Hair Color
    Prematurely Gray
    Eye Color
    Crimson
    Build
    6'2"/205lbs
    Job
    Wine collector

Godhand crossed his legs and gave the woman an amicable smile, his blade having just nearly slashed her face off only a moment ago. He removed the cigar from his lips and gingerly placed it on the ashtray upon his table, careful to make sure the lit tip wasn't smothered. Afterwards he reclined backwards in his chair, as if about to deliver a long exposition on just how exactly he'd acquired his sheath. But just as he opened his mouth he uncrossed his legs, lurched forward off the chair and purposefully pushed the edge of his blade against that of the huntress. All, quite literally, in the blink of an eye. The drow barely had time to dig her heels in before Godhand powered forward, the only buffer between them their crossed swords.

The double doors swung open as Drusilia was nearly hurled out of the bar by the pressure the swordsman exerted upon her blade. And then, when she'd been pushed right into the middle of the street and the warrior felt he could comfortably handle her, he quickly withdrew his blade from the deadlock. The Adamantine Muramasa combined with the swordsman's unnatural strength had resulted in deep grooves being left on the mage-hunter's sword. Godhand smiled warmly at her. He had her; he knew it. Very few people could go toe to toe with the warrior without employing magic, and his sheath took care of that.

The drow glared at him as she dropped the damaged sword, quickly drawing her other in its place. She narrowed her eyes dangerously before she spoke, "I should have known you were a magical abomination. I suppose I'll have to kill you anyways, and it would explain how you killed one of my brothers..."

"Ah-ah-ah!" Godhand waved a finger in front of her face, "If I was a magical being this sheath you seem to have such an interest in would have already devoured me. No, sweetheart. I'm not magic. I'm just that damn good."

"Then where did you get that!? I refuse to believe you strolled into a shop and plucked it off the shelf!"

"It occurs to me that what you believe is none of my Goddamn concern. I paid for this thing; it's mine. And perhaps most pertinent to our current situation is the fact that you're not strong enough to take it from me."
    Last edited by Godhand; 10-23-08 at 06:44 PM.
    "I almost shook his hand but then I remembered I killed a man."
    -Camus, The Stranger

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
    -Denis Diderot

"But I can smile...And I can smile while I kill..."
    -King Ricardo

"I know this is going to sound like a joke but I am deadly serious: I didn't know it was jubilee week."
    -Johnny Rotten

Meet Mr. Man/My Inventory/Almost Great