Thread: Questions a desert drifter might have.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GP

Name
    Vincent Winterscar
    Race
    Half-dead.
    Hair Color
    White.
    Eye Color
    Glowing white/blue.
    Build
    7', 300 lbs.
    Job
    Demon slayer, bounty hunter, and murderer.

Questions a desert drifter might have.

Obviously, these deal with Fallien, as my character is currently leaving the continent of Corone and moving on to the desert continent. There are a couple things I would like to know about the place, even after reading the history, people description, bestiary, map, etc...

As of right now, my questions are such:
    1) Exactly HOW xenophobic are we talking here? I know Samantha, with her dark hair and slightly tanned skin would probably be accepted amongst the citizens of Fallien fairly well, but how would they react to a giant like Vincent, with his silver hair and eyes? Would they be overly violent, or just treat him with extreme coldness?

2) Weaponry mainly used by the Fallien people. I know it isn't extremely primitive, even amongst the tribes, but what type of look are we going for? The whole Arabian "scimitars and falchions", or the more traditional swords, spears, bows and arrows and such? If there is no one set look, however, just ignore this question.

At the moment, thats all I've really got. But one more thing: I couldn't find them in the bestiary, but has any body gone all "Dune" and imported Sand Worms into the realm of Fallien?
    Last edited by Winterhair; 07-02-08 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Keyes
    Go to a pawn shop and buy a piece of someones failed life.
    Nothing says I love you like the shattered remnants of someone else's relationship.