Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5ft 6in / 130lbs
    Job
    Tap-touched Mage

View Profile

War Bounties Abroad

((Originally this was supposed to be for just one person. However, if anyone else would like to create bounties for other people to use to join IC'ly (an accomplish if both parties agree to it), than be my guest.))

Ranger sighed, his hand dropping the thin quill back to it's ink well. His soft, silver eyes flicked to the candles at his side, half of the wax had melted and run down the sides. He eyed the meticulous scrawl once again, wondering what would come of it.

~To All,

A time of war over the ideals and future of the sprawling city of Radasanth are once again upon us. The good people of Althanas have been called once before to choose sides. During a war between the Red Hand and those that defended the great monopoly of the Bazaar. I once allied myself with a side that wanted profit, wanted to fill their own pockets by pulling coin from the rich merchants. The time has come once again, however. This time though, my alliances are moved, shifted by experiences that have changed my perspectives.

The Illicit Entrepreneurs have created a festering sore that is coming to a head with their proposed war on the Citadel. Their outright call for arms against the passive, and giving, monks of the Ai'Bron cannot be passed over. My choice is not made on behalf of the Red Hand, nor on behalf of the Thayne who I have devoted myself too, but for the good of the Coronian country. In a risky move I place a prize on the head of Khariss Sevrath, a bounty if you will. The first to bring me him or his head one you will be rewarded with one thousand (1000) gold pieces alive or five hundred (500) gold pieces dead.

For the good of Corone,
    ~Ranger
    The drow warrior and prophet shifted uneasily, but the deed had been done. He set aside a large purse of one thousand gold and handed the paper to a paige at his side. If the war truely did come to pass, Ranger would sign up amongst those standing against the new group. As a member of the Red Hand, a prophet seeking the pathway of each god individually, and an althanas war veteran, Ranger felt it was something akin to a civic duty to participate.

"Go," he said, his voice drawn and his eyes shut. "Take this and reproduce it. Spread it throughout Corone. I want this childs head before the war begins."
    Last edited by Ranger; 12-18-06 at 11:57 PM.