She was still worried, but it was nice to hear him say the words anyway and reaffirm the fact that he wouldn’t do anything silly, like battle a giant dragon by himself. It was just so dangerous and all for a few items and synthesis. It wasn’t worth it, not if he was going to risk his life for it.

Pulling away from, Lasair reached out and handed Caddy the piece of parchment. Everything he needed was on there; most of it would not be too much trouble to find. It was just that dragon he was going to have a hard time to dealing with. She just hoped he had really strong friends like she did, friends that she could count on when things got rough and scary and giant monsters tried to eat her.

“Here, it’s everything you need, Caddy.” She gave him a small, supportive smile as he pushed the parchment into his hand. “You know you can always count on me if you need any help and I expect you to keep your word. I know when you give it, you mean; I’m just saying... you know; I’m expecting you to keep it. After all, I’d miss my Caddy too much if anything happened to you.” By the end of it she was giving him one of her bright and cheerful smiles, trying to lighten up the situation. There was no point in dwelling on it after all and he was already going to do it, so she might as well give him all the support she could!

The List

• Mana dust
• Two black draconian scales
• Two white draconian scales
• Purified water
• The heart, liver, scales and fire glands of a Mireagh Wyrven
• Fai-Fai flowers from Luthmor
• Bark of the Krait tree
• One Athru Crystal, usually found in wet cave areas around the mountains and Fiorair. The crystal constantly changes its shape and colour.