Hair Color
    black
    Eye Color
    Amber
    Build
    6' 5" 260lbs
    Job
    Hunter

I stood up slowly, putting my hand back down by my side “Thanks, Kially”. Walking slowly towards the pool I made certain not to step on any of the butterflies which had seemed to freeze with the boys first utterance, how odd. Making it to the pool I tried my best to control my enthusiasm as I hunched down. It was pure pleasure to submerge my cupped hands into the cool water. Quickly and carefully so as not to waste a drop I brought my hands back to my lips. After a tentative sip to test the waters, I found the stream to be as refreshing as it looked. The water was so pleasing to my thirst that I could not help but plunge my hands again and slurp down a second helping before turning back to the child.

After rubbing my face vigorously with my cool wet hands, I wiped dry with my sleeve and was feeling pretty near top form again. Turning back towards the boy I gave him another broad grin punctuated by my protruding tusks. “Ahhh… Just what I needed thanks. So kid where’s your folks? This doesn’t seem the place for a boy to be all by his lonesome. In fact I’ve heard rumors of some pretty powerful movers making this turf their home. Might be dangerous to be here.”

Feeling far more relaxed and at easy after taking a couple of sips from the pool, and just taking in the beauty of the place I slipped my hand into my pack and produced my three favorite dice. Without thinking I began tossing them about in my hand as I so often did to pass the time. I wasn’t quite sure why I was feeling so at ease in this place, I still had not found the enchanter, and who knew what could be lurking beyond the next corridor. In spite of all that however I could not keep myself from smiling and jostling the dice about in my hand playfully. “Lovely spot you found though kid, I’ll give you that.”
    Last edited by Fitz; 12-18-08 at 11:22 PM.