Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile

Magi Forest (Location F)

The Magi forest is named after Dark Magus. The forest is ripe with the magic. An eerie fog constantly covers the area. Wild beasts, and other creatures of Althanas, roam freely across its floor.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

EXP: 18,611, Level: 4
    Level completed: 77%, EXP required for next level: 1,389
    Level completed: 77%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,389
    GP

Name
    Amaril Torrun
    Race
    Half-dragon
    Hair Color
    Long black
    Eye Color
    unnatural blues
    Build
    6'7" / 286 lbs.
    Job
    Dead

((One rogue from the Mercs coming to area F from area E.))

I can’t see a damned thing out here.

Marc wandered through the foggy forest blindly. Every sound pricked his ears like a needle. If there was anything dangerous nearby, he wouldn’t know about it was on top of him. I should just go back.

The thought had been toying with his mind for quite some time. He had no chance of doing much spying in such a dense fog and the place gave him a strange feeling. A man used to following a strict code of logic pressured him to leave. He couldn’t place any reason why there should be such a large fog encompassing the entire forest, yet it was there.

The thing that kept him from deserting his job was another code that directed his life. The code of honor remained strong in him, even amongst such a likely dangerous place. He needed to stay in the area to look out for any opposing army. If the Split Breeds got attacked from behind, it would be his fault and that was enough to drive any man to do the work.

More sounds broke a temporary silence, this time much closer. Marc whipped out his steel dagger, praying that it would be a useful defense. During the last round, several men had died against the natural inhabitants of the area, and he had no intention of joining them. A blur of white fur blew past his leg, but was stopped abruptly by a much darker blur to its side. The rogue watched in horror as a rabbit wobbled feebly in front of a snake, undoubtedly poisoned.

With no intention of watching a living creature get ingested, he turned and walked away. The fact that animals were acting naturally told him that there was no army nearby. All I need to do is survive. A few more hours, and I’ll go back with my report.