Letho-I have a few things I would like to potentially submit to cannon. Let me know what you think. I don't want these to have their own sub-forums I just want to add them to the general Corone material for everybody's usage.

• The Dragon's Head Tavern-Established here the D.H.T. is really a cover operation for the Corone Armed Forces. It's a structure that was formed roughly twenty years ago from current Althanas time. It features modern day architectural design and is situated in Radasanth's commercial district. The Tavern was established and paid for by the Corone Armed Forces. People of all skill levels go to the D.H.T. and enjoy the relative safety that the Tavern generally offers. Though bar fights are known to occur when its rougher clientele show up. (For example, Dwarves)
  • The Radasanthian Military Academy-Established Pre-the Demon War of Althanas, the R.M.A. is an organization that functions as both a school and a recruitment center for the Corone Armed Forces. New recruits are called Cadets and taken in at the rank of Page into the Corone Armed Forces. There, they will undergo a rigorous military training. They will be giving room and board in the dorm, several meals a day, and opportunity for growth. Once the Cadet graduates from his training in the R.M.A. the Cadet becomes known as a Squire and becomes the basic-most unit available in the Corone Armed Forces. Squires can readily undertake missions for the Corone's military. Once they have completed a certain number of missions, they can continue their advancement in their military career. They can optionally receive audience with the Master General and become Knighted into the higher structure of Corone's Armed Forces. Once Knighted, there is more potential for growth for any member of Corone's citizenry. One current legion that is hiring is the 103rd Legion.
  • The 103rd Legion-A Legion within Corone's Armed Forces that is currently seeking active recruits for duty. Information can be found here and here. Thank you very much Letho.