong after all…” Scarlet mused as she watched the two becoming more violent with each other. Her own hand disappeared between her legs briefly, her body was not without reaction to the scene before her, she had also ingested a mouthful of the concoction but her control over herself surpassed that of the two who were on the bed, but were now pressing themselves against the cabin walls.

Scarlet pulled her hand away from between her legs, she pressed her fingers to Takas lips, and slid them into his mouth. Forcing him to taste her own sexual desires. “You took such a long time Ronin… you could have been tasting this, perverting this with your own seed. Instead. Master Ulroke gets that, whilst you enjoy the company of Advencia and the waif...”

Scarlet wiped her hand on his hair, tangled and matted, clinging to his sweaty form. “Think of me naked and writhing underneath the man you hate.” Scarlet smirked as she watched Taka’s eyes roll into the back of his head, unable to control himself with Advencia pinned against the wall. She was still unaware it was the Oni. “the succubus likes it rough, so use that anger to your advantage.”

And with that, Scarlet left. Locking Taka in his opulent prison of decadence and hedonism.

She was beginning to get sick of the smell of sweat and sex. It reminded her of the house of sin, and her less than pleasant memories of her time there. It also reminded her she needed to get in contact with Aurelianus, she was long overdue for a, as he would put it, ‘tit for tat’.

Scarlet rubbed her eyes, groaning. Feeling an onset of nausea wash over her. It was happening more often than not lately, had having shared the information with Lye, they both deduced it must be her physical body getting used to the corruption of her soul, considering it had come upon her so quickly. The red headed assassin shook her head, as though it would alleviate the feeling. It did not.

It put her in a foul mood, and the door slammed behind her as she entered the inner sanctum once more.

“Miss?”

“Get me one of my ravens, I need to send a message to Aurelianus.” Scarlet said toward Richard as she began to disrobe, heading toward her and Lye’s personal chamber. “It’s about time I paid the man a visit.”

“As you wish.” Richard said with a low bow.

GP

Name
    Taka
    Race
    Akashiman (Human)
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Grey
    Job
    Samurai (Ronin)

View Profile
    “Beg for it….like the demon of lust you are,” he hissed.

Her eyes flashed, and she licked her lips as her nostrils flared. “I want to taste her!” Advencia drew her lips closer to his. “It’s not fair..” She whined. “Let me…” She said as she tried to force her lips against his.

His hand gripped her face by the jaw, a dark grin crossing his lips, “So rude to demand little imp. I may make you clean me for that slight….”

“Please….” Advencia whimpered, it was clear she had a thing for Scarlet beyond loyalty. “Let me taste her...please...what does she taste like...please…” She huffed between ragged breaths.

“That's more like it,” he growled. His lips pressed against hers when he thrust his tongue brazenly into the succubus’ mouth.She groaned and lapped at him, and the remnants of Scarlet within his mouth. He took Advencia, in the middle of her exultation at tasting her desire. He could feel her quiver as she reached her own climax, her legs losing their grip around him as she began to shake.

The oni felt the body dip under him, a steadying hand placed on the wall for balance as he continued to sully the succubus. He bit into her neck and hissed, “The body has its limits. I should let it rest for now, we shall resume our game later Advencia….

The demoness whimpered. “That’s no fun…” She gave an exasperated sigh as she was allowed to slide to the floor.

He looked to the dead body before he looked back at the succubus, “I think the corpse is good for one last thing, don't you?”

“Sure~” Advencia purred.

He grinned darkly, “Get me hard, I'm going in…” It didn’t take much work from her, she was a succubus after all, a few deft strokes with her nimble hands and he had sprung into action, despite the physical exhaustion the body felt. He chuckled, “I'm about to wake him up, keep him going. I don't want him to stop till he passes out.”

“Sure thing~” Advencua said, perking up at the prospet of ‘more fun. Taka was mid thrust into the lifeless woman when his gaze softened taken on the tired features that marked the Akashiman. He seemed to panic as he tried to get off the woman.

“Awww…..why did you stop….” Advencia purred, her body draped over his. “You were having such fun.” She pressed her weight against him, forcing him back into the girl. “Is she cold already?”

He squirmed under her, only seeming to tut with the corpse more. The situation was taboo, and Advencia hadn't helped things as he felt overwhelming lust hit him. It was exciting precisely because it was taboo. He tried getting off the dead woman o KY to slide back in. The pleasure beginning to build once more.

“Touching dead flesh is forbidden,” he managed between forced thrusts. The pleasure was beginning to overwhelm him.

“Touching? But Taka...you said so yourself...that you enjoy this more than you enjoyed Mistress…” She gave a huff and a tch. Her hands massaging his back. “I think I’d prefer Mistress Scarlet, but far be it for me to judge ones sexual preferences.” She purred into his ear.

He shuddered hitting a climax as her words tore through him. The day was too much, and he passed out in a heap atop the dead woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast