"No."

"Really? After I saved your life, you're going to say no? I should have let Warson kill you and then taken the sheath."

Godhand clenched his jaw and steadily advanced over to his wagon, the tart and tiny drow hot on his heels. She was trying to convince him to let her tag along. He'd been steadfastly refusing so far, though. As far as he could tell she didn't even like him, and so it made little sense that she'd want to travel with him. Well, it made a little sense. She'd pretty much just told him that she was after his enchanted sheath. Still, he felt he was well within his rights to deny someone who'd most likely stab him in the middle of the night and run off with every belonging of his that struck her fancy.

"You didn't save my life. You helped me out. Barely. And anyway, I saved you right back so as far as I'm concerned we're even. Why do you want to travel along with me anyway? You don't seem like the type to help a stranger out of the kindness of your heart. What's the matter? You got a thing for me or something?"

"I need more fame here before I can get what I need. So far, the only way I can see that happening is defeating those Liches, and giving them the eternal rest they fucking deserve. Since its quite clear they're after you, tagging along guarantees I get a crack at them."

Godhand paused, then turned to face her.

"So you DON'T have a thing for me?"

"Excuse me if the thought of fucking you makes me retch."

"Man, you got a foul mouth."

"You aren't exactly the cleanest either. I could name a few sailors who curse less than you," She replied simply as she leaned against the wagon, "So, are you going to force me to follow you, or are you going to let me hitch a ride?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm trying to work on that. I got this little jar I put a coin in every time I use the f word. I'm gonna have to dump a fucking fortune in it once I get back home. Oh, Goddamnit. I did it again." Godhand sighed, "Look, if you want to come along then I ain't gonna stop you."

The warrior hoisted himself up into the back of his wagon, then offered her his hand. Pulling her on board, he suddenly pointed an accusing finger at her.

"But don't you even fucking think of double-crossing me. I'm faster than you are and we both know it."