Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Red
    Build
    7 foot 400 pounds

Lessons in Victimology: The Red Death versus The Summoner

Out of Character:
    This arena uses Market Square, at the center of the Bazaar, there are no shops, no dropped items, and no loose cobblestones available for use. Market Square is 30 x 30 in size.
    Permission to bunny both characters as neccessary throughout the thread has been granted by me, as I own both characters as is well known by now.

It was a clear day, and a cold wind was blowing. Destrudo had recently finished making his first challenger of the pagoda suffer, but really, it wasn't satisfying, there was no challenge from Zaith Tenimi.

It was because of this that Destrudo was walking the markets, a few days later. He was hoping that someone with more skill than Zaith would see him and decide to challenge Destrudo's standing. It was by pure luck that he ran into an old Acquaintance of his from the citadel, Brother Onox.

"ONOX! What are you doing out here, finally come to fight me?" He asked the old man. Brother onox looked almost identical to Destrudo, except for his white hair, grey eyes, and slight differences in the jaw line. The man could have been his father, but he wasn't. Brother Onox was in fact an Aibrone monk, but what he was doing out in Scara Brae was a mystery to Destrudo.

"No, not me. I brought another to fight you, a worthy challenger named Irene Saaustu. Her name's much longer than that, but it doesn't bear repeating. I have the challenge slip, if you want it. Either way, she's on her way. I just wanted to deliver the message personally." Onox said.

"I don't want it, but, a girl? I'm fighting a woman? Fine, I guess it's only right I fight her hear in the Bazaar, that's all women are good for anyway is shopping and having children." Destrudo said.

"Heh, I know a number of women who would kill you for that remark. You have a lot to learn." Brother Onox said.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

As Irene approached the markets, she would inevitably make her way to Market Square, and as she did, it emptied. Normally a busy bustling place of business, today it would be the seen of battle. First she would step into the Market, and a ring of twenty monks would line the outer edges of the market, Brother Onox among them. Word had already spread of the unusual new warrior, and his peculiar choice of public fighting venues. Gambling already started, some beating on Destrudo, some beating on the unknown challenger.

In the ring all by herself, the crowd silenced at the approach of Destrudo, as he left a nearby shop.

Step...step...step...step...
    His heavy steps echoed in the silence.

"Such a brave woman to challenge a man to a fight. I'll give you a chance to flee back to the kitchen where you belong. Give it up, you can't beat me, no one can beat The Red Death." Destrudo said with a note of rising danger in his voice. But he knew she wouldn't give up, and so he adjusted his stance for fighting, wondering what sort of challenge the unusual woman would bring him.

"Then, come on, monster, come get me." Destrudo challenged.

With those words, he rushed in to punch Irene in the face, and knock her out.
    Last edited by Destrudo; 09-14-08 at 01:00 PM.
    The Continent of Chronus and the city of Kessingale open for RP!