Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11"
    Job
    Unknown as of yet

View Profile

Artifex's Artifact Emporium!

Welcome to Althanas, I'm Artifex. I've been around for a while, though slowed down somewhat due to real life. I'll be running this little corner of the world as a side event and getting back to some of my roots. I'm open anytime for talking, as my AIM is in my profile, and I'd be willing to help anyone with anything during the tournament.

How much do you know of Althanas' history? How much do you know of its regions and its various cultures?

I'm going to assume little, so here is a neat little place where you can get a very nice general overview, and starting point for learning about any of the regions.

Now that you've gotten an idea of the various countries, how would you like to be apart of Althanas history?

My side event is an Artifact Competition! The rules are simple, write up an artifact and give it a backstory. Is it an unimposing dagger that slew a dragon, or a cloak woven from the threads of a spider? It's all up to you, it can be anything you want, so long as the story behind it is worth it.

I will judge this event myself, based on several criteria.
    1. It must involve a region, any will do. It must also fit into the region. No nukes or anything that overpowered.
    2. The story behind it is more important then the artifact itself and will be judged accordingly.
    3. How well it can fit into the region will also affect its score.
    Simple enough. The winner will have their item be accepted into the canon of Althanas, and will receive 3 Fate Points. the runner-up will receive 1. All participants will receive a minor exp and gp bonus for taking part of this challenge.

Due Date is 3 weeks from this date. So the 29th of December. You CAN revise your artifact after you submit it, just tell me and I will take that into account. Just don't revise it at the last second and tell me with a day to spare.
    Last edited by Artifex Felicis; 03-25-09 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Two Entries

Spear - Delyn and Livol
    Titanium Lock
    Snack
    - Dragon Meat
    Silver Bell - Enchanted with a light spell that's good for up to 10 feet forward and to either side of dim light.
    Damascas Jian - A Red blade that weighs 2 lbs. Enchanted, sword does indeed feel like 20 lbs to any who hold it, but to those being struck by it, it only adds an extra 5 lbs of weight to the strike

Best Battle of 06