The wind whipped around Zieg's body, tossing his red cape around randomly, as he continued forward toward Jannin's fallen form. He laughed silently as the human attempted to inform him about honor. The demon knight dropped his blade at the boy's chest, stopping it just above his chest. Flames licked at the man's tunic as the tip of the shortsword hovered just inches above his heart, eager to pounce within a second.

"Fool. Honor is not fighting to your opponent's strengths, nor is helping a fallen foe. True honor is fighting to the best of your abilities and never holding back. If I held back and let you up, I would not be fulfilling my duty to give you the best battle possible. You would never have the chance to improve in battle and increase in skill. Equality has no place in battle and no place in honor. Pure strength of will and strength of heart is all that matters."

Though his foe lay just inches below death, Zieg drew back. He took steps back and dropped the flat of his blade on his shoulder. "Still, even though it may not be considered 'honor' does not mean I cannot give you another chance to learn. Please come at me, do your worst and I shall as well. Perhaps, you even have something to teach me." The Haidian general drew the Rohtan, holding it even with the Gamygym out in front of him. Air rotated around the blade wildly, swirling dust and other grime around the osmium blade.

A hawk screeched high in the air as it dove at it's prey, a smaller bird. However, the smaller bird spun away, avoiding the predator's claws. The hawk still had the advantage, but it appeared as though the smaller bird was not willing to give up. Zieg felt this battle would be the same, though he had no idea how it would end. He only hoped Letho was having a more exciting time.