Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Underwood Parade. ((Open to all))

GP

Name
    Shu Abishi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Onyx
    Build
    6'0, 180lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist.

"Well, it is a Vagabond's way to travel all across the lands. I've seen your kind few and far between, but it's very rare that I've actually sat down at a table and held a conversation with one such as yourself." Shu said, running a gloved hand through his hair.

Shu's emotions had always been covered by his scarf, and if they hadn't been you would have seen Shu smile when he saw Luilfr's ears jump with so much as a cough. Though what his facial emotions couldn't show, his eyes made up for it.

"Might I ask what brings you so far from your home? The Promenade can't be the place that reminds you the most of your home." Shu said, closing his eyes as flashbacks of a white painted house popped into his mind. Shu shook his head violently and then stared intently as his companion as he awaited her voice.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Luilfr (Elle) Kainis
    Race
    Wolfen
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6 and 145lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Adventurer

Luilfr's ears alway let her know what was going on and try as she might to not let other people in on whether or not she had heard something. She wasn't worried about it right now, this man seemed alright, there was nothing untrustworthy about him just yet. Her eyes wandered to the other who had yet to speak to her yet, it was not a concern but she was curious why he was suddenly so quiet...

She looked back the scarved man.

"Oh no, I cannot say that this would be my first choice if I was looking for someplace like my home," she admitted with a chuckle. She sighed before smiling in a good natured way. She halted a waitress and ordered a glass of iced green tea.

"Well, it isn't customary for a banned wolfen to stay too close to the pack..." She explained. "I mean I have seen it done, and I know that it probably would have been fine with most of the clan but it would not have led to any good, so I wanted to go in search of other wolfen like me..." Her ears drooped a little.

"I haven't found any traveling companions as of yet... I was really excited to hear you speak of my kind," she said her ears perking again, "But... you say you have only seen a few... My kind are usually not so... forth coming to others," she said waving her hand to the two of them.

"Not that there is anything wrong with humans," she said. "We're... We're just not used to there being so many in one place," she said. "Are you a lone human as well? Or is he part of your pack?" She asked.

GP

Name
    Shu Abishi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Onyx
    Build
    6'0, 180lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist.

The words of the Wolfen tugged at Shu's heartstrings. "Am I a lone Human?" Shu pondered the question for a long time although the answer was already very clear. "Well my friend, let me just tell you that this man is not in my pack." Shu said, a stoney glare crossing his eyes for a mere second, then flashing back to a dull gray.

"But as for the rest of m pack, I couldn't tell you of them. We have much in common. You see, I left my family when I was a young boy. My Father, he was an Alchemist who didn't believe in corrupting the sole with Magic...So I fled. I've become a vagabond, sleeping in the fields and living off the land." She said, his eyes glazed over at the mention of his family and his slammed his fist down hard on the table.

Shu was only half lying. He was a vagabond Alchemist who practiced the Art of Magic. But the one thing he did not discuss even with his closest of friends was his past. Sometimes the past had to be diluted in order for the future to become clear. Shu's past was not at all one that he wished to relive, so he dared not ever speak it's happenings.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Luilfr (Elle) Kainis
    Race
    Wolfen
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6 and 145lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Adventurer

Luilfr watched the changes in the other's facial expression, sure, she couldn't see all of his face, but his eyes told her much. She wondered why her assumption of him being a lone human was so upsetting. Well, she was upset that she was a lone wolfen so maybe she had to think of it like that.

She felt kind of bad about how coldly the vagabond treated the other male. But it was neither here nor there for her at the moment.

The only thing that threw her off kilter was him slamming his fist down on the table. She watched him go quiet in thought before she made up her mind. She was decisive like that and the Gods help this poor man.

"Alright... it's decided then..." She said before smiling with him. "I shall join your pack," she crossed her arms, her ears, one straight up the other off to the side listening to a couple speak of 'things', seemed to be content. "This way you shall get to know Wolfens better and I will not have to be lonely," she nodded as if it was the most splendid of all her ideas.

"So where are you headed vagabond?" She had yet to receive a name despite the fact she had given her own.

GP

Name
    Shu Abishi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Onyx
    Build
    6'0, 180lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist.

Shu was surprised at how boldly she made her statement. "Oh, really, you shall keep me company on my journeys? How truly valiant of you." Shu said, his eyes staring out the window of the tavern. "Though I'm never sure of exactly where I'm headed. I go where the wind beckons and my legs carry me." Shu said, longing to be out of this city and out in the wilderness again.

"But as you pointed out, for years I've been a Lone Human, how can you expect me to so easily adapt to having a pack again?" Shu was just seeing if she had an answer. Many a time Shu had crossed companions such as his good friend Dyne and fought harsh battle by his side. He was glad for ever foreign mouth to help break the silence. He just wanted to see what this Wolfen could bring to the companionship.

Shu averted his gaze from the window and looked the Wolfen up and down. "My Dubbance is Shu Abishi, and if you can give me a fair reason why you should travel with me I'd gladly walk the road with you." Shu said looking at her intently, his rant finally ending.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Luilfr (Elle) Kainis
    Race
    Wolfen
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6 and 145lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Adventurer

The white haired female smirked as he commended her on her willingness to journey with him. She watched him look towards the window as he spoke. The thought of not having a set destination frightened her but it was something she had been learning to cope with. She was a creature of having a goal and working towards it. But that was the life of the pack, she was on her own, mostly, now and that would mean doing what she must.

If she was to travel with this human... Shu, that would be what she must do.

Luilfr thought on this for a few moments while he spoke. It made sense, when wolfen we alone for such a long time it was hard to go back to the pack life. But it could be done, she was sure of this.

His final ultimatum forced yet another smile from her as she looked him squarely in the eyes for the first time since he had taken to his fascination with the window.

"It is difficult to make one's path without help, and yet it can be infinitely easier to not have to keep an eye on a companion..." She said as if still thinking, "You are a contradiction, Shu." She stated this as if it were a fact, and to her... it was.

"You, state you are a lone human... but you surround yourself with people in this city... And while you may travel on your own, you seek companionship."

Her smile broadened.

"Beacause you would not even have made the offer had you not wanted me to go with you," Luilfr smirked before letting her head quirk to the side, her ears flopping about as if she were a puppy once again.

"So my fair reason is... You want me to go," she giggled into her hand, "Can you argue with my reasoning?" The golden eyed pup asked.

GP

Name
    Shu Abishi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Onyx
    Build
    6'0, 180lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist.

"Your answer was an answer, though right or wrong there was not. The fact that you supplied me with one showed that you cared enough about the journey to travel with me." Shu said, his eyes lighting slightly and a smiled forming behind his silk covered mouth; he couldn't hold back a slight laugh.

"It is true I'm a lone human, but there is much of my past that you have no idea of, nor do i want to remember my friend. I've come from many pack situations and I'm comfortable in them. The fact that I choose to travel by myself most of the time is simply because I dealt with the life fate gave me." Shu sighed, thinking of the past always made him feel of sort of secluded pain.

Shu shook his head, "What you say is true, in a way. But maybe it's different in Wolfen packs. We human only congregate like this in our cities. Very few of us are Warriors, Archers," Shu gave a long pause as he though of his next word. "magi." Shu snickered slightly and whispered the word. "Incendious." And snapped his finger. He sent a small spark of brilliant multi colored light toward the Wolf.

"Luilfr, if you travel with me you shall see things you've never imagined, though dangers shall be equally powerful. i can not guarantee your protection." Shu said, still watching the spark dance across the wood, bouncing into the steel mugs and continue on it's path.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Luilfr (Elle) Kainis
    Race
    Wolfen
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6 and 145lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Adventurer

Luilfr smiled as he said her name. Oh, so some humans could speak it with little trouble. Well that was good to know. Her eyes grew large with the show of his magic, magic she did not know.

"Magi?" She asked. There were not such things, or maybe they were not called that in her pack. "I apologize but I do not know of such a word, there are things you will have to teach me," she said smiling brightly. Her ear twitched again but this time towards the window.

She could hear Saix calling for her but she knew he could wait for her.

"You need not guarantee a thing..." She laughed. "That is part of the adventure," she replied calmly before walking over to the window and looking back to Shu. "I am no mere puppy," she continued before giving a sharp whistle. She stuck her arm out the window and once the comforting weight was on her wrist she pulled him inside.

"Wait for me outside yes?" She asked.

'What are you doing with these humans?' Saix asked her.

"Securing a new pack silly," she replied back before tossing him out the window. She looked back to Shu.

"I can take care of myself," she explained before shutting the window again. "Are you sure you can handle the journey with me? There's still time to back out... You won't have to teach me all about humans... and you won't have to learn everything I know about wolfen..." She said as if that was meant to sway his decision.

GP

Name
    Shu Abishi
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Onyx
    Build
    6'0, 180lbs.
    Job
    Alchemist.

"You know what," Shu started, grabbing his staff and slamming his gloved hand down to extinguish the filtering light. "you're all too right. All this time I thought traveling with a companion again would be a welcomed part of my life, and now that you have just enlightened me on what I've to look forward to, I'm not sure if I want to anymore." Shu said with a blatant wink as he walked pasted Luilfr brushing up against her as he walked toward the door.

"Maybe you'd have better luck at the Blacksmith shop. I hear they have nice humans there that are looking for a pack." Shu said, laughing fervently as he exited the door and went out on a search for his friend Dyne.

GP
    200 (300)

Name
    Luilfr (Elle) Kainis
    Race
    Wolfen
    Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'6 and 145lbs
    Job
    Hunter/Adventurer

Luilfr thought that he was serious, especially when he slammed his hand down on the fire and put it out like that. But she could sense it in his voice. She sighed and smiled at the other man at the table before getting up and following him out.

"Shu... Don't run off... I have no idea where I'm going!" She too got up and followed the red scarfed man. She caught up fairly easily.

"You can show me to the blacksmiths correct?" She snipped at him. Her smile was ever present on her face.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast