Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'3" / 187
    Job
    Blacksmith/Fighter/Adventurer

The dwarf walked over to the table after acknowledging Rith’s shout from across the room. “Aye. Meh name’s Rith Crosis-Treva of teh Darigaaz lin’. ‘Nde’d yer cor’ct ‘bout meh smithin’ as I ‘ave meh own back in teh moun'ins.”

Rith looked around the room for a moment and ordered another drink for himself.

“Sah, wha’ brin’s yah ‘ere,a n’ ‘at one’s yah came in with, wha’ was wrong wit ‘er? She didn’ seem tah be in teh best o’ condit’ns, like yah foun’ ‘er in teh woods ‘er som’thin, uhhh, Mac was it?”

Out of Character:
    Sorry it's short but, I though I'd give you a little something to work with here. Again I appoligize for not being able to post...

Translations:

“Aye. My name’s Rith Crosis-Treva of the Darigaaz line. Indeed you’re correct about my smithing, as I have my own back in the mountains.”

“So, what brings you here, and the one you came in with, what was wrong with her? She didn’t seem to be in the best of conditions, like you found her in the woods or something, uhmm, Mac was it?”
    Last edited by Rith; 10-22-08 at 08:41 AM.
    Solo: Being edited and rewrote
    - The King's Request

Quests:
    - Mortal Reality
    -

Battles:
    - Rith vs Justice
    - Rith vs Taren Solther
    -

Power Group:
    - The Red Hand

Post Count +1 YES!

EXP: 520, Level: 1
    Level completed: 26%, EXP required for next level: 1,480
    Level completed: 26%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,480
    GP

Name
    Mac Axehart
    Race
    Dukrav
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Dark Blue
    Build
    4' 2"; 165 Lbs.
    Job
    Barbarian, Maga-Smithing

"Yep. Th' name is indeed Mac. Mac Axehart." He replied. After a bit of contemplation, he continued. "Ach...Darigaaz. Nah a Dukrav name. Means yer one o' th' cousins. A dwarf I think they call 'em. A lot similar to a Dukrav, but nah quite th' same." He said with a slight bit of sadness. He had hoped this was a fellow Dukrav, but he was only a dwarf. Ah well. He's nah a Dukrav, but he is the next bes' thing!

Brightening up again, "We may nah be kin, but we're close enough, eh? So what brings ye here, Rith? Some smithin' job?"

Out of Character:
    "Yep. The name is indeed Mac. Mac Axehart."

"Hmm...Darigaaz. Not a Dukrav name. Means you're one of the cousins. A dwarf I think they call them. A lot similar to a Dukrav, but not quite the same."

Ah well. He's not a Dukrav, but he is the next best thing!

"We may not be kin, but we're close enough, eh? So what brings you here, Rith? Some smithing job?"

(sorry I took so long...)
    Last edited by Axeheart; 07-06-07 at 01:02 PM.
    "Alter Ego" of Shenjara

Saving the underworld, one tunnel at a time.

"Honor is the foremost motive in this world. One must earn this honor, and then defend it at all costs. And if someone insults that honor, you get drunk with them, and then bash their brains out with aa warhammer where everyone can see."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12