Hair Color
    Unkempt brown mohawk
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    5'10 // 177 lbs
    Job
    Chieftain, Warrior, Miner, Disciple of Hromagh

Most certainly. Hell, I'm in another PG. The Gol'bron isn't a political faction. We're not vying for much of anything, other than good RP and fleshing out the website's official mythology with submissions. The only place affiliation would really come into play would be OOC sabotage, and I highly doubt that would happen.

You would, however, have to be initiated ICly, as it is with most every pg. Love the skills you've chosen.

EXP: 38,568, Level: 8
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 5,432
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,432
    GP

Name
    Arphenion De Lecuyer
    Race
    Half-Elf (Raiaeran
    Hair Color
    Golden
    Eye Color
    Emerald
    Build
    5ft 6in / 130lbs
    Job
    Tap-touched Mage

View Profile
    hey hey hey... how's it hanging?

What's going on with the RH? I mean, I'm going to do the whole prophet of the Thayne thing with or without it... but I've seen this pg live through A LOT and I don't think it should die yet. Lol.

So, Ithy and everyone else, what's going on? Are we going to revive anything or is it all just dead at the moment? I'd personally like to revive the RH, whether I have to help raise it or not. These new groups are little more than copies of the old RH, and I'm not sure if we're still going along the same lines as them or not anymore.

Well, I'm gonna go mess around a little more... catch me on AIM if you're still active and want to make the RH live again. Or, just leave it die... it's doing pretty well with that at the moment.

EXP: 25,609, Level: 5
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next level: 1,391
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,391
    GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job
    Chieftain of The Red Hand

I feel the same way. I'm still backin this PG 100%. I want to revive it too, but I haven't seen Ithy on here in a long time.

EDIT: Just kidding, he just posted yesterday. -_-
    Last edited by Sorahn; 12-19-06 at 12:09 PM.

GP

Name
    Shenjara Flamespire
    Race
    Half-elf
    Hair Color
    Flame Red
    Eye Color
    Emerald Green
    Build
    5'2" 110 lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist/mage

I may not be in this power group, but the issue I have at hand is one very important for you guys to consider: What to do about the emulation of the RH, which is part of this PG's history, by the Illicit Entrepreneurs.

As Ranger, who sided with RH last time, said: It is time to take sides in this conflict.

This "war" may very well shake the stability of life across Althanas, and I, one who has sworn everything, including her soul, to see this through, must know whether the Remnents of the Redhand will take up arms either with your old ties, and against me, the Peregrine Group, and many more? Or will you assist the denizens of this great world, to break the hold of these tyrants over much of Althanas. Or, as unlikely as it it, will ye be cowards in the face of this conflict, and take no side...remaining the standing neutrality.

I call upon you, my fellow Children of the Thaynes, to take up your swords, spellbooks, and bows, and do the bidding of the Thaynes to whom you're unflinchingly loyal. Or to side with the ilk of N'jal, and either plague the lands with your power as you help these fiends.

But of all things, this you must not do: take no action at all and remain idle as the sloth. I say to you, "Make your fealties known. Act upon thos fealties, and be ready for the battlefield. Prepare as needs be, but let there be a need to prepare." For those of you who do decide, I look forward to meeting ye on the field, whether it be with or against. For those of you who decide to remain neutral, may the Thaynes be merciful upon your souls. May Jomil assist you, and the Thaynes be with you all.

EXP: 25,609, Level: 5
    Level completed: 81%, EXP required for next level: 1,391
    Level completed: 81%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,391
    GP

Name
    Sorahn un' Rohnahmeh
    Race
    Ranoan
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job
    Chieftain of The Red Hand

Speaking as the brief leader of the RH I can assure you that this PG will not remain neutral in a conflict such as this. This clan is known for its lack of neutrality. However, a group cannot take up a side when there is no group to do anything, which is the current state of the RH and the Gol'Bron. It has been so long since there has been activity that we no longer have our member base that we used to.

However, that might change soon.

GP

Name
    Shenjara Flamespire
    Race
    Half-elf
    Hair Color
    Flame Red
    Eye Color
    Emerald Green
    Build
    5'2" 110 lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist/mage

well if you don't make your presence public, I must say that, even though I am not one of their growing number, you may very quickly find yourselves in the service of the Peregrines, or under the boot of the Entrepreneurs. As you may have noticed, they are becoming very powerful quite quickly, and if the Red Hand is anything like what I've heard, you aren't going to stand by and do nothing, now are you?

Already, events are in motion in Corone. The world may find itself on the brink of war if this isn't resolved quickly. And although a catyclism was the planned end for Shen's Legend, this is too soon. I'm begging you to summon up your resources and help alleviate this threat.

As for the situation, the Peregrines recently took Servath hostage, but an apparent Entrepreneur has snatched him from their grasp, under the pretense of bounty hunting. That person is, unfortunately, the infamous Max Dirks. The Peregrines, although powerful already, will need all the help they can get. Reason tells me that this will blow over like so much sand in the desert, but my gut has set it in stone that this will be huge.

They need your influence. The Peregrines are likely going to lose the Brotherhood to the Entrepreneurs, and if that happens, well....say hello to the first mass war on player-contolled Althanas. As much power as the Hand has lost, they still have old ties and influence, which the Peregrines will need. Please help them, me, Althanas.

EXP: 29,076, Level: 7
    Level completed: 26%, EXP required for next level: 5,924
    Level completed: 26%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,924
    GP

Name
    Rakh
    Race
    Weregoyle
    Hair Color
    Unkempt brown mohawk
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    5'10 // 177 lbs
    Job

Do not doubt my presence in this room, woman. I am here, and I am watching. Much has been said about my kin in the past. Much has been wagered as well. However, you must know that all attempts at rallying my kind for a conflict that isn't ours have failed. We don't choose our battles on behalf of beggars and whelps.

I could buy your entire little enterprise to do my will, if I so decided. You might not be for sale, but trust me, everyone is. A financially-driven enterprise like you may just find itself buried deeper in my pockets than it can afford, not for reasons of financial distress, but in what else is owed. Do not assume that whoever knocks on my door first will recieve my favor. If we are to participate, we shall do so at our own pace, and at the Thayne's choosing.

Even assuming to know their will shows your ignorance. Toss their names around all you like; make accusations about who serves the Nemesis as you will. You are no wiser than the superstitious vender selling false relics on the streetcorner. Think yourself otherwise, but delusions do you no good. This does you no good, as well. Leave this place, and speak always the words of wisdom, young elfblood, for there are times in this world when you may do so only once. This was one of them. The next time you are so bold to use the word 'coward' in my presence, I will have your tongue wound into jewelry. "

GP

Name
    Shenjara Flamespire
    Race
    Half-elf
    Hair Color
    Flame Red
    Eye Color
    Emerald Green
    Build
    5'2" 110 lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist/mage

I stand by what I have said, and note a keyword used in that same context: unlikely. I so not believe ye to be cowards, nor do I fear you. And as I said before, I am not one of the Peregrines. I simply speak on behalf of them in hopes to secure a, ah...temporary alliance amongst the three groups: the Peregrines, you and your men, and me and my companions.

The Peregrines and my companions have sworn to side against the Entrepreneurs and are simply asking for your help. If you find my presence here unwelcome, my lord, I shall leave posthaste. I thank you for your audience, and I apologize for giving the slightest notion that I believe you are, well....you did say not to use that word again.

EXP: 29,076, Level: 7
    Level completed: 26%, EXP required for next level: 5,924
    Level completed: 26%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,924
    GP

Name
    Rakh
    Race
    Weregoyle
    Hair Color
    Unkempt brown mohawk
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    5'10 // 177 lbs
    Job

((Hamnat, it might be best if we took this into a battle thread.))

GP

Name
    Shenjara Flamespire
    Race
    Half-elf
    Hair Color
    Flame Red
    Eye Color
    Emerald Green
    Build
    5'2" 110 lbs.
    Job