(Closed to me, Laureolus, Miehm, and Ranger.)

Out of Character:
Just a quick note. While Miehm, Laureolus, and myself will be using our ToC profiles, Ranger will be using his REAL level 5 profile

It was quite disapointing, to be sure, when Edward found out his team wasn't cut out to be in the ToC. He was thinking that it was a lapse in judgement, but he couldn't be sure. Still, he wasn't about to pack it up yet. He and his teammate, Laureolus, had yet to be in any kind of real battle against another team, and he refused to leave until they did.

Walking into the The Garden of Secrets, he had to smile. There was plenty of room for a battle. Looking around, there appeared to be quite a few people sitting walking around the area as well. Edward looked around at the scenery, trying to decide what would make the best place for battle. There were a lot of choices, but it didn't take Edward long to pick one. He just hoped his partner didn't mind the choice. As he walked into his battlefield of choice, A great forest in the middle of the Garden of Secrets, he called back to his Partner.

"Come, Laureolus. I asked the people who are running this tournament to set us up with a couple of good opponents, I'm sure they will pull through." Edward said smiling. If he knew anything about tournament opponents, it was that most of them wouldn't go down easily.