White
    Eye Color
    Solid Ice
    Build
    5'9"/176lbs.
    Job
    Exile

Dogs of War

Here’s the thing about a mercenary army… That shit costs money.
    --- Thoracis Rakarth

Hiring a sword was easy. For the right price almost anyone would pick up a weapon or open their spell book. As long as a few gold pieces kept coming their way, their loyalty kept coming your way. Thoracis was dealing in a whole other kind of business now. Siege weapons, equipment, a full time defense operation… These things were harder to find. These things cost a lot of gold.

It had taken days for Thoracis to even find a name of someone who might offer the services he sought. It had taken longer still to find the man. Now he was waiting again, outside the man’s camp, something else he was not accustomed to. Unfortunately, it was necessary, as another opportunity such as this probably wouldn’t come around for some time.

After nearly a half hour the man finally emerged from his pavilion, clearly booming with pride. “What a day this is,” he exclaimed, “Thoracis Rakarth come to my camp to see me!” Thoracis couldn’t tell if the man was mocking him or simply excited. “I understand you are here with a business proposition. You came to me, so obviously you know what I have to offer, but what is it you have to offer me?”

“I have what every man wants,” Thoracis offered, “money and power. These are things I can share with you and your men… For your services of course.”

“And what kind of services are those?”

“Your siege equipment, to start, will prove invaluable in attacking our enemies. Ladders, siege towers, battering rams, catapults, the whole deal. On top of what I’m paying you I will provide the resources to upgrade all of your equipment. Secondly, the services of you and your men. I will need soldiers to man and operate the equipment, as well as strong hands to assist in the building of our defenses.”

“The building of your defenses? I beg your pardon, but that is not a part of what we do here.”

“For what I pay it is. The way I see it, who better to design and build a fortress’ defenses then those who are most capable of tearing them down? I will need walls constructed, tar pots, archer towers, reinforced gates… whatever I want, really, for what’s in this chest.” Thoracis motioned to the chest on the ground beside him. One by one he undid the latches, finally pulling the thing open and revealing the fortune inside. “Three-thousand five hundred gold pieces. What do ya say?”

Out of Character:
    I’m not going to list exact amounts of anything, as I’m not 100% sure what would be considered fair. I was going to use Gol’Bron’s as a template, but mine isn’t exactly the same, so it was a bit difficult. I will leave it up to the moderator to decide numbers.

Offensive Upgrades:

1. Siege Ladders + Crew
    2. Siege Towers + Crew
    3. Battering Rams + Crew
    4. Catapults + Crew
    5. Armor Upgrade on enhancement 1-4. Think overhead cover on the battering rams and metal plating on the towers.

Defensive Upgrades:

1. Archers
    2. Walls
    3. Tar Pots for Wall
    4. Archer Towers for Wall
    5. Reinforced Gate

Second Treasury Enhancement - One in Karag Gathul, another in Kachuk itself.

Grand Total of 3,500 GP, all to be taken out of Valandil Telemnar’s treasury.
    Sons of Terrinore - LCC Champions

All time battle record: 48-23-4

I owe Google a sexual favor!

The Return -- Gisela Forces

GP

Name
    Raven Adventwings
    Race
    Felisionne
    Hair Color
    Raven Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Brown
    Build
    6 ft / 143 lbs.
    Job
    Fighter Pilot - MIA

((Gyah! Sorry this took so long to get to, Thor. Apologies, Nya~!))

"Hmm... You don't say..." The man rubbed his chin at the sight of the golden beauties smiling back at him from within the chests. Those little payments should do fine for the services he could sell.

"Well, why not? Gimme a moment and I'll tally up the numbers for you."

And with that, the man disappeared from sight to mastermind his trade. All the while, he smiled to himself as he began outlining the forces to be delivered.

In war, even shit costs money.

Out of Character:

Basic Offensive Upgrades: Level 5 (Clan Earning during Raids/Clan War increased by 100%)

1. Sturdy Rowan Siege Ladders plus a team of 10 strong men (20 Teams and ladders total)
    2. Steel-plated Siege Towers plus a team of 5 in each (10 Towers total)
    3. 15 Iron-plated Battering Rams made with Redwood and iron caps, plus a crew of twelve able-bodied men per unit
    4. 15 Catapults and a crew of four men per unit with mobile hardwood bunkers
    5. Armor Upgrades on Enhancements 1-4.

Defensive Upgrades: Level 5 (Required Cost of Raid/Clan War increased by 25% to Enemies)

1. 100 Units of Level 0 Archers with Yew Shortbows
    2. Basic Stone Walls
    3. 20 units of 20-liter Tar Pots for installation along Fort Wall
    4. 6 Archer Towers at Key Vantage Points (2 flanking the Main Gate and 4 elsewhere)
    5. Steel-Reinforced Main Gate

Separate Treasury Enhancement

Primary Treasury (Karag Gathul) - 2,000 GP
    Secondary Treasury (Kachuk Mines) - 2,000 GP

GP Spent - 3,500 GP
    GP Remaining - 4,000 GP

Required Minimum Balance - 2,250 GP
    Minimum Met? - Yes

Verification Process Complete
    The year's at the spring,
    And day's at the morn;
    Morning's at seven;
    The hill-side's dew-pearled;
    The lark's on the wing;
    The snail's on the thorn;

God's in his Heaven - All's right with the world...

~Pippa Passes; by Robert Browning