Edward Judorne
and
Laureola Anteitus

Laureola stood waiting patiently on the semi-circle amphitheater stage, harshly lit and casting jagged shadows across floor due the burning lime lights spread around the theater. She stood in battle array, her Scutum tightly bound to her left arm, her Lorica segmentata and gallic Galea helm flaring in the light as she shifted her wait from leg to leg. 'Well, I did ask him meet after the twelfth hour, and it can’t be much past that, ' thought Laureola as she glanced at the newly risen moon fair off in the distance. 'Might as well sit down and wait no use in having my eye burned out by these lights,' as her steel studded sounded through the amphitheater.

Laureola’s glace turned to the winding path that led to this little hole in the ground when she heard leather- shod footsteps through her own and say the figure of her prospective almost here. 'Good, let's gauge the mettle of my new friend, ' as she strode at a brisk hard pace towards Edward her stet in a stoic mask to test his reactions.