Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5' 6'' 145 lbs

Nothing could have pleased Luc more than that sweet, chilling sound of blade through flesh. Even from so far away, the geomancer could hear the singing of the weapon's hit. A satisfied smirk crossed his face, though his eyes remained cold. He watched Storm crawl for a moment before he himself began to move in determined strides, hands clenching just a bit as he tried to remain somewhat calm. Luc wanted to finish this with a calm, dignified composure about him.

The mage came to the fallen form of his opponent and stood over him, chest out and bloody arms crossed over his chest. The sun was behind him, and regardless of what it made him look like to Storm, he undoubtedly cut a more imposing figure than usual. "Do you remember what I told you about fighting on my terms? If you had listened to me, maybe I would have gone a little bit easier on you. Then again," he continued, looking at his stained arms, "maybe not."

The arrogant Kraus strolled casually about the fallen Storm, all too lost in his moment of triumph to notice what the man held in his hand. "My, doesn't that look painful?" He asked, though he required no answer. Storm's leg was in plain sight for him, and though the wound looked nasty, Luc had to admire his blade's handiwork.

Luc almost wanted to make him suffer more just for trying to fight him, but even the cocky mage didn't think it wise to carry on much longer. He turned away from Storm for just a moment, using his powers to drag a slab of stone closer.

"This valley, brown with death and as vacant as a Drow soul... It's watching," he said, turning back. "The next time a man comes to this place, the wind will carry new tales to his ears. Among them, the tale of my victory."

He chuckled to himself and looked down at Storm. "You don't know what I'm talking about, do you? Of course not. Allow me to relieve your curiosity."

The stone slab rose into the air and over the geomancer's head. It was only half the size that it was previously, when it existed as part of the large formation of rocks, but it was more than heavy enough to crush Storm's body into the ground, dead as the grass beneath him. With a triumphant howl from Luc, it came rushing down.
    Cold, jade eyes that liquify
    eyes that are merciless,
    staring in mute mockery
    and in mockery of the muteness

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    This was a decent battle, and a fairly close one at that.

Winner: Storm Veritas

Cyrus the Virus
    Introduction- 5
    Setting- 5
    Strategy- 6 (Good tactics)
    Rising Actions- 4
    Dialouge- 3
    Writing- 6 (Bland at times. Also, you tended to comment upon what Storm wrote too much rather than what Cyrus would observe.
    Character- 6 (Show, don't tell)
    Climax- 4
    Conclusion- 4
    Wildcard- 5
    Total- 48/100

Storm Veritas
    Introduction- 6
    Setting- 5
    Strategy- 5
    Rising Actions- 5
    Dialouge- 3
    Writing- 6 (There is no reason to ever use a semi-colon in creative writing)
    Character- 6 (You painted a good image of your character. I was also glad that you didn't succumb to the Star Wars teacher/student relationship)
    Climax- 4
    Conclusion- 5 (Very enjoyable, yet believable)
    Wildcard- 5
    Total- 50/100

Rewards
    Cyrus the Virus- 200 GP, 200 EXP
    Storm Veritas- None

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12